๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}

400 22 9
By nur-aiesya-2002

Early Warning: Angst and possible triggering content at the end. There are mentions of suicide. Obvious content of deaths.

Read with the music...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had started with the sun nowhere to be seen. The gloomy grey skies instead accompanied them that day.

A woman sadly looked out her window. She felt that it could start raining any moment but they couldn't hinder it any longer. Soon after, she had reached her daughter's bedroom. "Aira?" She had knocked against her daughter's bedroom door.

When she failed to get a response, she could only sigh. The girl had barely gone out of her room since the incident. "Sweetie, we gotta go. I hope you—"

"....." She was cut off when the door was ripped open and the girl inside finally came out. The black-haired girl was simply dressed in a black dress that had reached her knee along with a black jacket wrapped around her waist. Her heart ached at the sight of her daughter.

The mother—Kelly gently took hold of her hand. "C'mon, we wouldn't want...to be late" her voice began to falter but she tried to hold back the tears.

Aira only stayed quiet as her mother lead her outside, where her father was waiting for them. As they all entered the car, Aira had leaned against the car window. With their back turned, the parent failed to see the girl quietly sniffing in the back seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kelly..." A woman with blonde hair had approached them once they had arrived at the gravesite. She had immediately eloped the mentioned woman into a hug.

"Taylor..." Kelly couldn't deny the hug from a close friend. The woman was the mother of her daughter's friend that she had become close to since the moment their children became friends. Though Taylor wasn't the only one, many others approached the couple.

As her parents began to be approached by many others, Aira simply kept quiet in the back. She had kept her gaze on the ground and green grass.

"Hey..." Someone had called out to her. She numbly raised her head, to see Erina's soft smile. Though despite the blonde's smile, Aira could see the gloss of unshed tears. Beside Erina, others were along with her as they had approached her. Many of her own friends were among them while others were ones of her sister's.

"Come, they're gonna start soon..." Kathryn grabbed hold of Aira's hand as she gently pulled along the girl.

Right as Kathryn had said, the casket had finally arrived. Aira could only stare at the wooden box with numbness. She had glossed over the speeches and words many had given. She could only keep her gaze on the brown casket where her sister's body lies.

Surrounded by her friends and her sister's friends, she tried to tune out the soft crying and sniffing from them. Yet, her own eyes began to slowly watered.

It began to grow worse as they began to lower the casket into the earth and slowly covered it with earth and soil. She had watched as the casket disappeared from her sight and only brown soil was all she could see.

What seems to be one or two drops of tears began to be a fountain of tears dripping down her cheeks. She began to sob uncontrollably as others close by started to cry as well.

Seeing the casket be buried into the earth made her feel that it was real. It was real that her sister was no longer there with them.

It was real that her sister was dead...

Without realizing it, Aira had collapsed to her knees. She cried and cried, no longer caring that she was crying out in the public. She didn't want to believe...

Iris was alive just a few weeks ago, she was alive when they had fought the night before the incident. She was alive went she went to school that morning. Everything was fine so why? Why her?

The black-haired girl broke down. Aira couldn't stop crying as arms had wrapped themselves around her. She found herself in a hug as she had cried onto her best friend's shoulders. She cried because she had lost a sister...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments had passed as the ceremony finally ended. Iris's family had already headed back home which was no surprise seeing it became too much for them.

"...it's hard to believe..." Keon sighed, looking around the cemetery. Not many had lingered long after the ceremony. Though, they had excused themselves from their families, wishing to stick around a little bit longer.

"Iris is gone..." Erina bit her lips. She didn't want to burst out crying again. Kathryn patted her shoulder in comfort but the brunette was no better. Her eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying. They all had cried.

"We had seen her..." Yumi frowned, clutching her hands tightly. "We had seen her alive...just moments before that incident" the black-haired girl furrowed her brows. She could recall that day as if it was yesterday. She hated it...

"And getting hit by a truck of all things?" Keon had forced out laughter before her forced smile had faded into a scowl. Her body had begun to tremble from all the rage and despair that she was feeling all at once.

The others had looked at her with sad eyes. They all didn't want to believe that they had lost a friend to someone's poor negligence.

Bursting with emotions, Keon couldn't help but stormed her feet against the ground. "Who the fuck are you kidding?!" She clutched her fists tight. "She...she was fucking alive when we had left her...and then what? She was fucking hit by a bastard that couldn't see what was on the bloody road!" The dark brunette wanted to scream. She felt it was unfair, unfair that out of all people, Iris was the unfortunate one who had to suffer.

Erina immediately took the dark brunette into her arms, hugging her before the girl could break down once more. Faint curses could be heard from Keon as she burrowed her face into Erina's shoulder. Yumi and Kathryn could only look away from the sight. They had to or they'll end up doing the same thing.

Death had taken their friend before they knew it. They didn't know that the time that they had was cut so short.

A day had passed after the burial ceremony. Though not everything had returned to how it was before. Aira failed to go back to school for months, locking herself inside her room.

Meanwhile, Iris's parents found it hard to adjust now that their daughter was no longer with them. Old habits and routines died hard.

Her mother kept making a fourth meal before breaking out into tears when she recalled Iris's death. Her father always entered her room to check on her, only to find it empty and absence of their daughter. Their daughter that was barely the age of seventeen yet death had already claimed her.

Elsewhere, Iris's classmates and schoolmates had decorated her locker as a memorial. Erina had placed flowers and always replaced them with new ones each time they withered. Yumi and Kathryn decorated the locker with small photo cards of them and hand-drawn pictures of Iris that Keon had made.

