Vicious Bonds {COMPLETED}

By everestkinn

In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little... More

Introduction
Cast
1. Marked
2. Run
3. Owen
4. Death wish
5. Challenged
6. Consumed
7. Explanation
8. Decisions
9. Kissed
10. Conceal
11. Deal
12. Alive
13. Miracles
14. Treasure
15. Fever
16. Apologies
17. Senses
18. Captivity
19. Hell
20. Dreams
21. Resurrection
22. Resurrection 2
23. Reunion
24. Hours.
25. Isaiah
26. Manipulation
27. Date
28. Mirror
29. Aftermath
30. Goodnight
31. Anchor
32. Brother
33. Temperature
34. Death
35. Choices
36. Lies
37. Malcolm
38. Karma
39. Prophecy
40. Confessions
41. Seduction
43. Villain?
44. Toby
45. Guilt
46. Green
47. Checkout
48. Freedom
49. Visitors
Villains & Beasts

42. Pillow

15.5K 665 231
By everestkinn

Chapter 42: Pillow.

—Milo's POV:

"Wait... Wait!" I yelp as we enter the bedroom I woke up in.

Malcolm carried me through the corridor with my thighs around his waist, his hand supported my bottom as his lips attacked my lips to the point of me losing my breath.

"What is it, angel?" His voice was deeper than usual, which didn't help my case the slightest.

"Do you have protection?" I bite my lower lip awkwardly as my fingers grab into his smooth hair locks and I try to pull him away from my neck.

His kisses on my warm skin stop abruptly and I can feel the vibrations of his chest against mine, with his face buried in my neck.

"What's so funny about my question?" I snap at him and he shakes his head before looking up at me with the same hunger in his eyes.

"I don't need that, my love." He moves his nose against mine gently and I feel the blush extending to my ears.

"What do you mean?" My voice is barely audible and all I want to do is close my eyes to the feeling of his cold hands sneaking under my boxers to squeeze my ass and spread my cheeks.

"I'm immortal, not catching any diseases is part of the package deal." His teeth are back on my earlobe and I suppress a moan by biting down on my tongue.

"B-but- " I'm silenced by his lips on mine and before I could resist anymore, I'm thrown on top of the messy bed and he is on me.

That was definitely not how expected my first time to go, I could hear the birds chirping outside and the open windows allowed our bodies to swim in the sun as he pulled my only piece of clothing down with his teeth.

For the first time ever, I felt completely exposed and vulnerable. The man on top of me could end my life by snapping his fingers, yet the gentle kisses he was planting on the sensetive skin of my inner thighs indicated that he had no intention of causing me any harm.

It was almost impossible to stay still, my back was raising off the bed each time his warm lips ignited fire on my most sensetive areas, but he was cruel enough to ignore the place where I needed him the most. His mouth skipped to my lower abdomen where he started sucking and biting the skin eagerly, my hands never left his hair even when my eyes were rolling back from the bliss I was in.

"Stop repressing your sounds," his hand is instantly around my throat, choking me into submission and I'm whimpering out of nowhere.

"Fuck you," I couldn't resist the frustration I was feeling, the way he was being rough and gentle at the same time was driving me crazy and we had just started.

"Oh don't worry angel, I will be the one fucking you," he smirks as he stands up by the bed, leaving me breathless as he removes his button up shirt, exposing the annoyingly toned chest and the mils of ink covering the tanned skin.

For the first time around him, I don't have any comebacks or sarcastic comments.

But oh my, I did use my mouth effectively that day.

Third Person POV:

When the clock on the wall indicated to midnight, the Warlock's eyes fluttered open with a huge smile plastered on his lips. The human had passed out on his arms a few hours ago after they spent the entire day making love in every spot in the house.

"Quit staring, you're weird..." Milo mumbled without opening his eyes when he felt a burning stare on his face.

"I can't help it," Malcolm whispers with the same ridiculous smile stuck to his lips, his fingers gently pushing Milo's hair back from his eyes. "You are the most beautiful person I ever laid my eyes on."

"You are such a cliché..." The human groans and leans in to hide his face in the board shoulder of the man to whom he just gave his virginity.

"That's not what you said when I was filling you up," Malcolm smirks at the memory of the events which occured a couple of hours ago.

"Shut up, your dick, I might as well be still a virgin..." He knows it wasn't true, which is why he doesn't dare to look into the warlock's eyes but keeps his face hidden.

"If it's so tiny, then you wouldn't mind another round?" Malcolm's enthusiasm is clear through his tone and his hand sneaks down between the human's butt cheeks who flinches away and slaps the warlock's chest.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Milo's eyes finally make contact with Malcolm's and he winces at the pain in his back. "I don't even have health insurance..."

"I can pay for that." Malcolm's lips leave a gentle kiss on Milo's lips, making him groan.

"Your sugar daddy application came a little too late, I could've used that when I was in the streets." Milo jokes, resting his cheek against Malcolm's comfortable arm as the other one wraps around his waist.

