Pokemon Royalty: Revelation

By KaylaHeartfilia

Everyone thought she was just an average coordinator; except Leaf, Misty and Dawn. She is a caller of legenda... More

Chapter 1: At The Beginning
Chapter 2: May's What?!
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: Challenge and Bet
Chapter 6: Brianna VS May (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Brianna VS May (Part 3)
Chapter 8: Team Rocket Infiltration Mission
Chapter 9: Going to Pokestria
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Note
Chapter 10: Meeting the Rocket Trio Again
Chapter 11: Secret Found Out
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Show
Chapter 12: How It all Began
Chapter 13: Pokestria's Princess
Chapter 14: Dan

Chapter 5: Brianna VS May

669 19 8
By KaylaHeartfilia

“What the hell was that for?!” Paul hissed and radiated a dark aura while glaring at Ash who sweat-dropped nervously.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry! Please forgive me!” Ash apologized while the other two calmed the ‘Black Doom’ down.

That’s what they call him when he’s angry.

They succeeded in calming Paul down while Ash continues his apology.

“Stop your apologies.” Paul commanded.

Ash nodded. “Thank you for forgi-”

“But I will not forgive you.” The purple-haired cut off.

Drew shook his head and faced Ash. “Why were you in a daze?”

Gary nodded. “He’s right. I’ve been calling for you about what we heard from the girls since we know you didn’t listen.”

“So what did you hear?”

“Well, it seems that February is battling Brianna-”

“The one who claimed to be your future girlfriend and then wife?”

“Yes, now don’t interrupt me. She challenged April to a battle and the others decided that she should use Skitty.”

“I know right! That Pokémon was weak!” Gary commented.

“But it grew stronger.” Ash interjected.

“So? I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Brianna is the school’s top female coordinator.”

Drew nodded and smirked. “Let’s bet. Who is going to win? Brianna or May? Winner gets 500 bucks from each of the people who lose.” He said. “I can’t believe I’m saying this but I choose… Brianna.” He shivered at the mention of that girl’s name.

“Me too!”

“I don’t want to be a part of your stupid game.” Paul said. “But since the prize money is huge, I choose that bitch.”

“May.” Ash answered.

The others stared at him as if he grew another head. Even Ash was shock at what he answered!

“Why?” Gary asked, trailing the last letter.

Ash pretended to looked nonchalant at what he said. “I choose May because I…know she can do it.” Well, that was a lame excuse. No one was convinced but let it go. They smirked, knowing they would win.

TIMESKIP

The battle is ready.

May and Brianna were at the opposite ends of the battlefield. The red-head was smirking while the brunette was slightly smiling since she’s bored. The battlefield was a simple grass type.

A student, who volunteered to be the referee, glanced at both sides. “This is a one-on-one battle between Brianna and May!”

The crowd, that was excited to watch the fight, protested among themselves.

“One-on-one? That sucks!”

“Can’t it be three-on-three battle?”

“Yeah! To make this fight more exciting!”

Then some cheered for Brianna and May but others were giving the brunette mocked looks of sympathy since they knew that the red-head will win.

Brianna heard their low protests and smirked at May. “So they want a three-on-three battle. Are you up for the challenge?”

May smiled. “Of course.”

Brianna nodded at the referee and vice-versa.

“The battle has changed to a three-on-three battle! Let the battle begin!”

The crowd began to cheer! Melody and the others were behind the end lines and Leaf and the others were behind the end lines on May’s sides. They glared at each other and you could literally see the sparks.

~O~O~O~

“A three-on-three battle?!” Misty quietly hissed. “Ohh, this is not good.”

“I just hope May wouldn’t overdo it.” Dawn whispered. “Why did those damn people chose it, dammit?! What if May accidentally do something she wasn’t supposed to?!”

“Don’t worry, she won’t” Leaf reassured the lunette. “I just hope that Brianna wouldn’t provoke May so she wouldn’t end up in the hospital with her Pokémon injured as well.” She added with a sweat-drop.

“Hey, girls!”

They turned and saw Ash, Drew, Paul, and Gary approaching them.

“Hey.”

“I am so excited!” Ash exclaimed in an exciting tone.

