We are Costellos

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to rea... More

A/N
Introduction
(1) One month
(2) Underground Battle
(3) Spies
(4) Lead
(5) Plan
(6) Auction
(7) Strategy
(8) Rescued
(9) Finally home (part 1)
(10) Finally home (part 2)
(11) Yup I'm dating
(12) Chilling Together
(13) Everyone knows
(14) Vladimir dies
(15) Back Home?
(16) Last night in Italy
(17) Squad's bigger now!
(18) Bandits gang
(19) Ben's sister?
(20) Claire meets everyone
(21) Unexpected Attack
(22) The Cobras
(23) Revelations
(24) Mock Fight
(25) Kai's birthday
(26) Chaos in Italy
(27) Attack
(28) Recover
(29) Recover (2)
(30) Angry
(31) Apology accepted
(32) Date
(33) The one after the date
(34) Squad shocked
(35) Killer's Identity
(36) Madison's secret
(37) Mission
(38) Shocking Revelations
(39) Madison Henry Diaz
(40) Family's Complete
(41) Youngest Diaz
(42) Matteo's birthday
(43) Celebration Continues
(44) Funday
(45) Happily saved
(46) One year
(47) Texas
(48) Lunch at Perry's
(49) Attack on Diaz
(50) Clouds of distress
(51) Proposal
(52) Marriage
(53) The special night
(54) Wedding gift
(55) Successful Attack
(56) Sick
(57) Max's birthday
(58) Twin bond
(60) Fight
(61) Meeting Henry
(62) Reunited Diaz family
(63) Revelation(s)
(64) Found him?
(65) Nicolas
(66) WAR- 1
(67) WAR- 2
(68) Hospital
(69) Reminiscence
(70) Awake
(71) The end
Bonus (1)
Bonus (2)
Bonus (3)
THANK YOU
A/N- (Interpretations/ Designs)

(59) Forced Deal

21.8K 664 1.1K
By _crazy_hooman_

*****************************
This chapter will make you shocked, scared, happy, sad, angry and many emotions.

Basically drama at its peak.

So enjoy! 😂
*****************************

Dimitri's POV:

My men hadn't come back after the attack except for that one messenger I sent so I knew they're either dead or have been captured.

What matters to me is that my letter was received by Valentina. So my plan is in motion now.

"Why can't you just kidnap her and use her against her family Dimitri? You know that she would make a good leverage", Enis frowns.

Oliver and Kevin agreed with Enis and looked at me frustrated.

"She is more of an advantage to us when she is with them rather than hostage with me", I said chuckling.

Those three look at me like I've lost my mind.

"What? That doesn't even make sense Dimitri. Valentina is a very priced possession to them and you know it", Oliver rolled his eyes.

I shake my head and sigh.

"Can you just explain what exactly have you planned?", Kevin asked curiously.

"I'm not gonna use the same trick all over again. I already had Costellos as my hostages. That didn't help me much even though it was a good plan. So now I have another plan to help us get what we want", I smirked.

"And that is?", Oliver asked impatiently.

"Divide and rule", I smirk evilly.

They look at me curiously and then slowly realised what I'm talking about.

"Really? You wanna create a fued between the Costello brothers that too using Valentina?", Enis shakes his head in disbelief.

"No. Of course not. I know it's practically impossible to create a fued between them. Alessandro, Leonardo and Antonio are so close that nothing and I mean nothing can tear them apart. And even if I somehow manage to do that you think their parents will let that happen?", I scoff.

"Kill their parents then", Kevin shrugged.

"It's not that easy", Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Okay..let's say I do manage to get their parents out of the way too. We still have a big wall standing in between", I said seriously

"Roberto", Enis nodded in understanding.

"Exactly. Roberto is a very strong and smart man. He will die before he let his family fall apart. He and his wife have taught their kids and grandkids everything they can about their so called family values. So Roberto will never let anything come between his grandchildren.. assuming Vincenzo and his brothers aren't in the picture", I shrug.

"True", Kevin nods sighing.

"You have thought this out so what is this 'divide and rule' you're talking about?", Oliver asked.

"We can't create a fued between the brothers of course but we sure as hell can between the brothers and their friends", I smirk.

"What do you mean?", Oliver asked curiously.

