Innocent

By starizarr

Capri never thought twice when she had to use her charm in her favor. She was sweet but manipulative. Innocen... More

The Funeral
His little girl
Boundaries
Marcella & The redhead
Flower
Guns & kisses
Dinner party
No undergarments
Red circle & black X
Hitman
Happy birthday
Birthday Sex
Yellow
Possesion
The stepsister
Blackmail
Three
Freedom
His
The chairman
Engaged
Wedding planning
The wedding
Ice cream
Innocent
Credit

Charity ball

6.6K 149 57
By starizarr

Capri hadn't seen Mateo in a month, A fucking month.

She had been asking about him but no one wanted to give her a straight answer, they enjoyed dancing around the subject, watching her grow miserable.

Anger was an understatement for what she was feeling, he'd have at it once she saw him again, if she ever did.

Her eyes snapped up as knock resounded behind her door, Loretta smiling as she walked in.

"Are you ready for tonight"? She asked, now grinning like a schoolgirl.

"What are you talking about Loretta"?

The head maid quickly nodded excitedly as she sat down next to the young girl.

Loretta explained to her about the anual charity ball where mafia Dons disguised as business men, such as Mateo, would be attending and making donations to keep up a fake image, it was a charity ball for hungry children in poor countries, Capri didn't understand the excitement.

In fact, Capri didn't even bother to fake smile as Loretta eagerly told her about the event, she'd be accompanying Mateo and Marcella and from the way Loretta mentioned her attendance, it wasn't something she had the option of declining.

Loretta had told her that she enjoyed the event because of all the beautiful dresses and the glam but that wasn't enough reason for Capri to be excited, she preferred to stay home.

Other business men who didn't have direct ties to the mafia would also be attending, it was a rich people thing in other words, Capri wanted to throw a tantrum at her forced attendance.

Loretta had told her about the perfect dress she hand picked out for her, Capri couldn't bring herself to care as she started to get dressed.

The gown was long and black, two openings on the side of her waist as the strapless dress hugged her breasts perfectly, an elegant slit exposing her left leg as she paired it with black heels.

Capri felt sexy and fierce, she'd make sure to get fucked up tonight.

"Bella Capri"! Loretta said as she grabbed her hand to spin her around, it was like a mother getting her daughter ready for her wedding, the only difference was that she was being sent to the wolves tonight, not into the arms of her dream man.

Capri gave her a small smile before grabbing her purse as one of Mateo's men stepped in to let her know that Mateo and Marcella were already in attendance and she needed to hurry to arrive in time.

She rolled her eyes as she pushed him out of the way to get by.

Capri's hair had been styled into a high bun as small strands of hair fell upon her face to give her an elegant but youthful look, she wanted to get this night over with.

The car had stopped right in front of what seemed to be a high end hotel, apparently a whole floor had been taken over so the event could be held properly, enough for rich assholes to be comfortable.

Capri smacked away the hand of the chauffeur who had tried to help her out of the vehicle, she didn't want anyone to touch her.

She quietly stalked over to the entrance, a resting bitch face expression etched her face as she hated the long night that awaited her.

She stopped in front of the double doors as the two security guards opened it for her, letting the young woman pass through as she scowled at the left one who had made an unpleasant comment on her figure.

Capri stepped in begrudgingly, ignoring the stares from the old men that were attending with their wives and families, their own wives stealing glances as she walked through.

She tried to find Mateo as she was ordered to do so as soon when she arrived.

She made a beeline towards the bar first, quickly asking for a shot of vodka and then two which were quickly snatched out of her hand, an angry growl resonating in her ear.

"You were specifically ordered to come to me as soon as you arrived, not the fucking bar".

Capri sighed heavily, her mouth going into a thin line as she decided to bit back a snarky response.

"I thought I could at least have a drink before I started my act as the poor girl Mateo Russo took in after her daddy died".

Okay, she couldn't help herself.

Mateo's eyes narrowed before letting them fall on her attire, she looked sexy and elegant, he missed her naked body dearly.

