FUCK IT ⚠︎ skins, jc

由 ams_r3ads

I'm Kalani Cole. I'm best friends with Cook, Freddie and JJ. Except, I love Cook. Not like how I love Freddie... 更多

introduction
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
summer 1.2
summer 2.2
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
fifteen.2
sixteen
seventeen
ninteen
twenty

one

2.8K 40 24
由 ams_r3ads

I woke up, not hungover for once. I'd had a clean night the day before, no drink or drugs, a bit unusual considering that's all I lived off in the summer.

I showered, got on a decent outfit and went downstairs.

"Morning Liv" I said to my sister Olivia, as I pulled up a chair at the table.
She was sitting on the countertop, munching on a piece of toast.

"Kal" She replied, nodding at me. "Oh, I got you a 'first day of college' present"
She tossed me a little bag of MDMA, which I caught with one hand and stared at.

"You not gonna take any?" She asked.
"I was gonna have a clean couple of days" I sighed.
"Just take it! Fuck it for Chris"
"...Ok" I shrugged, and tucked the bag into my pocket. "Liv?"
"Yeah?"
"You never did explain the 'fuck it for Chris' thing. What does it mean?"
She smiled a little.
"Just something an old friend used to say" She said.

She handed me a piece of toast, while I re-read the Roundview college booklet for the billionth time.

"You're reading it again? Give it a rest Kal"
"Just hoping I picked the right college"
"There's only one college in this crappy area, and you were obviously gonna follow the boys to any college they went to"
"True" I shrugged.

My best friends are Cook, Freddie and JJ. Ive been friends with them for years, ever since Primary school. I was that sort of kid who drifted around in friend-groups, never really settling with anyone. Until I met the three musketeers. I was sitting alone one day, when JJ came over and asked if i'd like to play with them. I said yes, and ever since then we've all hung out.

"Also, there's this" Liv said, throwing an envelope at me.
"Jeez, stop throwing stuff at me!"
"Hang on, this one's good"

I opened it to find a wad of bank notes, and a note saying 'Love from Mum" .

"Looks like she isn't coming back for a while then" I said.
"Yep, child neglect at its finest"
"Child? You're 19 last time I checked"
"Yeah well it can count for you then" She responded, chucking a tea towel at my head.
"Ow! Bitch!" I exclaimed, throwing at back.

"Stop! Anyway, Ive gotta get to work" She laughed, before hopping off the counter.
She grabbed her bag and took one last look at me, before saying:
"By the way, it's your turn to do the dishes"
I turned to look at the giant stack of dishes that balanced in the sink.

"No it's-" I protested, but Liv was already gone.
"For fucks sake"
                                        ✤

"Morning, you tossers" I greeted, walking up to the gang.
"Hello Kalani" JJ replied, waving at me.
"Hey Kal" Freddie followed.
"Kal! I got you some breakfast" Cook exclaimed, handing me a cup of beer.
"What the fuck?" I said, before taking the cup and sitting down.
I took a few sips of it, but wouldn't drink anymore.

"I'm not finishing that" I said, and wiped my mouth.
"Fucking lightweight" Cook mocked.
"Shut up wanker, I just wanna be neutral today! Y'know, no drink or drugs"
"Why would you ever want to be that boring" Cook replied, frowning.
I rolled my eyes at him.

I love them really. There's just one problem. I love them more than anything, and I wouldn't do anything to mess out friendship up, meaning I can't ever tell Cook how I feel about him, ever. Sucks to be me right?

"Anyway I wanna make a good impression, First day of college and all that" I shrugged.
"Stop chatting shit and take the spliff" Cook said, shaking his head and holding the joint out.
I sighed, thinking, before I reluctantly took it and took a couple hits.

"Bad influence you are" I said.
I pulled the little bag of powder from my pocket and took some onto my finger.
"Going the extra mile?" Cook asked.
I nodded, before handing the bag to him.

"You two are crazy. We've got College in an hour" Freddie sighed.
"What if we just...don't go?" Cook suggested.
Freddie, JJ and I all squinted at him, not quite sure if he was serious or not.

