FUCK IT ⚠︎ skins, jc

ams_r3ads

I'm Kalani Cole. I'm best friends with Cook, Freddie and JJ. Except, I love Cook. Not like how I love Freddie... Еще

introduction
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
summer 1.2
summer 2.2
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
fifteen.2
sixteen
seventeen
ninteen
twenty

two

1.5K 33 0
ams_r3ads

"Hey Freds" I said, walking past him.
He had his phone held up to his ear and shushed me with his finger.
"What?" I mouthed.
"It's Karen" He whispered.
"What does she want?" I whispered back.
"Drugs, shes at a party" He explained, rolling his eyes.
I shook my head in sympathy, and headed into the pub.

I strolled inside, and looked around, confused. Where the fuck was everyone? Effy, Katie, Emily, Naomi, Pandora, Cook and JJ all sat around a little table, but what happened to Cook inviting the whole college like he said he did?

"Hey.." I greeted, walking up to the group and taking a seat.
"You took your time Kal" Cook replied, looking a little annoyed.

He had cake crumbs all around his mouth and on his fingers, and a drenched shirt.

"Yeah sorry, I got held up...the fucks happened to you?" I asked.
He looked down at his t-shirt and pointed to each stain.
"Cake, cake, beer...oh and that's where a bit of Pandora's vomit splashed on me"

My jaw dropped a little, and I stared round at everyone, not sure wether to be disgusted or confused. Pandora still looked pale, and had to gulp every now and then to keep the vomit down.

Cook was sitting close next to Effy, and everyone had the same blank expression on their faces.

"Basically, the party's shit, according to everyone here" He shrugged, looking a little disappointed.
His feelings almost reflected onto me.
"Well..Karen's apparently at a party. Let's crash it?" I suggested.

I knew Freddie would disagree with this, but I wanted to cheer Cook up. His face immediately lifted, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out. The others followed as we made it outside, and Freddie stared at us, a little confused.

"What's all this?" He asked, frowning at us.
"Erm.." I replied, trying to think of an answer.
Cook answered for me.
"This is us going to crash your sisters party Freds" Cook smiled, zipping up his jacket and walking ahed.
"Wait what?" Freddie said, trying to catch up.
"Your sisters party!"
"Kal!" Freddie hissed.
"Sorry" I mouthed.
"Anyway, it's my sisters friends party! It's invite only, we can't go"
"That's what you think Freddie, but you can do anything if you put your mind to it! Ain't that right J?" Cook grinned.

JJ nodded a little, not wanting to be caught in the middle. Freddie clenched his jaw, knowing he wouldn't get the best of Cook. I mean, he's Cook! What he says goes, pretty much.

-

We made it to a pier, where a bouncer stood, and a building- probably containing the party- was. The bouncer looked pretty rude, grimacing at us as we walked up. Well... grimacing at Cook. He however, didn't have a care in the world, marching straight past the irritated man.

"Oi!" The man shouted, shoving Cook back into the rest of us.
"What the fu- what's the problem?" Cook asked, holding his hands out and furrowing his brow.
"Not coming in" The bouncer hissed, keeping a straight face.
"I told you it was invite only" Freddie muttered, staring at the floor. Our faces all burned with embarrassment.

"Why?" Cook quizzed, ignoring Freddie.
"Private party. Plus underage. Plus don't like the look of you. Not coming in" The bouncer hissed once again.
"Listen to me robot, can you just fucking let us in" Cook cursed, trying to get past again.
He was pushed away like before.

"Push me again and watch what fucking happens you-"
"Cook!" I said, grabbing his collar and pulling him backwards. He stared the bouncer down, but eventually averted his eyes and instead looked down at me.
"Calm the fuck down" I warned.
"Kals right" Freddie agreed. "You'll get your fucking head kicked in here"

Cook looked defeated once again, as we turned to walk away.

"Don't think he's going to let us in?" Naomi muttered.
"Nah he's just an obstacle we're meant to go to this party, fate'll sort it, just wait" Cook added, pointing towards the building.

We sat back for a minute or two, hoping we wouldn't be there long. I shot Cook a reassuring smile and he shot one back, but it was half hearted.

"Freddie, what the fuck are you doing here?" I head a voice say.

We turned around to greet Karen and her friend, who was standing there in a bright yellow dress and eyeing up Cook.

"Hey Karen" I said, Freddie repeating the same.
She glanced at us all before focusing back on Freddie.

"Well you can't come in, it's private" She told us.
"Don't be like that sis! It's Cooks birthday!"
"Unless you've got drugs, fuck off and take your friends with you" She said.
I smirked, knowing Cook always has something on him.

