The one. (Benny Rodriguez Fic...

By iilyah

Me and my older brother Lake just moved to California, it was 2015, May 4th when my life changed, forever. Bo... More

California. Chapter 1.
The group. Chapter 2.
Hangout. Chapter 3.
Pool. Chapter 4.
Birthday. Chapter 5.
Insecure. Chapter 6.
Campout. Chapter 7.
The beast. Chapter 8.
night swim. Chapter 10.
Goodbye. Chapter 11.
Scared. Chapter 12.
Visitor. Chapter 13.
Why me? Chapter 14.
Woods. Chapter 15.
her. Chapter 16.
Wendy preffercorn. Chapter 17.
The dance. Chapter 18.
The one. Chapter 19
Authers note!
authers note! Pls read

fake cheater. Chapter 9.

48 0 0
By iilyah

⚠️BL00D and CÙTS⚠️

It's been a few weeks since the incident, I could play baseball now, yes! But... lately Benny's been real distant to me. Some days he doesn't even show up at the sandlot. It confuses me. Sometimes I wonder if he's cheating. I sure hope he's not.

"Hey Benny man! You showed up today" ham says. "Yeah. I figured I should come today, to see the most amazing person in the whole world!" Benny said running up to me. I was so confused because one day he's like 'omg I love you so much!' Then the next day he doesn't talk to me at all.  "get your hands off of me!" I barked. "What? I was gonna give you a hug" Benny said. "No. You've been distant with me for the past two weeks! You haven't even spoken to me once at all! And now your trying to give me a hug? What is up with you" I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"I- I'm sorry clara... Its just, I have a lot of things going on right now." Benny said looking down. "Like what? Cheating on me?" I said with a sassy tone. Bennys face shot up. He looked guilty... "oh so you have?" I said. "I can see your guilty face. It's hard to not show" I said. "Listen! I didn't want to cheat on you!" Benny said. "Then why did you?! Huh?" I said yelling. "I DIDNT MEAN TO CLARA! THEY- THEY FORCED ME TO!" Benny yelled so loud I jumped. Benny sighed.

"I didn't mean to scare you clara." Benny said while meaning it. "whose they?" I asked looking at Benny dead in the eye. "It's no one, really." Benny said. "Tell me now. If you want me to trust you then you have to tell me" I said eagerly. "Fine! It was Philips and, his girl best friend." Benny said. "I knew it! Of course it had to be Philips. But, why? What happened" I asked.

"Well, I was walking to the sandlot one day, and Philips kinda kidnapped me... and so he took me to this secret place. And well his girl best friend was their, and he made me cheat because he wanted you to break up with me. Then he would make up some stupid lie to make you fall in love with him and not me. I was told to never tell anyone his plan, not even you. But I just couldn't bare to just stare at you and see how hurt you are. So I told you just now, but I tried to avoid you by not going to the sandlot. So then I just gave in and thought it would be better to just be myself and start actually talking you, without Philips knowing." Benny said. I was completely shocked at what he said.

"I believe you 100%, and I'm gonna kick Philips butt. No doubt about it." I said getting up. I kissed Benny and he kissed back obviously. I broke the kiss and said. "Love you Benny, oh and by the way. If I don't come back to the sandlot tomorrow, go to Philips secret place. I think they're gonna try to kidnap me and then take me their. Bye!" "Wait!! Where are you going and what are you doing?" Benny said. I sighed and said. "I'm going to kick Philips butt and see what he dose, then if he kicks mine, I'll just lay their pretending that I'm badly hurt, or I'll actually be badly hurt but whatever is fine with me! Then they'll take me to there secret place and do who knows what. And if i don't show up tomorrow at the sandlot, you know where to find me." I winked and headed off to Philips field.

I got to Philips field and looked for him I was kinda nervous but yet not. I found Philips practicing batting. "That's all you got?" I laughed and rolled my eyes. Philips eyes landed on me. He didn't say anything he just stared me down. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said laughing. "Why are you here?" Philips asked walking towards me. "Oh y'know.. I came here to do this." I went closer to him making him think that I was gonna kiss him.

He got closer to me and started puckering up his lips then closing his eyes. I laughed and punched him in the face. "HAH you thought I was gonna kiss you!" I died laughing while looking at the blood gushing out of his nose. "Your gonna PAY FOR THAT SUVLINN!" Philips yelled. I was just laughing so hard, I didn't even realize he said my last name. He then got up and punched my stomach. "OW!" I yelled and frowned at him.

Right when I was about to be on my feet he pushed me down and kept on kicking me with his feet everywhere. "OKAY STOP PLEASE" I said. "Nah I'll pass" Philips said. Just then he punched me in my jaw and everything went black. I woke up tied to a chair. It was dark but this one really bright light was shown. "Gosh that's bright" I said squinting my eyes. "Yeah sorry sweetheart." Philips says. "I'm not your sweetheart" I said and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, Yeah whatever. Now, why did you decide to come beat me up?" Philips asked.

