✨Jujutsu Kaisen Boyfriend Sce...

By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

(Jujutsu Kaisen and the characters in here do NOT belong to me!) Characters: Yuji Itadori Gojo Satoru Fushigu... More

A/n
How you met each other
What they think about you
When they realise they have feelings
How they confess
What its like to date them
📱Their phone📱
Random Scenarios (::
When you're sad Part 1
When you're sad part 2
Any requests?
Break up Prank
When someones flirting with you
When someones flirting with you Part 2
When someone flirts with you part 3
A/n
💕Comforting you💕 Yuji Itadori x Reader
New Character!
Songs that remind them of you/ that make them think of you
A/n
If you rejected them part 2
Small A/n :D
If you rejected them part 3
Pocky Game ❤
IMPORTANT
Good News :D
Open once again c:
New Characters!
Cuddles 😊
Help ;_;
Help part 2
Flinching when they raise their hand at you
Quick announcement
oh no...
Good news :D
What 😃
Dying in their arms pt.1
:D
Kabedon Challenge Part 1
A/n
Q n' A
Q n' A pt.2
Happy birthday Gojo! 🎉🥳
✨Special✨
Happy Christmas Eve 🎄🎁
🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
A/n
Some headcannons
more head cannons
Yujis Edited: Dying in thier arms
more headcannons
So im back-
When they're sad |Yujis Part|
A/n
helloooo~

If you rejected them Part 1

5.9K 65 39
By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

(The idea of this chapter is reader rejecting them because they like someone else.)

Yuji Itadori

(His P.O.V)

Yuji: "Iisten Y/n this isnt really easy for me to say since ive never felt like this towards someone...want to be with you forever, even if we get into fights, ill make up for it even if it takes a long time to make up for the mistake I did..."

'Words couldn't describe how nervous I was, I mean what if they say no? I'm afraid... Do they even like me back?'

Y/n sat up next to me with a sad look on their face, they took a deep breath and looked at me.

Y/n: "Yuji... I'm sorry but.. I only see you as a friend. Nothing more.."

I felt my heart drop in my stomach when they said those words.

Yuji: "O-oh it's okay, we can still be friends and hang out together.. Right?"

It was quiet for a second. It was uncomfortable and awkward which made me just wanna leave.

Y/n: "Yeah we'll still be friends. But just friends okay? We'll still look out for each other and hang out like normal."

They got up and started to walk off I asked where they where going.

Yuji: "Where are you going?"

Y/n: "I'm gonna go back to my dorm, why?"

Yuji: "I'll be right there. It's getting a little late anyways so I'll be right behind you."

They walked away, I just laid down on the grass trying to gather myself up again so I could see them again.

Yuji: "Where did I go wrong?.."

I got up since it was getting dark I didn't really want to be laying down on the grass anymore. As soon as I walked into my dorm I got the teddy bear from one of my drawers. I just looked at it thinking what if they said yes. I didn't really want it hanging around in my room so I just gave it to Nobara.

The next day was more tiring than usual, I felt more drained and just wanted to sleep. But when I saw Y/n I got this feeling of being happy to see them but not at the same time.

Gojo: "Did you even sleep last night? You keep falling asleep or yawning. If you're really that tired you know you can just go off to sleep."

I got lost in my thoughts not paying attention to what he was saying. I just couldn't focus very well.

Gojo: "Yuji?? Hello? Is anyone home in there? Don't tell me Sukuna took over."

I broke my thoughts looking at him.

Yuji: "Sorry I was day dreaming. Uhh I think I'll be okay.."

Gojo looked at me in disbelief, he sighed and scratched the back of his head.

I was about to get back to training again until I heard Y/n behind me. I turned to see Fushiguro and Y/n laughing together... Enjoying themselves. Smiling together.. I couldn't help but feel sad so I just looked at Gojo telling him I needed to talk to him. We walked over to my dorm so we could talk in privately.

Gojo: "Did you need to tell me something?"

I sighed and just tried to explain it to him the best I could.

Yuji: "Y/n rejected me yesterday... They told me they saw me as a friend and nothing more. I just feel really tired and keep losing focus on things... Then I saw Y/n and Fushiguro laughing together which made me a little sad.."

I could feel myself tremble a little but I managed to keep myself looking steady.

Gojo: "Ouch. That's gotta hurt seeing that as soon as they reject you.. But listen, you can't be sad about it forever because sad backwards is das and das not good."

I smiled a little which made me feel a lot better mentally.

Gojo: "You can just chill for today okay? And just so you know there's more fish in the sea."

Yuji: "Okay... Thank you."

Gojo: "Anytime Yuji."

He closed the door leaving me alone in the room I just ploped on my bed taking a nap hoping it would make me feel better.

Gojo Satoru

(His P.O.V)

Gojo: "Hey Y/n, sorry if this question is weird. But have you ever dated anyone before?"

They looked at me then looked at the sky.

Y/n: "N-no acatualy, hopefully one day I will..."

I hummed softly then copied what I was doing.

Gojo: "Well then... Do you mind if I can be your first?"

There was a small pause, I just hoped they where thinking about their response.

Y/n: "Gojo.. You're a really good guy but I'm not feeling the same way how you're feeling.. I'm sorry... I kind of have my eyes on someone else right now.."

It felt like my soul left my body but I just covered it up with asking them a question trying not to make it look like I was disappointed.

Gojo: "Well then who's the lucky guy?"

They blushed looking down at their shoes.

Y/n: "It's a secret.. I feel like you would tell the whole world if I told you."

Gojo: "Well that no fun. I guess that's okay. But I think im gonna go you can keep the mochi."

Y/n: "Don't you want it? It's you're favorite."

Gojo: "It's you're favorite to Y/n plus I have a whole bunch at home so I think I'll be okay."

We both parted ways. Walking home was a little more difficult though, I couldn't stop thinking about it which made me frustrated. I just wished that it would just go away like nothing but the feeling of regret stuck with me. As soon as I walked into my room I didn't even bother taking my shoes off to lay down, I was just tired.. really tired so I just slept until tomorrow would come. The morning was a complete pain to deal with since getting out of bed was more harder than usual now. So I just laid down for a little trying to gather myself up to get out.

I got dressed into my uniform getting ready to train my students. When I got there Y/n was missing.

Gojo: "Y/n isn't here today?"

Fushiguro: "No she is they're just with Nanami at the moment."

Gojo: "They're more late than me and that even surprises me."

Fushiguro: "I heard that Nanami and Y/n are going out somewhere."

Gojo: "As a date?"

Fushiguro: "I guess.."

Gojo: "Well jeez I would never be late because of some "date."

Gojo: "Well let's get to it."

For the whole day I could focus very well, I kept messing up at small things I would do on the daily. I was just exhausted..

Fushiguro: "You keep doing that wrong it's simple."

Gojo: "Sorry I'm just losing focus."

Megumi looked at me looking worried but confused.

Fushiguro: "Are you feeling okay? Usually you're very energetic and outgoing in the mornings and through out the day but you're acting strange."

Gojo: "Oh I'm just feeling tired I didn't get enough sleep last night."

He kept staring at me then just got back to what we where doing. I just hoped that the day would just pass by like if nothing happened.

A/n

Hello readers! I hope everyone's doing well, I'm posting part 1 today because I'm still thinking of what to write and I don't wanna keep you guys waiting so here's a chapter:) I hope you guys enjoyed! Sleep well and drink enough water 🥰✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 12.7K 108
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡?!" ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...
63.1K 1.7K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
1.9M 73.5K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
54K 2.3K 26
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...