"What, to college?" Freddie said.
"Are you mad?" JJ asked.
"Guys! The suns shining, were bevvied, spliffed, and sorted!"
"So?" I quizzed.
"So i'm waiting!"
"For what?" Freds asked, looking very confused.
"For the signal!" Cook responded.
"We're starting college Cook!"
"No, Freds were waiting, somethings got to happen to start us off"
"We have to go Cook" I shrugged, JJ agreeing.
"But I need motivation! What's better than sitting here, in the sun, with you three, drinking beers and smoking Freddies blow!"
I rolled my eyes and grabbed the spliff from him again.

"It's got potential this day, its pregnant, i'm telling you"
"If you say so" I sighed, wondering how he was so hyper already.
We waited for a moment or so, staring upwards, waiting for something to happen.

"Bullshit Cook! See, nothing happened-" I said, before a car suddenly skidded across the road behind us, crashing into a bollard. I turned my head around, viewing the crazy scene.

"See, I was right!" Cook shouted, clapping. "Absolute fucking top!"

A man in a suit jumped out of the car, cursing furiously. He was quite funny actually, looking around trying to figure out what the hell caused the accident. He walked up to some poor old woman, trying to convince her to be his witness. There was a bike laying sideways in the road, crushed up after the collision.

I suddenly caught eyes with a girl, who was sitting in the passenger seat of the car. She seemed less than unbothered, puffing on a cigarette. Her smoky eyes were menacing and mysterious, and she squinted at us, almost like she was trying to figure us out. Freds, JJ and Cook all seemed drawn to her as well as me. There was just something about her that made you want to stare.

"That girls looking at you Freddie...Or maybe she's looking at me?" JJ observed, hopefully.
"She's not looking at you JJ" Freddie replied, crushing J's spirit.
"She's not looking at any of you, ugly fucks" I joked, but it was clear she was eyeing up all of them.
"Nice hair. She's got nice hair, and nice eyes. And nice breasts, probably" JJ said.
I flicked his ear, making him flinch.
"Shut up, JJ" Freddie said.

The angry man went on raging at the old woman, while she argued back, trying to make sense of everything.

"Watch this" I smirked, jumping up and walking over to Cook. I squirted ketchup all down his face, smudging it around a little, while he looked at me, confused. I tried not to look him in the eye, or else my heart would start racing.

"Go get us some money. For your bike yeah?" I suggested, nodding over at the bike in the road.
He frowned for a moment, before realizing and standing up.

"Great idea Kalani-kins, love it" He laughed, before running over.
He ran up to the angry man and argued back and forth with him, claiming that he was knocked off his bike. I watched with Freddie and JJ, who were staring in disbelief. After bickering more with the old woman and Cook, the man admitted defeat and pressed a load of crumpled notes into Cooks hands.

"Forgive and forget ok? ok?" He shouted frantically.

Cook nodded, and was about to walk back to us, when the mysterious girl stepped out of the car, ignoring her furious father. She stopped in front of Cook, swiped her ring finger down his sticky face and muttered:
"Sweet"
before walking away.

JJ and Freddie went to join Cook, all of them staring at the girls arse, and muttering to each other. I rolled my eyes and got out my phone, having just received a text.

-

OLIVIA:
How's college going?

ME:
Not in yet,
update later.

-

"Woahh" I said, stepping back after seeing so many students.
JJ stepped back too, and blinked at the giant building.

"Nah yous dragged me here don't pussy out now!" Cook exclaimed, nudging us forwards.
"Yeah, right.." I said, shaking my head. I regret wanting to come now.
Has to be done eventually I guess.
I was more than nervous, but everyone else seemed to be fine.

I noticed a familiar redhead amongst the crowd.

"No fucking way is that Katie Fitch?" I asked, smiling.
"Who?" Freddie asked.
"Only the girl who's been out with every guy in Bristol"

I noticed Emily Fitch, her twin sister behind her. The doormat, I suppose. It's sad really, you can see how much she wants to branch out, she just always seems to be.. stuck behind Katie.

"Where do we go?"
"Dunno. Follow everyone else I guess" Cook sniffed, starting to look a little twitchy himself.

We walked into a sports hall, seeing some bleachers up against the back wall. Everyone sat down, so we followed and sat close to the top. I looked down the rows, and noticed the classic 'Hair and beauty' kids. All of them were blonde, fake tanned and annoying me already. One of them looked loopy, like she was on something- or just extremely happy. She skipped about and sucked on a lollipop, being the only non-suicidal teen in this whole room.

