FUCK IT ⚠︎ skins, jc

By ams_r3ads

I'm Kalani Cole. I'm best friends with Cook, Freddie and JJ. Except, I love Cook. Not like how I love Freddie... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
summer 1.2
summer 2.2
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
fifteen.2
sixteen
seventeen
ninteen
twenty

six

1.3K 34 1
By ams_r3ads

"How'd it go curlynob?" I asked, as I met JJ outside his assessment room.
He had his fists balled up, and was breathing irrationally.

"J? It's ok mate, you're ok" I said, placing my hands either side of his face.
I managed to get his breathing under control, before I asked him what was wrong.

"What happened?"
"My therapist never fucking listens. He just gives me more and more pills " He angrily sighed, and showed them to me.
"What do these do?"
"Help me tell the truth and stuff. Not sure if they will work though"
"Let's hope they don't or else you'll be spilling your deepest darkest secrets to us J"
He laughed a little, before we bumped into Emily.

"Ems? What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Hey! I was having a bit of counseling" She said.
"Nice. I never normally see people I know in here, except Kal cos she comes with me. " JJ replied.
"Why don't you see people you know?"
"Normal people don't come here I guess" He shrugged.
"Oh. I asked them to help me be a bit more honest with people y'know? Anyway, they just gave me these"
She showed us a box of pills, that matched JJ's.

"Snap" He said. "Must be good if they can help you calm down and be honest"
"Yeah, wasn't really what I was hoping for. Do you need calming down?"
"Believe me, I totally do. I mean, i'm getting overstimulated talking to you now! I mean, you're exciting me, wait that's not- bugger, shitification-"
"It's ok JJ" I said, grabbing his arm.

"It's hard telling people things about yourself isn't it?" Emily said.
"Yeah" He muttered, hoarsely.
"But i'm gonna try. It's no big deal. You probably couldn't care less"
"About what?" I asked.
"I want to have sex with girls" Emily sighed.
"Oh! Cool-"
"Yeah. I like girls, like sex with girls, I like their rosy lips, their hard nipples, bums, soft thighs, I like..tits and fanny y'know! There I said it now-"
I nodded, not really surprised, before JJ suddenly keeled over, landing flat on the floor. I wasn't worried though, as this did frequently happen.
"Shit" I mumbled.

We slapped JJ awake before hoisting him up and deciding to take him over to the park for a bit of fresh air.

"That is a lot of pills" Emily said, as she stared at the pill bottles JJ had thrown onto the grass beneath us.
"I know, and this balmy fucker somehow remembers to take them all" I smiled, and ruffled JJ's hair.
"Ah, here's my vitamin C. I do about 20 of these a day, cos they're nice and fizzy. Go on, try one. " JJ said, and handed one each to Emily and I. "You're supposed to dissolve them but they have a better kick this way"

I managed to eat mine safely, but Emily suddenly started choking, and grabbed her drink to flush everything down. The drink happened to be fizzy, and sent everything spewing out of her mouth.

"Oh shit Em!" I laughed, while JJ went up behind her, and squeezed her waist, trying to stop her choking.

She wiped off her mouth, and relaxed a little.
"JJ, I think you've got your hand on my tit" Emily said, awkwardly.
"I know...I mean, shit sorry!" JJ exclaimed, moving away.
"Well I've had a lovely time" Emily sighed, sarcastically.
"Sorry. Ive screwed this all up havent I?"
"Truth is, You're nice, JJ"
"I'm unusual" He replied.
"Yeah"
"That's just code for 'not normal'. I'd give anything to be normal for a whole day."
"What would you do if you were normal J?"
"I'd loose my virginity first, several times, then i'd have a choccy nut milkshake without going into anaphylactic shock, then I'd tell Freddie and Cook to stop fighting before they hate each other forever, and they'd listen to me for once and not fucking ruffle my hair! Then i'd tell Effy I love her and loose my virginity a few more times"
"You love Effy?" Ems asked.

It seemed like everyone did at this point.

"Did I say that out loud" JJ muttered.
" 'Fraid so" Emily sighed.
"And you don't like it when people ruffle your hair?" I asked.
We'd done it to him all his life, I didn't realize he hated it.
He shook his head and stared at the ground.

"You know J...all those things you want... you don't ask for them. Why don't you just ask?" Emily suggested.
"So, where do we start?"
"We?" Emily asked.
Looks like she was roped into this too.

"I think we should go to Freddie's. You can tell him to make up with Cook" I nodded at J.
"What are they even fighting about?" Emily asked.
"Petty shit. Sometimes Effy. They just get angry with each other a lot these days" I shrugged.
"Christ, is Effy Stonem the root of all evil or what?"
"Seems like it" I shrugged.

We walked to Freddie's and stood at the door, listening to JJ go over the things he wanted to ask for.
"Gonna be normal" JJ said.
"Right" I nodded.
"Normal normal nor-"
"Ring the bell, JJ"
He pressed it and took a deep breath.
"So what are you gonna say?"
"Gonna ask him to make up with Cook, gonna ask him to forget Effy, because she's not good for us, gonna ask him to stop ruffling my hair"
"Ok. Don't let anything stop you" Emily said.