"Because i know about your plan. Benny told me everything. I'm not gonna break up with him for a stuck up, rich, annoying, rude, ugly as frick, boy" I barked and frowned at him. "Oh sweetheart.. that's NOT OKAY. I AM GOING TO FREAKING KILL THAT MAN. Now... you deserve, THIS!" Philips said and then punched me in the jaw AGAIN. More and more blood was gushing out of my jaw. I screamed in pain. "IM SORRY! IM SORRY I REALLY AM! BUT YOU- YOU CANT JUST GET AWAY FROM THI-" everything went black. Again.

I woke up and no one was their. I felt blood dripping down my jaw. I so wished I could see. I saw a note on my lap. I tried to pick it up but I couldn't. I rolled my eyes and said. "HELP! SOMEONE!" "No ones gonna hear you sweetheart." Philips said smirking. "Where did you take me?!" I hissed. "Somewhere." He laughed. "What's this note on my lap!" I barked. "Here, let me read it sweetheart." Philips said and grabs the note and reads it.

"Hello sweetheart, it's me, Philips. I always knew you wanted me. You have no escape now. Benny probably forgot about you. He's probably around town kissing other girls. Loving his life without you. Your worthless. You suck. I'm only using you for your body. I took you to a place I took Benny, for the plan. I assumed he told you, but if he did. He wouldn't dare to go after you. Trying to save you and all the jaz. Goodnight sweetheart."

"What do youu mean about goodnight. And I know that Benny loves me! And I know that he'll save me! I just know it!" I said and started to cry. "Oh please he won't come. And right now it's actually about 10:30. You came over here yesterday at 1. Now your here all alone." Philips smirked. I then remembered what I said. "If i don't show up at the sandlot tomorrow, you'll know where to find me." I stayed silent.

"I'm guessing your just scared because your all alo" "SHUT THE FRICK UP PHILIPS! YOU UGLY FAT PIG. LET ME GO!" I screamed so loud I bet the whole town heard. Philips stood their, shocked. "NOW THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO ME" Philips yelled. "You make me sick." I said in a cold tone.

                                  BENNYS
                               Point of view

"Guys, she said if she doesn't show up today then she's probably trapped or something! We have to go look for her. I'm starting to get worried." I said walking back and forth biting my nails. "Come on Benny man, she's fine, she's tough. She'll get through" ham said. "No! I know she's tough but not that tough! She probably punched him in the nose and died laughing and then he punched her making her pass out because she wasn't watching him
Because she was laughing! She's dumb sometimes guys" I said eagerly.

"Alright fine. We'll go look for her." Squints says. "Thank you. Check everywhere on his filed. I'm going to check this one spot." I said. We were all walking to the field and then stopped once we entered. We looked around for a bit making sure no one was around. No one was so we just went in and looked for Clara. I went to the secret spot that I was in for the plan. I heard a scream coming from the tree house. That's where he took me. I knew it was her so I ran to the tree house and broke the door down.

"CLARA!" I yelled. I saw her tied up in a chair crying really hard. I saw that her jaw was gushing blood. Out of her mouth inside. "Benny! H-hel-help me" Clara said while stuttering. Philips turned around. I threw the biggest punch I could ever make and hit Philips. He fell straight down to the floor. Passed out. I ran to Clara and untied her. "Clara I am so sorry for not coming sooner." I said helping her down the tree house. "Your fine Benny." She said crying. "Guys I found her! We need to take her to the doctor" I said picking her up bridal style.

The boys agreed. We got to the hospital and got checked in. They took her to the emergency room. They didn't do surgery on her they just placed her jaw back to together and made the blood stop. None of her teeth were damaged so that's good. She was dreadfully tired and as soon as she got to me she fell down in my arms and fell asleep. I took her home and placed Clara in her bed. I gave her a little kiss and left.

YALLL BENNY IS LITERALLY THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER. OMFG. 😭😭 i would DIE if Benny benny took me home AND took me to the hospital

Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.6K 40
[UNDER EDITING] "Y/n, you are adopted and you have a brother who lives in Seattle. His name is Max. You are going to move to Seattle so you can be cl...
300K 8.1K 48
It's the beginning summer vacation and you are going into your senior year of high school. Every summer, you leave our main home in the east coast an...
14.3K 438 28
'I finally found you' That was the tweet that changed my life.I thought I was done with these four.They also knew the other five so there was a great...
27.5K 623 21
BOOK TWO TO LUCKY STAR Kendall's moved to LA, living with new people, starting school soon and working to save money. Jamie's still healing and prepp...