dreamnotfound (โ€ข fluff and sm...

By tim3lin3

[all the art that's in this isn't mine- :)] hi- so this is my first story, book thingy. sorry if it sucks and... More

Chapter 1: First Start (fluff)
Chapter 2: He's Here! (fluff)
Chapter 3: What Are You Doing? (fluff and smut)
Chapter 4: The Thunderstorm (fluff)
Chapter 5: Taunting Clay (fluff and smut)
Chapter 6: George's Idea (fluff)
Chapter 7: Why George?! (fluff and angst)
Chapter 8: Let's Stay In Today.. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 9: Again..? (fluff and smut)
Chapter 10: Please!! (fluff)
Chapter 11: Flying Over (fluff)
Chapter 12: Arriving At Sapnap's (fluff and smut)
Chapter 13: Planning It Out (fluff)
Chapter 14: ๏ฟผThe Bar (fluff, smut and angst)
Chapter 15: Floor 46. (fluff and angst)
Chapter 16: What's On Your Neck? (fluff and angst)
Chapter 17: As you wish. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 18: Let's Head Back (fluff and a lil bit of angst)
Chapter 19: Home! (fluff and smut)
Chapter 20: The After Effect (fluff)
Chapter 21: Well, Now That They Know. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 22: Michelle (fluff and angst)
Chapter 23: Georgie, Darling.. (fluff and a lil angst)
Chapter 24: Sorry! (fluff, some angst and smut)
Chapter 25: So, This 'Michelle' Girl? (fluff and angst)
Chapter 26: Covers (fluff and smut)
Chapter 27: Twitch (fluff and a little angst)
Chapter 28: Are You Comfortable? (fluff, angst and smut)
Chapter 29: The First Visit. (fluff and angst)
Chapter 30: Unexpected Visitors (fluff and lil bit of smut)
Chapter 32: Tomorrow Will Be Fine.. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 33: Unwanted Information (fluff and angst)
Chapter 34: Look Who's Here! (fluff and angst)
Chapter 35: Deja Vu (fluff and angst)
Chapter 36: The Aftermath (fluff, smut and angst)
Chapter 37: Ice Cream! (fluff)
Chapter 38: Recovering! (fluff)
Chapter 39: Who's There? (fluff and smut)
Chapter 40: Bottom to Top (fluff and smut)
Chapter 41: Everyone Together (fluff)
Chapter 42: "Food 4 U" (fluff and smut)
Chapter 43: Here We Go, Another Round (fluff and smut)
Chapter 44: Chill Out?! (fluff and angst)
Chapter 45: After Party. (fluff, angst and smut)

Chapter 31: Time Flys By (fluff and smut)

10.1K 128 205
By tim3lin3

« heads up »
- swearing, like always u-u
- other ship (skephalo my beloved q-q)
- small hint of an angsty chapter(s) in the making ;))))))
- NSFW o-o

