Escaped It All

By annoyedcactus

I had to make a decision. So I did. Now, I'm the packs secret protector. And I'm a freaking badass. I firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Prolouge

791 20 3
By annoyedcactus

Prolouge

I felt the panic raise in me as I saw some hunters throw up the door. I guess most 11 old kids would have a shutdown but not me.. I wouldn't just give up without a fight. As my instincts took control of me I searched the room after a weapon but all I found was a knife. I reached for it and ran to the closest hunter and stabbed him. I turned to the other hunter and pushed him with everything I had against a hunter behind him. Just as they fell on the ground, another hunter ran at my direction and I did everything I could, I kneed him in the balls. I heard him scream but I didn't care for that in that moment.

That's when I noticed my older brother looking down at me with wide eyes, shocked. Then I saw that he wasn't looking at my face but my arms. There was warm stickey blood covering both my arms. I looked at what I've done and I know that I had a expressionless face. I maybe even look like a murderer now....well I kinda am.

What I didn't expect is that when I turnde to look at my brother again another hunter was like three stepps from him.

In that moment all I could think was "Arghh do I have to do everything on my own?"

I gracefully took the knife and throw it into the hunter's stomach, which were some meters away from me. In that moment I didn't know what to fell, think or do.

While i was deep in my thoughts my parents looked at me with proud and horror written all over them, a really weird thing to see in my appinion.

I looked down at my hands still with an expressionless face. In the corner of my eyes I saw my father running to my brother, holding him tightly while my mum tried to talk to me but I wasn't myself anymore. I just couldn't think, it's like my brain is gonna explode soon or that I'm gonna fade as I looked into my mothers eyes.

I dont think that i will ever forget that moment when my life changed, like really changed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...