Under His Umbrella (A Jacob P...

By _Raylee_

Jacob, his little brother, and mom are homeless. They live in a car. Jacob has to do a lot of illegal things... More

Pre-Author's Note
Under His Umbrella (A Jacob Perez Love Story)
Character Introductory
Chapter One: Jealous?
Chapter Two: I have a Secret, and you don't know it... Yet
Chapter Three: Running into my Problems: Part One
Chapter Four: Running into My problems Part Two
Chapter Five: Twelve in Counting
Chapter Six: On that Pill
Chapter Seven: Meeting Nia
Chapter Eight: For Better or For Worse
Chapter Nine: Texting Buddy ;P
Chapter Ten: Neighborhood Crimes Part One
Chapter Eleven: Neighborhood Crimes Part Two
Chapter Twelve: Baby Talk
Chapter Thirteen: Awkward
Chapter Fourteen: Confronting the Problem Part One
Chapter Fifteen: Confronting the Problem Part Two
Chapter Sixteen: Friends, Best Friends, Boyfriends
Chapter Seventeen: Therapy
Chapter Eighteen: Meeting Old Friends
Chapter Nineteen: Just Realized
Chapter Twenty: Mad Monday Part One
Chapter Twenty One: Mad Monday Part Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Finished
Chapter Twenty Three: The Fight Scene
Chapter Twenty Four: Family Meeting
Chapter Twenty Five: TGIF
Chapter Twenty Six: Nia's Birthday Party Part One
Chapter Twenty Seven: Nia's Birthday Part Two
Chapter Twenty Eight: Let's Talk
Chapter Twenty Nine: 1st Date Part One
Chapter Thirty: 1st Date Part Two
Chapter Thirty One: Reject and Regrets
Chapter Thirty Two: Bitches!
Chapter Thirty Four: I Have Plans
Chapter Thirty Five: Thank You
Chapter Thirty Six: Under OUR Umbrella (Last Chapter)
Pre Epilogue: I'm Happy :)

Chapter Thirty Three: ''Brielle'' Day

3K 67 10
By _Raylee_

Last Chapter was short  I know, BUUUUT This is the chapter that is going to go further more into what happened to Brielle and Diggy and what they do. And some other stuff. And this is a long Chapter.. Anyway... READDDDD!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Chapter Thirty Three: ''Brielle'' Day''

(Diggy POV)

I have been driving in the car for thirty minutes now thinking. I don't know if I should go back to my old ways just yet, I might have a chance with Brielle. But that could always wait til later...

 I pull up to the mall. If I'm lucky, I can get some hoe today. 

I see a girl I have seen in my Math Class.  I approach her as if I was just passing by. She was with two other girls. 

''Hey, aren't you in my math class? Umm Jessica right?'' I ask acting clueless. ''Umm Yea, Donny?'' She responded. ''No, actually Daniel''. ''Oh, cool''. ''So want to go get some frozen Yogurt at Frodo's?''. ''Yea. I will catch up with you guys later'' She tells her friends and then turns back to me. ''Lets go''. 

Lets see if she can get that Good-Good ;)

(Brielle POV)

As I get dressed I think about what I am going to do for 'Brielle' day. I know first I want to go to Diggy's house, ONLY to see how Nia is doing. 

I stuff a couple Singles and 20's in my purse and went to my car.  

I decided to start My day off with some good Radio music. The next thing I knew, I was at Diggy's house. 

I pressed the doorbell then stepped a couple steps back. I had a small smile on, but when the door was opened it fated quickly. 

''What do you want?!'' Raquel replied rudely to me. ''Where is Diggy?'' I ask ignoring her rudeness.  ''He left like 10 minutes ago, Must I ask again? What do you want?''. 

''Raquel I don't have time for bullshit, I just want to see how Nia is''. ''Didn't I tell you I don't want you around her ever again. I can always press charges on you''.  ''You know I did not push her into the car, I didn't tell her to run away! But you keep blaming me''. 

''YES! I AM GOING TO KEEP BLAMING YOU! YOU OBVIOUSLY LET HER RUN AWAY, SHE IS FUCKING FOUR YEARS OLD, YOU COULDN'T RUN UP TO HER?'' She yelled walking closer outside. 

''I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD TO GO GET HER, SHE WAS ALREADY PRETTY FAR WHEN I GOT OUT THERE, SO HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR PREGNANT ASS BACK INTO THE HOUSE AND JUST LET ME SEE HER!'' I yell back. I shouldn't of even came here. 

''You can't tell me what to do in MY house!''. ''Bitch! This is not your house, your little harmones or something must be acting up or something because-''. 

''I moved in! And if you don't believe me ask Diggy's parents!''. ''Okay, go get them then'' I was going to make this trip out of something. The only reason I came here is for Nia. I am not going to have Nia hate me for not being there after an accident just because her crazy ass pathetic mother won't let me see her. 

