love and crosses JJK *READER

By springknight12

A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturi... More

Me
My best Impression
stepping stones.
The truth revealed?
consoling? more like combating.
a ride to hell or heaven?
the ultimate movie night
A new secret ?
cheating already?
Library
why are you here?
taking care
you matter to me.!<3
Big save.
clear up
visit.
blooming love.
Fight?
New girl
Left Alone:(
Drink and Drive 'Crazy'!
Not her's
Finally together<3
Epilogue
Upcoming stories.

second time

1.4K 79 1
By springknight12

walking through the court,the breeze hit me making me shiver at the coldness.it was alreadylate at night,checking my watch i read 10.54,squinting my eyes at a certain direction, i saw a familiar figure standing holding a gadget which was manifesting a slide show with colorful words, dragging my feet little further,i puzzled out the figure.

"FUCK YOU,JEON JUNGKOOK." i read the sliding letters erupting from the phone, reaching the body i removed my jacket placing it on the other shoulder.

"are you crazy to come out in a tee, in this cold night?" i slightly yelled pissed 

"fuck you jungkook, couldn't you respond to my messages?i swear i was so pissed when you left home abruptly." she kicked my leg.

"ouch!",i squinted holding my leg up dramatically as it didn't hurt,giving her a 'duh'look,rolling my eyes,i walked past her,fuck i made her angry.

but i was enjoying this,she came all the way here to swear at me. CUTE. i saw a man hole in front choosing to change my route slightly,i was kicked by my back knee making me go down instantly,i screeched when i found myself falling into the hole but had been pulled back right on time making me stand straight, turning back i yelled

"what the fuck, i could have died and who pulls back someone like that?"she started laughing clutching her stomach 

"ha-haha, he, uhu, damn that was hilarious, i'm sorry i pulled you by your hoodie,i couldn't catch hold of your hand.and stop over-reacting you wouldn't have died."she rolled her eyes,as she laughed again pointing at me,i glared

"are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?"she asked bringing her laugh down with concern while she held my hand searching my body for wounds.smiling at her,i slightly bought her close by her waist,hugging, bending to her level "no,i'm okay"i tugged onto the jacket i gave her.

she pushed me back making me straight while pulling out the jacket,shoving it in my hands"you will also catch cold so wear that"she said pointing at the jacket,and walking away,i melted.running behind her i hugged her from behind "this way,we both won't be cold' i gave my bunny smile to which she chuckled.

"koo,it looks so awkward for others to see us walk like this."she laughed

"who cares,let them not look at us."i shrugged my shoulder.

---------------

hell,with my stomach,shit,this weird feeling from the time i met this guy will be the death of me,he's so close to me my heart is racing fast. damn this guy.

i felt droplets pass through my shirt making my skin slightly wet.looking up i closed my eyes as  felt drops landing on my face,hearing him chuckle i opened my eyes,i saw him looking down at me,placing a kiss on my forehead he pulled me towards the shelter. again those weird feeling, my stomach feels warm and tingly. we were now standing in front of a stationary store,thank god it was closed. i felt myself wrapped with a material,looking down i saw the same brown jacket land back on me.

"no returning back, now push both your hands inside and wear that properly,"he ordered not letting me utter a word.

"but,koo,it's cold,you'll catch cold, you are more important,you have a game coming soon."i said still not wearing it.

"NO,it's cold and you are wearing it,it won't warm you completely but still it does some sort of work, only your legs would be cold because it's your fault wearing a short dress. and about me i have this hoodie to cover me, it's quite warm,plus your shirt is all wet making it see-through,only i can see that"he said tucking the jacket while zipping it up,i rolled her eyes at his cheesy words

"yes, pretty don't you roll your eyes at me and you are more important to me."he bent own to my level pinching my cheeks. god again there we go,my stomach erupting volcanoes of butterflies.

"koo do you like me?" kgfgdsrhg nahh, "koo,you should not like me?" WTF, "koo, jimin said you like me,is it true?" heck,"jungkook, i don't like you." damn 

"WOAEW,WHAT THE FUCK!"i screeched turning towards the man,who had dribbled down few droplets of water to trickle down my back making me shiver and hop back to reality.

"can you not swear for once?"

"studies have shown that intelligent people swear more than stupid motherfuckers." i smirked flipping my hair out turning around after seeing him roll his eyes at me.

