Good Or Bad Gratsu/Stingsu

By GeniusPintar

Let's just say Natsu is an immortal mage fire dragon slayer and in love with gray. but the problem is gray ha... More

Disappear
Bad
New life
Announcement
Next
Happy Together

Broken

182 3 0
By GeniusPintar

~at the guild~

Natsu pov

It's already one year after Alvarez and my brother Zeref attack us. He has been rest in peace with his beloved our first master, Mavis.

Honestly, I have a secret that I in love with gray. His raven hair makes him so cute. I hope he feels the same way as me.

I walked to gray and smiled at him but he looking at me with a disgusting look.

"Hey gray how are you?" Asked me without the 'ice princess' word. "Natsu can you meet me outside the guild we need to talk" replied him.

I nodded and he starts speaking.

"because you, my life is sucked Natsu. I so regret not to kill you when Alvarez attacks us. I wish you perish Natsu. no one will ever love you!" shouted him.

I shocked

fine... it's- it's okay, ice Princess. bye " I said with tears on my face.

I run away to leave the guild and go to my house and crying out loud. "Why gray? Why you hate me *sob* *sob*?" And I fell to sleep on my bed with my broken tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
339K 12.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
429K 29.3K 44
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
627K 22.8K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...