Freddie seemed to be looking down the row at someone else, the girl from earlier. Unfortunately so were Cook and JJ.

"She smiled at me, cool" JJ beamed, blushing.
"She didn't smile at you, JJ" Freddie replied.
I felt bad, as JJs spirit was once again being crushed.

"Freddie!" I hissed, miming for him to cut it out.
"I think you'll find she did. Mum was right, a lack of pubic hair isn't necessarily a drawback"
"Oh it is" Freddie said.
"Girls are more interested in my character than my cock, and that's just been proved"
"She was not looking at you! Fuck me you're blind " Freddie replied.
"Freds! Leave him alone" I said, shaking my head.

Freddie rolled his eyes and stopped for a second, before hitting JJ lightly on his forehead.
"Ow! Don't do that!" J exclaimed, putting his head in his hands.

I shook my head and shoved Freddie a little.
"I've got so much cock hair I could back comb it and use it like a lure" Cook said.
"Didn't need to know that" I said, and mimed gagging.
He leaned in towards my ear.
"Like a porcupine" He whispered.

I shoved him as well, and settled down to listen as all the head teachers and form tutors were now walking in. They seemed nervous, flushed and irritated all ready.
"Oh shit here we go" I sighed.

"Welcome to Roundview College, a meeting place for young people" The speakers projected, with a song playing in the background.

"Could I have your attention please?" The head teacher said, her eyes swiveling around nervously. Everyone in the crowd continued talking, paying her no mind.

"Yes, we are starting" She repeated, to no avail.
"Excu-" She started, before being harshly interrupted by a whistle sound coming out of a megaphone.

It rung in my ears, making me flinch. The man with the megaphone, Doug, shouted for us to pay attention, which finally alerted all of us.

"Welcome to Roundview college. We are a designated four star educational establishment under the national 'Were all in it together' initiative.." She started saying, before I completely zoned out.

I fiddled with the rips in my jeans, and slowly glanced over at Cook. He caught my eye and smiled, before turning back to the front. My stomach felt all fluttery for a second, before I gave my focus back to the introduction.

Harriet, the head teacher, was now taking a few strained deep breaths, looking very red and bothered at this point. We all sat in silence, awkwardly waiting for her to finish.

"Last year we had some intolerable incidents" She started. "So, I want to make this easier for you, the following will result in instant expulsion. Smoking on the premises, setting fire to the premises.."

I widened my eyes as I listened to the rules, knowing that Cook would be the first one to break all of them. He was currently chuckling, definitely thinking the same thing.

"Miss Reedy is joining us from...where is it you're joining us from?" Harriet asked a nervous looking blonde lady, who was clutching her clipboard so hard her knuckles went white. Her eyes shot around nervously, as if someone was gonna sneak up behind her.

"Um..I had some time off..seven years. It was stress related, but feeling a bit better now, hopefully.." Miss Reedy replied, as Harriet shook her head and sighed.
"Christ" She muttered.
There really was no hope for us.

"Form BD1, say your name please when I- put your hands up pl-please when I um...call your uh...n-name.." She stuttered.

"Nervous wreck" I mumbled, shaking my head in pity.
"Mm" Freddie agreed.

"Kalani C-Cole?" She called.
I raised my hand and looked around at everyone.

"James Cook?"
"Yo!" Cook replied, shooting his hand up and smiling at me.

"K-Katie Fitch? Emily Fitch?"
The twins raised their hands, Katie squeezing her arms together to show off her boobs as per.

"Jonah-Jeremiah Jones?"
I always forget JJ has such a long name. He raised his hand.
"JJ, present!" He exclaimed, before high-fiving Cook and I.

"Now we just need Freds" I sighed.

His name was called next, followed by Elizabeth Stonem. I was sure I recognized the name from somewhere, probably a relative of hers. Cook looked over and mimed shooting a gun, shooting his 'target' I suppose. I furrowed my brow without even realising.

"And, Naomi Campbell?" Miss Reedy called.
Giggles erupted throughout the room, I wasn't sure why, but one blonde girl with an annoyed look on her face rolled her eyes- she was clearly used to this.

"NAOMI CAMPBELL?" Doug screeched through his megaphone. I blocked my ears, which barely helped. She reluctantly raised her hand for a second or two.