"We have the strength of two mafias. Oliver and mine. So we can in terms of numbers go against two other mafias. That is Alessandro and Leonardo. But Rafael is my problem. The Spanish mafia helping the other two is gonna be a big issue for us. So, my plan is to stop that from happening", I shrug smirking.

Damn my plan sounds good when I say it out loud..

"That won't be easy Dimitri. Rafael, Alessandro and Leonardo are best friends. Their families are close. It's not easy to get them against each other. I would even go to the extent of saying its not possible", Enis said concerned.

"I agree", Kevin nods.

"Rafael's sister is Alessandro's wife. His brother is with Valentina. His other sister is with Matteo. So how do you think this is gonna happen?", Oliver sighs exhasperated.

"I know it's not easy. That's where Valentina comes in. I have plans to force Valentina into creating problems between her and their families. She is the only smart one who can pull this off for us", I said.

She has to do it whether she likes it or not..

"Hmm maybe she can. But why will she? You think she will go against her own boyfriend, bestfriend, sister in law and Rafael for us just like that?", Enis said annoyed that I'm making such a stupid plan.

Huh they really think I am this stupid...

"You think I didn't think she would do it for us without any compelling reason? Enis you think it took me one year to come up with this plan? I already made this plan when I realised that we need to get the Spanish mafia out of the way", I glare at him for not trusting me with a plan.

"I'm not doubting you but this doesn't exactly sound like a strong plan", Enis said softly.

"I know. I was waiting and thinking of a way to convince Valentina to do this for us. And by god grace I found one reason she would have to do it", I grin like an idiot.

"What?", Kevin asked curiously.

I take my laptop and show them a video. They looked at it and frowned confused.

"Who is this person?", Enis asked

"Someone important to their families I guess?", Kevin said shrugging.

"Wait! I know who this is. But I thought that- Wait..where did you find this person?", Oliver asked me flabbergasted.

"Let's just say my father was a bigger and smarter bastard that we thought he was", I laugh evilly.

"Who is this?", Enis asked again.

Oliver told them who he was and their eyes went wide in shock.

"Damn Dimitri", Kevin was laughing.

"Wow", Enis chuckled.

"So now Valentina will do whatever we want for this person. She is this good girl who cares about her friends right? So now she will be forced to get rid of them, for them", I smirk.

Oliver and Kevin high-fived laughing. Enis smirked and mock saluted me.

"Hmm so once she is successful in creating problems between the Diaz and Costellos we will have a clear path in front of us to challenge American and Italian mafia along with the Cobras", Olivier clapped his hands in glee.

"Damn Dimitri..I gotta say. That is a smart plan", Kevin nods praising.

I grin at them. Enis walks to me smirking and we fist bumped.

"Divide and rule", We both smirk in unison.

I then leave to meet the lovely mafia princess.
_______________________________

Valentina's POV:

I drive in full speed towards this place because I wanted to see that man and probably break his jaw and then come back to my brothers.

I reach his location and get out of the car. It was an old abandoned factory.

"Of course it's a shady place", I mumble to myself.

I check for my gun behind my back and walk inside.

I enter the factory looking for him and continued walking. When I turn from a corner I halted as I saw a man with his back to me standing there.

"Ahh finally. By now I thought you wouldn't come", The man suddenly spoke without turning to look at me.

I didn't reply but just glared at him. He turned and I was now face to face with the man who has caused so many problems in my life.

He was the same man I met last time when I rescued my family from him. Same looks but just a bit more muscles.

Dimitri

"I understand you're upset and the reason why you're late. You look like shit Valentina. Your face expression and the blood on your clothes and hand tell me you're coming straight from the hospital", Dimitri smirked crossing his arms.

I still didn't reply and looked at him pissed and extremely angry.

"Silent treatment huh? I guess I deserve that. But just for the record I did not tell my men to shoot any of you. They just happen to not like Xander much remembering he had killed many of their friends. I just ordered them to attack you", Dimitri shrugged sighing.

"Hmm I understand. I'm used to seeing your men doing your dirty work for you. You're too pussy to face my family yourself", I shrug crossing my arms.

His face hardened at what I said but he regained his posture and chuckled.

"I'm gonna overlook at the disrespect seeing your condition. But continue this and I won't be so forgiving", Dimitri smiled sternly

I scoffed.

"You're the one who called me remember? And that too alone..pussy like I said. I wouldn't be so surprised if you had your men around here to protect you from me", I laugh humourlessly

Dimitri laughed like he knew he had the upper hand.

