MISCHIEF •Iwaizumi Fanfiction•

By Cl0udMusic

IWAIZUMI HAJIME X MALE OC HAIKYUU FANFICTION disclaimer I do not own Haikyuu. It belongs to Haruichi Furudate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Break

Chapter 29

812 47 5
By Cl0udMusic

And I'm back with another updateeee

:)

Anyways!

Onwards to the story!

...

"Reiji?"

"Oh?"

Hope-filled eyes gazed at the teen in front of him. He remembered the bits of information that Reiji had left behind, if he was being an idiot or purposefully dropping hints despite his lame attempt of interrogating him, and the eyes and hair matched the information he had and the appearance of the teen. He was filled to the brim with hope, hope that this was Reiji and that he was finally meeting him. 

However, it appeared as if Fate was screwing with him. 

The voice that came out of the teen's lips did not match Reiji's voice inside his head. Iwaizumi would know. There is no way he would not be able to recognize the annoying, yet fruity and oh-so-wonderfully-occupying his mind, Reiji had. The tone was also different. No matter what, Reiji always had this emotional and dramatic flare to his tone, not like this curt and dull one that the teen had.

"Do you know someone named Reiji?"

Iwaizumi inquired. The face of the teen in front of him scrunched, as if thinking deeply, before he shook his head and Iwaizumi's body and hope deflated.

"I'm sorry, I do not know anyone of that name."

'I originally lived in a very far away place from here. But I moved just to be closer to you, dear.'

But then, he remembered yet another important information that Reiji had given him. He indirectly told him that he came from somewhere far from where Iwaizumi is, far from Miyagi. Now, this could mean he could be from any prefecture or town in Japan, just somewhere far from Miyagi, but it also has the chance of Reiji being from outside of Japan. In simple words, he could be a foreigner, not Japanese. Or, at least, someone with Japanese blood but raised outside of Japan. Those were possibilities as well.

"Ah, it's okay. My name's Iwaizumi Hajime, second year in Aoba Johsai." 

Iwaizumi introduced himself, waving a hand at the teen while discreetly taking note of his appearance. His appearance hinted some foreign blood, something that ticked a box in the lost of possibilities in his head. 

The teen fully faced him, "LaFromboise, Vivien Ange. I transferred here a a few months ago as a third year. It's nice meeting you, upperclassman (senpai)." *

'Not a Japanese name. What country does he come from? What the heck, what language?'

Iwaizumi thought to himself.

'What do you mean what language, wifey?'

Iwaizumi, startled at the sudden appearance of Reiji in his head, physically flinched.

"Oh? You transferred here? From where, Ange-san?" 

God bless Oikawa and his nosy ass right now. Just on this moment.

'Go away for a little ,Reiji. I'm in the middle of investigating a murder on the run.'

'Eh?! Oi, wifey, what the hell do you mean thief on the run?! You better not be doing anything dangerous!'

'Nothing dangerous. It will not be dangerous for me, but it will be for the thief.'

This conversation occurred with Iwaizumi's eyes closed, him pretending to be annoyed at Oikawa interrogating the teen and pinching his nose bridge. With his action, he knew that Reiji will not be able to see anything and Oikawa's voice was loud enough to cover the teen answering. He decided, this was a good time to put Oikawa's nosy and gossip-y nature take a walk out of his cage, just for information gathering.

'But, wifey-'

'Go back to your real and physical life before I fully decide to sign the d-i-v-o-r-c-e papers.'

'Oh hell no! I'm going! I'm going! Be careful though, Hajime!'

Iwaizumi released a breath he didn't know he was holding and focused back on the conversation. It might have seemed like the conversation between him and Reiji occurred for a couple of minutes but in truth, it only happened in seconds, not even reaching three minutes.

"- originally lived in France. However, my mother had a job in Tokyo and my father had some business here in Japan as well. We relocated here in Miyagi due to a close friend of my father working here. He now acts as our guardian, especially to my older brothers."