Clay stretched out his arms and let out a long groan. "George, we should probably go now." Clay sighed. "Yeah, good idea. Don't want to leave it for the last minute." George yawned. Clay and George both got up, quickly grabbing their phones and wallets. "Today is lovely!" George smiled, looking out the window. "Mhm, beautiful, isn't it?" Clay smiled, slipping his warm hand in George's. "Come on, let's go." The blonde said, pulling George behind him. The two walked out, closing the door behind them. Once they got outside, a sudden heatwave flew over them. "Oh god.. It's actually really hot.." George sweated. "Okay, but why did it hit so suddenly..?" Clay exhaled deeply. "Yeah, I don't know. Let's just get this over with I guess?" George suggested. "Mhm." Clay hummed as a reply. The two started walking to the nearest grocery store. The streets and stores were packed with people, making the two feel somewhat safe. "Alrighty. What're we getting?" Clay pondered aloud, putting his hands on his hips and looking through the candy section of the aisle. "Uh.. Pretty sure Bad likes peanut M&Ms, not sure about Zak." George muttered, picking up a bag of the chocolate, nutty goodness. "We'll just get one of everything!" Clay cheerfully giggled, running to get a shopping cart. "C-Clay!?" George slightly panicked, trying to run after him, "It's going to cost too much!!" George screeched, already out of breath.
As soon as George caught up with the blonde, Clay picked the older one up and sat him in the cart. "Huh?" George huffed, confused. "Clay, why're you putting me in the trolley?" George's eyes widened. "Let's go for a spin!" Clay smirked, starting to gain speed with the shopping cart. "Y-You're going to hit someone! Stop!" George panicked, covering his eyes. "Why don't you stop being a party pooper! We won't hit anyone or anything." Clay laughed. The brown haired peeked through a sliver from his finger, realising Clay was staying away from all the crowds. He started to giggle and sit upright in the cart, holding on to the front bit and smiling to his heart's content. "See? It's fun isn't it!" Clay smiled, turning to the candy aisle. "M-Maybe you're right!" George smiled. "Okay, here's the plan now," Clay started, keeping still, "since we need one of everything, you're going to rest your arm on the shelves and let the candy slide in!" Clay explained, giggling. "Uh.. We're going to get in trouble, aren't we?" George whispered. "Don't worry. If anything happens, we just run." Clay calmly smiled. George sat there with a troubled look on his face. "Don't give me that look! Come on, I'm starting to move, get ready." Clay rolled his eyes sarcastically. George hesitated at first but eventually rested his arm on the shelf. Clay started moving the cart, and the candy slipped in. "Pfft- Didn't expect this to work." George smiled nervously. As they were slipping in the chocolates and marshmallows, a lady in her 40's approached them. She was quite round, wearing a light purple t-shirt, had tight jeans, brownish glasses, and really blonde hair. "Excuse me, kids, you can't be doing this in a public store! It is unacceptable!" The lady roared. "O-Oh.. Sorry, ma'am." George muttered, under his breath. "We're just having a little fun. It's not harming anyone." Clay added. "It's such a distraction to everyone in the store! You know what, where are your parents?" Clay started to laugh, while the woman stared at him in disbelief. "Where are your parents!?" The lady shouted. "M-Ma'am, we're adults doing our own shopping." Clay smiled, "Really sorry for causing any distractions." Clay apologised lightly. "You're not getting away with this that easily." She snarled. "What does that mean exactly?" Clay asked. "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" The woman screamed, dialling the cops. Clay giggled and leaned in closer to George. "You remember the plan?" Clay whispered softly, still looking at the lady. "P-Pardon?" George whispered back. Before George could say anything more, Clay just sped off. "B-Babe!" George blushed, holding onto the cart for dear life so he doesn't go flying out. "Let's pay, quick!" Clay chuckled, getting to the checkout. The lady was too slow to catch up with the boys, letting them escape her.

The cashier greeted them and quickly scanned all of their stuff. They didn't get everything they needed, but it was sure to be just enough. "Dude, I hate Karen's so much." Clay chuckled, slowly moving the cart with George in it. "Mhm. They're so annoying.. Finding trouble out of anything!" George rolled his eyes in annoyance. The two exited the store, carrying the heavy bags all the way back to their apartment. "Are you sure you don't need help?" Clay asked one more time as they walked. "Y-Yeah! 100%!" George stuttered, clearly struggling with one of the bags. "Pfft.. If you say so." Clay giggled, knowing he was lying. The heat made it worse for George, his palms were sweaty, which made the plastic bags slowly slip from his hands. Just a few more steps.. George thought, encouraging himself. Finally, after what felt like forever, they made it home. "UGH!" George groaned loudly, tossing the bags out of his hands. "You good?" Clay asked, smirking. "The bags were heavy!" George complained, wiping some moisture away from his forehead. Clay ignored the statements and asked George a question. "Hot, huh?" Clay sighed, leaning on the couch. "Yeah.. I'm so wet!" George muttered loudly. Realising what he just said, he quickly corrected himself, "D-Drenched in sweat." George coughed, embarrassed. Clay smirked and bit his lip, "Well, they'll still be quite a while.." The blonde walked closer to the brown haired, "Would you like to finish what we started?" Clay murmured, placing a soft kiss on George's forehead, then slowly moving south to his neck. "Mmh.. I would love that~" George moaned. "Hm? Really?" Clay asked, just to make sure. George didn't respond, but instead grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bedroom.