"Hey Naomi, now I get it, you got anger management issues" Cook said, turning to her. He'd been annoying her before, while her eyes rolled like marbles.

"Mm, only when I talk to wankers" She replied, scrunching her face.
"Cool. So are you gonna hit me with your shoe now or..."
Naomi stuck her finger up at him while he laughed.
"I like her" He said.
She seemed to like someone else, as she kept glancing along the row at one of the Fitches.

"Babe. Babe, Babe, Babe" Cook called, looking over at Naomi once again.
"Sorry, I am not a babe?" She replied, rolling her eyes again. Soon they were gonna fall out of her head.
"No? Well, I'll be the judge of that" He said.
"Cook leave her alone! Sorry about him" I said, leaning over to Naomi.
"Nah listen! Just tryna break the ice" Cook said. "Guess what i've got tattooed on my cock. Go on guess!"
"Oh my fucking god" I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Scuse me" Naomi called, raising her hand.
Cook looked surprised, as if he didn't realize she would really tell on him.
"Yes, what is it?" Harriet sighed.
"The boy next to me is acting inappropriately"
"How?"
"Wants to show me his tattoo, and not in a nice way"
"Right, you!" Harriet said, marching up to the bleachers.
"Me?" Cook responded, grinning.
"Yes. Why don't you show us all your pathetic tattoo, we can wonder at its magnificent stupidity"
"I don't think you'd like it" Cook laughed.

I shook my head, really hoping he wouldn't be forced to show it. Doug suddenly bellowed though the microphone once again, for Cook to show the tattoo.

"Alright" Cook agreed, standing up and unzipping his trousers.
"Cook- Cook no!" I hissed, but it was too late.
Cook tugged down his trousers and exposed himself to everyone, as the crowd burst out into laughter. It was nothing new for JJ, Freds and I, as Cook always felt the need to flash himself every now and then. I couldn't help laughing, as much as I tried to disguise it.

"Let me out! Let me out!!" Miss Reedy shouted, trying to run to every door there was. She opened one of them and footballs came spilling out. Harriet looked as if she was going to faint any second now.
"EVERYONE GET OUT" Doug shouted, and we all legged it out of the gym, laughing crazily.

-

"So, did she expel you?" I asked Cook, as he walked out of Harriets office. I caught a glimpse of her as the door closed and she looked redder than ever.

"Nah! I'm the life of this school, they can't get rid of me" He replied, smirking.
"Life of the school? You've been here five minutes!" Freddie said, shaking his head.
"I know! Ive made an impression already"
"Not a good one" I mumbled.
"Anyway, she said she'd remove my bollocks with a monkey wrench if she ever saw them again"
"Harsh"
"Exactly. Anyway, to business"
"What, like education?" JJ asked.
"Like women, JJ"
I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to get a locker, I'll see you guys in form" I mumbled.
"Yeah.." They replied, already staring into the hallway of girls.

"Hey...Elizabeth was it?" I greeted, while opening my locker. She was on the left of me and tossed her head over her shoulder, looking me up and down slowly. Those fucking eyes. She really is beautiful.
She nodded at me.

"Effy" She said.
"Cool. I'm Kal" I said, as she smiled slowly. "All my friends are obsessing over you"
She laughed a little.
"Great"
"Don't say much do you?"
She shrugged.

Freddie walked up, clutching his hat and looking nervous. I diverted myself back to my locker, trying to stay hidden.

"You don't mind if I take this locker?" He asked her, stuttering a little. He's so fucking nervous it hurts.
"You can take anything if you want it enough" She muttered, turning to him.
So she either says nothing or speaks in riddles..got it. I shook my head and walked away from the awkward conversation.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, walking to JJ and Cook. They seemed to be annoying some random girl, who didn't look very interested.
"J's practicing his pick up routine on this girl, here watch" Cook said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards them.

"Presto!" JJ shouted, pulling a coin from behind Cooks ear.
"Fucking presto!" Cook laughed.
His hand was still intertwined with mine.

"Let's put that away before I loose it" J said, opening a wallet, that was currently on fire.
"Fuck me!" Cook and I shouted in surprise.
"Yes, that is alarming, so i'll just.." JJ threw the wallet into the air, and it seemed to disappear.

