love and crosses JJK *READER

由 springknight12

A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturi... 更多

Me
My best Impression
stepping stones.
The truth revealed?
consoling? more like combating.
a ride to hell or heaven?
the ultimate movie night
A new secret ?
cheating already?
Library
why are you here?
taking care
you matter to me.!<3
Big save.
clear up
visit.
Fight?
second time
New girl
Left Alone:(
Drink and Drive 'Crazy'!
Not her's
Finally together<3
Epilogue
Upcoming stories.

blooming love.

1.5K 66 3
由 springknight12

After going through all the chaos for past few days, jungkook stayed with me all the time, i cried a lot recalling the event hugging him,i couldn't tell how much glad i was to have him in life.but something in me was craving him more, every time he steps out of my house to go for his work, i feel like i miss him the very moment. even if he is chaotic and sometimes irritating, he lights up my mood just in seconds. i don't know, if i made any sense to have him all for myself,who was just trying to  help me, but i have made a promise to myself to not to cross lines with anyone anymore. i've had enough.

the door bell rang indicating all of them were here as planned to study for the exams, i don't know if that would work, us all being chaotic and studying lol, but let's keep the hopes,revealing two handsome men and a beautiful,prettily dressed girl i greeted "hello,handsome man with a red mark near the eye and a squinting leg,and oh,so the international playboy with the ugliest girl ever born,please come in." i smiled cheekily

yes,i received a kick right on my bum making my stumble,"i would have given an hard one if i was alright now"yelled taehyung,while the other picked me up,running to my room dropping me on the bed and started tickling the heck out of me"koo, plea- ha-ha,please, he-he-he,koo,noo,please."i said in between kicking my legs everywhere, by now he had hovered over me, "international play boy? and he is handsome?" he cocked a brow,still working his fingers on my sides, 'god if that sounds so inappropriate to you, i meant tickling.'

"noo,hahaha i called him handsome with squinting legs, why don't you concentrate on the later?"i asked catching one of his hands, my face was full red by now i could imagine as i could feel the heat on my cheeks, i was taken off guard as he tucked my hand above my head holding them in his,coming closer he growled,"you called him handsome?and not me.", smirking widely i gulped hard,god this guy,we didn't even notice the close proximity between us until lia fake coughed. 

in a flash we had stood straight,straightening our clothes, it was hell awkward, lia was smirking all these time, but taehyung looked at me with only his eyes wide without any expression like every other time, god, i had to get out of here

"umm, i'll get something for you guys." i said storming out without waiting for their response i could here tae follow me down but his pace slower since the injury.

"y/n,wait, what was that?, are you okay?" he asked me, his face dead pan serious.

"ye-yes, i'm fine, we were, umm, just fooling around."i said chewing my lower lip

"was that all?" he cocked an eyebrow up, i gulp nodded vigorously,turning around to kitchen.i heard his steps follow mine again,ahh i was growing nervous now.

-----------------------

i was still standing here rubbing my nape, thinking what y/n would be thinking now, shit,this was the second time, god help me why do i always put myself into trouble. i should control my excitement whenever i am near her, i slapped myself softly. seeing that lia had also disappeared after tae excusing himself to washroom right after y/n,was eating me up.

"there's a washroom right here in her room, why would he go down?"i mumbled,exiting her room,jumping towards the kitchen, i was stunned at the scene playing in front of me, 'There they were kissing' ,i wanted to run away, i didn't want to see that,but i wanted answers, answers from him.

"Y/N, TAEHYUNG," i breathed out only for them to here,my eyes still wide, eyes quickening over the two bodies kissing and the third anticipating the same scene as me. the mentioned girl turned around, her eyes going wide just as mine, "jungkook"she muttered shakily.

i went towards her,grasping her hand we both turned towards the two bodies, still kissing each other clueless about us looking at them, there stood lia on her tip toes holding tae's chin, and the mentioned man bent a little while sitting on the counter holding his girl's waist, we stood there still, silent until they pulled their faces away from each other, smiling still holding each other hands, it might be cute for other but i felt like i could puke any moment.

looking down towards my left, i saw the other already looking at me, we instantly made a puking sound while acting the same, now grabbing the attention of the kissing birds, we yelled

"oh my god, my eyes, i can't see this two mouth fucking each other."i yelled still looking at the girl next to me.

