three

JJ:
Effy wants us to help
some guy sell drugs.
Are you coming?

ME:
don't think i will

JJ:
Please.
for me?

ME:
fine.

-

I sighed and dragged myself out of bed, still feeling drained after last weeks ordeal. I hadn't spoken to Cook, and barely spoken to Freddie or JJ. Cook keeps meeting up with Effy apparently. If they start dating I don't know what I'll do.

I walked up to the meeting spot, my stomach doing flips on me. I tried my hardest to still be pissed at Cook.

"Hey Kal. Long time no see eh?" He said, offering me a cigarette.
I decided not to take it, and instead turned to J.

"Hey Kal" JJ said, holding his arms out.
I hugged him tightly- JJ's hugs are the best if I must say.
"Got any new tricks for me J-kins?"
"I'm working on it" He beamed.

"Don't I get a hug?" Freddie asked, smiling.
I went over and hugged him too, grateful to see them again.

"You guys have been acting as if i've been gone a year, It's only been about a week" I replied, into his arm.
"Still missed you though, i'm used seeing you curled up in the shed everyday" He smiled, pulling out of the hug and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"True. I'm still pissed at you, mind" I said,
turning to glare at Cook.
"If looks could kill! I said i'm sorry" He shrugged.
"You still haven't apologized to me! I'm never going to a brothel with you again" JJ said, also glaring at Cook.
"Brothel? What?" I responded, confused.
"I was just trying to get him laid, he didn't even do it in the end" He said.
JJ looked annoyed.
I slapped Cook on the back of his head, cursing at him. JJ smiled, silently thanking me.

"Anyway, why are we selling?"
"Not sure. We're helping Pandora's new boyfriend apparently" Freddie replied, shrugging as he did.
"Cool"
"Anyway, how've you been Kal?"
"Good. No thanks to you, you tit" I hissed at Cook once again.
"Here why am I getting attacked? How many times have I got to tell you retards, tit works"

Katie, Emily, Effy and Pandora walked up to us. Some guy was behind them too.

"Girls! We were just discussing breasts and here you were" Cook exclaimed.
"Tosser" Katie muttered, smirking.
"Hey guys, hey Eff" I greeted, while she smiled at us. Mostly looking at Cook.

"This is the guy you're gonna help out tonight" She informed us, nodding at him.
"Hello! I am Thomas, so glad" He smiled, taking our hands and shaking them warmly. He had a thick accent, and matched Pandora's energy perfectly.
I held my hand out, indicating for Thomas to hand the bag to me.

"Fuck me! Look at all this!" I exclaimed, sorting through the little bags of weed in the bag.
I passed it to Cook, who had the same reaction.

"Thomas has got to get 300 quid by desperate housewives, and that's tomorrow, otherwise Johnny Whites gonna make him get-" Pandora started.
"Jonny White!" Freddie interrupted, in surprise.
Cooks expression suddenly changed, and he nervously stared at the floor.

"He's got 13 ounces of weed in the bag" Effy told us.
"If you could help me, I could give you much" Thomas said.
"That's ok with me" I shrugged.