Two minutes later, Pops and Diggy's Mom were at the front steps. ''Hey Brielle'' Pops said normal as usual then I gave a hug to Mrs. Simmons. ''Hey Guys, I don't want to start any trouble I just stopped by to see how Nia is doing. Can I see her?" I ask politely. I mean, I knew they were going to let me see her so Raquel just set herself up. Dumbass. 

''Yea, she is in her room. It is next to Diggy's'' Pops said. They let me come in and I headed for the stairs. I put a smirk on my face because I heard Raquel arguing about it and I knew she was mad. The last thing I heard was ''I am sick of everybody in this house''. That is so selfish. She is lucky they actually excepted her to live with them. 

Because if she gets kicked out, her and that baby probably aren't going to survive. But look at me trying to actualy give a fuck. Fuck her.

I mean I don't understand why she is still mad at me. She is back with Christian and PREGNANT by him and he is still there to father her and their baby. Why is she still mad? I mean the car accident with Nia is stupid because she knows damn well that it was not my fault. 

When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Diggy's usual bedroom and then another room beside it. The door was closed. I knocked then opened the door. 

She was at a little small table drawing and drinking juice. When she looked up at me she ran to me so fast. ''Auntie! I missed you!''. 

''Nia, I missed you so much too. How have you been Pumpkin?''. She laughed before answering. ''I have a wroken arm and I have fu wear it for six more weeks'' She explained pointing to it. 

''I am just glad you are safe. What you drawing?'' I ask going over to the little table. ''Nothing'' She said taking the paper and putting it away. Then she started playing with her fingers. She was looking down. ''What is wrong baby?'' I ask bringing her chin up so she could look at me. 

''Nothing'' I know she is lying. ''Come on. Let Auntie see the picture''. She goes over to her draw in silence and brings out a sheet of paper. She gave it to me and I went to go sit on her bed.

It was a picture of Raquel, Diggy, and Christian. She wrote the names above the picture. But it really said Mommy over Raquel. Lame and Old Daddy over Diggy. Best and new Daddy over Christian. Diggy was crossed out with a red crayon, while a blue crayon was circled around Christian. She put a black heart between Raquel and Diggy, and then put alot of red hearts from Raquel to Christians picture.

Nia was VERY smart for a four year old to draw a picture like this because it meant so much. ''Nia. Daddy loves you, okay? I knew he hurt your mommy but he didn't mean or want to hurt you''. ''I hate him so much Auntie, he hurt my feelings'' She said starting to cry. 

''Hate is a mean and a bad word. Do you love him?''. ''Yes'' She sniffled. ''Okay, then stop saying you hate him. He is your daddy. Your real daddy''. ''But my other daddy loves me more''. I mean  I couldn't say no he doesn't but. ''They both equally love you. Nia, please listen to me. I love you. Your mommy loves you. Both of your dad's love you. But please stop it. You love your daddy just as you love your mother. Stop saying you don't want him or like him because one day daddy isn't going to be there, and you will be sad. So just please stop for the sake of me'' One tear rolled down my face because it is actually really sad. 

I wiped it away. ''I love you okay? I will always love you. Just please give Daddy one more chance. I will come to see you tomorrow, I promise okay?''. ''Okay''. ''Give me a hug'' I say reaching out for a hug, just like she was told she hugged me back. 

''And I am taking this picture away, it is a mean picture'' I say walking out the room. A frown grew upon my face. I march downstairs. 

Raquel was on the couch eating chips. I walk to where she couldn't see the tv. I put up the picture, and start confronting her. ''Why the hell is Nia drawing shit like this? What are you telling her?!'' I half way yell.

''It's not my fault Diggy is being a shitty father and Christian is a better one'' She replied and continued eating her chips.

''But Christian is not her dad! Why would you tell her that! Stop confusing the poor child!''. That's when she got up. ''Look, hoe. Nia is MY child and I can tell her whatever the fuck I want to tell her! I don't give a fuck about what you got to say because you only know her through Diggy. You guys aren't even together anymore and I am thinking about getting full custody of her anyway! Which makes you in no connection to her! So fuck a Rock!''. 

''FULL CUSTODY?! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!! HIS PARENTS ARE LETTING YOU STAY WITH THEM AND YOU WANT FULL CUSTODY?! WHERE YOU GETTING THE MONEY FROM?! CUZ GUARANTEE  YOU THAT YOU AND THAT BABY OF YOURS ISN'T GOING TO END UP SOMEWHERE PRETTY''.

''FUCK YOU!'' She yelled back. 

Why the fuck would she get full custody of Nia. Ugh this trick is pissing me off so much right now. 

''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! ALL YOU AND DIGGY CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELFS INSTEAD OF YOUR DAUGHTER! HOW ABOUT YOU GET OVER EACH OTHER AND DO WHAT'S BEST FOR NIA!'' I yell.

''Why is everybody yelling?'' Mrs. Simmons asked walking further in the room. ''Ask Raquel. She is the one who wants full custody of Nia'' I say handing the drawing Nia drew to her and walking out the house. 

