You.-- C.S x J.W.Y

By hqaagami

Jung Wooyoung has to marry Choi San due to company problems. His parents decided to merge their company with... More

A/N and Prologue
Chapter 1:The disscussion.
Chapter 2: The meeting.
Chapter 3: Face to Face
Chapter 4:Telling the others
Chapter 5: Moving in
Chapter 5:Moving in pt.2
Chapter 6: A week of living with him
Chapter 7:The Wedding
Chapter 8: Where our life begins
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12:Jongsang
Chapter 13:dance practice
Chapter 14:The Dance
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
Chapter 16:The Reason Why I changed.
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ:๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โŒซChapter 18โŒซ:โ“Žโ“Šโ“ƒโ’ผโ’พ
โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™•๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโ™•
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ~ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ~ Date Night
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ~
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ~
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you!
Epi.
Stolen Sweetheart

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ

1.1K 49 12
By hqaagami

"Why do I have to leave? It's my birthday, I wanna stay home" San complained to Wooyoung as he put on his jacket. 

"You've could've called in, but now you got meetings to attend." Wooyoung looked at his watch, "and, you're gonna be late if you keep complaining, babe." 

San sighed before walking over to the younger, a small frown on his face. "Fine. I'll go." 

Wooyoung gave him a soft smile, "Good, and when you come home, I'll have something ready for you." 

San's face changed from a frown to a cheeky grin. "Mhmm.." 

Wooyoung let out a laugh, "Alright, get going. You're gonna be late." 

"No hug? Or kiss?" San said, spreading his arms. 

"Jeez, you big baby." The younger muttered but engulfed the older in a hug anyways. 

He pulled away and gave a peck on San's cheek. "There. I'll see you later." 

"Mm." San placed a hand on Wooyoungs bump, "Bye my precious little beans. I'll see you guys later, and behave for mommy." 

 San then straightened himself up, "Okay, I'll head out now." 

"Bye, drive safely." 

San gave the younger a nod and opened the front door. 

>>

"Everyone heard their jobs clearly?" Wooyoung asked the others. 

"Yes, Wooyoung!" They all answered in unison. 

"Alright, chop chop! We have a maximum of 9 hours before he comes back home. That means, it'll be enough for us to decorate and get changed." 

"Noted!" 

"Good, let's goooo!~" 

>>

"Hwa, can you do my task for me? I'm not supposed to be walking much." Hongjoong asked his husband. 

"Oh, right. Doctors orders. Okay, give me your paper and I'll do it for you." Seonghwa stopped in his tracks and turned around, facing the smaller. His left hand reached out towards Hongjoong, waiting for his paper. 

Hongjoong grabbed his fanny pack and took the paper out, placing it on Seonghwas palm. He took it and read it, "Ah, so you need to get balloons and snacks." He smiled, "Don't worry, I'll get them. You can go sit and help Wooyoung if you want." 

Seonghwa then placed a kiss on his forehead and left the house. Hongjoong sighed and went towards the living room, where Wooyoung was busy hanging up the decorations. 

"Careful Woo." 

Wooyoung shot his head to the other side, "Hyung! I thought you left." 

"You think me, a 36 week pregnant male, can walk around the store knowing very well that I'm gonna pop a baby out soon?" Hongjoong remarked, making a face at the younger. 

Wooyoung laughed, "Sorry hyung, I forgot you were near your due date. Take a seat." 

He nodded and sat at the edge of the couch. "If you want, I can help you." He said. 

Wooyoung shook his head, "It's okay. I'm almost finished here." 

'Well then what am I supposed to do?" Hongjoong pouted, crossing his arms. 

"After I'm done here, we can go to the kitchen and start making something." Wooyoung assured him with a smile. 

"Okay fine. We can do that." 

>>>

"We're back!" Mingi shouted as he opened the front door. "And we got the stuff!" 

"Shh! Hongjoong is sleeping." Wooyoung warned as he walked towards the door. 

"Where at?" Seonghwa asked once he took his shoes off and placed it at the side. 

"He's in the 1st guest room near the kitchen." 

"Thanks. I'll be right out." He set the bags down on the kitchen counter and headed straight to the room Hongjoong was in. 

"Anyways, now that you guys are back, we have 7 hours now. You guys can take a break." Wooyoung explained with clasped hands. 

The others sighed in relief and headed towards the living room. "I'm gonna take a nap, wake me when we're gonna get back on track." Yeosang said to the others while yawning, heading to another guest room. 