"may the chocolate-chip in your cookies always turn out to be raisins" now offended, i couldn't find words to back up,pushing my hands into the pockets of the jacket,i stood catching a glimpse of drizzling sky.he snorted looking at my irritated face.

"i guess we can leave now,it has stopped."bending his head to look at the street light observing there were no more drops falling,he held my hand going back towards the boardwalk.

"how did you find me here?,i mean i don't remember telling anyone that i was here."jungkook questioned,we were walking towards the main road now.

"i went to your house,when i found out you hadn't reached yet,i made my way here with jimin's guidance and would have gone to two other places if i couldn't find you here."i faced the opposite side the whole time looking at the cars passing us.

"which other two places would you go if you didn't find me here?"his voice little rasp and curious.

"the cafe nearby,and the internet cafe,and maybe the pizza house too."pulling my hair back to it's place i replied neutral.he whipped me to face him in one go,

"ARE YOU CRAZY Y/N,it could be dangerous,it's late at night,i told you i would come back,not that i was gonna die."i shot my head up"why would you even do this? it's not like you care."he finished pushing his hair back in frustration."and look at your dress,you would die freezing out alone."i was irritated by now 

silence,i couldn't find words,it hurt me to hear that i don't care, because i fucking do,my mind was going crazy,i couldn't stand facing him for a second more.

zipping out his jacket pushing it his grasp "FUCK YOU JEON,if you had cared you would have picked up the call at once,and wouldn't act like the dick you are,i'm going,don't you dare come back to me ever again."i cracked up,my eyes stinging at his words

i was mad. mad at myself, why would i go to him, what was the big deal about the whole argument anyway?,looking like a creep why would i make all the way to his house, run back and forth to search him everywhere. i had never been like this,i was distant to everyone, why the fuck am i behaving immature now. 

"that shit bag left me alone." i mumbled turning back to find strangers passing by,folding my hands for warmth,wiping the strolled down droplet on my cheeks 'serves you right y/n for acting like a douchebag' taunted my brain.

======================

"god,why can't i just stay quite for few minutes, why would i yell at her spilling hurtful words at her?when i clearly know that she came all the way walking only because she fucking cares,i let her go alone in this night,when it's not even safe for her." god i was frustrated,running towards my car,i started instantly,and drove in search of y/n all through the streets.

not being able to find her i fastened towards her home to make sure she has reached safe,getting out after parking,i saw her house lights switched off meaning she hadn't returned back yet,i was anxious by now,and without my knowledge i was turning the key bunch with my index finger anticipating for the girl to some soon 

after good nerve wrecking 10 minutes the girl came walking,i felt sad for letting her walk alone in this cold night.she was shivering 'fuck you jeon,you are a dick' i stood straight when i saw her  strolling near.

--------------------------

'damn,he's has the guts to reach here and wait for me standing like a walk through model'i glared at the person who stood there leaning on his car playing with the keys,while i had to walk through the roads all alone. damn my stomach's growling and my leg's are aching cause i had no money left to get a taxi and to my help,the buses were no more available at this time, WOW WHAT A FATE

DAMN I WAS PISSED,PISSED TO AN EXTENT I COULD KILL SOMEONE.

"y/n,listen to me,i'm sorr-"

"fuck off"i had entered the lawn of my home reaching the door with a man behind me.

"y/n please,i'm sorry,i was just worrie-"

"jungkook,just leave,i'm pissed enough,i don't have energy to play with your useless apology."i said at once,getting in shutting the door behind my back on his face. DAMN,that was so improper, he must be hurt.I DON'T CARE, he left me behind. climbing up the stairs,i peeped through the closed windows to see him sitting on the doorsteps. 

my insides churned looking at him like that,sliding my phone out,ringing the no,the other side picked up in a ring

"jimin,pick up jungkook,he's stubborn and not going home."i sounded serious

"woah,what's wrong, you take him to your's if he doesn't want to come here."he teased

"he's out of my house freezing in cold,just pick him as soon as possible,bye." hanging up i got down to the kitchen to fill my tummy.i was so mad and my hunger was not at all helping,i was acting rude towards everyone now.

i heard banging sounds from the door,ignoring i continued munching on my cereals.hearing it non-stop i strolled to the door irritated

"jungkook,stop it, i want to sleep."i yelled still not opening the door.

