The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter One ✰
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Eleven ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰

426 31 123
By Alicornofweirdness

"Excuse me, Rarity?" Octavia asked in disbelief. "I know that the whole murder case is getting to you and it can be very stressful but you should really be careful who you point your finger at."

"Just let me question her. I'm coming over right now."

"But I never said-" Octavia was interrupted by the phone hanging up. She deeply sighed and took a big breath.

She didn't know if she believed what Rarity said or not. It just didn't make sense but who knows. The idea of Rarity being apart of a group that killed a snobby rich girl is incredibly shocking yet she was still found at the murder scene.

Rarity isn't known for getting her hands dirty, and even if she did do all of that. She's rich. She has connections with people that could probably save her ass just to save her social status.

Octavia went upstairs to notify Vinyl and Wallflower about what's going to happen. She opened the door to find it being silent, the two just making posters and such for advertisements.

"Knock Knock" She said, as she knocked on the door even though it was already opened.

"You good? Was it your parents?"

"Uhm, no actually it was. ." Octavia paused for a moment, contemplating whether she wanted to tell only Vinyl or both of them. Within a few seconds, she made a decision. "Rarity."

"Huh?" Vinyl questioned.

"What did she want?" Wallflower asked in a worried tone.

The way Wallflower asked that question, made Octavia even more nervous than she already was. It was as if Wallflower did something that would've gotten her in trouble.

Octavia ignored Wallflower's question, staying completely silence. The silence made her hesitant, Wallflower felt forced to explain and cleared her throat before speaking.

"I feel like Rarity is calling because of what happened last time." She took a deep breath and let it all out. "There was a time where I tricked Rarity and her friend group. I was trying to turn them in to the police because it's what everyone was talking about. And I always had a strong want of fitting in. Not really fitting in per say, but at least having something to my name." She paused, waiting for a reaction from them.

The other girls starred at Wallflower like she was crazy. Vinyl's facial expressions weren't as strong as Octavia's, but they were both thinking Wallflower was pathetic for doing that.

"I felt if I turned them in then people would start paying attention to me and not forgetting my existence. I know I'm not a very socially approachable person, but why do I have to be the first to take all the steps? I hate doing things by myself." She finally stopped talking. She could feel tears ready to rush down her face but she continued to hold them in.

"Actually you didn't need to tell us all of that. ." Octavia said awkwardly.

"Yeah it would have been better if we didn't know lol." Vinyl added on.

"Rarity actually called because she feels that you're involved in the murder case. Which doesn't make much sense, but it's probably nothing so don't worry."

Ring Ring!
The sound of the doorbell rang and there was a knock at the door as well.

"That must be Rarity." She said, starting to get up. She held the door. "Are you coming?" She asked, quickly walking away and rushing downstairs.

Wallflower had no other choice but to get up and follow her friend or 'friend'. The two weren't exactly friends, wallflower would like to think so but Octavia didn't feel the same.

Octavia is just a polite and nice person, she often keeps to herself and music. She's popular amongst the music department but she still has little friends because of how she distances herself from a majority of the students at school. Her minimum kindness can often be confused as a invite to friendship, when that's not the case.

Wallflower walked down the steps cautiously, she wanted to make sure none of steps creaked in a awkward way.

She could overhear Rarity and Octavia talk, although it wasn't very clear. It was rather muffled because of how far away they were from her.

She continued to walk down the steps until she placed her feet on the cold marble floors. Ahh, it's so cold in here, she thought to herself. She walked a few steps further until Rarity noticed her.

"Wallflower, thank goodness." She walked closer towards her.

"You're excited to see me?" She gulped, scared of Rarity's answer. She shouldn't have asked, maybe Rarity and her friends forgot about the incident with the police.

"That really doesn't matter right now and I don't particularly care about that."

"Oh."

"I want to ask you what you know or remember about Sunset Shimmer?"

"Sunset Shimmer? I don't have many good memories of her. Adagio and her would constantly pick on me. She would do absolutely anything for Adagio. It was scary sometimes. I couldn't tell if they were in love or if sunset was just a minion to her."

"You surprisingly told me everything I wanted to hear."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought I would have to pry it out of you."

"Uhm, can I ask what's this for?"

"I don't really know if I can trust you on this. I know I said I don't care about what happened since it was in the past, but you know what I'm trying to imply?"

"I don't, actually. I'm sorry."

"Oh darling, don't apologize." Rarity smiled at Wallflower. "Now, what I'm trying to say is Sunset Shimmer is the killer or Adagio. Maybe those two are just doing this whole thing together."

"Oh."

