Innocent

Por starizarr

Capri never thought twice when she had to use her charm in her favor. She was sweet but manipulative. Innocen... Mais

The Funeral
His little girl
Boundaries
Marcella & The redhead
Flower
Guns & kisses
Dinner party
No undergarments
Red circle & black X
Hitman
Happy birthday
Birthday Sex
Yellow
Charity ball
Possesion
The stepsister
Three
Freedom
His
The chairman
Engaged
Wedding planning
The wedding
Ice cream
Innocent
Credit

Blackmail

5.7K 129 40
Por starizarr

"So he's fucking his stepsister"?

Capri nodded. "That's the same redhead I saw".

"Are you going to explain why you were under his bed"?

"Not important". She waved off as she started removing her clothes.

"By the way he was staring me down like hawk, care to explain that"?

"I fucked him". She answered nonchalantly, causing Axel's mouth to fall open.

"Twice". She added in.

He coughed loudly.

"It's whatever now because that's never going to happen again, especially after putting two and two together after I saw her". She elucidated as she stared him down before snapping her bra off.

She was going to wear her bikini and swim in the pool with Axel.

"You know, I like blondes but I have no problem fucking a brunette". He casually said, wiggling his eyebrows as he stood up from her bed.

"Sorry, you're already my friend". She gave him a small pout before smiling warmly as she grabbed his new swim trunks from one of her bags, throwing it at him so he could catch.

"Worth a try". He shrugged.

*

"You sure you're not trying to fuck him again because this all seems like a ploy".

Capri ignored his comment as she stepped into the spacious patio, laying her towel on the concrete ground near the pool before removing her knee length shirt, both Mateo and Axel stared her down.

"Mhmmm".

Axel fake moaned as his eyes traced her body, both hands to his hips as he shook his head.

"Damn girl".

She laughed at him as she got on her knees, playing with the water before quickly diving in.

Okay she still enjoyed playing with Mateo's sanity but the end goal this time was her freedom.

Mateo clenched his jaw at the view before him, the stupid boy was ogling Capri as she walked around in her skimpy bikini, how naive could she be?

"Will I be spending the night with you Mateo"? The redhead suggested in the form of a question.

His gaze snapped towards her before giving her a tight smile.

"You didn't come all the way over here just to see my face from across a table I believe"? He joked as he gave her his million dollar smile, Antonietta giggled as she felt him take her hand into his.

*

Capri made her way up the stairs in a cotton robe after finishing her afternoon dip with Axel who had already gone home.

Her hair was soaked, she let it drip as she made her way down the hall towards her bedroom.

She yelped when the door to the room she walked past was opened, Mateo stepped out, grabbing her by the arm to pull her inside.

"You have some nerve dickwad"! She snarled as she pulled her arm free from his grasp.

"I don't know that boy but I don't want him back in this house"! Mateo spit as he made his demands clear.

"That's fine, I'll just go to his house instead". She declared confidently with her hands to her hips.

"You're not going anywhere". He growled.

Mateo was growing angrier by the second at Capri's constant defiance, he was gonna have to opt for his old ways and spank her until she learned respect.

"Well I'm sure you wouldn't want the family to know you enjoy fucking your stepsister now do you"? She asked with a shrug, throwing in a smile as she watched Mateo's face harden at her words.

"And don't even try to lie, I saw it with my own eyes".

Capri placed her manicured hand in front of her eyes as she gazed down at it, making sure it was still as perfect as the day she paid for it.

"You're a real scum Mateo, you fuck Marcella, you fuck your stepsister and you fuck me, the sweet little girl you should be taking care of, what would my father say"?

Capri was pushing his buttons now she wanted to see how far he'd let her reach before crumbling down.

"Here's the deal, I want total independence, a new identity and for you to stay away from me forever".

Capri met his hard glare as her demands were heard loud and clear, she expected Mateo to tremble in his boots, get on his knees and beg her to not say anything, a bit exaggerated but her imagination liked to run free.

Mateo instead shoved his hands into his pockets and quietly laughed as he made his way over to her, stopping right in front.

"Sounds like you're trying to blackmail me Capri"?

Her facade faltered a bit as she heard his laugh resonate through the room but she quickly recomposed herself before leaning into him to stare back just as hard.

"If that's what I have to do to get away from you then so be it". She shrugged innocently once again hearing Mateo's laugh echo in the office.

"Capri you can go ahead and tell whoever you want that I'm fucking Antonietta, I don't give a fuck, the rumors already exist so might as well ride it out, no"?

He walked backwards until he met the arm of the couch, leaning on it as he once again looked at the young beauty who's confident demeanor had fallen.

"Mateo you need to let me go if that's what I want".

Capri was now begging.

"You were put under my care by your father, I am here to protect you". He answered solemnly.

"Bullshit Mateo, you just don't want to let me go because you want to control me, or are you afraid I'll run into the arms of Colombo a man who would actually treat me like the princess that I am". She bit back as she crossed her arms, Mateo was getting tired of her attitude.

"Colombo is just taking you for the stupid girl that you are, if you actually think he'll do any of those things for you than I can already imagine you locked in a basement after being brutally beat and fucked".

Mateo now stood at his full height as he once again looked down at her, she looked so beautiful, anger was sketched all over her face and he wanted to remove her robe so he could rip off that scanty bikini from her body.

"You're an asshole and a sexist pig, I'm not stupid"!

She lunged for him but he quickly moved, causing her to fall onto the couch as her robe undid itself, Mateo was now laughing at her disheveled state.

She quickly sat up embarrassed, her face red as a tomato.

"I don't see you treating Marcella like this or your stupid stepsister"!

She angrily spoke.

"I will never allow you to touch my body ever again, I'll let someone else fuck me, not you".

Mateo stopped laughing at her words, she had said she was his to fuck only.

"Bullshit". He interjected.

Capri went for the door but was blocked from her path as Mateo stepped in her way, she pushed him hard.

"Get the fuck out of my way Mateo or I swear to god I'll scream bloody murder"!

Capri was seething at this point, her robe was hanging on her body by a thread and her bikini straps were off her shoulders.

She looked fuckable.

Mateo would've enjoyed having his way with her right at that very moment but it wasn't the time, especially since Antonietta had been waiting patiently in his room to be ravished by him.

He stepped to the side, watching as Capri ran out.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.7K 404 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
Kidnapped in Italy Por kae_bae2

Ficção Adolescente

218K 3.6K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
7.3K 96 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
241K 4K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...