"you are worried about that?, they are kissing in my house, in my fucking kitchen to add FUCKING IN FRONT OF ME DUDE."she put her hand up in the air"shit, i knew something was up with these bitches, him bringing books from her in the late evening, she coming everywhere we hung out, that library men eye killing them, i bet they would have fucked in there." she said non stop yelling while the other two stood straight away from each other, gulping hard time to time.god they were fucked up bad .

"what the fuck was that?"i and y/n asked them deadpanned at the same time.

"y/n, jungkook, i can explain, please don't freak out." lia said in a low voice gulping hard,she was afraid by now i could tell,just by the look on her face.but how could i care, they cheated on us by not letting us know anything, and all these time i thought there was something going on between y/n and tae. NO jungkook now not's the time.

" you don't want us to freak out bitch?i was out just for 2 minutes to put away the trash and when i come back you both were eating up each other's face and you don't want us to freak out? jeez, i feel so betrayed." y/n yelled all the way,her pitch raising now and then.i put my hand behind her back rubbing for her to calm down, i continued when she nodded at me.

"yahh, SEE, you both are also hiding something, you both are so lovey-dovey and yell at us?"now lia back fired. God i hope she doesn't get murdered today by y/n.

"what,NO!..,NO...!,bitch i see what you are doing, changing topics won't help, and you exactly know that there's nothing between us. now spill everything before i whoop your ass out."y/n shrieked out. lia fell silent now.i saw taehyung look at me with pleading eyes to save him but why would i, i was enjoying the show way too much,looking at the pouting mad girl yell at her best friend was a life time chance i wouldn't loose. woah,how i felt a little sad when she told there was nothing between us, there was surely something even she reciprocated but she was just not accepting it. whatever i'll take care of that later.

"umm,guys, calm down, let's sit and talk."taehyung hopped in the middle to only receive a deadly stare from both the girls.he nervously licked his lips.his eyes blinking rapidly, his ears and cheeks flushed red, just like his fellow mate, they looked like a perfect 'picture' example of embarrassment.

"okay,don't stare at me like that you both."he continued pointing at each girls,grasping the hand of the girl he was in connection with he said."welikeeachother, weactuallyloveecahother, we've beendating." he said in one go.

"what?" the other two screamed while lia looked at him wide eyed.

"can you speak in english hyung? so all humans in this house can understand."i asked cockily, i almost understood what he had said, obviously i knew him for more time and i knew he did this when he badly wanted to escape a situation.

"umm, actually,we both are dating for a while,we love each other,sorry guys,we didn't intend to hide,you know,but we wanted to give time for ourselves,announcing would have bought so much pressure, we weren't even sure before,but we eventually wanted to-" he said when he was cut.

"are you sure about each other now? are you sure about her now?" y/n asked in a serious tone pointing at the girl.

"yea, i'm 100% sure, i'm more than sure that i love this girl,i'm just hoping she does too, we would have revealed everything in a few days, but this happened."he said scratching his nape.

"y/niee i'm sorry, i didn't mean to,i'm sorry,i wanted to tel you,i can't keep most of the secrets,but we had made a promise and i didn't wanna let that break,even though i had almost told everything about tae but you had dozed off the other day, otherwise you know me too well to tell that i'm bad at keeping secrets." lia whined as she came in for a hug.

"yeaa, yeaa, i know, i was just mad that you had hid this from me.but that's okay seeing you have a great guy like him.i'm sorry i over-reacted i was just worried if you both were fooling around, even though you did i had no right to tell anything, but all i want is you both not ending up hurt,i sickly know it feels."y/n said while caressing her back,feeling a little dejected at last, but nonetheless cheering up she jumped"so now spill everything."god how can she change her mood just in flick.we all strolled towards the couch while the two girls bickered

"so,umm, it all started the day when jin announced he had a girlfriend, before that we used to hang out, we had met each other many times outside after the college,he would drop me sometimes or he would show up at my place out of blue, making lame explanation that he had to meet someone when i clearly knew he didn't have any one to meet.but when jin had announced i felt kind of low,so he brought me out for shopping,we played, laughed and stayed all day long together.we were still friends until then.but eventually had grown liking eachother company"she said and paused a minute smiling at tae and interlocking their hands.i could see y/n awe at them,i couldn't deny either.