“Us too.” The other guys said while smirking, their eyes twinkling in mischief.

“Why?” Misty asked; her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Ash was about to answer but Drew cut him off. “Nothing.”

The girls let the matter drop and continued to watch.

~O~O~O~

Brianna glared at May but the latter stared boringly at her. The red-head took a Poke ball from her pockets while the brunette took a Poke ball from her bracelet that has flame designs on it.

“Serperior, the stage is yours!”

“Blaziken, come on out!”

~O~O~O~

“What?!” Leaf exclaimed with eyes wide.

“Didn’t we agree she would use Skitty?” Misty added as she stared at May in confusion.

Dawn cupped her chin while staring at Blaziken. “Considering this is a three-Pokémon battle, she has to use the strongest to make Brianna get on her guard.”

Misty was confused. “I don’t get it.”

“First Pokémon, to make the opponent’s guard high. If May loses so easily, everyone will be suspicious and would ask her questions since everybody knows May is a fighting spirit; she won’t let her opponent win without showing them what she got. When Brianna gets the idea May was just letting her win…”

“She would annoy May for another battle until she agrees!” The orange-head cuts in. “Brianna don’t want the others to know that she won because her opponent let her!”

~O~O~O~

Both coordinators threw their Poke balls and the said Pokémon came out from a red beam and took a confidence stance.

“Serperior!”

“Blaziken!”

When Serperior saw May, its eyes widen and lowered its head, surprising everyone except May who was slightly sweating.

“Did Serperior just bowed?”

“Whoa! That’s new!”

“Why did it lower its head to May?”

“I don’t know but Brianna does not look happy.”

~O~O~O~

Meanwhile, Drew and the guys were staring agape.

“What-”

“The-”

“Fuck?”

Leaf, Dawn, and Misty mentally slapped themselves in annoyance.

“Of all days, why now?” Leaf whispered.

“Everyone will be suspicious!” Misty quietly whispered.

~O~O~O~

Brianna’s eyes narrowed in confusion, then in anger. “Serperior, stop bowing to that bitch! Stand up and use Vine Whip!” She commanded but Serperior didn’t move. This angered her more.

Seeing your Pokémon lower their head in respect to your rival, archenemy, love-stealer, weak opponent, it could tick you off.

However, Leaf, Dawn, and Misty saw a flash of anger in the Pokémon’s eyes when Brianna called May a female dog.

May took a deep breath before releasing it, and said telepathically. “Serperior, please rise. Don’t let them know why. Fight me as if I’m just any other trainers you fought. Don’t hold back.”

Serperior’s eyes widen but it disappeared as quickly as it came. He straightened up with his head held high. “As you wish.” It said then sent out vines and tried to hit Blaziken.

Blaziken didn’t need to be told to dodge, which May didn’t care, and did a cart-wheel to avoid it. “Good job Blaziken! Now use Ember!” May commanded but unfortunately, Serperior dodged it too.

“May would be so annoyed that she could accidentally reveal her skills. She can’t stand Brianna so that bitch could easily get under her nerves!”

Dawn nodded. “Yes, but if that continues, May could not only accidentally show how powerful she is, she could…” She trailed off, fearing the worst but at the same time delight.

“Kill Brianna with her powers? That would be great but scary!” Leaf continued with the same feelings as the lunette. “But May would never do such a thing!”

That’s true; May may be a powerful Pokémon Trainer/Coordinator, but she is not a killer. Despite how annoying Brianna can get that they wish she would be sent out on the moon.

They were glad that the cheers of the crowd tuned out their voices when they were talking.

Despite of it all, they were looking forward to the outcome of the whole battle.

~*~*~*~

FINISH!! Thank you guys for your support, I love you!! :-) please comment on this -and the earlier- chapters so I would know if I did great. Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 931 26
Once upon a time, there is a girl name May Maple. She is a beautiful girl that has to serve her family after her father had passed away. She was neve...
48.2K 958 44
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
8.9K 348 18
Please don't read this, I wrote it in middle school and it's really bad. I just don't want to delete it because some people might get mad at me ;-; M...
6.1K 245 45
May, Dawn, Misty, Leaf and KK are going to a new school called weaponisation academy but also have lots of music. When these five girls met other fiv...