"But you could've just remained in France though? I mean, you didn't have to move with your parents, right? I think you're old enough and if you have older brothers, then they must be old enough too," Oikawa responded while Vivien, the teen, sighed and rearranged his hold on his bag as his phone issued as notification sound.

"My mamman, ah, mother, dislikes leaving us alone while she goes to another country. She prefers to keep the family together, and my father dotes on her too much."

"You said you have older brothers? Do they look like you too? I mean, just for my curiosity, if you don't mind."

Iwaizumi quickly added when he saw Vivien narrow his eyes at him. He relaxed when the teen's face went back to being relaxed yet slightly guarded.

"I believe, aside from small differences, we look almost similar. Especially in our hair color and eyes. Skin tone, I think my second older brother has more tan due to him being active in sports and has the longer time to being exposed to the sun."

Now, Iwaizumi could feel his hope burning again. One of those two older brothers Vivien mentioned must be Reiji, although he was also sure that he has a different name. The second one sounded closer to being Reiji but Iwaizumi had no information of Reiji being the sporty type of guy despite his knowledge of the general rules for some sports.

"Although it has been wonderful conversing with you, upperclassmen (senpai-tachi) **, I must bid you farewell. My ride is here and I still have to tutor Kageyama Tobio." 

Vivien gave a slight bow to them before turning around, just in time for Kageyama to appear, already changed to his school uniform and clean with his bag on his shoulder. As Vivien walked away from the two, Iwaizumi called his name, causing him to slightly turn to glance at him.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask for your number?"

"Why?"

"I think one of your brothers is the person I've been chatting anonymously after we had a game (online) for some time now. He and I talked about meeting up, since he mentioned being in Miyagi, and I agreed. But he kept bailing out on our meet-up and I think he's doing it on purpose. I want to surprise him and get a proper look on his face, maybe scold him for bailing on me if its on purpose," Iwaizumi bullshitted everything. Just as long as he can get a way to contact him. 

Vivien gazed at him skeptically, eyeing his whole being and deciding whether to give his contact number to him or not. After a few seconds of contemplation, Vivien asked for his phone number and promised to mail him so that Iwaizumi could save his number as he had an appointment to get to.

"Also, keep this a secret from him, yeah? I'm still not sure if its him but from your appearance and words, it almost matches his own." Iwaizumi blurted and Vivien eyed him with suspicion before leaving with Kageyama.

Beside him, Oikawa glanced at Iwaizumi with questioning eyes.

"You went full detective bullshit there, Iwa-chan. You know I'm smart as hell and could tell that some words were pure and utter shit." Oikawa spoke as the two left the gym, on their way to home.

Iwaizumi shrugged, "I had to get information on that little shit. He keeps denying me when I ask where he is, gotta find him myself and maybe beat his ass."

Oikawa hummed. The walk home was silent for a few minutes before Oikawa suddenly brightened and stared at him with happy, and sparkly, eyes.

"What if, what IF! WHAT IF THIS GUY IS ALSO YOUR SOULMATE?!" 

Iwaizumi paused in his steps, looking up at the purplish-blue sky, before he continued walking and looking straight ahead of him.

"Dunno. Don't particularly give a crap about this soulmate thing."

"Mah~ Fate works in mysterious ways, my friend."

Iwaizumi scoffed, "That line doesn't suit you, Trashy Oikawa."

Oikawa feels offended.

...

{End of Chapter}

...

Hehehehehe u thought ;)

* I wrote upperclassman since it's the English term for senpai, though i did also write senpai after it since that is how Vivien referred to them when speaking in Japanese.

** upperclassmEn, since Vivien was referring to the two of them. I forgot my Japanese studies, but I think (VAGUELY REMEMBER) that this is senpai-tachi in Japanese?? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I stopped my personal study in Japanese 2 years ago. Reason? ACADEMIC STUDIES :)

...

Up next:

"You little shit!"

He squeaked at the sudden shout and turned to where the sound came from. His eyes widened, a chaotic mixture of disbelief, shock, and fear showing openly to the approaching male.

"What the fuck?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
111K 3.4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
903K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...