The girl still looked uninterested, looking JJ up and down.
"Prestisimo" JJ said, as liquid came pouring out of his head.
"How the fuck.." I whispered, backing up with Cook.
"Magic!" Cook shouted to the girl.
She still stared at him, unable to say anything.

"So the question is pet, does that make you wanna give JJ here a blowjob"
"Cook!" I scolded.
"Excuse me are you fucking deaf or something?"
I let go of his hand and slapped the back of his head.

"Bit rude!" I hissed.
"Yes I am deaf, so why don't you give him a blowjob if you love him so much, tossers" A woman suddenly translated, while the girl spoke in sign language.

"Oops..." I whispered.
"Who are we speaking to here?" Cook asked, knitting his brow.
"Pixies lip-reading. I'm telling you what she says"
"Right..right, cool" He replied, looking her up and down. "So, shes got tits like choccy hobnobs right, and I'd like to dunk 'em, suck 'em, and lick off the love" He muttered, while the woman translated for Pixie.

I slapped Cook once again.
"Tosser" I said.
"I think we've stumbled upon a fatal flaw in your thinking" JJ muttered back, looking nervous.
"Listen- I mean wait- hang on.." Cook tried to save himself, before Pixie booted him right in his crotch. He staggered backwards, groaning.
Pixie cursed at him, and then walked away.

"You deserved that" I said, raising my eyebrows.
JJ helped him up off the floor.
"She may be deaf, but she's also extremely rude" JJ said.
I shook my head.
"You guys are clueless. Let's fucking go already"

We walked down the corridor, Freddie coming to join us. Effy was ahead, and everyone seemed to stare at her. The ditzy girl joined her, yapping away as Effy said no words. It's funny how someone who doesn't talk can be friends with someone the complete opposite.

We came to our form where the two red heads were standing, and a tall looking blonde guy came up, bumping Emily in the process.

"Woahh" He said, looking at Katie and Effy.
"I'm Katie" She smiled.
I frowned, sure she had a boyfriend already, but didn't think much of it.

"I'm Bruno, and what do you know?" He replied.
"Whos your friend?" He asked, looking at Effy. She made no attempt to reply, before the ditzy girl ran up to him.

"I'm Pandora, wow your a corker!" She gabbled.
He looked down at her, suddenly getting awkward.

"Thanks..um..it's nice to...i've gotta go" He stammered, before rushing away.
"Strewth! D'you think he'd do surf and turf with me Eff? Pandora exclaimed.
"I'll ask" Effy breathed.
"Gotta go, lesson one, practical skills, filing our nails, handy!" She said, before turning around to leave. "I'm Pandora, i'm useless" She muttered, waving at us all.

"Cute. I'm Katie. That's my sister" Katie began, waving her hand behind her where Emily was standing. She stood there awkwardly, looking over at us.
"Aren't you Effy Stonem? Havent you got like, a really cool brother?"
So that's where I know the Stonem name from.

"Yeah he's cool" Effy replied.
"All my friends fancied him. I wasn't so fussed though, didn't he go mental or something? Anyway i've got a boyfriend. He plays for Bristol Rover Reserves" She nattered.
"Does she ever stop talking?" I muttered, underneath my breath. All she seemed to do was go on about herself.

"Impressive" Effy said.
"Yeah, he's well lush. Let's sit together. We can chat cos you know...well we're the best looking in here really. Sorry but we are. And you" She said, nodding over at me. "You should join us. Kalani was it?"
"Yeah..Kal" I replied, awkwardly.
She suddenly looked over my shoulder and grimaced.
"Oh no here it comes. Total lezzer bitch"

I flinched at her words, surprised she'd say something like that. Naomi walked up to us, looking fed up. Katie looked her up and down and stepped forward.
"Scuse me" Naomi said, rolling her eyes.

Emily looked up nervously as Katie moved aside.
"Yeah like, don't talk to her. She tried to snog my sister at middle school. Pervy, don't you think Kal?"
I didn't reply, instead I glanced over at the boys who had the same awkward look on their faces.
Naomi came up behind Katie.

"Watch out Katie. Might get confused and fuck you with my great big strap on by mistake" She said.
I sniggered a little, before clapping a hand over my mouth. Cook smirked, loving all this drama. JJ, not so much. He looked around nervously, hoping no fights were gonna break out.

