Like A Brother

smilemore954

Louis and Harry's parents have been married since Louis started and Harry graduated high school, making them... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

7

11.6K 369 288
smilemore954

Harry's POV:

It's my dad, my own father. I've had Liam and Zayn watching his every move at school, no wonder they have found nothing, because it's happening in his own home. The home where I could have been protecting him.

How could I not have figured this out sooner? I've seen my father mistreat Louis but I overlooked it, I didn't think that the man I thought I knew could do such things. Anyone who would do something like that to my Louis is no father of mine.

No wonder Louis didn't want to tell me who was abusing him. I trusted that Chris would be taking care of Louis. I left them alone, I gave him opportunities for Chris to hurt him.

If I were Louis I would never forgive me, nonetheless want to be in any form of relationship with me.

I storm away, leaving Collin standing outside of Louis's room shocked. I run downstairs and grab my keys before heading out the door.

"Watch Louis." I command Zayn and Liam as I walk past them.

I run out to my car, quickly turning it on and pulling out of the driveway. Chris told me what bar he was going to before he left, so lucky for me, I know where to find him.

I speed over to the old run-down bar, probably breaking multiple laws on my way over but I have something I need to do.

I crake my knuckles as I get out of my car and make my way over to the entrance. The bouncer that is standing outside of the bar doesn't ask for my ID or even question me as I walk in, he can most likely see that I am about two seconds away from killing someone.

The bar is decently full, most seats holding people in them, and a couple bartenders making drinks for each customer. I pay little attention to the unrecognizable faces, only looking for one person. My eyes land on him, sitting at the end of the bar, beer in hand, talking to some random woman.

"Everybody get out!" I yell loud enough for the entire room's attention to turn to me.

Some people listen immediately and get out of their seats and head for the door but a few people stay put.

"NOW," I yell even louder, rage evident in my voice.

Everyone including the bartenders now listen and scurry out of my sight, leaving the bar empty except for me and Chris.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" He asks, giving me a strange look.

I let out a little rage-filled chuckle at how in the dark this man is.

"Why?" I ask him as I walk over to his seat.

"Why what son?" He asks back, confused.

"How could you do such things to your own stepson?" I ask.

The color drains from his face as my words register in his ears. He puts his arms up in a surrender position.

"I didn't do anything to him." He says.

I can immediately tell that he is lying.

"Don't even fucking try right now. How could you do such things to him? You're a terrible human being." I say, holding myself back from ending this man.

"I can't believe that faggot told you." He says, giving up on his lie.

With that, I jump and tackle him off of his barstool and immediately pin him down on the ground. He instantly looks terrified of me, as he should be. He tries his best to squirm out of my grip but he is weak compared to me.

"You're a fucking piece of shit." I say.

"Harry, I'm your dad come on." He says nervously.

"You are no father to me." I say honestly.

I take my hands away from his and start sending punches to his face, with my full strength, letting all my anger out.

Seeing Louis's body covered in cuts and bruises today pissed me off. He has had to live with Chris doing this to him for months and he had no one to turn to and no one to help him and that's my fault. I should have never left Louis in the first place.

Chris tries to put his hands up to protect his face but I quickly make my way past them to hurt him more. His face is covered in blood, some of it coming from his nose and some coming from the cuts I have created on his face.

I want him to feel pain. I know that the pain I cause to him will never justify what he did to Louis, but knowing that he feels something makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Chris soon passes out from all the hits to his head but I don't stop, I can't stop. Knowing all the things he has done to Louis fuels my rage to new extremes.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. Him. Again." I say in between hits even though I know he can't hear me.

I take a few deep breaths as I slow down my hits after a solid minute or two of straight punching. I take my hands away from his now seemingly lifeless body. I'm actually not even sure that he is alive at this point, I don't think I hit him enough to kill him but you know what? Maybe he should fucking die.

I look down at my now bruised blood-covered knuckles and shake my hands out a bit before standing up and walking away, leaving him laying on the ground.

I leave the bar and get back into my car. I want to get back to Louis, I want to hold him, and apologize for not figuring it out sooner. For not getting rid of his pain. Chris broke three of his ribs and Louis just sat through it and didn't say a thing to anybody. The poor boy has gone through so much, I need to get him out of this life.

I want to move him back to London and away from Chris, where I can take care of him properly, give him the life he deserves.

When I get back to the house, Collin's car is no longer in the driveway but thankfully Zayn and Liam's car is still here; I don't want him to be alone.

I am prepared for Louis to get upset when I tell him that I figured everything out but I know it's for the best, no more lies.

I just today got to kiss him, so I really hope that none of this jeopardizes what we may be able to have.

Walking back into the house, I find Louis, Liam, and Zayn sitting on the couch all cracking up at some TV show. I mentally coo at how cute Louis's little giggle is.

"Hey love." I say, walking over to them.

"Hi Harry." Louis says happily when he sees me.

He is in a good mood. I'm glad that Zayn and Liam kept him happy while I was gone.

I quickly rinse my hands off in the sink as I walk past it, not wanting anyone to see all the blood on my hands. I'll talk to Liam and Zayn about what I did later but I don't need to scar my little Lou with all the details.

I sit on the couch, taking my spot close to Louis and putting my arm around his small set of shoulders.

"Where did you go?" He asks me.

"Uh well, we have to talk about that." I say awkwardly.

Louis turns and looks back at me with worried eyes.

"Did something happen?" He asks worriedly.