"Follow me and shut the fuck up unless I say you can speak".

Capri rolled her eyes once again before grabbing one of the shots she ordered and downing it.

Once she arrived at the inner circle her eyes fell upon Marcella who was laughing oh so elegantly at something stupid one the old dogs had said, she was wearing a blue long sleeve dress with a deep backside that accentuated her figure, she looked perfect next to Mateo.

"Gentleman, I'd like to introduce the daughter of the infamous Pedro Morales".

The men quickly snapped their gaze towards Capri who was smiling awkwardly as she took in each of their hands in hers.

"Wow, what a beautiful young woman you've grown into, your father was a legend". They all smiled with pride, these were definitely Russo family members.

"Yea he killed people how amazing". She smiled tightly as she removed her hand from the last man who shook it, wiping it on her dress as she smiled once more, the men's face fell at her words and actions.

Mateo coughed loudly, Marcella's gaze burning holes at Capri before she quickly interjected and changed the subject, blonde bitch to the rescue.

*

It had been about an hour since Capri had arrived and she was slowly dying inside, she didn't know how long she could keep this act up for.

"You look dashing".

A voice sneaked up behind her, startling her as she swiftly turned around, her eyes falling upon a handsome principal who had taken her hand in his as he kissed it.

Colombo

"What are you doing here"? She whisper gasped.

"Well I'm sure you're aware of who comes to these types of events and I'm also sure you're aware of who I am by now". He nonchalantly answered before throwing in a charming smile, for some reason she felt warm in his presence.

"I miss you dearly at school, my free time after school isn't as fun anymore, also, happy birthday".

Capri couldn't help but smile as she looked up at him, he was sweet, she wanted sweet.

"I missed you too". She revealed truthfully, earning a wide grin from Colombo who had lifted his hand to push her hair behind her ear.

The two engaged in conversation, unbeknownst to the penetrating gaze Mateo was giving them from across the room, he wanted to bash Colombo's head repeatedly, she was his, she said so herself.

Before Mateo could make his way over there, he felt a strong arm wrap around his own, holding him back from doing something stupid.

"Leave her be Mateo". Marcella stated through her teeth.

She only thought he was being protective of her like an uncle would or a big brother, he was glad she didn't see it as a man being possessive of his woman, because that's exactly what it was.

"You know you could leave with me now and never look back". Colombo suggested as he took a sip of drink, drawing circles onto her hand with his thumb as they sat together at the bar.

Capri chuckled, Mateo would look for her to the depths of the earth if he had to.

"Not as easy as you make it sound, plus I don't want to leave one man to jump into the arms of another, where's my independence"?

"You would have it with me, I would never hold you back from achieving whatever you wanted, I'm not someone you need to ask permission to if you wanted to go out or even leave".

Colombo gave her a small smile as she looked up at him, his offer sounded tempting.

"I mean, he pulled you out of school Capri, you can't even have a proper education because of his control over you".

His words lingered in the air as Capri took them in, that wasn't true.

"No, Mateo pulled me out to protect me". She assured as she shook her head.

"From who, from me? Do you think I would cause you any type of harm principessa? Tell me is he trying to protect you or is he trying to posses you"? Colombo asked, dipping his head to look into her eyes as her gaze had fallen to their hands intertwined, she could feel the penetrating gazes from the others in the room. It probably wasn't a good idea to hold the hand of a Colombo when she lived with a Russo, she detached herself.

"I have to go Colombo, it was nice speaking to you".

She went to leave but he quickly grabbed her arm, halting her in place.

"Just think about my offer Capri, I would give you the world like a man who loves a woman should".

She nodded softly before walking away, his words leaving a deeper affect than she would've liked it to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 60K 90
Serina Accardi had everything, and wanted for nothing. Her brother gave her whatever she desired, but kept the parts of her destined world out of her...
218K 3.6K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
514K 9.7K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...
Tainted By Izar

General Fiction

98.8K 1.8K 35
Sequel to innocent. Time had passed but their minds had remained on one another. Capri does her best to live her life and Mateo is too busy with his...