𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐑�...

By user757575757575

FOLLOWS THE AOT TIMELINE ❝Do you need help by any chance?, you look lost ❞ A young F/N wakes up in an unfami... More

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟓
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟕
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝟖
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟗
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝟒𝟏
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐏𝐬 | 𝟒𝟓
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏

1.7K 58 55
By user757575757575

                                          850

'Great work out there F/N', Shadis's voice congratulated me as I had come down from the trees from our nape-slashing practice.

'Thank you sir', I replied, catching my breath, to look and see some of my comrades back on ground.

The trees stood tall above us as I watched the remainder of our friends and... I guess frenemies finish of the trials.

'When did you ever get that good at ODM F/N', Connie panted.

'Uh since forever Connie', I chuckled patting him on the back.

'How many napes did you get?', Jean asked abruptly.

'25', I shot back, 'What about you?'

'23', He whispered.

'What was that Jean?, I couldn't hear you, you need to speak a bit louder', I joked walking towards him.

'AH let go of me F/N', he yelped as I put him in a headlock.

As I laughed whilst Jean begged for me to let him go, the rest of our friends had finished their turns.

Everyone had returned to ground, all lined up in front of Shadis, our commander, teacher, whatever you want to call him for the past three years.

We're coming up to the last few months in the training squad, after graduation in March I hope to stay onto the survey corps. Just like Eren, Armin and Mikasa hope to too. I'm not sure about anyone else yet, well Jean is set on joining the military police with Marco, but that's all.

Hanji hasn't managed to catch another titan since our incident with the biology lesson a few years back, so our contact has been at a minimum since then as they had to go back to their branch. We both knew it would take a while, but they haven't given up and plan to catch some so we can start experiments after graduation.

I'll be fifteen then.

It's been five years since I woke up under that tree alone, some days I cant help but have it cross my mind. What happened to me. I try so hard to remember any detail about my life, but I cant.

And sometimes it feels hopeless.

However, I choose not to let myself worry about it, as now I have the most amazing and helpful group of friends surrounding me, that's all I need.

A part of me believes everything will fall into place, when it's right.

'Hey you spacing out there', Eren's voice welcomed me back as he also shook my shoulders.

'Huh', I questioned, seeing Eren directly in front of me, with Armin and Mikasa on the other sides of him.

'I wasn't listening to what Shadis said was it anything important?', I asked looking st the three of them.

'He said that we could take the rest of the day off because of how hard we worked today', Eren responded as the four of us began to walk back to the training grounds from the forest.

It was about a 25 minute walk but it was worth it, the scenery was lovely. I'm just glad we didn't run into any titans in the daylight, although we're more than trained enough now to handle a few.

'I'm glad', I huffed, 'I'm tired'.

'You were really fast out there i'm not surprised', Armin described as he watched my turn from the bottom.

'Thanks Armin', I chuckled.

We kept moving through the forest, there were people in front and behind of us so we wouldn't get lost, 'What branches do you think everyone is going to go into?', I questioned the group as we didn't know what others were doing.

'I suspect Annie will want to join the military police', Armin responded.

'What about Reiner and Bert, them three are close.', I told Armin.

'Yeah, but I don't think that it will affect their decisions. Maybe Reiner and Bertholdt will go together to the survey corps and Annie will go somewhere else. We'll just have to wait and see', he responded once again.

'What about Sasha and Connie?', Mikasa chimed in.

'I have no idea', I responded, looking towards Eren.

'No idea either, but they're so close knit it's no doubt they'll go together', he assured.

'Yeah wherever they end up it'll be together', I agreed.

'What about us four?, you guys are still set on the survey corps right?', I looked around.

'Of course F/N! What made you think we changed our minds?', Eren questioned.

'Nothing! I promise, I was just making sure', I laughed.

'Trust us, we're not going anywhere else, especially with out you', Eren promised.

'Of course I trust you guys', I smiled.

We were soon reaching the end of the forest, about another ten minutes as you could tell when you were getting close to the exit, the sky becomes brighter as the trees disperse.

'Oh wait I forgot to mention', Mikasa interrupted, 'Shadis mentioned the idea of a scouting ball? For the people who graduate and become a part of the survey corps'.