"Damn, it hurts that you think so low of me Valentina. But like I had given you my word. I'm alone. I don't need anyone to protect me", Dimitri smirked.

"Hmm really? Good then. Your men will be disappointed when they lose their boss today", I said threateningly.

"You won't kill me. Infact you'll want me alive after I tell you about something that I called you here for", Dimitri said unphased by my threat

"That's optimistic of you. I really don't care about whatever you want to tell me. I will not let go of this chance to kill you and end all this", I glare at him.

Dimitri chuckled shaking his head. Seeing him so confident made me a bit afraid.

"Just hear me out then decide whether you want to kill me or not", Dimitri suggests

I roll my eyes and nod.

"You will get rid of the Diaz family", Dimitri said and dropped a bomb

Imma do what?

"Excuse me?", I said in disbelief.

"You see I don't like the Spanish mafia being your allies. I want them out of the picture. So you will create tensions between your and their family and help me out", Dimitri smirked.

I scoff and wait for him to say he was kidding.

"Seriously? Wow you're a bigger dumbass that I thought you were. Runs in the blood I guess seeing your father was one too", I shake my head smiling.

"Running out of patience at the disrespect Valentina. Just a warning", Dimitri gave me a tight smile.

I roll my eyes.

"I know you wouldn't do it without us having a leverage against you. So now finally that I have one you will do as I say", Dimitri laughs.

I look at him with a look that said 'I don't trust you'

"Don't believe me? Let me show you", Dimitri smirked walking towards me taking out his phone.

He stood in front me and showed me his phone. He gestured me to see what is in it. I look at that video and see a man in it like in a hostage situation.

"Who is this?", I frowned.

"Look closely. You'll remember. You haven't met him personally, but sure have seen his picture I'm assuming", Dimitri said smugly.

I look again and try to think. Maybe I have seen this person before but who?

"He is important to your friends I am telling you to get rid off", Dimitri gives me a clue.

I look again and gasp. My eyes went wide and mouth open.

"Impossible", I whispered in shock.

Dimitri laughs and puts his phone away.

"Meet Henry Diaz. Your boyfriend's uncle and best friend's supposedly dead father", Dimitri gave me a evil laugh.

My heart was beating at a rapid pace. I can't believe what I saw. How is this even possible? No way. Dimitri is lying.

"I don't believe this. He was dead five years ago", I glare at Dimitri.

"He should be. Everyone thought he was. But he's alive now. Well technically he was in coma earlier..but now alive alive, if you know what I mean. Courtesy of my father", Dimitri shrugged nonchalantly.

"What?", I ask in disbelief.

"You see my father had sent men five years ago to get some information out of him. But he refused and got beaten up pretty bad and was in the hospital. My father apparently found him again and bribed the doctor to declare him dead. The doctor put Henry into a medically induced coma to somehow make it look like he's dead to his family", Dimitri smirked

My mind was trying to grasp the information I just received.

What the hell is going on?

"Why should I believe you?", I demand.

"You just saw him didn't you? Also you can meet him if you want to", Dimitri smiled.

"I want to", I immediately replied.

"Okay but after you do what I tell you to do", Dimitri smirked crossing his arms.

"What do you want?", I grit my teeth.

"Like I said earlier. Get rid of your alliance with the Spanish mafia. I want the American mafia. Oliver, the Italian and Kevin, the cobras. No one needs Spanish mafia to come in between us", Dimitri said seriously.

"Just admit it. You know you can't defeat three strong mafias and gang with the allies you have", I scoff.

"I can't and it's obvious, but I sure as hell can get what I want if it is a fight between four mafias and two gangs", Dimitri shrugged and smirked.

"What if I say no?", I said with no emotion.

"Oh come on I'm not telling you to kill someone but still..if you don't do what I say then I will kill someone. Henry Diaz will be dead before he meets his family. And that will be on you", Dimitri said smugly.

"You won't kill him. You need him for leverage", I shake my head.

"I do and I'm using him. But I can still find other ways to get back at you and I may or may not lose to you but you sure as hell will cost your friends their family member", Dimitri smiled slyly

I grit my teeth. He knew he got me. I was boiling with anger.

I punched him on the nose before I could stop myself. He stumbled back wincing.

