๐‘๐”๐๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ (lee...

By spxceish

๐‘๐”๐๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ broken hearts, broken promises. did he still love her or not? โ”Lee Suho x fem!oc โ”T... More

๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ.
๐‘๐”๐๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐”๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐„ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐๐€๐ƒ.
ANNOUNCEMENT

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐€๐†๐”๐„๐’.

1.1K 40 22
By spxceish

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐏. it had been a week since she had applied and the results finally were came out nervously opening a mail that move had sent her.

To Ms. Min Sooyoung

Hello Ms. Min Sooyoung, we were impressed with your great communication and confidence in the interview and are more than delighted to have you working for us. You will be starting from this Monday as CEO Lee Suho's Secretary. 

Sincerely,

Move Entertainment 

"Lee Suho? When did he takeover the company? He hated his father.." there was so many questions running through the girls head right now. She had definitely heard about Suho but she had never thought he would take over the company. Ignoring the complete confusion she checked the date. "Shit" she cursed realising it was Monday, she had to get ready as quick as possible. 

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆. The girl had been stuck at part time jobs for 6 years and this was the first company that hired her. Entering the tall building she felt an wave of excitement and anxiety ran through her.

"Can I help you" the receptionist spoke as she watched the girl admire the building.

"Yes I'm Min Sooyoung, I was hired as a new secretary." the ravenette bowed to the lady. 

Picking up some papers and a little card the woman handed the girl them. "You're cabin is on the 50th floor next to the Mr. Lee's office. First you should go meet him though" she gave a warm smile which Sooyoung returned before going to the elevator. 

"Does Suho even know I'm his secretary?" that question had bothering her all morning. She had finally arrived at the floor, picking herself together she walked out of the elevator clutching onto her bag. She saw trainees walking around but one person caught her eye, Han Seojun. 

"Sooyoung-ah?" he said walking up to the girl "What are you doing here? Did you come to see me?" the boy wiggled his eyebrows to her.

"Nope. I'm here as the CEO's secretary" she said CEO mocking Suho. "Can't believe he took over the company when he hated his father so much. That weirdo." she complained.

"They're on good terms now." Seojun chuckled.

"Really!" she had missed out on a lot  but she was happy, she had always convinced him but he never budged. "Who influenced his decision?" she asked.

"Jukyung of course." the boy replied smiling. 

Sooyoung's smile dropped, she had tried so much to get them on good terms. "Alright." she walked off before Seojun could say anything else, leaving him confused. 

"Why does she hate me mentioning Jukyung?" he said to himself but shrugged it off and continued walking.

𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃.

"So your new secretary is Min Sooyoung.." Jukyung said partially jealous and insecure. 

"Don't worry I'll try and get the past behind us and become good colleagues." he reassured his girlfriend smiling.

"I heard you broke up with her brutally, are you sure she's willing to let you go?" the girl straight forwardly told him.

"I don't care if she tries or not. I forgot about her ages ago, nor do I like her anymore. Plus she isn't the type to do that." he said.

Little did he know someone accidently heard their conversation. With a broken heart she knocked on the door trying to ignore the pain. 

"I'll call you later jagi." the boy said ending the call.  

'Jagi? You never called me Jagi..' the girl thought but was soon was interrupted with Suho calling her in. 

"Hello Sir." the girl bowed to him.

"Take a seat." he said signalling for her to sit on the couch. 

She sat on the seat and looked around the room it was simple and spacious.

It reminded her of the time the four best friends snuck into Suho's father's office to find the results early but were caught. They had to write a letter apologising to his father and were extremely embarrassed.

"Welcome to Move Entertainment I hope you enjoy working for us. Uh" he looked at the paper he had in his hand and continued speaking. "We pride ourselves in hard work, shit wrong one." he cursed earning a chuckle from Sooyoung.

"It's fine you don't have to do such a formal introduction sir." she said with a warm smile. The warm smile Suho missed.

"Alright well uhm I was hoping we could put the past behind us and be good friends." he extended a hand out. 

"Of course." she shook his hand, it felt as if two souls had finally found their way back to each other. The two smiled at each other, it felt as if it was only the two in the world but were soon interrupted by someone barging in. 

"YAH LEE SUHO LIM JU'S BEEN CALLING YOU" a voice shouted making the two look at the door.

"Kang Soo?" Sooyoung looked at her eyes widened. 

"Sooyoung? Oh yeah Jukyung told me about your job here." the girl said and sat next to the ravenette. "So Suho why haven't you picked up her call? She's worried." she said as the boy widened his eyes. 

"Oh I'll call her now so you're cabin is on the left next-door, only come here if I call you or it's urgent." he said before going to his desk.

Without saying anything Sooyoung walked off not bothering to greet Soojin. 

"Jukyung this, Jukyung that it's all about her. Missed me? Bullshit. Everything is fake, nobody missed me, nobody remembered me and they probably don't want me around them anyway." she said walking to her cabin but she didn't know that Soojin heard everything she had said. 

"Maybe I should give her some space.." guilt ran through her, truth was everybody did forget about her, nobody missed her, she was left as a memory ━ a rumour. She had to make sure things didn't get out of hand. She knew Sooyoung too well, if she was angry she'd do anything to get rid of the person that made her feel that way. Quickly dialling Seojun's number she waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Seojun we have a problem."

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Trouble is cooking~~ 

Genuinely scared for Jukyung now, who would they choose? Jukyung or their old best friend? 

Sorry for the long chapter!!

Please vote if you enjoyed the story!! (follow me if you want ;)) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 8.8K 29
โ€’ "๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" - "๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†." [DISCLAIMER] all pictures and c...
2.4K 53 17
I was just another girl. Living with my brother Suho, who would've thought the guy that used to be his friend would come back into his life. But even...
36.3K 739 38
๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
245K 8.8K 54
๐Ÿ’Œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...