Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€
82πŸ₯€

14🌷

5.2K 239 27
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

"Smiley"

"smiley"

"umm"I hummed in my sleep.

"wake up...or else you will be late" I heard nina voice.

I groggily woke up by rubbing my eyes only to see a lost soul.

Ayo kadavule...what happened to her?

"Nina, what happened to you? Why are you looking like an Alien" I asked her worriedly by looking at her face.

"Nd why do you have dark circles around your eyes...didn't you slept last night"I further added.

"I slept...don't worry about me. Go & get ready or else you will be late" she said lowly.

"what does it mean..are you not coming to college" Inquired her.

"No..Hasna I wanted to be alone for sometime" she replied with a sad face.

"ok" I said with concern by remembering the last night events.

I woke up the other two logs and left to washroom. I got ready in half an hour...mean while urvi & deepa are getting ready.

"Nina..at least brush your teeth..so that you could have your breakfast with us" I said patting on her arm.

"I'm not feeling hungry smiley" she replied while laying on her bed.

I shook my head and left the room to hostel mess and started filling the plate with idly & chutney and walked back to room.

"Nina" I called her.

"what hasna!! can't you leave me alone for sometime" she shouted at me with an irritated look.

I felt sad when I heard her words. Am i too clingy to her but I just wanted her to have her breakfast...because she is my friend I can't leave her in pain na.

Did I do anything wrong?

Gloomly, I placed the plate on the table, without saying anything I left the room by taking my backpack without even looking back for once and left to college. As i didn't felt like having my breakfast as my best friend had already filled my stomach with her hurtful words.

I was walking to my class by mentally praying to god to save me from seniors. God heard my prayers as I entered into my class safely.

I sat on my bench wandering did i do anything wrong?

Is caring for a friend is wrong?

May be she yelled in pain as she is already hurt by cabir anna who unknowingly hurted her recovering heart.

I settled in my seat nd classes started soon....

The day ended with my routine.

*****

After Three days...

As Usual I got ready to college and left to college alone with fear of seniors. Yes, you people heard right. Urvi & deepa had planned to bunk the class nd as of Nina she was still mourning. so i'm going alone.

As i was walking to my department suddenly my eyes landed on my handsome wolfly who was Infront of our department along with his friends. He was looking dashing in his formals while giving his most charming smiling.

Woah..my Wolfy can smile too...I got surprised at him. I thought he is cold & an angry bird but no. I was wrong. Instantly my lips curved into a huge smile when i saw him laughing at something.

Who is making him that much smile. slowly my eyes shifted to the person, suddenly I felt a pang in my heart looking at the girl who is tugging his arm by leaning her shoulder on his arm while smiling widely at him..she is looking like a model with her fair complexion & slim figure.

I felt my eyes moist when i saw him with other girl laughing while holding each other..

why I am crying?

I don't know?

Then suddenly I remembered the caller id "sweetheart" on that day when i had his phone with me.She must be his sweetheart.

I think he loves her a lot that's the reason why he calls her sweetheart.

A tear escaped from my eyes when i saw him pinching her nose making my heart in immense pain.

"Hey closeup" someone called me loudly enough to make me come out of my trance.

Ayo kadavule..

why I'm feeling pain in my heart when i saw the scene in front of me. I don't want all these kind of emotions in me for that wolfy because i don't want to crumble my heart into million pieces at at last.

Please...i mentally begged to god and ran away from there to my class without even glancing at that person who called me.. I sat in my bench but the scene was playing Infront of me again and again.

Why i'm feeling like this...may be I have a crush on him.

Huff...i should stop crushing on him before it converted to love.

Because at last I'm the one who will be suffered from the one sided love.

Moreover He has a beautiful girlfriend....who looks like an actress. She suits beside him with his greek god looks. They both look cute together.

Where I look like an ugly pig. I won't be even worth to stand beside him.

Arghh...why i'm comparing myself with her.I felt like I'm a looser when i'm comparing myself with her. I was feeling like I'm good for nothing. I felt like I am a crap.

"hasna"

"hey, hasna"

I come out of my gloomy state by hearing my name.

I glanced in that direction only to see a guy who was looking at me with concern. I quickly wiped my tears...

"hmm" i hummed at him in confusion as i don't know him and moreover i never spoke to anytime expect Naina in class.

Then, how do he know my name?

"why are you crying? Did any anyone said anything to you? Tell me I will break their bones" he said.

I felt so funny when i heard his words.
He was sitting on the adjacent bench of me.