My eyes lit up almost immediately, 'HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT DETAIL?!'.

The biggest smile was plastered across my face, as I began to think of all the things possible of a ball.

'I'm sorry!', she pleaded, 'it slipped my mind'.

'It's okay dont worry', I laughed, 'did he give any more details?'.

'He only mentioned the idea of it, and everyone seemed to like it. It would involve all the branches so there would be tonnes of people there, but that's it since nothing has been set in stone yet.'

'I can't wait! Mikasa we'll have to go dress shopping together!', I begged her, grabbing her hands.

'Sure! I'd love to', she responded smiling.

'What about us?', I turned to see Armin and Eren puzzled.

'We'll help you get your outfits too, what do you wanna wear?', I asked the two of them.

'Suits', they replied.

'I'm sure we can find a suit shop in town then. Once we get all the dates confirmed we'll go into town, the four of us.', I offered as the three of them agreed.

'Finally, we're out', Armin noticed as we'd been too busy in conversation about the ball to have realised that we were out of the forest.

'I'm gonna go to bed now', I yawned, raising my arms in the air as I began to unbuckle myself from the gear.

'We haven't eaten lunch yet', Eren observed.

'I'm okay, i'm not that hungry anyway', I assured as I slipped the rest of my gear off and began to help Mikasa.

'I didn't ask if you were hungry', he protested.

'Fine, i'll eat with you guys', I held my hands up.

'I just know you'd wake up before dinner starving F/N', Eren reminded me.

'True', I giggled.

'Pass me your gear i'll put it back', Mikasa offered.

'Sure i'll help, Eren give me yours, Armin give yours to Mikasa, you two go and get us a table', I explained.

'Will do', they replied, walking off to the canteen as Mikasa and I made our way to the store room where all of our ODM gear was held, past the stables, where we always like to stroke the horses on our way back.

I opened the door to the store room, stepping up the ramp and into the wooden room where there were hooks with our names on it.

I slowly placed my gear down as I raised Eren's up to the hook, making sure it was attached at all points so that it didn't fall down.

'What's made you so tired', Mikasa asked in the silence, 'You're not normally like this'.

'I'm not sure', I brushed it off, 'But don't worry if I sleep after lunch I think i'll be fine'.

'You've been having nightmares again haven't you', she looked at me, as I turned my head to meet hers.

'How did you know?', I mumbled as she'd caught me.

'I can hear you fidgeting at god knows what time in the morning, then you turn some lights on', she explained.

'It's only been happening recently, I promise it's nothing to worry about, plus I haven't been turning any lights on', I smiled in an attempt to reassure her.

'Oh, well what's been happening in these nightmares then?', She asked worryingly, as she walked towards me and sat down.

'Just like the ones when we first met, reoccurring ones with the woman who I don't know.'

'And?'

'And a new one. I'm in this enclosed space. It's all dark and it's like i'm drowning', I lowered my head.

'They always get worse around this time of year too.', I sighed.

'It's okay', Mikasa wrapped her arms around me, 'You shouldn't feel the need to hide that from me, from us. I know it may be hard F/N but we're here for you and you can tell us anything.', Mikasa reminded me.

'Thank you Mikasa', I smiled at her, grateful that she was able to comfort me.

'They'll end soon and you'll be all okay', she smiled back.

'Yeah', I closed my eyes holding onto her arms.

'How about you sleep in my bed tonight?', she offered, 'that way I can watch you if you have another one and i'll be right there for you.'

'Sure, i'd love that.', I responded taking up her offer.

'Let's go then, once we finish lunch we can just stay in our room for the afternoon.', she affirmed grabbing my hand.

We finished putting away our gear and headed out towards the canteen to finally get some lunch. I felt my stomach grumble, and in that moment was grateful that Eren had insisted I go with them to get lunch.

'What took you guys so long!', Eren shouted.

'Sorry! The horses were too distracting we had to say hi to them', I told the two of them, looking back towards Mikasa.

'Well you're here now, that's what matters. We've already got your food anyway'.

'Here F/N you're next to me', Eren patted the seat next to him.

'You're with me Mikasa!', Armin smiled.

We sat down and in front of me was soup, bread and a drink, 'What soup is this?', I asked Eren.