"Oh come on Karen! I'll make it up to you I promise" Cook said, walking up to her and flicking his tongue.
She pushed him away, glaring.
"Yeah, look it's not my decision, it's her party"
She nodded at the blonde girl beside her; a typical spoiled 'daddy's money' type girl.

"I'm getting married!" She exclaimed, holding out her hand and waggling her fingers to show off her engagement ring.
"Oh congratulations" Cook said, before pulling her into an uncomfortably intimate kiss. Did he miss the part where she said she's getting married? I rolled my eyes and looked away, not in the mood for jealously.

"Jesus" Freddie murmured, while Effy scoffed.
"Will you let us in?" Cook asked.
"Well, there is a pretty strict dress code" The girl explained.
"How strict, exactly?" He replied, pulling a little baggy of powder from his pocket.

-

"Oh my fucking God.." I whispered, looking around at all the middle aged people who were mooching around the room. They picked at nibbles of food and sipped on champagne, while the dance floor remained empty. The shit music didn't help either.

Cook walked ahead with Kayleigh, making sure one hand was feeling up her skirt. He immediately started guzzling down glasses of champagne.

"When she said party.." Freddie started, staring at the crowds of people.
"You thought she meant more of an acid fueled sex rave, without the mancunians" Katie said.
"This is more.." JJ added.
"Jelly and ice cream" Effy finished.
"Exactly what I was thinking" I said.

"I thought you hated champagne?" I frowned , looking at Cook.
"I do" Cook groaned, screwing up his face.
"Then why are you fucking drinking it then?" Karen asked.
"Cos its free" He shrugged.

This party was utterly shit, and we were getting bored very easily. Some guy walked up, and I recognized him straight away.

"Dad!" Kayleigh exclaimed, her smile beaming at him.
"Kayleigh-kins" He greeted.
"This is Cookie"
"Finish your drink kid. Have as much as you like. Nothings to good for my Kayleigh" He hissed.
Cook didn't seem intimidated, and smiled even so and said "Right".
"I wouldn't want anything to ruin the evening...drop the tone. Anything at all, ok?"
"Right you are" Cook replied, still smiling.
I tugged his sleeve, warning him not to be rude.
"Enjoy. Kayleigh, your almost a woman" Johnny said, before giving Kayleigh a kiss and walking away.

"You twat didn't you know?!" Karen exclaimed.
"Fuck it man, I'm just getting started" Cook giggled.
"What's the fuss?" Emily asked, glancing at us all.
"It's Johnny White. The gangster?" I told her.
"He's just famous for being..well..a gangster I guess"
"Yeah, legend" Cook said.
I frowned at him.
That's his idea of a legend?

"He murdered those two nuns over a pint of Guinness" Freddie added.
"Allegedly" Kayleigh corrected.
"I hear he once stabbed a police man in the neck with a stuffed gullermont!"
"That's so not true!" Kayleigh defended. "It was a puffin"
I rose my eyebrows at her.
"Anyway, narcotics?" I said, pulling Cook towards the bathroom.

Cook handed me the bag, after he'd taken some on his finger and inhaled it up his nose, smirking. I did the same, and gave the bag to Katie next. They passed it around, letting it eventually get to Pandora.
"I wanna see this" I whispered, nodding at her.

She took the whole bag, studied it curiously, then tipped it down her throat.

"No Panda wait wait! ugh.." Effy warned, but it was too late.

I grabbed the bag and stared inside in awe, realizing that all the powder was now sitting on her tongue.

"Fuck me.." I said, glancing at Pandora. She looked terrified, as she looked around at all our shocked faces.

"What, was that wrong?" She asked, struggling to talk.
"Yeah!" I replied.
"Did you just swallow my drugs?" Cook said, frowning at the empty bag.
"She's fucking finished it!" Karen raged.
"You're not supposed to eat it! It goes up the nose, twat" Kayleigh cursed, rolling her eyes.
"Don't blame her, she didn't know" I retorted.
"My mouf 'as gone all numb" Pandora said, still looking worried.
"No surprise!" Cook laughed.
"Well we've had ours!" Katie giggled.
"Come on Pandas, we're out of here" Effy smiled, grabbing Pandora's loopy self out of the room.

"I said you shouldn't have let them in" Karen hissed.
"Where's the love?" Cook replied.
"You're a wanker James" She said.

Cook laughed and put his hand around my shoulder, about to walk out.
"Cookie, wait" Kayleigh called. He stopped for a second, and looked back.
"You will get us some more won't you?"
"Um..yeah?" He replied.
"Cos if you could.. that would be..God! Really, really great" She responded, getting into his face and looking him up and down.

His hand slipped off my shoulder as he looked back at her. She slowly left the bathroom, leaving me and Cook alone.
"See that Kal?" He said.
"Yeah.. what about it"
"Looks like i'm getting it in tonight" He smiled, walking out.