"No..I'm not crying...and none said anything to me" i said smiling at him warmly.

No one had concerned for me except my family & roommates.

But why is he worried about me. May be he thought that I'm his classmate.

"I was observing you from the first class you are crying nonstop..that's why i asked you" he said worrying.

"It's nothing like that" i lied.

He smiled at me...shall i ask him how do he know my name.

"Thanks for your concern but may i know how do you know my name" I asked him.

"Are you kidding me hasna..whole college knows about you as you won second in beauty contest in our computer science department " he grinned at me.

"what!" I exclaimed.

I mean how the hell did I got second place in this so called beauty contest. How did I became the beauty for the department.

Ah how? I wonder.

I think it's 8 wonder...

I mean i look ugly like a pig then...how do that beauty contest committee selected me as a computer science department beauty in second place.

I think it might be wrong...may be he had mistaken.

"I think you had mistaken me as someone else" i tittered.

"No..it's true. Don't you believe me. Wait, I will show you, luckily i saved it before the website got deleted" he said while taking the phone from his pocket.

Why the website got deleted?

I shrugged the thought as it is not my concern and glanced at his phone..

As soon as i did, i got stunned at what he said was true. I got second place.

But how?

"oh" I said awkwardly.

" And you know what, your friend Nina got third place" he said with a smile.

"oh" i said thinking why did she got third place when she is most beautiful than me.

May be the committee members are blind..

"And by the way...i am shrey" he said introducing himself and turned around when someone called him.

Next class started, In the middle of the class I realised that it is the last class of the day nd here I didn't even focused on the classes today.

I became an absent minded girl due to him & his girlfriend.

All thanks to that handsome wolfy...

I should ignore him as much as possible or else I am afraid that what if I will become like nina nd i don't want that to happen to me because for me my family & studies are more important to me than anyone else.

I shouldn't let in my insecurities out because of him & that girl.

I shouldn't care about all these things. I have to think about what to do with nina.

I have to bring her out of that shell or else what would happen to her and her studies. Mainly her parents. They love her so much. Daily they are calling her to speak but she being she, started talking to them rudely...

She is not the girl whom i saw the first day in hostel. Even though she had a heart break she smiled after hearing what I said. But now all she does was throwing tantrums at me.

With all these thoughts in mind the class came to an end. I walked to my hostel...while going I again saw them but i ignored it yet deep down my heart was paining.

I reached my room and got fresh up. I sat in front of my pc nd logged in to my favourite class.

I don't know why I always get lost into Elli's husky melodious voice. I had long forgotten everything what happened today till the class ended.

Why I always felt like my heart is connected to Elli..

What is happening with me..one side I felt like my heart is connected to my idol & the other side I was crushing on that handsome wolfy.

I felt like i'm disgusting yaar.huff...

My phone rang making me come back to earth nd lifted the call.

It's my Akshith anna...i spoke to him some time and ended the call.

After that i went to have my dinner along with deepa & urvi while nina was sleeping.

As Usual i brought food to her and placed the food on the table nd slept. I didn't spoke to anyone as they all were busy in their phones. I laid on my bed, slept peacefully after hearing Elli voice.

One week passed..

Nothing is changed...except nina. I was getting afraid looking at her state. She is no more the nina I know. She was just living like a life less soul. She is not eating and talking with anyone. If I tried to say something then she says hurtful words to me.

One day she even tried to cut her wrist luckily I came on time and stopped her from it or else i couldn't imagine what would happen.

I even motivated her but no she is not in her senses. I don't know what to do with this girl.

This is all happening due to cabir anna. But I can't blame him. We can't force him to love her when he already loves someone else.

I don't know what to do even...I can't even ask help from urvi & deepa as they don't know the reason why she is behaving like that...for them she is homesick. Only I know the reason but I can't reveal her secret to anyone as she trusted me the most.

I glanced at her. She was sleeping with a tear stained face.

I bend down to the bed height and started caressing her hair.

"I wish I could help you Nina" i whispered while tears are flowing from my eyes.

I couldn't see her like this. I should do something but what.

With that thought i got up nd get ready to college. The classes got started.

The class was silent except the professor voice was aching all over the class. I was listening the class with so much concentration as i'm afraid that i will think about the wolf again.

"Excuse me sir"

I heard a meek voice...i shifted my eyes from the professor to the entrance. There stood a girl who was looking down shyly at her shoes not able to bare the whole class eyes on her.

***💞***

Hii..readers,

How is the chapter?

Hope you all enjoyed it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...
1.2M 40K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...
139K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...