"so, that day when we had movie night planned in our house"

"yeaa, i know i had seen you both cuddling and sleeping all over each other in the morning" i yelled cutting him off in between, they looked embarrassed but y/n glared at me " you knew about them all these while and didn't tell me, ahh, i should find new friends." she said rolling her eyes.

"woah,calm down there women, i didn't know they were dating,i just saw them that day." i said looking at her,holding my hands up.she just nodded rolling her eyes 

"so can i continue?"asked taehyung breaking our staring contest,to which we both nodded slightly biting our lips embarrassed.

"so, yea that day when we went to our room, we talked for the whole night, we got to know much about each other,we were going deep into that shit,without us even knowing,i had liked her from before, i was just waiting to know if she feels the same about me, i liked her from the start,that's why i had begun my frequent trips of meeting her even after collage,rather i built up courage and made my move on her that day in our room,i kissed her there for the first time, and she reciprocated,thus we ended up being on bed." listening to his last words i smirked."calm your horny ass down, i didn't mean it like that, we just cuddled up,but after that we met each other frequently, that was the reason why we would stick on to each other more. and you were right about the library part, we were caught kissing each other by the librarian so he was staring at us all the time."he paused scratching his neck

"yeaa,if i connect the dots i can clearly understand, onto why you always came walking, if koo used to drop me you would take the chance too to drop her,oh and yeah,THAT frickin hickey on her shit i thought you hurt yourself somewhere,omg how dumb was i?" y/n screeched at lia. i laughed "and i also saw you angry at the library when koo and lee were dancing,god that jealous ass of yours."she laughed

"bro chuck his jealousy,you thought a hickey as a wound? god you are so naive y/n"i laughed pinching her cheeks for her to only slap my hand off scrunching her nose while rubbing the pinched area. CUTE

"shut up" she mumbled.all these while the love birds were smiling idiotically at each other.

"so hyung, if you were dating her all these time why would you tell me not to be with y/n?i was so angry and thought you both had something going on,i'm so relieved now."i huffed out a puff of air but jolted up when i recalled what i had just blurted out. shit i messed up big time

"why would you be bothered if i was dating him?,why would you be angry?why are you relieved now?" asked y/n cocking a brow up confused. Fuck, i started sweating, i looked everywhere but her, finally resting my eyes on the couple against me i saw lia smirk as she had figured out what i meant but taehyung smiled evilly, god i should have helped him back then, now what do i do.

she again nudged my shoulder asking for an answer. but i only looked at tae pleadingly.

"umm,y/n, that's because,you had told me not to tell anyone about you and your ex when i came in that day, so when i went back home, koo wanted to visit you, but i had stopped him, we had a little argument that day, so he's asking now." tae completed saving for now and all.

 i saw y/n nod for a while but her expression changing to a confused one again got my nerve, not wanting to get caught i flew up at once yelling "AHH, i'm hungry, can we eat something." to my save lia had jumped up to go towards kitchen,moving towards her throwing my hand around her shoulder we made our way fast to get out of the place.i stumbled back when someone pulled me back by my back collar,the man had pushed me away from the girl pointing her and himself mouthing "she's mine,dare touch her." he said,i rolled my eyes spilling "don't forget you are still hurt." i teased and yet there we all started to bicker at each other.

------------------------

i don't know if this was a bad twist to the story,but i hope you like it.

do vote and support.

stay happy and stay safe<3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.2K 575 36
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. 🤍 "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦...
10.9K 855 23
After breaking up with his boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. Jung Hoseok decided to marry Min Yoongi, the boy his parents arrenged for him. Hoseok started wor...
56.4K 1.8K 80
A fresh college graduate girl eagerly exploring her career options with the dream of being a well-known fashion designer. But as of the moment she h...
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...