[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 15 ]

17.1K 737 1.4K
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 15 - Desire》

"

Hey, Ittooo do you think this necklace is beautiful?" I spoke softly as I showed it to him.

Me and Hitto were currently shopping, it's been a week since I came to Yokohama and today was the day I decided to explore Yokohama and it's glamorous beauty and history.

It was currently 4pm and to end this bizzare yet exhilarating day, I decided to collect some souvenirs for Emma, Hina and the rest for them.

Hitto looked at my direction, before shrugging.

I rolled my eyes at him, "give me a proper response, please." I argued.

Hitto simply ignored me, as he was too busy looking around the shop.

Rude.

I ended up picking two similar necklaces for Emma and Hina and me. Of course.

Both me and hitto soon left the mall and decided to have something to eat as we gaze at the sea, that was located near the city.

Yokohama sure is vibrant with all the water, colours and tall buildings, unlike shibuya it was also less crowded.
Shibuya is city full of people, and is definitely famous for fashion and the nightlife for young people, but when it comes to Yokohama, this city is embedded in culture and tourism.

"Here have this!" Hitto said as he handed me some sushi.

-

As soon as we finshed eating Sushi, hitto phone ringed - causing him to stand up and pick the phone call.

"Hello, yes!" Hitto uttered as he talked on the phone.

While I was busy enjoying the other snacks that he brought.

"Hey, Y/N-nnie I am sorry but I have to go somewhere." Hitto said as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

I stoop up as I looked at him straight in the eye.

"Huh? All of a sudden, where to?" I questioned.

"I need to run some errands, so go home after you are finshed with your tour, and it's looks it's going to rain soon." He explained.

Both me and hitto looked at the sky,
Which become all gloomy and looks like it will cry any moment.

Aww, who broke the sky's heart today?

"Yeah, yeah!" I uttered not paying attention to him, because I wanted to do more sightseeing.

As I said this, hitto grabbed me by my shoulder before looking at me sternly.

"Go HOME, once you are finish,  don't wander alone - Yokohama isn't a best place to travel all alone." He said.

Jeez, what's up with him.

"and may i ask why?" I interrogated, half-listening to his threats.

"Look Y/N, i simply don't want you to get hurt, unlike shibuya, there are more delinquents here than anywhere else in Tokyo, so be careful!!" He declared. 

"Okay, mom!!" I teased.

Hitto looked at me and sighed before starting to walk in opposite direction to where I was standing.

As I precieve him walk away, I realised how tough and strong built he looks.

I ended up travelling more in Yokohama, as I visited so many shops, and also an arcade.

Funny enough, this time nothing serious occurred.

Instead I ended up winning so many pulshie, including a giant cute shrimp and takyaki from the machine, which I decided to give it to Manjiro as a way to tease him.

As I was done with the day, my leg was aching and my feet hurted, so I decided to head home.

It was already 6:46 pm. 

As soon as i left the mall. The sky was coloured in grey shade and the large clouds were covering the sun.
As soon as i steeped out, the gloomy sky started to cry heavily leading to people running for cover. 

It started to rain cats and dogs, as the loud dropping noise soon filled the Yokohama.

Gosh, really!

I soon jogged towards the car, and soon was met with the familiar Black BMW car in front of me.
I placed all the bags and items in the back seat beofre sitting down next to my driver.

"It's raining heavily, right Miss." Driver said. 

"Yeah! It was such a lovely whether earlier." I softly stated before looking out the window.

And we soon drove of, heading towards aunt's home.

As we were driving, for unknown reason I really felt like walking in the rain.
To clear my mind and calm myself. I didn't had time to recollect my thoughts since I have arrived in Japan.

"Umm, if you don't mind can you stop the car here." I demanded as I looked at my driver.

He soon parked the car, next to the bustling road.

"Is something wrong miss?" He questioned. 

I got off the car and opened the back to get the umbrella out.

I opened the umbrella, before looking at driver.

"Go ahead, the house is only 15 mins away - I want to take a stroll, if you don't mind." I said as I smiled at him.

"But Miss, it's late and --" Driver tried to argue before I interrupted him.

"I'll be fine, see you at home." I said as I started to walk away before the driver make it hard.

Soon after, i saw the car drove off.

~
I ended up walking slowly as I admired the rain and it's droplets that fell with such beautiful noise.

I saw people running, getting along with their daily lives.
The rain started to pour heavily and my shoes were wet.