Every day they walked past her locker, their heart ached at the reminder that Iris was gone. But just maybe, they could overcome this and move on from this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What wishful thinking. Fate seemed to be especially cruel as their paths began to intertwined with death. Slowly one by one, death began to claim them.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Erina Stone lost her life to a mugger, who had fatally stabbed her...
.
.
.
.

Kathryn West was found dead in an abandoned warehouse. The body was reported by the deceased's brother...
.
.
.
.

Yumi King was shot after getting caught in the crossfire of two rival gangs...
.
.
.
.

"...I don't know how long I could handle this..." Keon sobbed, burying her face into her knee. She was alone in her room, surrounded by newspapers clipping. She had collected them as she slowly lost more and more of her friends.

Her room was kept quite dark with the only light is from her small lamp. Her room was a complete mess. Not only newspapers clippings but bottles of pills was scattered all over the place.

Loud shouting and fighting could be heard from outside her room. She had flinched as the shouting grew louder followed by the noises of things being thrown. Her whole body trembled as she had back herself onto a wall and clasped her hands tightly against her ears. She always despised when her parents had fought. It grew worse each day...and she doesn't know how much she could take.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Keon Klein was found dead the next morning.

Ḿ̷̧̡̲͔e̴͎̤͕̬̊̏͐̅͆d̶͓̪͎̲̫̓̿̚͘͝i̵̤̗̼̤͖͐̌͝c̵̢͇̘̝͍͂̆͑̓a̴̢͙͒̐͛l̸̤̮͈̔̈́͠ ̷̧͈̭̝̃̂͝r̴̥̮̪̳̃̆́e̶̙̰͓͕̎̐̚͝p̷̬̃ŏ̷̢̢̦̰̣̓̽̋̀r̷̖̟̾̎͆͌t̵̪͉̩͂̊͘s̴͖͔͊ ̷̧͈̗͗̕h̵͍̥̳͎̊͂ͅa̵͙͙̩̲̣̍͗̓̕d̷̺̝͎̬̽ ̸̬̣͚̉s̸͍̱͈̈͐̌h̴̹̦̩͌̒͂ͅȯ̷̙͍̺̌̓w̴̞̭͙͜͝ǹ̷̺̮̜̰̇͜͝ ̵̖̗̞̰͇̒͑̍t̴̘̽r̶͓̰̮̳̥̿a̴̧̒̅͝c̵̼͇̻͑̃͑̄̌e̵̙̯̬̦̟̾̾̑̑͘s̴̹͇̅̊̅̐̕ ̷̠͊̐͑̀̚o̵̠̲͑̉̎f̸̰̙̹̹̹͂̏͝ ̷̤͚̈́̏o̶̳̼͊͗́v̴̨̨̯͙̇̋̓͜e̴̠̥͌͆́ŕ̸͕̖̆d̴̯̰͓̤̉̅̎̂o̸̩͍̯̓̆̍̇ş̴̳͈̤̏͌̃̊̕e̵̤͇͕̻̺̅̌.̸͇͚̐̽̿͋ ̸̢̘̤̩͇̆̀T̷̜͔̿͐͜h̸͖̱͖̓́̌ẹ̷̞̎̀͐͜ ̶̤̠̋͆c̵͉͕̘̆̓a̷̙̓̃̿ȗ̵̦̗̲̕s̴̺̙̃͒ḝ̶̧͖͚̈́̏̌͠ ̵̗̝͖̙̉̈o̴̖̞̜͎̾̊̈̈́f̷͉͎̺̓̆ ̸̧͇̬̏̿d̷͈̙̠̯̖̈̑̓̚͝e̸̤̭̾a̶̢̧͓̽́̿̈̔ţ̴̛͕͇̙̒̓͘̕h̵̨̤͈͠ ̷̡̻̯̥̤́͐h̸̛̘̯̉ã̶̺̗͋͝ŝ̸̯͓̗͋͌ ̶̹̩̿̃͝ḇ̷̼̟͙͔̌è̶̠͎̮̇ḛ̵̡͑n̸̖͌̌ ̸̘̟̈ḍ̷̈͗͋͑e̷̺̯͕̼̥͌c̸̺̗̺̙͖͛̎̌͒̚l̸̬͔̠̟̱͑̂͂̂̈́á̸̠̙̻͋̇̇r̸̢̰̂e̴̢̛̗͚̹̪͋̑ď̵͓̄͗͊͝ ̸̬͆͊͘ã̷̤̼̅́̂͝s̷̟͘͠ ̶̨͎͙̗͍́̎̎̅ṥ̵̨̥͈͋͑u̵̗͙̪̭͆̾́͝į̴̖͙͇͗̋̌̾̉c̶̛̲̹̝͐̈́̐i̷̠̺̠̓͝d̷͖̔̀͊͘e̵̛̦͂̄.̷̛̰.̸͇̭̗̀̑.̸̤̓̌̍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:
Hi...so this chapter. Dammit, I was writing this with tears in my eyes.

I had lost close relatives (my grandparents and uncles) before so I'm familiar with the pain of losing family. But honestly, I can't imagine losing a sibling at a young age. They were right there and the next? They're gone...so please cherish your loved ones and enjoyed every moment with them.

Anyway, this chapter is for you, veronicaFukura I hope you bloody cry cause this chapter definitely made me cry. (╥_╥)

Moreover, I just wanna let y'all know that I don't know how a burial ceremony work in America so apologises for any mistakes. (⌒_⌒;)

And that last part kicks...hard but hey! We got to know what happened to Keon! If you could read what it said, then good on you! We get a little scene for our missing girl~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote!

See you later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 911 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
141K 4.6K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
539K 18.7K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
487K 27.5K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...