"You son of a bitch! How dare you?!", I shout in anger.

He looked very angry now. He storms towards me and caught hold of my hands and pushed me backwards and pinned me to the wall.

I tried getting my hands off his hold which were now held above my head with his body too close to me for my liking. He was strong..those muscles where of some use after all.

"Listen to me carefully. Don't test my patience. I already warned you multiple times to not annoy me. You're too beautiful to die Valentina. Especially by my hands", Dimitri said lowly.

I gave him a death glare while trying to wiggle my hands off.

"Fiesty. I love that about you. It's confusing really. I don't know if I hate you more for killing my father or like you more for who you are", Dimitri tilted his head getting his face close to mine.

He got his lips near mine and I could feel his breath and was disgusted. These lips are only Micheal's.

He was almost going to kiss me but then to my surprise retracted back and let me go smirking.

I glare at him standing straight.

"Don't give me that look. You punched me so I did this to annoy you. I have standards and I won't force you unless you want me too", Dimitri winked at me smirking

I fake gagged and roll my eyes.

"Now go and do what I asked you to do or be ready to tell your boyfriend that his beloved Uncle died because of you. Also, don't tell anyone about my plan.. especially your asshole brothers", Dimitri smirked.

My hand was itching to get my gun out and shoot him then and there but I can't now.

"Told ya you'll decide that you need me alive", Dimitri chuckled.

I turn and start walking before I go with my mind's decision and kill him.

"I'll contact you to know about the progress. I just hope for your sake that you manage to do this. Also, best wishes for Xander!", Dimitri shouts laughing evilly.

I don't stop and walk out towards my car fuming. I get inside my car and drive. After driving for two minutes I hit the wheel in anger.

Ales was right that day.. Dimitri is not Vladimir. He's smarter.

I drove home at the same time trying to think of some way to get out of this but I can't. The only way I can is to find Henry and rescue him so Dimitri is out of leverage.

The house was empty and it made me feel colder not just because of the wind but also because I have to do something which will make me look like a cold hearted bitch.

I go to my room and change into fresh clothes. I go to Xavier's room and get his clothes for him. I pause at the adjoining door while walking out.

My hand shakes a bit as I open the door to Xander's room. I walk towards his photo frame of him, me and our brothers next to his bed and pick it up. We all were laughing and Dad had secretly taken a picture.

I cry holding it.

"I'm sorry Xander. This wouldn't have happened to you if I had just agreed to meet Dimitri before. I'm so sorry. I won't forgive myself if something happens to you", I cry looking at Xander's face in the photo.

I wipe my tears after a few seconds and put the frame back and walk out. The more I stay here the more are the chances are I won't be able to do what I have to.

I get in my car and rush towards the base hospital. I reach there and park my car and get out. I saw some more cars parked there and knew my family had arrived.

I take a deep breath and walk inside. I nod at all our men who I passed by and headed straight to the floor Xander was being treated at.

I enter the floor and saw Xavier on the floor with Enzo and Matteo holding him tight. All the three shedding some tears. Ales was next to Savannah and was very worried. Dad looked lost. Elijah was not there so I assumed he was in the operation theatre. Ben was pacing here and there with a scared face.

I walk towards them and Ales saw me first. He rushed to me and hugged me tight. I close my hands and hug him back. I cried a bit for everything that happened today...I was just so done with today.

"Shh I'm here. It's gonna be okay. Don't cry. You took good care of everyone. I'm proud of you", Ales whispered rubbing my back.

Imagine his reaction after he comes to know I'm the reason all this happened.

I nod and part from the hug. Ben hugged me next immediately. I hugged him back and he checked me for any injuries. I shake my head at him.

I walk towards Xavier and crouched down in front of him. He looked up at me and his brightens just a bit like he missed me.

"Come on. You should change", I smile giving him his clothes.

He nods a bit and stood up taking them.

"Call me if the doctor comes out again", Xavier said to all of us.

We nod and he goes to the next room to change.

Matteo and Enzo attack me with a hug. I let them taking all I can before they hate me.

"I'm so proud of you Val. You saved not just Xander but also managed to take care of Xavier", Enzo kisses my head.

I smile and nod. Matteo kissed my cheek and thanked me. I smile back.

Micheal came to me smiling. I look at him controlling myself from telling him something which will put him in the ninth cloud of happiness.