I am such a trouble maker ;) 

----------

 |Late at Night|

(A/N: Some of this may be Rated R, but not to much.)

(Diggy POV) 

''You are SO amazing'' That same bitch from earlier told me. ''I know baby, it comes with my package''.  

I say sticking my (You Know) in her (She knows) more. She screamed in pressure. She took power which was unexpected and started riding me. 

 It felt so damn good. I miss this. I haven't fucked anyone since I have been with Brielle. Brielle wanted to be Abstinent til marriage and I figured maybe I could start being abstinent to. I changed everything of me for her. 

But since I'm back, it feels more free. 

She slowly moved off my chest and star sucking my(Giving You know What). After 4 minutes I took back control I start moving faster and faster til we were both tired and stopped. 

''Oh you know how to fuck well'' She told me. ''Thanks you too''. After a minute of healing. I jumped back up. 

''Well nice fucking you! Got to go now'' I say rushing to put my clothes back on while taking my soggy condom off. Players are all about Hit and Quit, no love. No relationships. Just sex. We are acquaintances with Benefits ;)

(Brielle's Pov)

I have been at a carnival for hours. It has actually been so fun and exciting. 

I go to a stand where you can sit down and get food. Then I notice someone sit down next to me. I look at him then look down. 

He was fine and looked nothing over 18.

''You look worn out'' He begins to speak. 

''Kind of but I am having a really nice time'' I say turning my whole head towards him. 

''Did you see the Circus? It was Crazy''. 

''Yea, I did. That was Hilarious''. 

''Yea.. So you here alone?'' He ask. 

''Yea. Just wanted to get away from my life for a while''. 

''Oh, Well I'm Jason by the way'' He says putting out his hand. 

''Brielle''. 

''That is a pretty Name, So Brielle do you want to go play some games?''. 

''Yea, I'm a master at the basketball game though''. 

''Oh really?''. 

''Yeah, last one there pays for the game'' I say jumping out of my seat and start running. He starts laughing and runs behind me.

---------------

''I had a great time Jason'' I say as we sit in my drive way. ''Yea, You are a partier. 2 AM is pretty late''. ''It's not nothing'' I say laughing it off. 

I look at him and he is staring at me. His eyes were full of lust and want. We steadily lean in for a kiss but then the car beeped. It scared us both and we got out of the trance. ''Umm, I guess I will see you later. Here is my number'' I say writing my number on his arm. 

''Okay, Good Night'' He says. After I walk to my front door I turn around to see him drive off. I unlock the door hoping nobody would be up. 

Just to my luck Mom, Dad, Dom, and Jacob were up sitting on the couch frowning at me. Dom was the first to be speak. ''Where the hell have you been?''. 

''Out'' I reply. Then I see Jacob cross his arms and walk upstairs. What he is getting upset for I don't  know. ''Whose car did you just come from?'' Dad asked.

''Someones''. 

''That's not an answer! Answer me right now'' Mom Ordered. 

''Navaeh's'' I lied. 

''Don't lie, we called every one of your little friends and all of them said they haven't seen you''. 

''You called my friends?''. 

''YES, NOW ANSWER ME WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!'' Dom screamed. 

''HOW ABOUT YOU ALL JUST MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS'' I yell running upstairs.

I go to my room and close the door. I slide to the floor and cry. Then I hear another voice. ''Where were you?'' Jacob said not even looking at me. 

''Get Out!'' I yell, while throwing the closes thing to me at him. My aim was way off. 

''Not until you tell me where you went!''. 

''Why do you care!?''. 

''Because, I LOVE YOU!''.

---------------------------------------------

'OOOOOH Shit, I'm a bad bitch, imma imma a bad bitch'. Lol. So Much drama in this frupping story. Thanks To Devonnie, Make sure to Fan her (DevonyluvinPrinceton). First of all Diggy is a dumbass. He didn't even try to go out and actually FIND  another girl, he just went back to ''Daniel'', his past life. Oh and by the way I don't like writing Rated R parts, so I know it wasn't that good. And Also Raquel is a dumbass for teaching Nia shit like that. And there is no reason to get full custody. That isn't fair anyway. And Brielle need to watch herself with that dude, he is suspicious. (Wink, Wink, Hint, Hint). Anywho...

Questions To Think  About:

Is Raquel really going to try to get full Custody of Nia?

Will Brielle meet up with Jason again?

Who is Jason and what is he really about?

Will Brielle keep that promise of coming back to visit Nia even after Raquel?

What happened to  Nia's drawing? 

What does Christian have to say? 

Didn't we all know that Jacob loved her already? Yessssss... 

COMMENT! VOTE! FAN!

_Raylee_ & DevonyluvinPrinceton Inc.

(PS.  Lol to the 'Inc.' part, hehe. COMMENT AND VOTE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
13.8K 292 17
India and Swae were babies,kids,teens now their an adults now wow "they came a long way"their 20 yrs old.
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...