Innocent

By starizarr

Capri never thought twice when she had to use her charm in her favor. She was sweet but manipulative. Innocen... More

The Funeral
His little girl
Boundaries
Marcella & The redhead
Flower
Guns & kisses
Dinner party
No undergarments
Red circle & black X
Hitman
Happy birthday
Birthday Sex
Yellow
Charity ball
Possesion
The stepsister
Blackmail
Freedom
His
The chairman
Engaged
Wedding planning
The wedding
Ice cream
Innocent
Credit

Three

6K 119 45
By starizarr

Mateo knew he was an asshole when it came to women, they came and left but Capri was one he could keep close to him for as long as he wanted to, she made him feel things he couldn't put into words, he just liked having her around.

He didn't care if she was angry or happy or sad, he wanted all the emotions she came with, a few women he fucked on the side were all for business or pleasure anyways but Capri was different, she was his little girl.

So when Tony had mentioned the son of another family that Capri could maybe get to know to see what ties they could make of it, Mateo just wanted to punch him repeatedly.

"You haven't even heard me out Mateo".

"I said no".

"I don't see why it would be no".

Mateo sighed heavily as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I thought you wanted to give her her freedom what's this about marrying her off now"?

"I said if she wants her freedom as an adult we can't stop her but if she likes this boy and it becomes a marriage, she's not going anywhere".

Mateo stayed silent as Tony finished his grand speech, he didn't want her to get married to that kid, he didn't want her to get married to anyone, he wanted her all to himself.

"Look I'll think about it, get me all the info you have on this kid and I'll see".

Tony nodded, glee in his eyes as he walked out of Mateo's office.

He wasn't going to read shit of any info Tony got him.

*

Capri made her way downstairs after Loretta had passed on the message that dinner was ready.

She was wearing a flimsy miniskirt that danced with each movement she made, matching it with a loose crop top where she wore no bra underneath, she smiled to herself.

Her conversation with Mateo replayed over and over again since it happened two days ago and if he didn't want to let her go then she'll become a nightmare, enough to send her on her merry go way.

She had her headphones in as she skipped towards the dining room barefoot, her skirt once again dancing along with her.

She had her hands folded behind her back as she entered, ignoring the stairs of the men in the room as they eyed her choice of attire.

"What's for dinner"? She perked as she smiled at Loretta and the other maids who were placing the food on the table.

"Sit down and you'll see". Loretta spoke sternly, Capri rolled her eyes in return before doing so.

She chose the chair two seats from Mateo's left side as he sat at the of head of the table, Antonietta sitting right beside him on his right.

Capri could feel his gaze penetrating her skin, he was probably hating her this very moment for wearing such skimpy clothing, too bad she didn't care enough to register his feelings when he enjoyed disregarding her own.

As soon as the prayer ended Capri stood from her seat and grabbed the bowl of spaghetti, reaching her arm out and leaning just far enough for her top to fall forward, she was sure the lower part of her breasts were on display, her skirt riding up just in time as well.

"Enough Capri, sit down"!

She snapped her gaze towards Mateo who's face was red with anger, he was fuming.

Her music was loud enough to block out all the noise but the fact that Mateo had yelled had made it easier for her to hear a faint noise.

"Did you say something"? She asked as she removed an ear bud with a perplexed expression on her face, she knew very well he had said something, she just wanted to rile him up.

She watched as Antonietta rolled her eyes before letting her gaze fall back on her plate.

Mateo's head was about to explode from exasperation, he hated repeating himself.

"Go upstairs and put something decent on, now". He growled.

Everyone at the table was now quiet as Mateo and Capri exchanged words, they didn't think their boss was the type to get angry at such nonsense but Mateo was known for his short fuse so they didn't dare to question it.

"I can wear what I want, why, is your dick getting hard or something"?

Mateo stood up abruptly as he slammed his hand on the table before walking around towards Capri.

He took her by the arm and pulled her away forcefully, dragging her up the stairs where he could properly yell at her.

They all blew out a breath and shook their heads before resuming their dinner.

*

"You do not speak to me like that in front of my men, am I clear"!

"Crystal". Capri said as she rolled her eyes.

They were both now in his office and Mateo's patience was running thin as Capri continued with her attitude.

"This is not the way to gain your freedom Capri, you're going about this the wrong way".

His voice was now a whisper, making him sound scarier than what he really was, or so she thought.

Capri felt the goosebumps erupt on her skin as she watched him creep towards her.

"I shouldn't have to work for it, it is my legal right and I'm a hostage in the home of murderer, drug dealer and who knows what else"! She yelled as her arms flew upwards.

Mateo wanted to strangle her.

"What I do to give you this home, these clothes and every other lavish thing you have access to is none of your business".

"I didn't ask for any of this, this isn't how I lived before and I have no problem living without it again".

They stared each other down waiting for the other to make a move.

It was done at the same time as they both charged for each other, lips slamming and teeth clashing as they raptured one another with much need.

"I fucking hate you". Capri breathed out, throwing her head back in ecstasy as Mateo shoved his hand into her panties to insert not two but three fingers inside of her, he wanted to punish her.

"Fuck that's too much Mateo". She moaned loudly.

"You're gonna take it like a good girl".

They fell onto the couch as Mateo leaned above her watching her face contour in pleasure as he continued pumping his fingers in and out without remorse, he was going to fuck the attitude out of her.

"Stop oh my god stop, you're gonna make me cum too quick"!

Capri tried removing herself from his hold but he quickly wrapped his free hand around her neck, blocking her airways just enough for her to struggle a bit.

"I said you're gonna fucking take it like a good girl". He growled, picking up his pace as he placed his thumb on her clit, rubbing away furiously.

Capri's eyes had turned fully white as they rolled to the back of her head.

"Mateo, Mateo please not like this, not like-

Capri's words were cut short as her orgasm ripped through her body, once again convulsing from the strong orgasm she couldn't even cause for herself.

Her scream was muffled quickly as Mateo placed his hand over her mouth forcefully, continuing his assault on her body as she rode out her orgasm, grinding on his fingers as her body took a life of its own.

Once she had come down from her high he pulled them out and stared down at her, his chest expanding with each rapid breath he took in.

Mateo stood up slowly, turning around before he left her alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 518 30
Vivian rose was a sweet innocent girl who had a crush on her dads friend. she had lost her mother to cancer a few years ago.. it tore her and her dad...
19K 471 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
244K 4.1K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...