Clay, knowing what they were about to do, threw George on the bed and spread his legs out. "Anything different you would like to try?" Clay smirked, leaning on George and kissing his neck tenderly. "It's like you're assuming I search some methods up." George blushed, giggling. "Hm," The blonde hummed, "let's add that to the 'to-do list'! We gotta get more creative with these." Clay tittered, sliding his arm up the bottom's shirt. George chuckled with Clay, flinching from Clay's hands. The blonde started gently gliding his fingers on the older boy's chest. "B-Baby! That ti-tickles!" George laughed, trying to rip his lover's arm away. Clay just carried on, giggling. Eventually, Clay stopped and started to kiss George softly. Clay lifted them both up, twirling George around so he was getting cupped by his body. "Mmh~ Georgie?" Clay whispered, licking his lips. "Mhm?~" George hummed back, calmly. "Would you mind-bending down?~" Clay smirked, biting his lip. "With pleasure, hun~" George muttered as he slowly bent down. Clay's length grew, as George's 'behind' was sitting right on top of it. Before they could say anything more, the blonde had already rolled the older's pants and boxers down to his ankles. Clay quickly sucked on three of his fingers, coating them in a thick layer of saliva. The blonde pulled them out and positioned them close to George's entrance. "Ready?" Clay asked as he unzipped his pants. "Always." George reddened. Clay quickly stripped down the rest of his clothing, before gently pushing his coated fingers in George. "Ngh~!" George moaned quickly, jerking his body slightly. The younger started tugging them in and out, scissoring and twisting once or twice. "Alright, that should be good enough." Clay smiled, pulling out. "Hhm~" George sighed in relief. "Good to go~?" Clay smirked, slapping George's 'behind' and leaving his hand there. "Hmph! Y-Yes." George stuttered. The blonde positioned himself, slowly slipping the tip of his length into George's entrance. George let out a loud moan, throwing his head forward. Clay started gently thrusting in and out, going in further and further. "Clay!~ F-Faster!~" George groaned, looking over his shoulder at Clay. He smiled at the older boy, before grabbing his hips and shoving in a little faster. The brown haired rolled his eyes back, while his fists clenched tighter on the white sheets. "Oh~ Clay~~" George practically screamed. "Oh George~" Clay huffed back. "I-I'm-" "Yeah, yeah. S-Same, darling~" Clay said, answering George before he could finish. Shortly after, George came on the sheets, leaving a milky-colored residue. Clay started to slow down, until he unhurriedly pulled out and turned George around. The older held onto the younger's length, before leisurely licking the side of it. Clay started smirking as he held onto George's silky, brown hair. "You like that, don't you?~" George whispered lustfully, winking at Clay. Turned on, the blonde blushed and moved the other's head to his tip. George began sucking on the end, making Clay flinch. George fit almost the whole length in, slightly gagging from the size. The blonde eventually came in George's mouth, some even escaped, leaking out. "Mmh~" George hummed, swallowing most of the substance. George then stuck out his tongue, showing some cum dripping off of it. Clay caught his breath, before leaning in and kissing George, ending their session. "Love you, Georgie." Clay blushed, pulling his boxers up. "I love you too.." George smiled.