'There were three options. Onion, tomato and vegetable, which one do you think I got you?', he questioned.

'My favourite', I responded grinning.

'Your favourite', Eren reciprocated.

'Which is?', I stared at him smiling.

'Tomato of course', he smiled, pleased with himself.

'Thank you!', I hugged him happily, 'I haven't been able to have tomato for weeks they've always been out when I got there'.

'Yeah I got the last bowl', he replied hugging me back, 'I fought Jean for it'.

'You what?', I let go and looked up at him.

'Well, it was more of a argument but as soon as I said it was for you not me he let go'.

'Really?', I laughed in my seat, 'he must have something against you then'.

'Yeah well, I got the soup', he laughed along with me.

'Thanks', I repeated, looking back up at him.

'No worries', he smiled looking at me too.

...

'You should eat before it gets cold', Armin interrupted.

Our heads snapped to see Armin and Mikasa staring at us, along with everyone else at the table. I turned to Sasha, who winked at me, I made a face at her to tell her to stop being obvious.

Quickly, I just started eating the soup, dipping my bread and then drinking my water. People began to leave the dining hall as they'd finished, being there before Mikasa and I, but we soon finished after them.

'We're just gonna go back to our room', I told Eren and Armin.

'Yeah F/N is pretty tired so we're gonna get a headstart on sleep.', Mikasa stated.

'Okay then, we'll see what everyone else is doing and then go back to our room. See you for dinner?', Eren spoke, waiting for an answer.

'Yep see you then', I replied, picking up my tray to bring over the the dishes area, before I felt a grip on my wrist pulling my arm back down.

'You can leave it F/N, i'll put it away', Eren objected me putting it away myself.

'Thank you', I returned.

'Yeah leave yours Mikasa i'll do it', Armin added.

'Thank you!', She responded as she grabbed my arm and we headed out.

We reached the door, hastily turning the knob and leaving towards our cabin. Mikasa's steps were picking up a pace as we swiftly made our way through the cabin and into our room, she then slammed the door shut as we were both inside our room.

'Mikasa what are you doing?', I waited for a reply as I was confused.

'What was all that about?', she questioned, as I watched the smile on her face grow larger and larger.

'What do you mean?', I begged for an answer.

'Ummm the little staring moment between you and Eren there. It looked like you were both in a trance.', she responded folding her arms, 'And dont think I didn't notice your little blush afterwards I was sitting across from you.'

'It was nothing', I proclaimed, hoping she would drop it.

'That wasn't nothing F/N', she continued.

'Look I dont like Eren like that', I told her as I stripped out of my uniform to put comfortable clothes on.

'I never said that you liked him...', she said.

I paused, t-shirt mid hanging off of my head, 'You insinuated that!', I complained.

'Did you just admit that you like Eren?', she smiled immensely making her way towards me to help me with my caught shirt.

'Quite frankly I think I said the opposite', I panted.

'Well I wont tell anyone', Mikasa insisted as now it seemed to her that I did.

'Look Mikasa, i'm not sure if I do, okay?', I told her sincerely.

'Fine, but do let me know if anything changes', she looked at me with a faint smile.

'Ofcourse Mikasa, i'll tell you anything', I insisted.

'Well except the fact that your nightmares were happening again.', she scoffed.

'That was only because I didn't want to worry any of you guys! It wasn't to be spiteful', I pleaded as she too changed into comfortable clothes.

'I'm only joking F/N, but I want to worry about you so tell me everything, anytime.', Mikasa instructed.

'Okay, i'll be more open', I spoke hugging her from behind as she hugged me back.

'You should catch up on your sleep', she implied pointing at her bed, 'I'll stay here the whole time so dont you worry about me.'

'Thank you Mikasa', I softly smiled.

'No worries', she replied, 'Now get some rest.'

'Will do', I yawned, jumping into her bed.

'Can I tell Eren and Armin about your dreams? They might be able to help you.', she asked me as I lay down.

'Sure, that'd be nice'

'Okay we'll talk about it over dinner', she decided, 'rest up.'

'Mhm', I mumbled just so she knew I was aware, but soon after my head hit the feathery pillow, I fell into one of the deepest sleeps i've had in a while.

       ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

My eyes began to flutter as they opened, the room was much darker than when I fell asleep, the curtains were drawn and a lamp had been lit. Once my eyes had fully opened, I was met with Mikasa sitting in the chair by our shared vanity, a box of what smelt like food was also positioned next to her.

'You're awake', she whispered.

'What time is it?', I pondered, rubbing my eyes.

'It's 11pm', she responded, 'you were out for 10 hours'.

'That long?', I sat up feeling my stomach grumble.

'Yeah you must've needed it', she insisted, picking up the box next to her and bringing it over to me.

'Here's dinner, it's a small vegetable pie and some potato, I also spoke with Eren and Armin over dinner, they told me to let you know that if you ever need them in the night you should wake me and we can go over to their cabin to talk.'

'Wow thank you it smells great, and I appreciate you guys and the support, why didn't you wake me for dinner though?', I asked politely.

'I did', she giggled, 'But you were so gone with the stars F/N I promise there was no waking you up.'

'I must've really needed it then', I giggled too.

'Once you've eaten this dinner you can go back to bed', she affirmed as she unwrapped it all for me and I sat up, 'Do you still wanna train tomorrow morning?'

'Yeah that'll be great, i'll have more than enough sleep anyway', I reckoned.

'Good, we can do more cardio tomorrow, if you want up until we graduate as there's not long left.', she reminded me.

'Sounds great', I agreed.

I finished my dinner and lay the box back on the vanity, brushing my teeth next to Mikasa it was now midnight, a time where we both decided to go to sleep. I began to walk over to my bed, before I was stopped in my tracks.

'Are you not coming in my bed tonight?', Mikasa asked as earlier she had said I could spend the night with her.

'Are you sure that's okay?', I responded as I didn't want to bother her.

'Sure, until the nightmares stop and even after that if you want, I dont mind', a reassuring smile came across her face, as she pulled her quilt up allowing me to slide in.

'Goodnight Mikasa', I whispered as we were now both tucked in, the wax lamp slowly fading out too.

'Goodnight F/N, sleep well.'

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Mikasa POV :

I waited until I could see F/N asleep to finally shut my eyes, it was relatively quick as she seemed to fall right back to sleep after eating the dinner that I kept warm for her.

A part of me hated seeing her so tired with such a smile on her face, it tells everyone she's okay when she's really not and I didn't want her to feel she needed to keep that from us.

After she did, I laid my head on my pillow and began to rest myself. Hoping that she would have a peaceful night for once, I closed my eyes and waited for the sun to shine.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'What's that light?', I mumbled half awake as I began to open my eyes to the nuisance.

'F/N?', I shouted as I looked to see her chest glowing in the night.

'Wake up F/N!', I shook her as hard as possible, but nothing happened. I moved her around and although stinging my eyes I peered to her chest to see the purple light emitting from her necklace.

'It's so bright!', I covered my eyes and jumped off of the bed.

The door suddenly swung open as a few of the other girls had heard me screaming.

'What's the matter Mikasa?', Sasha entered, stepping in but covering her eyes as the light had also blinded her.

'It's F/N! Her necklace is producing the light and i've tried shaking her but she wont wake up!'

'What do we do?', Krista asked, also covering her eyes.

'Go get Armin and Eren now!', I pleaded as I ran back over to F/N to pick her up.

'We'll bring her out front we need more space', I spoke lifting her as Mina held open the door, Ymir ran out to get the boys and I followed behind stopping in the main area of our cabin, before the bedrooms.

I lay F/N out on the carpet, looking at her face, I could see that it was distressed, 'She must be having another nightmare', I concluded.

'What do you mean another?', Sasha questioned.

'She's been having these frequent nightmares, but i've never seen her necklace glow like this', I recalled.

'Where did she even get it from?', Sasha asked.

'She's always had it, ever since we found her', I told her .

'So she doesn't know either?', she questioned.

'No she doesn't', I answered honestly, checking her pulse.

'Where is she?!', Eren burst through the door with Armin and Ymir following behind, a few of the other boys too as they must've all been alerted.

'Here Eren!', he spotted us almost immediately, falling to the floor.

'F/N can you hear me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
540 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
668K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
98.6K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...