Good thing I wore thick clothing.
I was wearing wide black jeans with a white wollen top that had cute drawing printed on it. I wore white shoes with black jacket. My hair was left open, which was soaking wet. I wore a little makeup and some eyeliner to finish the look.

It became less crowded due to the heavy rain.

As I was praising the city, i noticed a familiar figure standing on the pedestrian side as he looked towards the sea.

He was soaking wet, as water were dripping from him.

I was hesitant, but ended up giving in to my kind instincts.

I walked towards him faster, as I reached him, i put my umbrella on top of him, covering him from the pouring rain.

"You are going to get sick Izana if you stand like this in the pouring rain." I said softly,

as I saw his white hair soaking wet, as his purple eyes landed on mine, and his earrings moving with his sudden surprised movement.

I just gave him a small smile as I stared back at him.

IZANA POV -

I gazed at her, as she held the umbrella covering both of us from the heavy rain.

Her alluring eyes staring right back into mine, with concerns and worried.

No one ever looked at me, with those eyes.
No one!
As much as I hated it, for her looking down upon me, i can't seem to bring the hate out.

I continued to stare at her,  before noticing her small smile.

Please don't smile at me,
I can't handle your kindness.

What am i afraid of?

I
Am afraid of
Loosing
Her
Too

Just like shinchiro!

"Here hold this!" Y/N uttered as she gestured me to hold the umbrella bringing me out from the thoughts.

I took it from her, our fingertips brushing against each other, fluttering my heart.

I concentrated all my attention on her as she took of her black jacket before putting it around my shoulders.

"Here this will keep you warm, are you trying to get sick Izana?" She uttered as she looked at the view in front of us, before giggling slightly.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

You shouldn't be here my love,
Yokohama isn't safe for your kindness, this world is too cruel for you.

But I swear I will protect you
Once I make you mine!
Mine
&
ONLY MINE!
Even if I have to use FORCE!

Back to Y/N point -

"Just taking a stroll, in the rain, what about you?" I questioned as I looked at the view.

"Just thinking about life!" Izana said, almost whispering.

There was a slight tension between us.
I don't know but every time I met him, Izana seem to reflect this dominance and intimidating atmosphere, that I can't seem to handle.

It's not suffocating, but it's not pleasant either.

But here i am standing next to him. Izana kurokawa.

"You shouldn't be walking alone Y/N, where's hitto?" Izana questioned

"He ditched me in the mid-way of shopping." I said as I looked annoyed.

"Anywyas, we should head home. It's getting late." I stated.

"You can have the umbrell--" I was interrupted as Izana spoke in demanding manner.

"I'll walk you home, Y/N, let me!" Izana said as the atmosphere became dense with sudden intimation.

"Uhh, I i- sure." I whispered.

Izana and me were now walking together, sharing one umbrella.

God, this is super uncomfortable!

"I heard you live in shibuya!" Izana uttered breaking the silence.

"Uhh, yes, I just moved back from America. It's a great place, you should come visit." I offered as I smiled at remembering the lovely memories of me and Manjiro.

Izana just hummed in response.
Thinking deep.

"Hey, Izana?" I called out to him.

He hummed.

"About you----" I was soon cut off from my phone ringing.

I got my phone out, which displayed a caller ID of "dorayaki simp 😗"

"Sorry Izana I have to answer this." I apologised as I picked up the call.

Izana POV -

I saw her eyes twinkling, as a sweet smile lingered onto her face as she picked up the call.

Hatred and Envy boiled inside me, as I saw her beaming in happiness.

In happiness that isn't given by me.

Y/N, why, why can't you look at me with those same eyes, that huge smile that is plastered on your face as you talk to that person.

I gripped the handle tightly, as I heard her talk.

But what killed me next was when I heard his name.

"I am sorry manjiro, can I call you later!" She spoke so faintly yet in a sweet tone, as she calls his name.

She dismissed the call and placed it inside her Jean pockets.

"Sorry about that i------"

"Was that your boyfriend Y/N?"
I questioned as now I demanded the answer looking deep into her eyes.

My eyes were flaming with jealousy, envy, a sudden desire to have her as fucking MINE!

Y/N MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL BECOME
MY WOMEN.
YOU WILL ONLY BELONG TO IZANA KUROKAWA

[HIS POSSESSION]

By - Cakepetal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 12.6K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
7.4K 367 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
2.4K 73 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
97K 3.6K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...