The duo got dressed and quickly cleaned up their 'mess'. After that, they walked out into the living room, settling down on the couch. "That was fun," Clay smiled, kissing George's neck. "Mhm.." George blushed, placing his hand on Clay's lower jaw. "The other two should be getting back soon.. What're we going to be doing?" George muttered, pulling Clay off of him and looking into his glowing, emerald eyes. "Hm.. I know for a fact we're playing 'Truth or Dare', it's a classic. Also, it's a great way to get them to kiss." Clay winked. "Ooh! That's a good idea!" George excitedly squealed, bouncing up and down on the couch. "Pfft- You're so silly." Clay giggled. "Oh, are they sleeping in the guest room, or are we all sleeping together?" George asked, "That's for them to decide," Clay smirked. "Oh, okay." George giggled. The blonde took a deep sigh before stating, "It's still so hot.. That session really made me sweat." Clay giggled, fanning himself with his hand. "I know, right! I don't know how you survived in this weather. In London, it doesn't get hot like this." George said, taking a long exhale. Suddenly, they heard a knock at the door. "Well, that's them." Clay smiled, getting up with George in his arms. The younger flung open the door, only to be greeted by Bad and Zak. "Hey, we're back." Zak smiled. "Oh, hey lovebirds." Clay smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up, Clay." Zak reddened. "Geppy! That's rude." Bad frowned, lightly punching him. "Yes, listen to your boyfriend." George smirked. "I'm going to break your legs." Zak squinted, tightening his fists. "Huh?" Bad tilted his head, not hearing what they were saying, he got distracted by a bird by the window. "Oh, nothing important, Bad." George smiled, shrugging it off. "Oh.. Okay." Bad mumbled. "Anyway, come on guys!" Clay smiled, moving out of the way. The other two picked up their bags and walked in. "Let's get this sleepover thingy started!" George giggled excitedly. "Sounds good! What're we doing first?" Bad smiled cheerfully, holding gently onto Zak's neck with his arms. "Well, we were thinking later we would play Truth or Dare, it's a classic!" Clay smirked, leaning against the couch. "O-Oh. That sounds cool.. But what now?" Zak added. It was silent for a bit, everyone was just thinking of what to do. Eventually, George broke the silence and suggested they just talk about everything. "Let's just talk? There's a lot of things that's been going on." George smiled softly. "Mmh. Sure!" Bad smiled, holding Zak tightly. "Okay, come on." Clay said, gesturing them all to sit on the couch. The rest all followed Clay's lead, sitting down comfortably. George and Clay sat together, arms around one another. On the left side, Bad and Zak sat quite close, but not enough for the others to suspect anything. "Oh actually.. To start off the conversation, what else did that girl do? Michelle, I presume..?" Bad asked, tilting his head slightly. "Oh yeah.. She's done a whole bunch of things. When we first noticed her, she fucking kissed me!" Clay said in an angry tone. "Hey! Language!" Bad squealed. "Oh. Sorry, Bad." Clay apologised, forgetting Bad despises swearing. "Anywho, it of course made George upset, which started a whole big issue with us.." George frowned as Clay got to that topic, he gently rested his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes. "Now.. If I can remember correctly, Sap- Nick came to visit. He really wanted to go to a certain amusement and skate park, so we went with him." Clay scowled. "I saw Michelle in a line we were waiting in." George added to Clay's statement. "Was she stalking you two??" Zak asked, wide eyed. "I think so.." George answered. "Dude, that's messed up. What was this even for?!" Zak slightly screamed. "All because she liked- or, 'likes' Clay." George whispered, aggravated. "Yeah.. Anyway, she ended up getting in a Ferris Wheel with George and I. She just sat there for a bit.. I was texting George and Nick, when I looked up, she was standing over him. All I remember from that, is her pulling out a pocket knife and trying to slash George." The apartment was silent, Bad and Zak were too shocked to say anything.