"Muff munching bitch" Katie hissed. "Just jumped on you didn't she ems"
"Leave it Katie!" Emily begged, hanging her head a little.
"Whatever" Katie said. She was about to speak again, before I cut her off.
"Let's just go inside" I breathed, rolling my eyes. "We'll get the best seats yeah?" I said, grabbing the boys.

We plonked ourselves in our seats, me next to Cook, Freddie and JJ next to each other behind us. Cook put his arm around me and made me lean into him- something he always did, but it always made me nervous. My head rested lightly on his shoulder, and since our form tutor wasn't even here yet, I decided to use this time to text Liv back.

-

OLIVIA:
How's college?

Me: Not in yet,
update later.
——————————
Going good so far,
met some..interesting ppl

-

"Is that Olivia?" Cook asked, smiling. "Tell her I said hi"
I sighed.
"Stop trying to hit on her Cook, it's never gonna happen"
"That's what you think. She loves me" He smirked.

I shook my head and looked up at him. Our eyes met for a few seconds, and his smirk stretched into a smile.
Fuck, that smile.
I wanted to reach up and kiss him, right then and there. My phone buzzed, dragging me back into reality.

-

OLIVIA:
Cool

ME:
Cook says hi

OLIVIA:
Tell the tosser I
said hi back

-

Cook smiled at her message.
"Yeahhh she loves me" He nodded.

"Oh shit er.. sorry I'm late everyone I.." Our form teacher suddenly said, walking into the room. He dragged his laptop and bag behind him, struggling to close the door.
He managed to get to his desk, and took a deep breath.

"Right...um.." He muttered, scratching the back of his head and looking round at all of us. We all stared back, not realizing how intimidating we probably looked.

"I guess we will do an ice breaker? Stand up and say our names and a unique fact about ourselves" He said. He had a strong irish accent, and looked very stressed.
"Right, I'll start. Christ erm...I'm Kieran, and I hate being a fucking teacher. You" He said, pointing at JJ.

J waffled some stuff about percentages, which I tried my best to understand, before I was called on. I stood up slowly, causing Cooks hand to fall from my shoulder and brush past my arse. I wasn't sure if it was done on purpose, but it still made my heart race all the same.

"I'm Kal and I already hate this college" I smiled, before sitting down.
"That makes two of us...you, with the bling" He said, calling on Effy next.
"I'm Effy" She said, as she stood up. "And I think my mum's having an affair"
So edgy.

Freddie was up next, and his interesting fact was that he'd met a girl he really likes today, definitely talking about Effy. She paid almost no attention and she was currently looking at Cook.

She was looking at Cook.

I glanced at him and saw him staring back at her, and nodding towards the door.
Effy nodded and soon slipped out, making some random excuse about needing the nurse. Cook did the same and headed out.

I knew exactly what they were doing, and it stabbed through me like daggers. Cook was always like this, getting with every girl he sees, but this time..it was different. Jealously crept up on me, and I hated it. I swallowed hard and tried to ignore my feelings.

-

"You coming to the boozer Kal?" Freddie asked, as everyone packed up to leave .
"Um...i'll meet you there yeah? I'm just gonna go home first" I replied.

I rushed home, and walked in, slamming the door behind me. I dropped my bag in the doorway and ran upstairs.

For fucks sake. Envy is probably the worst thing I've ever felt. I love him so much it's terrifying.

I flicked through all my pictures that sat on my desk, most of them being of me and Cook. He was smiling, and making funny faces in all of them. That's my favorite thing about him, always smiling, even when things in his life frequently go to shit.

I traced my finger around the pictures, and felt that all-too-familiar gut wrenching feeling.
I cant have him.

I looked at the picture behind, and it was of JJ and Freddie. I threw the pile across the room, making them clash into the wall. I cant fuck everything up.

"Don't fucking cry" I hissed, as tears stung my eyes.

AN: edited ✔️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.5K 58 15
Follow up to my my book "Wicked Games" Will follow season four a little bit but my own creation !I own no pictures!
11.3K 348 11
Well the reckless group from Bristol is back! Ana thinks her life is coming and will stay together. Boy is she wrong. If you thought last season had...
383K 11.1K 53
𝐢𝐟 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜... 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚...
40.6K 954 12
What if Effy had a cousin named Sophie? How this girl's life would go in the Bristol's wild group? Disclaimer: I don't own Skins. I only own Sophie a...