Loki Laufeyson Imagines

By KalaylaJo

Loki imagines!!! Fluff, funny, intense and more!! The Avengers are in here a lot too! I hope you guys enjoy a... More

Important Author's Note
The Cast
❤️Truth or Dare❤️
the field trip part 1 (revised)
the field trip part 2 (revised)
the field trip - part 3 (revised)
the field trip - part 4 (revised)
Thor: Ragnarok
⚡️Thor: Ragnarok Pt.2⚡️
Thor Ragnarok: Part 3
⚡️Thor Ragnarok: Part 4⚡️
⚡️Thor Ragnarok: Part 5⚡️
monster-in-law (revised)
bathed in moonlight (revised)
welcome home (revised)
IMPORTANT NOT AN UPDATE PLEASE READ
Playdate✨
sugar crash!(revised)
GOOGLE FORM RESULTS: NOT AN UPDATE
⚡️Thor Ragnarok: Part 6⚡️
pda (revised)
⚡️Thor Ragnarok: The Last Part⚡️
🚀Infinity War: Part 1🚀
you saved me (revised)
🚀Infinity War: Part 2 🚀
Let Me Bless Your eyes *not an update
Take Me Dancing - T.H.
Infinity War: Part 3
You're Mine
Ophelia
🚀Infinity War Part 4🚀
🚀Infinty War: Part 5🚀
Forget About It
Ribs
At All Costs: Part 1
🚀Infinity War: Part 6🚀
At All Costs: Part 2
🚀Infinity War: Part 7 🚀
Infinity War: Part 8
🚀Infinity War: Part 9 🚀
🏳️‍🌈Secret Identity🏳️‍🌈
🏳️‍🌈Something New 🏳️‍🌈
Birthday Surprises
Beauty and the Monster Part 1
Another World
It's Gonna Be Okay
IMPORTANT: THE WATTY'S
Piss Off Your Parents: Part 1
Like Real People Do
requests and messages!!!
Happier
On the First Day of Christmas...
On the Second Day of Christmas...

🏳️‍🌈Feeling Different🏳️‍🌈

523 21 33
By KalaylaJo

Pairing - Loki x Lady Loki x bisexual reader (not a threesome)

Warnings - Loki will be genderfluid in this one and change into Lady Loki if that is not for you just feel free to skip over this one

This is a request from lokiszylithty

Request - can you pls pls fo smth with lady loki/genderfluid loki

Again, I am not totally up to date or research a lot about the genderfluid people of the LGBTQIA+ community, I definitely want to learn more about it, so please let me know how I can improve this imagine!

And for requests please just private message me with your request and if you'd like to be tagged or not!

This story follows the same plot line and characters from Secret Identity.

Did some research for makeup/cosmetic brands that support LGBTQIA+ and found quite a few!! Here is the link, and links to buy the products within the website

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes-personal-shopper/2021/06/18/lgbtq-makeup-and-beauty-brands-to-support-during-pride-month/?sh=337275db4fd9

*not edited

<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now that you and Loki out the tower had gotten a bit... como se dice... weird?

You take a yawn, stretching back, before slipping out of bed.  You throw on some socks, and your hair up into a messy bun, before heading out into the hall.  You enter the kitchen and living room and your eyes go wide.

"What the hell happened in here?!" you mumble under your breath.  Pride flags decorated every free space in the rooms.  The flowers on the coffee table were replaced with pride flags, there was a huge flag hanging above the TV, and tons of pride magnets of all kinds decorated the fridge.

"Y/n!! Good morning!" Wanda smiles, coming from the other hallway.  You blink a few times.

"Um... what's all this?" you question, gesturing to the flags and stickers.  Wanda rolls her eyes with a small laugh, before pulling you into a hug.

"Just you wait.  The boys went a little... overboard," Wanda whispers in your ear.  Oh jeez, this would be good.  Wanda moves away to go fix herself some coffee, when you feel arms wrap around you from behind.

"Ack!! Loki, you have to stop doing that," you whine, as he plants a kiss on your shoulder, before nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Can I not surprise my delicate rose?" Loki hums sleepily in response.  You chuckle, turning your head to plant a kiss on your lips.

"Goodmorning bisexual lovebirds!" Tony chirps, coming into the kitchen, followed by majority of the gang.

"You know you do not need to announce our bisexuality every time you see us correct?" Loki says, gritting his teeth slightly.  You giggle, taking his hand before going to sit on the barstool counters.

"But it is fun to see you squirm like that," Tony winks, grabbing a cup of coffee, before sitting at the table.