>>

"Everything is set, we're all dressed and everything is in place." Mingi noted. 

"Great, he's arriving any second now." Wooyoung said as he looked at his watch. "Let me prepare the cake." 

Wooyoung then left the living room and went into the kitchen, where the cake was at. The cake was a fruit cake, specifically. 

Wooyoung placed the numbered candles on the empty spaces. The cake holding on the 2 and the 3 next to each other.

He then grabbed a lighter and flicked it on, carefully lighting up the candles. He smiled when he didn't burn himself and set the light down. 

"Woo, hurry! He just pulled in!" Seonghwa shouted from the window. 

"Ah, I'm coming! Turn off the lights!" 

Yunho then hurriedly ran towards the lights and turned them off. Wooyoung then carefully but quickly walked towards the front door, the cake in front of him. 

"He's walking up." Hongjoong whispered. "Pulling the keys out.." 

"3....2....1!" 

Once the door opened and San turned on the lights, the others began singing. 

"OH MY GOODNE-, YOU GUYS SCARED ME!" San shouted while they sang, his bag and keys now on the floor. 

The others laughed at his reaction before Wooyoung held the cake out in front of him. 

"Happy Birthday!! Make a wish." 

San calmed down and smiled before closing his eyes and then opening it before blowing out the candles. 

"Thank you.. even though you guys scared the living shit out of me." San started off with a smile at them until it dropped at the last sentence. His lips pursed into a thin line. 

The others laughed at him. "It's all good now though, we aren't ghosts." Seonghwa said with a laugh coming out after. 

"Mm.. yeah su- YAH!" 

"How dare you wipe frosting on my face." San looked at Wooyoung, who had a cheeky smile on his face. 

"Haha!" Wooyoung let out his high pitch laugh before going to set the cake down. 

"Go change into more comfortable clothes so we can celebrate." Jongho patted Sans back before also wiping some more frosting over his face. 

"NOT AGAINN!!" 

Jongho started laughing before it dropped when San looked at him devilishly. He knew then, to run. 

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" San began running towards him, making the younger immediately run away. 

"AHHHH!!!"  

"AH, WHY? WHY ARE YOU SO FAST?!" Jongho ran around the living room, and then up the stairs, with San catching up to him. 

"AHHHH HYUNG! I'M SORRY!" He shouted when San tackled him to the floor. 

"A gift from me, as the birthday boy." San smiled sweetly before he grabbed a cupcake and smashed it against Jonghos cheek. 

"whyyyy?" Jongho whined when he felt the frosting make contact with his face. 

"Hehe." San then got up, "I'll be down in a few!" 

>>>

"Remind me to never mess with him like that again." Jongho said while wiping his face in front of a mirror. 

"That was your own doing." Yeosang remarked. 

"Yahh, even my boyfriend doesn't care." Jongho pouted before he continued to wipe it away until it was clean. 

"I do, but then again, you're friends with san. I thought you knew." He replied but chuckled after.

"Whateverrr." 

"LETS CELEBRATEEE!" San shouted once he reached the living room and flopped on the couch. 

"To the kitchen!" Mingi shouted, and started dancing towards the kitchen, with Yunho following after. 

The others laughed at them before following them, San and Wooyoung behind. 

"Happy Birthday Sannie." 

San then wrapped his arm around Wooyoungs shoulder. "Mm, thank you. I only celebrated my birthday here with Yeonjun mostly with the others. But its a bit more fun now that you're here." He said sheepishly before nuzzling his nose into Wooyoungs neck. 

"Haha! Stop it, I'm ticklish there!" 

San kept doing it until he placed a kiss there and then removed his head. "Okay, let's go with the others. They might be wondering where the birthday boy is, probably thinking he ditched his own birthday party." 

~~~~~~~~

I know, I'm a day late. But happy birthday to San! 

Hopefully he's resting well and so are the other members. 2 weeks of them in separated quarantine and they are kinda chaotic already. T-T lawd- 

anyways- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 4.1K 37
Hongjoong is faced with a tough situation when his former roommate Seonghwa ends up matching as the second RA on his floor. They'll be forced to face...
5.6K 566 30
Seonghwa was just a simple guy trying to have some fun in a bar on a Friday night. He didn't expect there to be live music, nor to be captivated by t...
77.2K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
173K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...