Karen opened the door with a smile, ruffling JJs hair straight away.
"Tell her, JJ" Emily sighed.
"Karen, if you don't mind, would you please not ruffle-"
"Hang on, what are you doing here?" Karen asked, frowning at Emily.
"Erm..do I know you?" Ems replied.

Karen nodded, before a look of realization flashed on her face.

"Ohhh fucking hell!" She scoffed. We all stared at her, confused.
"Karen, I want to see Freddie, and I want to see him now" JJ demanded, his voice shaking a little.
"Sure. Come upstairs"

"It's ok Karen, we know which bedroom it is" JJ said, as Karen followed us up.
"Yeah, but this is gonna be good!"
She turned to look at Emily.
"It's uncanny!" She exclaimed.
We all gave her a puzzled look, before knocking on Freddie's bedroom door.

"Freddie!" I called.
"Kal? I'm just a bit busy at the moment, sorry!" He called back.
"Oh ok well we'll do this another time then" J sighed.
"For fucks sake" I sighed, and pushed the door handle.

I opened the door to find Katie riding Freddie, while some music played in the background. Karen cleared her throat, alerting the two that we were watching.

Katie squealed and jumped off Freddie, and tried to cover herself with the duvet. It was pretty much too late.

This was all wrong. Freddie wants Effy, so where did Katie come from??

"Now, does everybody know eachother?" Karen smiled, before walking away. She was loving this.
"Oh thats great, brilliant Karen" Freddie sighed.
"Christ sake Katie what are you doing?" Emily frowned.
"I'm doing the great fucking northern run what does it look like i'm doing?" Katie snapped.
"Guys could we please just-"
"Katie! Why didn't you tell me?"
"Oh I'm sorry, maybe my postal application hasn't reached you yet" Katie replied. "Now do you mind? We're sort of in the middle of something"
"But..that's not right! You want Eff! And she's not-"
"It's a free country JJ! Hey, maybe my weirdo sisters up for it"
"No that's ridiculous, Emily's gay" JJ said, before rambling on.
I realised what he said, and slowly put my hand over my mouth.

"That's not true! Is it Ems? Because you promised me it wasn't true?!" Katie suddenly said.
"Fucking hell J" I muttered.
Emily ran down the stairs, and went through the front door. I followed after her, but by the time I got out she was gone. Just then, my phone buzzed.

-

COOK:
Hey.
Come to mine?

-

After the other day, I was confused why he wanted to see me, and why everything in me was telling me to go. I hesitated for a moment before texting back.

-

Me:
did you apologise to freds?

COOK:
i tried.
went round his house
and everything

ME:
and?

COOK:
he didn't want to hear it

ME:
fucks sake
thanks for trying anyways

COOK
coming over then?

ME
k
-

I knocked on the door to Cooks room and shifted from foot to foot awkwardly. He was nibbling his thumbnail as he opened the door. His face relaxed at the sight of me, and he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. He closed the door behind me and pushed me against it, kissing me.
"Cook what are-"
"I need you Kal" He mumbled, before kissing me again.

He laid me down on his bed, took off his trousers and slipped a hand down my jeans before his phone rang, interrupting us.
"Hello?" He answered, miming for me to be quiet.
"Hi Cook." The voice replied. It's was JJ.
"You didn't call about my assessment. You said you would.
"Sorry J I forgot" Cook responded. "Anyway, you coming to Thomas's shindig tonight at the Roxy? Non-negotiable, he's putting a band on an all it'd be sweet as"
"Can I ask you something?" JJ asked.
"Come round and ask me later J-Lo. Ive got business to attend to, keep taking those mad pills yeah, and I'll see you later"

He cut off the call and threw his phone to the side, looking back down to focus on me. He smiled, before taking my jeans fully off. He was even more gentle this time, not leaving any part of me untouched while guiding all of my clothes off.

I woke up around an hour later, laying with my head on Cooks chest. I looked up at him. He was awake, just staring at the ceiling. I reached over and silently grabbed his hand.

"Cook, can I ask you something?"
"Anything, Princess"
"What the fuck is going on between us"
He sighed, a half smiling rising on his face.
"I have no clue"
"Liv told me you'd say that. She said you'd be as confused as me"
"You told Liv?" He exclaimed.
"I had to tell someone! You're the biggest headfuck i've ever encountered James Cook"
Someone suddenly knocked the door, startling us a little.

We both stared at the door, before a look flashed on Cooks face.
"Shit! I forgot JJ was coming round" He whispered, jumping up and throwing his clothes on. I did the same, before he went to go and open the door.
We tried to act normal, but it was clear what we had been doing. JJ gave us a weird look as he walked in, but remained deep in thought.