"No, but I know Louis." I tell him.

His mood and energy noticeable changes at my words, I can feel his fear.

"Know what?" He asks slowly, seemingly already knowing what I'm talking about.

"I'm sorry I didn't see that it was him earlier Louis." I say empathetically.

"Y-you. W-what?" He says, immediately looking scared.

"He's going to kill me." He says looking utterly terrified.

"No no, he's not. He will not lay another hand on you ever." I tell him.

"B-but he will." Louis says, his breathing staggered.

"No we all are here to make sure that won't happen." Zayn says.

Louis looks at Zayn like he is crazy, I keep forgetting that he doesn't know that they have been hired to keep him safe.

I can tell that Louis doesn't believe that Chris won't hurt him again and is staring to panic a bit.

"Lou, calm down love. It's all been taken care of and you don't have to worry about a thing anymore." I say.

Louis's eyes move quickly around the room as he panics further. I gently grasp his chin and turn his face so he is looking into my eyes.

"Louis, everything is going to be okay. I promise you. Right now we don't need to worry about what the plan is but all I need you to know is that you are safe now and nobody is going to hurt you ever again." I say seriously.

I see Louis take a few breaths as he looks at me deeply. He then dives into my chest and tightly wraps his arms around my neck as he hugs me like his life depends on it.

I immediately hug him back, not too tight, knowing that he is fragile and I could hurt him.

"You really promise?" He asks, with his head against my chest.

I am a man of my word and Louis knows that. I do not make promise unless I am one hundred percent sure that I am going to keep them.

"Yes, I promise." I say.

"Okay." He says, vulnerability evident in his voice.

I see Liam and Zayn both looking at Louis with melancholy. It's sad to see that this he finds it hard to believe that no one is going to hurt him, no one should have to live like that.

I hold Louis in my arms until I hear little snores escaping his mouth, letting me know he's asleep.

"Okay, I know right now may not be the best time to ask but who was the one doing this to him?" Liam asks.

I completely forgot that I never told them about Chris before I left.

"It's Chris." I say.

"Your dad?" They both ask with a gasp.

"Yeah but he's no longer any father of mine." I say for what feels like the millionth time today.

"Holy shit, that makes so much sense." Zayn says.

"Yeah I know, how did we not see it earlier?" I say.

They both hum in agreement, I can tell they are feeling guilty for not figuring it out.

"What did you do to him?" Liam asks.

"I just beat the shit out of him at some bar." I say, not wanting to think about it too much and get mad again.

"Do you think he's going to come back?" Zayn asks.

"I hope not but I want to take Louis back to London with me anyways. I just need to convince him." I tell them.

"What?!" They yell.

Louis shifts a bit in my lap at the loud noise and makes some little groaning noises. I just rock him a bit in my arms until he falls back asleep.

I give both of the men a death stare for disturbing him before carrying on with the conversation.

"Yes, there is no chance I am leaving him here and this way I finally get to be with him always." I tell them.

Both of them are shocked, probably because of the fact I tend to never even mention Louis around my work so I can keep him safe and I'm now talking about moving him out to where the work actually happens.

Being such a powerful person comes with its disadvantages. For example, nearly everyone wants to take me down at any chance they get, and that means that they without hesitation will come for the ones I love. So yes I'm worried about bringing Louis into that life but I still plan to do my best and keep them separate. Plus I will still be having Liam and Zayn watching him when I am not there to do it. So it should be alright, hopefully.

"Wow, okay." Zayn says with a smile.

"You guys will still be on watch of Louis when we are back in London." I tell them.

"That works for me, I adore Louis." Liam says.

"Yeah me too." Zayn adds on.

"Yeah yeah, watch it. He's mine." I tell them and they laugh a bit.

"Alright man we are going to head out but see you tomorrow right?" Liam says.

"Yeah see you then. Thanks for hanging out with Louis today, I'm sure it meant a lot to him." I tell them.

"It's no problem boss, we would do it even if it wasn't our job." Zayn says.

"Thanks, Bye guys, see you later." I say as they walk out.

I look down in my lap and simply admire Louis and his beauty. You have no idea how long I have waited to just be able to hold him like this in my arms. So being able to do this is a bit surreal.

I probably should bring him upstairs so he can sleep more comfortably. I lift his body up and carry him upstairs to his bedroom with ease. I set him down in his bed before kissing his forehead and turning around to head to my own room but stop when I feel a small hand grab mine.

"Stay." Louis's sleepy voice whispers out.

"Are you sure love?" I ask.

I don't know if he is comfortable with me sleeping in the same bed as him.

"Yes." He says, still in a hazy state.

I oblige and quickly get into the bed next to him before turning on my side and tightly wrapping my arm around his slim waist.

"Good night Lou." I say, getting only the response of a quiet snore.

——
Thanks for reading my loves!
I hope you are all doing great.
Did you like the chapter?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

131K 4K 31
Louis parents died when Louis was only a kid, from that day Liam did everything he could to take care of his little brother. But one day Liam has to...
601 36 9
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old boy who goes on vacation with his stepfather Mark(37), sister Lottie(11), twin sisters Phoebe and Daisy(5) and his s...
46.2K 612 18
harry and louis have been dating since they were 14 and at almost 15 harry looses his virginity to louis what happens when harry becomes pregnant and...
56.7K 2.1K 25
Harry lives in a huge mansion, together with his stepfather and his two stepsisters. He's been treated so bad by them after his beloved mother died...