"That's not the worse part. Like Clay said before, Michelle stabbed him after that at the skate park." George whispered sadly, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "W-Where is she now?" Bad looked at George, blown away. "From what I know, jail?" George said, unsure. "That's horrible.. I'm so sorry this had to happen. Why do bad things always happen to good people?!" Bad screeched angrily. "Ugh, just the thought of this girl is making me sick," Zak said, rolling his eyes. Bad and George giggled at Zak. As all the commotion was going on, Clay thought back to when George and himself went to see Tyson. His eyes widened as he remembered one phrase that would haunt him forever. "Wait.." Clay muttered under his breath, this caught the rests' attention. "Clay? You alright?" George muttered. "Tyson.. Tyson said something as we were leaving.." Clay remembered. "Did he?" George asked, confused. Zak and Bad looked at each other for a second, both having the same expression on their faces. "He said he's going to break out.. and he's coming for us," Clay whispered, looking down at the floor. "Excuse me..?" George said, wanting to know if he heard the sentence right. "Knowing what Tyson is capable of, there's a good chance he knows what he's doing." Clay sighed. "What if.. What if we visit him tomorrow..? Zak and I can come with you to see him. Let's see what's going on with this muffinhead." Bad suggested. "That- I mean.. If you want..?" George muttered softly. "We'd be happy to! What do you think, Zak?" Bad smiled, turning to face Zak. "Oh. Y-Yeah, I'm fine with that." Zak shrugged, "Great! We'll just go to interrogate him a little more." Bad smiled. "Aw, okay. That sounds good!" George grinned back. "Let me change the subject.." Clay giggled, going off about the weather. The four friends talked for ages, anything that came into their minds, they would say. George even brought them all some snacks and drinks. They were having a lot of fun!
"Hey, what's the time?" Clay chuckled. Zak pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking the time at the top. "Oh wow. It's already 7:02 pm. Time flew by so fast.." Zak vocalised. "Oh damn. Wait! That means.. You guys wanna play Truth or Dare now?" Clay happily smiled. "Oh yeah! For sure!" Bad smiled with him. "You guys start, I'll get the rest of the snacks," Clay smirked, getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Mhm! Okay.. Bad, truth or dare?" Bad thought for a few seconds before answering, "I-I'll go with truth." Bad answered. "Good choice," George smirked, giggling. "BAD! DO YOU CURRENTLY LIKE ANYONE?" George screamed. "Uh- W-Why are you scre-" "ANSWER THE QUESTION!" George shouted, interrupting Bad." "Y-YES!" Bad shouted back, blushing. "Hm, okay. Thank you." George calmly muttered. "W-Why did you scream?!" Bad squealed, confused. "No reason," George said. "Ooh!~ It's already juicy!" Clay shouted from the kitchen, grabbing a bunch of things and running back. He quickly settled down back onto the couch and put the snacks on the table. "Uh.. Z-Zak, truth or dare?" Bad asked, still shook from the last question. "Dare," Zak responded, going feral. "I dare you to.. Text the last contact you spoke to, that you love them!" Bad giggled excitedly. "Oh okay, easy," Zak smirked, pulling his device out of his pocket. "It's Sapnap," Zak said as he opened up his phone. Clay and George started bursting out with laughter, "He's going to be so confused!" Clay wheezed. Zak quickly started typing the words: "I love you." to Nick. He quickly showed his phone and passed the dare. "Done. Okay, Clay, truth or dare?" Zak started off, "Hm.. Dare." Clay calmly replied. "Okay, what's your biggest turn-on?" Zak smirked, raising an eyebrow. "George." The blonde said without any hesitation. "That was quick." Zak frowned. Clay giggled and asked George, "Georgie, truth or dare? We're speed running through these!" Clay giggled, cupping the brown haired's chin. "Uh.. Dare." The boy reddened. "I dare you to.. Sit here in nothing but your boxers!" Clay wheezed like a kettle. "What!? Clay!" George muttered, blushing a crimson red. "You gotta do it, Georgie!" Clay giggled hysterically. "Yeah! Come on, George!" Zak joined in, hyping George up. "Oh my god, fine!" George groaned, giving up. Slowly, the flustered boy started taking off his clothes, leaving only his black and white boxers. He quickly grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped himself in it like a burrito. "There, happy?" George groaned, frustrated. "So happy, my little blankie-burrito.." Clay giggled, booping the smaller boy's nose. "You're such a muffinhead, Clay," Bad said, covering his face with his hands. "Hm. Bad, truth or dare?" George asked, turning his head to the brunette. "Since everyone is doing dare, I guess I'll join in.." Bad mumbled quietly.

"Okay, I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Zak, in the guest room!" George smiled, thrilled. "W-What!?" Bad reddened, "I-I can't he's just m-my friend!" Bad blushed. Zak sighed and got up, grabbing Bad's wrist, "Come on, Bad." Zak blushed, pulling himself and Bad to the guest room. "Ooh la la!" Clay cat called. Zak rolled his eyes and pushed Bad into the guest room, shutting the door behind them. "I have a feeling it'll go on for longer than 7 minutes~" George raised his eyebrows. "100% agree, Georgie poo," Clay smirked, kissing George's forehead.

"Wait a second.. We have security cams!" Clay widened his eyes.
George let out a gasp, "Oh my gosh, let's snoop on them!" George suggested.
"Yes!" Clay squealed enthusiastically.
The two quickly got up, running to their bedroom, and powering up Clay's pc.

(3300 words :D hiii- i hope youre doing well, sorry i left this on a cliff hanger lol. i dont have much to say sooo, thank you for reading, have a great day/night <3 remember to take care of yourself :] [sorry if theres any mistakes ;-;])

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
941K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
855K 45.4K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...