"What is for breakfast?" you ask, wondering who was making it.

"OOO!! I'm making bisexual pancakes!" Thor exclaims, and begins to get out ingredients.  You giggle, and Loki gives a small smirk.

~time skip~
Breakfast was over, and you and Loki were going to go out.  Just a little shopping date, but you were pretty excited.

"Can I come in darling?" Loki asks from the other side of the door, with a small knock.

"Yep!" you call in reply.  The door opens, and Loki freezes, as he watches you apply your makeup.  You turn to look at him, setting down your mascara before, going over to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Is something wrong?" you question tilting your head at him.  Loki quickly clears his throat, planting a kiss to your forehead.

"No, no nothing at all my rose," he replies quickly, moving to go sit on the bathroom counter.  You could tell he was lying, but decided to not push your limits.  You continue to apply your mascara before, moving on to a light gloss.  Just out of the corner of your eye you could notice Loki watching your every movement very carefully.  You set down your gloss again and move over to him.

"Please, tell me what's wrong?" you beg, moving between his legs, so you can wrap your arms around his torso.  Loki heaves a sigh, and shakes his head.

"It is too... too confusing and weird to explain Y/n," he says, and you roll your eyes.

"Loki I think this tower is far past weird.  Wanda is dating a robot, your brother made us pride flag pancakes, the Avengers tower has a big huge Pride flag waving outside - "

"Wait really?!"

"Yes, and Tony wants to paint the windows so they look like a pride flag."

"Oh my."

"Yep.  And I'm dating a bisexual thousand year old God of Mischief from Asgard.  I'm pretty sure we're way past weird.  So please tell me what's going on?" you beg, lacing your fingers into his.  Loki heaves yet another sigh.

"I-I... could I please try some of that... that stuff you put on your eyes?" Loki asks. You furrow your brows.

"Mascara?"

"Y-yes," he stutters, seeming terribly nervous.  You smile brightly.

"Of course!! Here, do you want me to show you how to put it on or I could just put it on for you?" you ask, grabbing the tube.  Loki blinks a few times in shock.

"Y-you do not think it is  w-weird I would like to try makeup?" he asks and you scoff with a shake of your head.

"Um... c-could you put it on for me please?" he stutters, cheeks growing red.  You giggle and nod, climbing onto the counter.

"Here, look at me," you instruct.  Loki turns his body towards you.  You pull the mascara out of the tube.

"Okay, look up for me," you say.  Loki rolls his eyes upward, and you stroke the mascara on his already long lashes.  You smile, biting your lip, somehow the look making him look that much more handsome.  You smile at him blushing just a bit.

"What?" Loki questions, eyes filled with worry, and you laugh.

"Nothing.  You just look... you look pretty," you say, trying out the new term.  Loki's cheeks burn bright pink, and you try your hardest not to smile, as you apply the rest of the mascara. 

"There!  How do you like it?" you ask.  Loki hops off the counter and you follow suit, wrapping your arms around him from the back, and tucking your head under his arm.  He tilts his head in the mirror a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"I... I really like it," he whispers.  You smile brightly.

~time skip~
"Loki?" you call, wondering where in the world he disappeared too.  He was such a child - being new to Migard and all - and would always wander off when something caught his eye.  Which was not good, being in a big mall like this, and you prayed he stayed in the store.

"Loki?" you call out again, peeking behind a rack, and finally catch his tall frame, inspecting a shelf.

"There you are!" you exclaim, walking over to him and making him jump, and turn towards you.

"O-oh Y-y/n!" he stutters, fumbling with the nail polish he held, trying to quickly put it back.  You approach him, holding his wrists in yours and he freezes.  You carefully taking the dark green nail polish from his hands, before examining it.

"Do you like this color muffin?" you question, smirking at the nickname.  Loki seethes at you, eyes darting around to make sure no one heard you say that.

"Don't call me that!!" he whines, and you giggle, before holding up the nail polish.

"Do you like this color though?" you ask again.  Loki hesitates before shaking his head.

"N-no... I am g-going to go wait outside," Loki mumbles, walking past you and heading out the door.  Your heart sinks and you look down at the green nail polish, rubbing your thumb over the bottle.  You look at the racks of nail polish, before grabbing a shade of gold and a bottle of black, and quickly buying them.

"Ready to continue on darling?" Loki asks, as you come out of the store, and he wraps an arm tightly around you.  You crack a smile.

"Yep!!  I... I was thinking we could go into Mac Underground?" you ask.  Loki furrows his brows together, and looks down at you.