I frowned, and felt sick for a short second.
Sick with jealousy I suppose. It's nothing new, i'm constantly watching girls shoot their shot with Cook- it just hurts more as time goes on.

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Freddie with his eyes glued to Effy as she danced, being the center of attention as usual. He managed to drag his eyes away as Cook started talking.

"I need more class A drugs, quick" Cook said, picking at some of the snacks.
"Why?" JJ quizzed.
"Kayleigh just gave him the look apparently" I sighed.
"What sort of look is that?" J asked.
"This one" Cook said, demonstrating.
"Right, I see what you mean. Freddie, we gotta get this man some drugs"
"Why?" Freds asked, sounding really annoyed.
"Do the look"
Cook repeated the look once more.

"What does that mean?"
"Means i'm getting laid tonight Freds"
"Oh please, not Kayleigh! Think of us three!"
"Yous aren't fucking her!"
"I thought you liked Effy" He said, pointing at the high brunette twirling on the dance floor.
"Yeah, she's a peach, but I already tapped that! Top dollar shag, shes my last resort, sure thing I reckon"
I sighed, trying not to think about the two.

"Y-You shagged Effy?" Freddie stammered, frowning.
J looked disappointed. We all did.

"Oh come on Freds!" Cook said.
"Didn't you know?" I said.
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"Because apart from those times where my cock is actually up your arse, you have no reason to worry about where it is the rest of the time!"
"But you told Kalani"
"No I didn't! I don't even know how she found out" He shrugged.
"Doesn't take a genius to work it out. You two, sneaking off in the middle of class, not rocket science"
"Detective" Cook said, flicking my chin.
I flinched away, frowning at him.

"You shouldn't have done that, JJ likes her" I said.
I knew it was Freddie that really liked her, but I didn't wanna bait him out.

"Oh well, you snooze you loose dude! Anyway, i've got a snake in my dick that's about to throw up" He said, sauntering away.
JJ shot us an upset look, before following him.

I hung out in the bathroom for the rest of the evening, downing glass after glass of champagne. It didn't do much, but it took the ease off. The drugs didn't do much either. I don't think I took enough. I just sat on the counter, leaning against the mirror, thinking about Cook as usual.

"Stupid prick" I muttered to myself.

"Kal? Kal!" Effy shouted, coming in the bathroom and grabbing me.
"What the-" I exclaimed, as I was dragged out.

I came into the party and looked around, my jaw dropping.
What. The. Hell.
Fights broke out everywhere, Johnny White was in the middle of it all, getting jumped. Food was splattered around the room and I had to duck as a piece of cake frosting was thrown above my head. Kayleigh stood in the corner, whining about her ruined dress.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT HAPPENED" I shouted over the angry mobs of gangsters.
"I DID" Cook shouted back, jumping off the stage and running towards us. I could see Johnny staring him down while still being shoved and punched.
"FUCKS SAKE" I said, grabbing him.

We ran full speed down the pier, Cook ahed, and Katie regretting wearing heels. Johnny shouted after us, but couldn't escape the Hestons that were beating on him. We made it into some sort of tunnel covered in graffiti, and could finally stop.

"Oh my god" I panted, leaning on my knees.
"Cool party" Effy giggled, still off her face. Pandora was even worse, twirling with her head on the grubby wall.

"Cheers" Cook smiled, wiping blood from his nose.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Might have had a little fight with Johnny, no biggie" He shrugged.
I stared at him, a little annoyed. Is he stupid? Johnny could seriously hurt him, or worse...

"You are fucking unbelievable" Freddie swore, looking as annoyed as me.
"I needed to get laid man! I didn't even get to in the end"
I was relieved to know he didn't fuck Kayleigh, but I was still pissed at him.

"You're always fucking trying to get laid!" Freddie said.
"I try and succeed right? Speaking of which, any of you girls fancy it?"
He looked round at everyone, but they each said no. Effy looked at mine and Freddie's faces when she was asked, and declined as well.

"What about Kal?" She suggested.
My eyes widened and I shook my head fiercely, fearing Cooks reply. He ignored the suggestion, and let Effy and Pandora walk away.

"Come on guys let's go somewhere else" Cook said, turning to walk away.
"Nah" Freddie declined. I whipped round, surprised he was objecting. "I ain't going anywhere"
"Why the fuck not?" Cook frowned.
"I'm tired. I'm going home alright?"
"It's two o'clock what the fuck are you talking about you're 'tired'?"
"Im...I'm tired of you mate" He sighed.
I glanced at Cook and back at Freddie, gulping.