He hugged me and then kissed me. I kiss back very deeply almost as if I knew this will be my last with him because after what I do next..he is gonna hate me.

He looked surprised when we parted from the kiss, probably not expecting it to be this intense. But he smiled brightly at me.

"Any updates on Xander's health?", I ask hugging Dad.

"The doctor came some time ago and took some of our blood for Xander", Dad said sighing.

I nod.

"He said it was a right thing you did with the compressions Val. It was good that you all got Xander here conscious", Stacy grinned

I nod.

Then Elijah comes out of that room and Ben runs to him.

"He's okay babe?", Ben asked immediately.

Elijah sighs and shakes his head sadly.

I heard multiple gasps.

"What's going on?", Ales asked scared

"He is critical. We got the bullets out but the next two hours are critical. He needs to wake up in the next two hours or else- ", Elijah stopped himself.

"Or else what lijah?", Dad asked walking to him absolutely afraid.

Everyone looked at Elijah with the same worry. Even the Diaz family.

"He will slip into coma and we won't know when he will wake up", Elijah whispered with a tear slipping out.

Everyone gasps. My Dad took a step back in shock and Louis was immediately next to him. Sav started crying and Rafael was holding her. Mady hugged Matteo who was pouring like anything. Ales looked like was dead hearing this.

I stood there stoic with tears in my eyes.

Today is the worst day of my life literally. I just wish that this is a dream and I wake up and everything is gone.

We all sat down and many started praying. Some crying and some just staring off into space.

I have to use this opportunity to start what Dimitri asked me to do.

I'm a bitch..I know.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was sure I was gonna hate myself after this.

Let the acting begin..

"This is all because of you Savannah", I grit my teeth angrily.

Everyone looked up at me shocked. Sav the most though.

"What?", Sav asked surprised.

"If you would have just listened to me and my brothers and stayed in the fucking car then Xander wouldn't be in there", I said angrily.

Everyone and mean literally everyone was shocked. No one expected me to talk to her like that.

I didn't even have the guts to look at Micheal and Ales.

"Val?", Dad looked at me shocked.

"I'm serious Dad. This is her fault. Your son is in there with three bullets on his body because he stood in front of Savannah covering her and getting almost killed himself!", I shout angrily.

I heard some gasps from Sav, Mady and Stacy. Ryan was in absolute shock. Don't even get me started on the Diaz family.

"Val I only came out to protect him", Savannah stood up and came to me with a very vulnerable face.

I fucking hate myself now. Just looking at her I-

"Well that didn't happen, did it?", I said angrily.

Sav's eyes filled with tears.

"Okay that's enough", Enzo gave me a serious look.

"No it's not! Do you even know what was that feeling to see Xander lying there without a pulse?", I started shouting.

"Val don't", Matteo said scared but I went on because that's what I was supposed to do.

"Do you know what it felt like seeing Xavier freeze like he was dead?", I shout.

"Val stop it", Ben pleaded.

"Do you know how difficult it was to just come all the way here without breaking down?", I yell again

"Val!", Elijah whispered shocked with his hand on his mouth.

"No right? Because all that time I had to fucking hold it in so that I can be strong for Xavier! And that wouldn't have happened if she had just stayed put like we told her to!", I yelled in anger pointing at Sav.

Savannah was crying now. She had her hand on her mouth with her eyes wide.

"ENOUGH VALENTINA", Ales roared.

I shivered a bit but didn't drop my act.

I turned to look at him. I didn't just see his reaction but I also saw Rafael, Louis, Ricardo and Ava. They were all shocked and pissed.

"What? Why are you shouting at me?", I glare at Ales.

Dad looked at me in disbelief.

"Now is not the right time for this Val. Don't talk to Sav like that. She already feels devastated. She's crying. Please", Ales requests softly

"Really? You see her crying but not our Xander's condition? Just because you got married you don't care anymore?", I grit my teeth.

Ales looked at me shocked. Matteo and Elijah gasp. Ben looked at me like he couldn't believe it was me.

Xander is in there because of me but it broke my heart to put it all on Sav.

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH VALENTINA. I stayed quiet for so long till your rant was done but now it's unbearable. Stop blaming my sister. She helped your brother and you should be thankful. Don't talk to her like she did it on purpose! She cares about Xander too okay?", Rafael grit his teeth with a very angry face.