"What is that?" he questions, and you try not to crack a smile.

"It's a makeup store.  Come on, you'll love it!" you exclaim, pulling him into the store.  

"Ack!!  Y/n slow... down... " Loki's voice trails off, as he looks around the store in awe.  Shelves are filled with all different varieties of makeup - which was usual for a makeup place - but what catches his eyes were the rainbow colors that decorated across the store.  There was a full wall of Pride themed makeup and cosmetics, and Loki had never been in more awe.

He noticed you staring, and quickly cleared his throat.

"Well... um... g-go shop around," he says, gesturing for you to go into the shop. You shake your head with a laugh, planting a kiss on his cheek, before going to find the mascara you liked.  Loki swallowed hard, shuffling his feet, before his eyes landed back on the rainbow makeup.  He looked to make sure no one was looking at him, before walking over there.

Eyeshadow palettes of all colors, lip glosses and lip sticks, thick black eyeliner.  He scanned over all the makeup, before his eyes landed on a promotional picture, that made his eyes go wide.  It was a... a guy?!  Loki blinked a few times, not believing his eyes, but there it was.  It was a guy wearing a deep red lipstick, with sparkly purple and pink eyes, and thick lashes.  Could guys really where makeup!?  But... then what did that mean?  Did that make them a girl?  Did Loki feel like a girl?

He groans in frustration, running a hand through his hair, trying to tame his anger.  He was so confused in so many ways.  He always liked to watch Y/n do her makeup.  Ever since they became friends, he'd sit in her bathroom, and watch her apply all these different fun colors.  He convinced himself he was just interested in how the makeup looked on her.  Not that he wanted to wear makeup... makeup was for girls!!  Right...?

But now seeing this picture, Loki was questioning it.  He fiddled with his fingers, longing to try on the makeup, wondering how he'd look with it on.  Something simple, but eye catching at the same time.

That's when his eyes landed on a brightly colored palette.  Loki moved, and grabbed it, reading the title.

"Pride and joy liquidlast liner," he mumbles, running his fingers over the multicolor, representing all the sexualities and genders.  Loki bit his lower lip, trying to sort all his thoughts, figure out what the hell he was thinking.

"Hey babes, ready to... oh!!  You like that?" you ask, appearing next to Loki and making him jump.

"W-what?!  No!  L-let... I am going to step outside," he says once again, quickly setting down the eyeliner, and rushing out the store.  You huff in confusion, wanting to know what the hell was going on with him.  Just a week ago he said he would've turned more feminine if it would've please you... but did he want to do it for himself?  Or did he just like the look of makeup?

You suck in a breath, quickly grabbing the palette before paying for it, and hiding it along with your nail polish.

~time skip to that night~

"Loki?" you call from behind his door, giving it a light knock.

"Just a sec!!" Loki cries back.  You hear fumbling around, followed by more shuffling, a thud and a string of curse words.

The door finally opens, revealing a smiling Loki, but you can tell the emotion was strained and fake. You heave a sigh, tilting your head at him.  Loki knows that you know that something is off with him, and he gives a sigh himself, holding open the door for you.  You shuffle in, before taking your place on his bed.  Loki climbs onto the bed, before laying his head in your lap.  You giggle, setting the giftbag you had aside. 

"What is that?" Loki asks, eyeing the gift bag, and reaching for it.

"Ah!  Hey, not yet!" you growl, swatting his hand.

"Ouch!" he whines, and you roll your eyes, before going to run your fingers through his hair.  

"My love, what is going on with you?  You seem jumpy and nervous, and have been zoning out a lot today.  Is... is everyone okay?" you ask.  Loki looks up at you with those jade like eyes.  He bites his lower lip, before heaving a huge sigh.

"Would you like... like to know what I was doing before you came in?" Loki sighs, fiddling with his fingers.  You give a small nod.

"As long as you are ready to tell me, then yes," you reply.  Loki heaves another sigh, before sitting up, and facing you.  He sucks in a deep breath, looking down at his folded hands in his lap.

You're waiting for him to say something, but instead, green shimmers appear around him.  You tilt your head in questioning, when you realize his hair was growing longer, with some wave and shine to it.  His chin was slimming down, growing rounder, and cheekbones growing sharper, nose more petite.  His buff form, slimmed down too until...

"Loki... " you breath.  He - or she - looks up at you, with stunning bright green eyes.  Loki's htinks were pink and thin, and she looked at you with wondering and worry within her eyes.  Your heart was pounding.  She was gorgeous.  Amazing, incredible, beautiful.