"well,do you sleep having all the lights on, in your house?" he yelled back still banging.running and switching off all the lights i yelled again

"now go, i have turned off the lights."

"y/n,please let me in,i'm freezing here,please."he whined kicking on the door.sighing i opened the door to see him actually freezing as his teeth were trembling.

"oh,damn,i hate it when it's winter"he mumbled making me chuckle.going to the kitchen i made him hot chocolate in seconds.giving it to him while i wrapped him with a blanket,he somewhat composed his posture.

"jimin,will pick you up in few,so finish that and leave."i mumbled lowly. without replying he tossed his phone onto my hand after opening a specific chat space.

JIMINSHIIIIIIIIII

today

jungkook-ah,i got a call from y/n, i am coming to pick you up in 10 minutes,be ready i'm sleepy.

no hyung, don't come,i'll be staying here today, so go to sleep.

okay whatever, you love birds<3

"this bitch, love birds my ass,"i whispered to which the man in the room chuckled "whatever,i'll toss you a pillow,so make yourself on the couch,i'm going up so don't disturb me."i said stern.walking towards the main door,locking it tight,i went back climbing the stairs to my room

"y/n can we talk?"

"no"

"please."

"here's your pillow,get out of the house as early as possible." i said closing the door of my room.

i tossed and turned around not able to get a speck of sleep,sitting up on the bed,i walked to the door opening as silently as i could to only see the guy peacefully sleeping on the couch,sighing i stood there few minutes staring at his shirt less torso'damn he looks so peaceful sleeping like a cute pup,while his body is causing disasters'i thought.

"i can sense you staring at me"he screamed at me still closing his eyes.DAMN,i closed the door shut making it sound'shit,i can't even lie now,i'm caught.'slapping my forehead,i went back to my bed.staring at the roof,imagining things while in middle thinking about the day and the best way i could have retorted to jungkook,i had flown far down to my dreamland.

----------------------

"jungkook,please listen to me don't leave me all by myself" i begged him,pulling him back by his hand.

"no,y/n,leave me,you are acting creep,i can't stand you."

"jungkook,please i love you,don't leave me alone,you love me too don't you?"i asked desperate to hear an yes from him,while i begged.

"no y/n,i don't love you,leave my hand, let me go."he tried removing his hand form my grip

"jungkook please don't leave me."i cried madly,screaming and begging but he had already left,he flew into the air,and i couldn't feel his hand anymore in my grip, rotating around in my place i saw i was i n a middle of the dessert,no one to be found even in an eagle's eyes.i was scared there alone. instantly opening my eyes to a heavy breathing and my sweaty body of mine, i found myself wrapped around a familiar muscular hands

looking at his face sleeping peacefully, i jolted up in my place clutching my heart,FUCK WHAT WAS THAT  i mumbled breathing heavily.

"what happened?" a raspy man voice sounded making me whip my head towards him.

"why are you here?"i asked instantly.WHY THE HELL WAS HE IN MY DREAM?

"i wasn't comfortable on the couch,so i came here."he still laid in his position"come sleep now"he said holding his right hand up high to wrap it around me. i was still processing everything,my mind was not working usual.

"you sleep,i'll go to the couch."i bent to grab a pillow

"y/n please just sleep, don't start now in the mid night, we can argue in the morning."clasping my hand he pulled me towards him,making me land on his chest. thank god, he was wearing a tee now. not wanting to make this long,as i was sleepy i gave in hugging his body

"you won't leave me right?"i asked my voice soft,still the dream running through my head.

"never."hugging me tight,he placed a kiss on my forehead.i smiled making myself comfortable,sleeping in each other's embrace for the 2nd time.

--------------------------

the jacket in this chapter be like"bro,just someone keep me with you,i'm tired of getting tossed back and front T_T"

this is the cutest,cliche,cringe,heart-warming shit i have ever written, i loved writing this at many parts but cringed hard few times,omg it was a roller coaster of emotions.

i'm sad that there's not much people showing interest and i'm not getting any ideas how to promote this.

*sigh*however,i'll finish what i have started for few people who are on constant touch and voting,thank you for the love is all i can tell,:)

stay happy and safe,bubye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 35 21
(Park Jimin x reader) "He's not my boyfriend." "Sorry." "He's just a close friend that I'm secretly, madly in love with." //Started: 25th August 202...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
47.5K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...