"Tell me about your childhood..." Malcolm's mood suddenly drops when he remembers that his love probably struggled alot before him and he still has to go through many bumps.

"Nothing special," he shrugs his shoulders and sighs deeply, "Orphanage, street, steal, eat, help others, repeat." His palm flies instinctively to caress Malcolm's cheek who closes his eyes and leans into the warm touch.

"When you change the timeline..." He starts reluctantly but Milo doesn't stop him, "And when everything we did together is erased from history and from my memories," he swallows the lump in his throat that made speaking so hard before he continues, "I want you to know, that you can come to me whenever you are in trouble or need help with anything."

"No matter what timeline of lifetime, and no matter the circumstances, I always have your back and I can't imagine a world where I won't be ready to burn the Earth down for you." He declares with a single tear running down his cheek to the pillow.

"You know we can't do that..." Milo closes his eyes and shakes his head to stop the tears from making an appearance.

He always wished for someone to love him this way and now that he found him, the universe is forcing him to let go.

Cruel was an understatement.

"I can't risk letting you find me again and setting the prophecy into motion. I make you bad Malcolm." He laughs, surrendering to the tears that soak Malcolm's arms.

"You don't make me bad Milo, you make me feel alive." By that point, both of them are in tears and cupping each other's faces. "I want to be with you, even if that means I have to burn down the world to ashes... I'm ready for it,"

"I don't want you to burn down the world for me, Malcolm," the warlock's heart skips a beat at the way his name rolls off the rosy lips of his lover.

"You will most definitely not remember a word I'm about to say and I understand that in your community it's very common to go grand gestures as a display of emotion, magical bonds and powerful merges, fighting for the one... I just... I just don't think that's the way I want to be loved. I don't want someone who gives me a freaking lifetime bond just to screw me over and over again, I don't want someone who'd burn down the world for me or provide me with grand riches. All I ever wanted was for someone to peel oranges for me, cause heaven knows I hate getting that shit under my fingers, I wanted someone to takes me out for ice cream when I'm sad, who throws a blanket on me when I fall asleep watching tv. I couldn't care less about how powerful or important they were, if they just... If they just listen and notice the little details about me that no one does, like which side on the bed I prefer to sleep in or what I look like when I'm hungry, or... Or, the fact that I always smell book when they're new... Someone who accepts that my feet are always cold and still want to lay down next to me."

"I wanted someone to look into my most hidden imperfections and still love them anyway because maybe, just maybe, I would love myself as well." .

Malcolm's eyes never left Milo's as he spoke his heart out and the occasional tears became a river running down the Devil's cheeks. It was too late but he understood how he did it all wrong, never stopped to ask for what the other person wanted or seek in a partner and now he had to lose him without having tried at all.

"Give me a second chance..." His voice cracks as he struggles to pronounce the simple words, breaking Milo's heart along the road.

"I know you would've loved me better than anyone," Milo's fingers try to keep up with the warlock's tears before he continues, "But us, together, it's a very bad idea, only bad things would come from it."

"Bad things happen all the time, all over the world, us being together won't end it." Malcolm tries to push his luck but he knew how the human would react.

"What if it does?" Milo's whisper comes out as shaky, he was losing his resolve, for once, he wanted to be selfish and give their relationship a try after he corrects the past but he knew that nothing good would come out of it.

"Then let it end, at least I would have the love of my life in my arms when it does." The devil chuckles and Milo shakes his head.

"It's getting late, we should get ready to leave for the Montgomery's house." Milo changes the subject, knowing how close he was to lose that argument.

"I will run you a hot bath," Malcolm plants a kiss on Milo forehead and stands up to leave in his full glory, deciding not to push the matter further and ruin the perfect day they had.

He might forget all about it, but at least his love will remember it and he trusted him with his most sacred souvenirs.

Milo's cheeks burn at the sight of Malcolm's nudity as it brought unsolicited images from the past hours and the things he did to him.

He could still feel the soreness in his backside and the stickiness each time he attempts to move a little. It was as if a truck had run him over but once he was left alone, he couldn't help the large smile invading his lips.

The many positions they did, the tricks Malcolm did with his lips, tongue, hands... How he carried him in his arms while he fucked him nice and slow, it was all a memory now.

A memory which Milo wasn't ready to let go.

Milo Woods lost his virginity and he lost it to the Devil himself.

Published: June 29th, 2021.
Edited: not yet

Late short chapter... I'm sorry!!!

Thank you so much for 50k guys!!!!! That's insane, I can't believe we made it so far and since the story is almost over I meant to ask you guys.

Do you want to see a second book of Vicious Bonds or another story but in the same universe/same rules but different characters.

Let me know in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.2K 30
In order to defeat the man who murdered his entire family, Adrian, a vampire, kidnaps a demon to do his bidding - a decision he will soon regret. ...
255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
6.4M 265K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
664K 9.8K 30
[completed] She's so innocent and even more naive. They want her, no they need her to be completely complete. Once they have her, no one else will ma...