"Guys, please don't fight-" JJ started.
"Shut it J. What's that supposed to mean Freddie?"
"Means I cant look after you anymore. You're always putting us in danger, doing stupid shit" He shrugged.
I looked at the floor, avoiding eye contact.
"Kal? You staying, or are you going?" Cook asked. JJ didn't even get a choice.

I knew what he was really asking.
Are you choosing Freddie or are you choosing me?

I looked back and forth, but knew what I needed to do. I walked over to Freddie, hugging myself and hanging my head.

"Oh fuck yous then! Go on fuck of home!" Cook shouted. I could hear the hurt in his voice.

I winced and walked on, trying to ignore him. Freddie put his arm around me and hugged me in silently, sensing that I felt upset.

-

We got to his house, and I dithered, not knowing if I wanted to go home or stay at his.
"You ok?" Freds asked.
"Can I stay in the shed? I cant be arsed to go home"
"Sure" He shrugged.
He tossed me his tin of skins and weed.
"If you get bored.." He said.
"Thanks" I smiled, wearily.

I sat in the armchair in the shed, and smoked some of Freddie's spliff, watching the smoke waft through the air. It made my eyes water a little, and I used it as an excuse to let a few tears escape. I must have drifted off to sleep after a while, as I woke up at around six, to the sound of pebbles hitting a surface.

"Wait in the shed" I heard.
Cook suddenly walked in, looking bruised and worried, biting his thumbnail. He doesn't let anyone see him do that as it's a thing only "pussies" do according to him. He dropped his hand like it was red hot as soon as he saw me, and went to sit on the floor. I sat up slowly, hugging my knees to my chest. Tensions were high.

He stared at me for a second before returning to his beer can.
"Have you not stopped drinking?" I grimaced.
"Don't be a cock about it i've been up all night" Cook tutted.

I hugged my knees tighter, to try and cancel out the worry in the pit of my stomach.
Freddie soon walked in, rubbing his eyes.

"So what are we doing today then?" Cook asked, leaning back.
"Didnt you hear what I said last night?" Freddie argued.
"Oh come on man you were just in a bad mood"
"Yeah, I was. And so was Kal. Cos you almost got us killed"
"Yeah sorry about that" Cook laughed.
"Are you apologizing?"
"That's a first" I added.

We were silent for a moment.

"It's like...something happened" He said, suddenly getting serious. "I wasn't me. I was me...but I dunno. I did something stupid"
"That's nothing new" Freddie scoffed.
"Exactly. You better not have dragged J into this" I said.
Cook swallowed, hard.

"I wouldn't have done it if... if you guys were there"
"Right so you- you've come here to ask us to look after you all the time? Make sure you don't do anything stupid ever again?"
"Something like that"
"No" Freddie responded.
"What?"
"Were not gonna do that!"
"Why?"
"Maybe because lately, you always get into fights, you always get into trouble...we don't even wanna know what you did last night" I said, shaking my head.
"Yeah! It's like you go looking for trouble" Freds agreed.
"I wouldn't say I do-"
"Do you wanna die mate is that what you want? Leave Kal? Leave J- leave me? Cos lately, it seems like that. You're killing yourself to impress some pissed up old wanker in a pub" Freddie said.

Cook looked down and laughed a little.
"Why the fuck are you laughing?" I frowned.
"Because it's us! Isn't it? Me, you, Kal and JJ. Best mates for life"
"You're not taking us down with you" Freddie shrugged.
"...I fucking love you guys man. I fucking love yous to bits"
"We know"
Cook frowned at Freddie's reaction, and went back to his drink.

"But you've gotta stop all this..crazy shit"
"Shut it you pussy" Cook chuckled.
Freddie smiled a little, but I couldn't form one.

Cook left soon after, looking at me as he walked away. I stared at him blankly, not letting him read my face. I waited until until he left, so I could press my head into my hands and blot out the bad thoughts. I dug my nails into my skin, anger pulsating through my body.

Freddie sat on the arm of my chair, and pulled me in for a hug. I clutched him tighter, needing some arms around me.
"I love you, ok?"
I nodded into his arm.
"I'm sorry Cooks being such a prick. It'll all be ok soon" He whispered.

But it wasn't ok.
It was far from it.

AN: edited ✔️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4K 1 75
Jordan was in a pop group that gained overnight success. He had met a girl in town while they would breakdance on the corner before he became famous...
11.3K 348 11
Well the reckless group from Bristol is back! Ana thinks her life is coming and will stay together. Boy is she wrong. If you thought last season had...
62.9K 1.2K 23
Lana is effy and Tony's sister she and effy are similar but more different than they seem. They both struggle when they find themseleves in a love tr...
25.8K 602 12
What if Effy had a cousin named Anamaria? Would things be different? What kind of problems would Ana run into trying to protect Effy and her crazy wo...