The savior of worlds

By CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Collab Announcement

Chapter 63

372 8 1
By CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

"So...We can basically go anywhere we can imagine now?" Whitley asked.

"Yup." I confirmed.

"Our life is now akin to that of a videogame character?" Adam asked.

"Yup." I confirmed again.

"We can now reach new levels of strength?" Mercury asked with a grin on his face.

"Yup." I said.

"And we now work for the literal creator of the universe?" Jaune asked.

"Yup." I said again.

"Sweet!" All four of them said in unison.

Reave snorted at their antics.

I just chuckled.

"I am going to enjoy working with you four." God said with a smile.

"So when do we start?" Jaune asked.

"Now." God said as he snapped his fingers.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?" Jaune screamed.

Most likely just saw the status option.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?" Whitley followed.

The inventory option most likely.

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY UNIVERSES?!?" Adam shouted.

God probably gave them a list of universes they could visit considering they don't have the same amount of knowledge as me and Reave.

"Those weapons look awesome." Mercury said calmly.

And he must have found the shop.

I chuckled at their reactions.

"You get used to it after a while." I said to them.

"Oh we have no doubt about that, it's just weird seeing more things than usual even when you close your eyes!" Jaune shouted with exasperation.

I smiled. "I am going to miss this."

"Same here." Whitley having calmed down at this point agreed.

"Now then I believe we have a very important thing to discuss as well." Adam begins.

"Ashina." Jaune asks with a raised brow.

"Indeed." Adam says with concern in his voice.

Everyone looks at me with raised brows.

"I am NOT taking them with me." I say immediately.

"Oh come on!" My apprentices groan with annoyance.

"No buts! Ashina is your problem now!" I say with certainty in my tone.

"But you made it!" Jaune whined.

"And you have been leading it for nearly five years on your own. And now you boys are crusaders. Together you four can do more with Ashina than I ever could." I say with finality in my tone.

My apprentices take a moment to absorb this statement.

"Alright." Mercury says first.

"Let's do it." Adam says following suit.

"Why the hell not?" Jaune says while he lights a cigarette.

Whitley looks at the three of them incredulously before sighing. "Very well. Let's do this shit."

I smiled. "Good. Very good. Then I hope you know that you have to tie up every single one of your loose ends to stop this world's society from completely collapsing right?"

It went silent for a few moments.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Mercury shouted.

"Are you fucking serious?!?" Adam shouted.

"Yep." I said with a little smile.

"Goddammit." Whitley said with resignation.

"Excuse me for a moment." Jaune said before disappearing in a flash of light.

"He's going to blow up an island isn't he?" God asked.

"That or a major part of the red line." Reave said.

"And on that note I'm out of here." God said as he got up to leave.

Me and Reave saluted him before he disappeared into a flash of holy light.

"Why do we have to do this?" Whitley asked.

"Remember how we had to stay on remnant for two years after Salem was defeated to help ease the transition of the Lordran people and end a fucking power Vacuum?" I asked.

Adam, Whitley, and Mercury mulled over my words. "Fair enough." They all said in unison.

"Good." I said as I got up from where I was sitting.

"Sir. Wait." Whitley said as I turned to leave.

I stopped and turned to my apprentices.

They saluted me. "See you later."

I saluted them as well. "Godspeed boys."

Me and Reave left the tent we were in.

We began to walk to the edge of the Red line.

"You mentioned something about me being the first crusader you had seen in a thousand years right?" I asked Reave.

"Yeah. I did." Reave said casually.

"Can I meet them?" I asked with a little smile.

Reave developed a smile of his own. "It'll be fun to see my old friends again."

"Then what the hell are we waiting for?" I asked as we reached the cliff.

"Nothing at all." He said as he grabbed a ticket.

"SIR!" I heard someone say behind us.

I turned to see the Wraiths. "What is it my Wraiths?"

"We know you're about to leave sir. But what do we do?" One of them asked.

That....is a good question.

The abyss in them could consume them and they are still susceptible to hollowing. Not only that but they are loyal to me to a fault and will do whatever I say.

A simple fix then.

I drained the abyss in them and then flooded them with enough humanity to snuff out their darksign. Once the process was done they looked at me shocked at what had just happened.

"Whatever you want. I release you from service. Live your lives however you want." I said before turning back to Reave.

"Are you ready to see the multiverse?" He asked me.

"No."

"I'm ready to save it."

That's the end of this story. I realized that continuing it would be a disservice to it. I am now working on a Soulborne X RWBY crossover fic with my friend and I am quite happy with what me and him have made so far so be on the lookout for that. Until then this Cptsuccess Signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 2.8K 200
This story was inspired by something that I read on Fanfiction.net by Nan the Keyblade Master. It gave me some cool ideas to use, and well, I feel li...
20K 673 55
Violets adventures are the most wonderful thing in the world. All of time and space was hers to explore. Nothing could stop her from achieving the be...
91.9K 1.5K 47
"𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" ᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...
12.7K 247 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...