TRAITOR! βœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘! πŸ”­ 🎹 β€· levi ackerman Γ— reader. β—‘Μˆ Β©rez... More

π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichΓ©
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

041 | rumors

235 13 7
By rezespuff

⇢ 041 ˎˊ-

a few months ago. before this.

"DIDJA HEAR THE RUMORS ABOUT SOME 'CLEAN FREAK'
GUY HAVING A CRUSH ON SOMEONE?"

One of the Cadets whispered. Everyone was whispering about the new rumor that just got spread.

Hange giggled, knowing well that it was them who told Erwin to spread the rumor. They didn't even know that Erwin agree to it.

"Okay. That's it. Hange spit it out. What's making you all giggly today?" you ask her, taking a seat down in Erwin's office. All of you Squad Leaders and Commander talking it out.

"Well..."

"Erwin..pss. Erwin!" Hange whispered to Erwin, interrupting
the important meeting that was happening and handed
him a piece of paper.

"It's really important! Read it aloud." They giggled before
disappearing making everyone who witnessed it
was confused. 

"Um. Okay. Clean freak has a crush on someone?" he 

read it confused. 

"What kind of name is clean freak? Is that supposed to be me?" Levi questioned. A bit confused.

"Of course it's you! Who else would it be?! Who else is obsessive over cleaning?!" Hange looked at him.

"Well I don't have a 'crush' on anyone. Crushes are stupid." he said nearly wanting to leave the room. 

"Welp. There he goes, bye bye!" you waved goodbye to him.

He gave you a 'tch' in response if it was really that annoying. Normally Levi would just leave without saying it or at least deny it better. 

But thoughts were racing in his head.

He really hated how Hange would do those kinds of things because they would mess up the way Levi thinks. 

He started overthinking every single time Hange had said those things. Thinking about whether those things were true or not. But every time he tried to ignore them, they just randomly came out. It was weird and annoying.

____

"Didja hear about it?" Sasha says licking the bread crumbs off her hands. Some bread she had managed to take from the kitchen again.

"About what?! You've been talking about it all day! But you won't tell me who it is." Connie argued. 

"I heard about it too!" 
"Same.."
"Tell us already, Sasha!!" 

"Okay okay jeez! Stop pestering me already! Now huddle in." she tells the rest of the Scouts to come in so she could tell them the secret.

"Okay. Basically yesterday, the other day when there was an announcement in the big room. I overheard them talking. I know I wasn't allowed, but I was looking around for the bathroom and got lost. So then I found them talking and overheard Erwin saying that 'clean freak has a crush on someone' and you guys know who clean freak is, right?? Levi Heichou!!" she yelled out explaining everything.

"Wow." Eren managed to speak out.

"Expected." Mikasa smiled.

"..That's cool." Jean cooly responded, knowing well that he had competition now. 

"Yay!! I finally know!! That's so exciting." Connie said excitedly.

"I know right!!" Hange joins in the conversation.

"Who are we talking about?" you had grabbed a wooden cup of water before heading towards these people who were talking about some stuff that was meant to be 'exciting'.

"Well. Just you and Levi." Mikasa took one for the team.

"..What." you were quite lost for words. Especially since Mikasa was the one answering. "Aren't you guys related??" 

"Yeah, but we're distant cousins. So we're not that close." 

"I guess. But still!" you say finishing your water. You didn't know how, but you had just found a decently nice wooden cup and decided to fill it up with water. 

"What are you guys talking about? And why are you making such a racket?" Levi walks over to you guys. And now it was pretty official that you guys were such a cool table.

Although you guys were talking pretty loudly.

"You and Y/n!" Sasha teased. Wondering how she was able to even say such a thing. But it came out, so that was all she could say.

"What?" he asked.

"I said loud and clear! You and Y/n!" She said once again, scared of what was going to come next.

"That's it. Laps. Go." he pointed outside towards the window. 

"Aww! I don't want to do laps." she frowns. 

"She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to." you argue.

He had rolled his eyes at you. "She doesn't have to! Plus it's dark. And we're all hungry." you said, your stomach grumbling.

Then Sasha's did. Connie's, Jean's, Eren's, Hange's, Historia and Mikasa's. Although hers was a bit more quieter and seemed more polite. Levi's as well. Although he quickly hid it.

"Okay! Well is it meat tonight?" she says happily, waving around her utensils, excited for the food that they were going to get served.

"Mhm! I asked personally. Since we have an expedition tomorrow." You said showing off how smart and convincing you were.

"Mmm!" she licked her lips. "Thank you so much! I'm excited! You're amazing Y/n!!" Sasha said giving you a huge hug. 

"Of course, of course! When you're hungry, I'm probably hungry as well." 

The plate soon had gotten served to you guys. A plate of meat. It was for you all to share. But as soon as it arrived, Sasha had already eaten a big portion of it.

"Hey you! It was for all of us!!" Connie yells at her, but since you knew this was gonna happen you made sure to get more for you guys.

"Let's dig in." you give them a smile, showing them the multiple plates of food. Sasha looking amazed, while getting pulled on the collar by Connie. Eren excited, Historia ready to eat. Jean looked a bit upset, but nonetheless agreed. Mikasa smiling. Which was a nice sight. Hange nodded.

"For once, I actually agree." Levi said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 
this was a filler flashback
bc i forgot that the desc of 
this book actually talks ab 
'the rumor' so i had to add
it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 463 21
from then on, his thoughts turned into regret. the one thing he had promised himself not to feel. ⊹ ·˚ ༘ ࿐
330K 9.2K 45
Y/N was recruited by a young Levi Ackerman to join the Scout Regiment after living on the streets like a rat. But what was supposed to be a simple sa...
1.1K 66 7
π™·πš˜πš  πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ? π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš... π™±πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽ... π™°πš–πš’πšπšœπš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš’πšπš...