It was happening..what I wanted was happening.

I walked up to Rafael and got in his face like I was challenging him. I knew this shouldn't be done by anyone to a Don as it's considered very disrespectful.

Stacy and Ryan almost took a step forward to me with a horrified face. They know I shouldn't do this.

"You stay out of this. If you would just come on time like you should have to save your sister then things would have been different. You're to be blamed too for not doing your job", I spat already feeling guilty.

Rafael had a guilty look on his face first, but then he was furious.

"Shut up Val!", Micheal yelled at me.

My heart hurt. But I don't blame him.

Mady, Ryan and Stacy looked behind me at him terrified.

I turn and finally face him. He was fuming.

"Look I don't know what's gotten into you and I understand that you're upset because Xander is in danger but that doesn't mean you can berate my brother and sister like that! Sav is not at fault no matter what. She merely wanted to save Xander and she did that by knocking down the guy who was gonna attack him", Micheal looked at me angrily.

I understand why he is talking to me like that. He can't take the disrespect towards his sister and brother like even I can't towards my brothers.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that! What do want me to do? Thank her for that?", I yell back angrily.

"No, but atleast not talk to her like that! Give her some respect! If you can't understand her condition of not stressing right now because of her baby then fucking shut up!", Micheal yells angrily.

I gasp silently. Shit! How could I forget she was pregnant when I yelled at her! She shouldn't stress and that's what I made her do.

"Micheal!", Sav scolded him immediately.

I tried to look unphased and not guilty.

"See? You see her? She is still taking your side!", Rafael grit his teeth.

I look down and Micheal came to me. He held my hand and I look up at him.

"I'm sorry for shouting Val, but please understand. I don't want to fight with you babe", Micheal pleaded.

I gulped my feelings and pushed his hand away making him feel hurt and shocked.

Dammit.

"Val what has happened to you?", Mady looked at me surprised.

"Oh you were left to talk and argue with me. Go ahead do it!", I glare at her.

I'm sorry Mady I'm just doing this for your father.

"Val I'm not trying to fight with you. Please don't misunderstand me", Mady said softly and innocently like she always does.

"Doesn't look like it", I roll my eyes.

"I'm warning you Val", Rafael said a bit angrily.

"Rafael don't", Mady glared at him.

"Or what? What will you do?", I stood in front of Rafael.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!", Xavier yells.

We all immediately turn and look at him. He had changed and had a bath. He was glaring at all of us.

"Shut the fuck up already! If you all have some fucking problem with each other then get out of here and deal with it!", Xavier growls

We all look at him with a softened face.

"My brother is in there fighting for his life and all you fucking assholes can do is fight! I don't care if I'm being disrespectful, but I don't want anyone here if this is how you wanna behave. Get lost for all I care! If my brother is disturbed in there then each one of you will face my wrath and I swear to god I'm not joking", Xavier spat every word.

Damn he was scary.

Everyone shut up immediately. He walked towards us and sat down in his usual place. He looked up at me and sighs.

"This is not the time Val. Don't", Xavier said softly and continued looking at the wall.

I didn't have anything to say now. I sat down away from everyone. Micheal didn't look at me again and I get it..i pushed him away literally. My family at first looked at Xavier in shock and then at me.

Dad was probably thinking how two of his kids have lost it.

I was surprised how Louis, Ricardo or Ava hadn't said anything to me. They probably didn't say anything as their children were handling it very well.

Another hour passed..

We were now getting worried. Why was Xander not waking up?

"Elijah can I go in there?", Xavier asked softly.

Elijah looked up at him and nodded sadly. Xavier sprinted up and ran in. Everyone did actually except me.

I walked the last. I stood outside the door and looked at my brother. He was all wired up and looked so weak. I had tears immediately in my eyes.

Micheal was looking at me with a sad expression. He looked like he was debating whether to come to me to comfort me or not. He decided not to.

I have purposely hurt him a lot today. Like really a lot. I can't forgive myself for this.

"Hey Xan. I know you can hear me. Please wake up", Xavier held his hand and shed some tears.

Dad was on the other side holding Xander's hand crying too. Ales was near Xander's leg. The rest of my brothers in and around him. Some crying..some on the verge of.

Diaz family stood a bit far but equally concerned.

After around 10 more minutes of us staying like that I guess Xavier had had enough.