"This... this is what I was doing," Loki mumbles.  Her voice was higher pitched now too, but still had the sexy undertones from before. You blink a few times trying to process what was happening, before breaking into a smile.

"L-Loki... I love it!! You look beautiful babes!!" you exclaim.  Loki's eyes go wide, as she lifts her head up, hair falling over her shoulder.

"R-really?" she stutters, seeming nervous, and you nod, trying so hard not to blush.  Once Loki knows you're for real, she smiles herself.

"I do not know.  I have realized that sometimes I feel more comfortable like this, while other times I feel comfortable as a man, but then sometimes I want to wear makeup as a man, and it was all very confusing," Loki says, shaking her head.  You smile at her, taking her slender hands into yours. 

"That's okay.  That's just called gender fluid.  There's two ends of the gender spectrum.  Sometimes you feel more masculine, other times more feminine, sometimes neither or sometimes both, and it's all okay," you explain.  Loki nods, sucking in a deep breath, before her emerald eyes meet yours.

"Thank you for understanding Y/n," she smiles.  You smile back.  The shimmery green returns, and soon masculine Loki is back.  He smiles brightly at you.

"Oh!!  Um... I kinda got you something," you blush, grabbing the bag.  Loki furrows his brows, taking the bag from his hands.  You're bouncing slightly on the bed, eager for him to open it.

He first pulls out the green, gold and black nail polish, eyes lighting up, before they look to you.

"D-did you really get these for me?" he stutters, and you nod.  Loki breaks into a huge smile.

"And if you want I can do your nails for you, or show you how to do them!" you exclaim, and Loki nods.

"Thank you very much my rose.  I-I... I really like them.  And thank you for being so accepting... I was worried you would think I was a freak or something," Loki admits, with a sad chuckle.  You scoff.

"Loki, I would never think that of you!" you exclaim, and Loki lets out a laugh.

"There's one more thing!" you exclaim, gesturing to the bag.  Loki raises his brows, digging through the tissue paper, before his jaw drops, and eyes light up.  He carefully pulls out the box of colorful eye liners. He blinks a few times in shock, before cracking a smile.

"My rose, you did not need to get this for me!" he exclaims, not remembering the last time someone did something this nice for him.  You blush furiously, trying to cover it up with giggles.

"I'm glad you like them.  And I can help you figure out everything!! We can go shopping for new clothes if you want and makeup and - " 

"Rose, that all sounds lovely, but for now... could you just hold me?" Loki whispers.  You bite your bottom lip to keep yourself from smiling and nod.  You scotch back into the pillows holding out your arms.  Loki smiles brightly, crawling forward.  He lays his head on your chest, and he wraps his arms around your middle, snuggling into you.  You twirl his hair between your fingers.

"Ooo!! Now when you feel more feminine and go to your lady form, I can braid your hair!!" you exclaims, and Loki bursts into laughter, looking up at you.  He just stares at you in awe, small smile tugging at his lips.

"What?" you laugh, blushing.  Loki just shakes his head with a smile.

"Thank you for accepting me Y/n," he says.  You smile brightly, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Of course Loki. OH!  What are your pronouns?" you ask.  Loki's brows furrow in confusion and you laugh.

"They're what you go by.  Some people do she/her or he/him. Or they/them  I am (your pronouns)  What are yours?" you ask, and Loki shrugs.

"I guess right now he/them.  And when I am feeling... female, she/them?  I do not know, I guess you will just have to ask me every single day," Loki says with a dramatic sigh, and you burst into laughter.  Loki blushes, nuzzling his face into your chest, and you snuggle into the pillows more.

"Goodnight my prince and princess," you whisper, with a yawn.  Loki's heart swells at the simple words, and he smiles.

"Goodnight my rose."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ahh I hope you guys liked it!!  I really enjoyed writing this one, way more than I thought I would.  I hope it was good, and please leave your feedback!! I really would like to know if I'm doing good with these LGBTQIA+ stories.  Also is it LGBTQ+ or is it now LGBTQIA+?

Please vote and leave comments!!

Happy Pride my lovelies!!

Xoxo
~KalaylaJo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 305 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 𓏸𓈒 𓂃 taking requests ? [ ✔️ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...
24.2K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
29.7K 529 15
Avengers react to their actors, random videos about them, movie clips, memes etc!!! Hpe you enjoy my content. I do not own any Marvel characters.
1K 183 34
Why are you even looking at this the title says it all I don't own these characters they belong to marvel