"Hey JJ" I said, clearing my throat.
I tried not to draw too much attention to my hand, which was currently flicking the condom wrapper under Cooks pillow.
"Hello" JJ nodded back.
"Winding up for a big one tonight?" Cook asked, while fixing his hair.
"Dunno Cook, I don't know" JJ replied.
"What's on your mind J?" I said.
He seemed half zoned out. He shook his head at me. He either didn't know or didn't want to talk about it.

"Cook" He said.
"Yeah?" Cook replied.
"Why...why won't you make up with Freddie?"
Cook sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Ever since the Karen thing, you guys haven't really spoken. It doesn't work, Kal and I will end up having to pick sides" JJ sighed.
Cook slowly looked up at him and slowly nodded.

"I've tried JJ. He didn't want to hear it"
"Maybe he just needs time" I suggested.
"Alright" JJ nodded, looking a little less tense.
"Good, now let's walk"
"I wanna get mentalled" I exclaimed.
"Me too, we've got pharmaceuticals to purchase!" Cook replied, putting an arm around me.

I went ahead to get a place in the line while Cook and JJ went to go buy the drugs. Freddie happened to be standing there, lost in thought, probably waiting for Katie. Or Effy. No fucking clue these days.

"Hey Freds" I waved, and came to stand next to him.
"Hey" He mumbled back, putting an arm round me for a hug.
"What's wrong? You seem down" I said.
He paused for a second, nervously itching the back of his head.

"Can you keep a secret?"
"When have I ever not kept a secret Freddie"
"True. Ok" He sighed, before answering.
What if you got with someone, but you don't really fancy her, and now you can't get out of it?"
"....Wait...Oh shit! Nah thats fucked up!"
"No- no" Freddie tried to say, as I realized what had happened.
"You don't really want to be with Katie do you? You want Eff! That is fucked up beyond" I laughed, shoving him a little.
"Keep your voice down" He muttered, trying not to laugh.
"But I thought you liked her? You were all, ooh katie, muah muah you're so good ooh ahh-" I laughed, imitating his moans.
He widened his eyes and put his hand over my mouth, looking over my shoulder.

"Hey...Katie" He smiled, while I protested under his hand.
"Hey babe...did I hear my name?" She asked.
"Erm nope, no" He lied, keeping his hand over my mouth.
"Ok but...whys your hand on Kal..?"
"..B-because hes in denial" I giggled, managing to shove his hand off of me.
"About what?" Katie frowned.
"About y-"
"Don't worry about it hun, it's nothing" Freddie smiled, before putting an arm round her and shooting a warning look at me, over his shoulder.
I flipped him off, and watched as he tried to hide his laugh.

"Effy, Naomi, here- come!" Thomas suddenly shouted. He waved us all over with a giant smile beaming on his face. "Katie, Freddie, Kal! Here come, come!"
"Hey Tommo, nice gig you've got going on" I said, nodding at the building.
"I know! Welcome welcome mes amis! Club Thomas is pleased to receive you!" Everyone, everything is great, totally super great! Look, more friends!" He shouted, and pointed to Cook and JJ who were walking up.

Cook clearly had his fair share of pills, jumping up and running ahed while JJ lagged behind.
"Everyone is together, Panda is coming, and Emily is already here" Thomas smiled, before beckoning us inside.

I walked in and the music hit my ears immediately. It shook through the entire building while blue, white and red strobe lights flashed all over the place. I lost pretty much everyone and shoved my way to the front, where I found Emily. She was completely shitfaced, and a little sweaty- she'd clearly been here for a while.

We danced together for a bit, jumping up and down and laughing crazily. I wasn't high yet, but I might as well have been. Cook soon came to join us, and he danced behind me, kissing on my neck and making his hands move further and further up my body.
"Hands off, you wanker" I shouted, laughing over the music.
He took my hand and led me out of the room, into a quieter hallway.

"What's up?" I asked.
He smirked silently and took his bag of pills from his pocket, placed one on his finger and held it up.
"Open your mouth" He whispered.
I did, and he placed the pill on my tongue while I stared into his eyes.
"What does it do?" I asked, after I'd swallowed.
"Everything" He replied, before taking me back to the dance floor.

We danced together for a while as I started to feel the high hit. I was completely out of it and Cook was the only thing keeping me from going crazy. We were facing each other, I had my arms around his neck and his were on my waist. I moved to the music, a dazed smile forming on my face. Cook moved his hand to my cheek and gave me a kiss before I leaned into him, with my head on his chest.

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.8K 57
It started out with a kiss; how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss ( Cook x Freddie x Effy x OC ) - please remember i wr...
21.9K 899 25
𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐔𝐊 Victoria remembered the time she used to think love seemed easy. But, she never realized what it ac...
59.7K 1.6K 15
'oh i'm just a kid' { - - - } james cook x reader
62.9K 1.2K 23
Lana is effy and Tony's sister she and effy are similar but more different than they seem. They both struggle when they find themseleves in a love tr...