"Look brother, if you don't open your eyes now I will kill myself. I swear. Xavier cried standing up, but still holding Xander's hand.

My hand went over my mouth in shock. Dad and my brothers stare at Xavier with a heartbroken expression but ready to stop him if he tries anything.

"Xavier no", Matteo hugs Xavier crying loudly.

"What should I do Matteo? Tell me. I can't see him like this", Xavier rested his face on Matteo's shoulder and cried.

Tears spilled down my eyes. I close my eyes and look down.

"Look", Ryan gasps.

I look at him and saw him pointing at Xander.

I saw Xander slowly opening his eyes and scrunching his face. He took a deep breath and adjusted his eyes to the light.

I ran inside the room seeing that. I stood next to Dad grinning like an idiot.

"Xander!", Everyone almost yells and surrounded him.

"Finally you woke yo asshole! Can't leave one chance of scaring the shit out of me, can you?", Xavier smiled while crying.

Xander smiled a bit looking at him and squeezed Xavier's hand to assure him.

"Val", Xander called out weakly looking at me.

"Yeah?", I whispered sitting next to him.

"Can you punch my twin for me?", Xander smiled at me.

I chuckled shaking my head. Everyone laughs.

Matteo took the opportunity and pinched Xavier.

"Oww!", Xavier winced rubbing his hand.

"Just checking..Xander woke up", Matteo shrugged innocently.

"He said punch. Not pinch", Xavier glared at Matteo.

"Oops sorry", Matteo apologised and punched Xavier.

"Hey!", Xavier threw daggers at Matteo.

We all laughed loudly. Xander looked so amused.

"You deserve it asshole. Talk about killing yourself next time and I will be the one to put you in a hospital", Xander said hoarsely glaring at Xavier.

Xavier smiled sheepishly and hugged Xander. Xander smiled and hugged him back.

"I was so scared you know. You stopped breathing there. Val brought you back. Then we came here and you were critical. If you hadn't woken up you would have gone in a coma", Xavier cried hiding his face on Xander's neck.

I look away tears falling down my eyes.

"Ahh missed the chance of some peace from your constant pranks, Matteo's stupid questions, Enzo's squeals, Val's constantly falling down, Ales- Sav's PDA, Ben- Elijah's honeymoon phase, and..homework. I would miss Dad though", Xander pouted and lightened everyone's mood.

We all chuckled and Dad kissed Xander's head laughing

"Don't joke about this", Xavier sniffed wiping his tears.

"I was not joking twin. I was serious. I need a break from my crazy family", Xander said fake seriously

Xavier gently smacked him making him laugh.

The doctor then came in and checked Xander all up.

"Hmm. Your vitals are all good. You have weakness of course. We have to keep you under observation for another day I guess then you can go home. I am allowing this seeing Elijah will be there with you anyway", Doctor smiled and patted Xander's shoulder.

Xander nodded smiling.

"Thanks Doc", Ales smiled.

"It's my job boss", Doctor nods and leaves.

"Ugh now get out everyone. I'll talk to you all later. I want to sleep and you all staring at me just while doing so is just.. creepy", Xander yawns and closes his eyes.

Everyone laughs.

"Typical Xander", Ales mutters.

We all get up. Dad wanted to stay there next to his son so we let him. Xavier was requested by Xander to leave and get some sleep and food.

"Xavier come back later when I'm awake okay? I can see your ugly face getting even uglier when you don't eat and sleep. So please go", Xander smirked at him.

"God you're lucky I love you and am allowing you to talk to me like that", Xavier grunted.

We all laugh while leaving.

"I love you too", Xander called out blushing to Xavier as we were closing the door to his room.

"Aww", Xavier pouts dramatically and sent him a flying kiss.

"I won't do that. Go", Xander said sternly.

We all laugh again and Xavier came out skipping on his toes. Everyone shakes their head amused at him.

"Let's go home", Enzo smiled softly

"Yeah. We have lots to discuss about", Ales said looking at me.

I stare back with no expression and then walk away while I knew everyone was looking at me confused.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter!!!

Drama. Drama. Drama.

Fuck.. Henry is alive!!?

Xander is fine now and Dimitri has some plans going on. Poor Val. Your hearts may break in the next chapter...fair warning ;)

Stay tuned for me in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 29.2K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
846K 15.3K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
414K 20.1K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...