Heathers: The Musical - J.D...

By WaterDraw

~*TRIGGER WARNING*~ Trigger warning for eating disorders, suicide, fat shaming, and more. Basically, if you c... More

Epilogue
Chapter One - Fight For Me
Chapter Two - Freeze Your Brain
Chapter Three - Beautiful Together
Chapter Four - Dead Girl Walking

2021 Update (No, J.D. did not kill me)

389 6 4
By WaterDraw

Hey guys, it's been a while. Three years as a matter of fact. In those three years I went from being in my freshman year of high school to now being in my senior year of high school. Amazing how time works, innit? I never intended to leave the story on a cliff hanger or anything like that, honestly I didn't know my dumb little Heathers story would get so stinkin' popular! (Yes, I consider 10 people asking for an update "popular" TwT)

My computer ended up crapping out on me a couple weeks probably after the last chapter and then I just never got another laptop (my preferred platform for writing). Then after that I was busy with high school and such...I forgot all about this page! By happenstance, I downloaded the Wattpad app so I could read a story I wanted to and BAM! Remembered my old account. I saw my story I had started and read it out of curiosity and ended up seeing all of you guys in the comments wanting more. I don't know why considering my writing wasn't very good then and there's a lot of decisions I made that I cringe at looking back. So I decided with my furthered strength in writing and my ability to update more, I'd try to continue and finish the story!

My plan is as follows; First, I plan to finish the story to get that out of the way. Once that is done, I want to go back and revamp the original four chapters as they kinda suck and I find them embarrassing. I've improved a lot more in the three years since that first chapter and you guys deserve quality. I'm also not sure if I ever discussed this, but I planned on the story having multiple paths as well. I think my original plan was to obviously end the chapters with options with links to the story leading after that.

Example: "Do you want to go to the movies with me?" J.D. asked.

"I'd love to!" [insert link to the chapter where you accepted his invitation to the movies here]

"That'd be nice, but I promised Martha we'd work on science together." [insert link to chapter where you reject J.D.'s invite here]

Note: This is just a made up scenario I made to demonstrate my idea. I am 99% certain there will not be a chapter where you choose between going to the movies or helping Martha XD

I need to brush up on my Heather's knowledge as I haven't watched the musical in 3 years. I kind of just fell out of it, oops. Anyway, that's pretty much the plan for this story going forward! I may also make other "X Readers", I may not. Idk! I do know right now I'm going to revamp my "about me" page because that is horribly outdated ;-; I hope you guys will like my new chapters just as much as the old ones, and thank you all for your support. It means the world to me. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
81.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...