"Yes I'm speechless as well. I mean I hate to accuse her but everything just points her way." Rarity checked the time on her rhinestone studded watch and gasped. "I should really be going but thank you Wallflower, for all your help. Seriously!"

"No problem, Rarity."

Wallflower closed the door, feeling proud. She felt way happier than she did before, although she seemed disappointed that Sunset was going to jail or prison. Wherever she would go if she was the killer or even involved.

Octavia started to feel better as well, but not the same reasoning as Wallflower. She was glad that her assumption was wrong. Rarity made it seem like she was involved.

The two of the girls went back upstairs to finish on their project.

𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

"It's all falling according to plan." They said aloud, "Ugh that was such a cheesy line to say. . wouldn't u agree, Spike?" They smirked at the purple and green dog who was licking his paw.

The Killer started to bring out their speaker and played 'Love you like a love song' by Selena Gomez. Strange as it is, the song was pretty good. I just wouldn't admit it. It reminds me of someone who has no feelings towards me.

She will have feelings for me when she start running back to me complaining about how the mane 7 are blaming her for the killings.

"Thank you again for stealing. ." They paused, struggling to pick up Spike and put him on the couch. "Fuck, what does this Twibitch feed her damn dog. Does this nerd feed him medal or some shit?"

I laughed at the struggling killer. How could they ever be a killer if they can't even pick up a dog. They were the brains after all, I did the dirty work and I did a great job cleaning up.

Sometimes I feel like I can do better than this, but it's great pay. They're fucking loaded off of mommy and daddy's money. It helps me support my girls, the only reason I would stoop this low.

"You're welcome." I yawned.

"Tired? Eat something spicy to keep you up."

"No thanks, I don't know what shit u have in your food.

"Self-awareness? Love that." They paused. "I don't blame you, after I laced Twi's drink I stole her diary."

"Why do I feel like that's the evilest thing you've done."

"Maybe it is. I already read it and it's full of juicy secrets. This nerdy bitch literally made a whole page about simping for an AI."

"That's all?"

"Nope, she's also having 'trouble with her love life'. She says that she's questioning her sexuality and that she's only staying with Timber because she doesn't want to admit she likes Sunset back."

"Back? Sunset seriously has feelings for this girl."

"Apparently."

"She's so blind. Twilight is literally toying around with Sunset's feelings because she can't figure out her damn self. Poor Sunset."

"Poor indeed." The killer continued to flip through the pages and smiled looking back up at Adagio. "It would be an awful shame if Timber was to find out about this."

"I don't like that dude anyways. He's always with Flash Sentry, it's annoying. They always 'get ready' in the boys bathroom before their stupid academic events."

"These two idiots are cheating on each other? And on the same gender? Even juicier. I know how to whip up a great story."

"Oh?"

"I'll hack into the school's forums and just write this whole thing. And maybe even make it seem like Sunset wrote it."

"It would make sense since Sunset hates when people pretend, especially when it comes to their sexuality. So I have no idea why Sunset was chasing over someone who would probably never come out due to her parents.

"What's wrong with her parents?"

"Does it not say in her diary?" I yawned again.

"You're right." They started flipping through the pages aggressively. They cleared their throat and began reading in a higher pitch trying to mock the way Twilight talks. "I could never come out because of my parents views. My dad is a doctor and my mom is a scientist. She refuses to acknowledge the newer scientific discoveries. And my dad, he still reads doctorate textbooks
From the 60s and 70s. Those textbooks have sections of how to treat the homosexual mentality."

"See."

"That's actually pretty sad. It reminds me of my mother."

"Sounds like you relate to her."

"Disgusting." They dropped the book, making a loud noise. "I don't care how much I 'relate' to her, I will still end up killing her."

"You don't understand how tired I am."

"Ugh fine, I'll let you go home early." The killer rolled their eyes and picked up the book from the floor and placed it on the table. "Bring me my slave, before you leave."

"Slave? A little too much. Just say hostage." I said, walking to the other room. The girl was on a whole leash. I felt bad for her but I'm only doing all this for the money. To support my girls, the only family I have left.

I dragged the leash as she walked, she looked skinnier than usual. It made me feel even more guilty, but I have nothing to do with her.

"Here." I handed the leash over to them. "You should probably feed her."

"I have been, that's her doing. Her fault she doesn't eat anything. She's starving herself at this point."

The girl's clothes had been ripped and her hair was messy. She was extra quiet, and looked like she didn't care anymore.

"I could care less if you ate or not, it's literally your fault."

"You're food could have some kind of poison." The girl with the leash said quietly.

"Are you slow? The lack of food really did cut off the oxygen supply to your brain. I fed you the same food I've been putting in my fucking mouth." They slammed their hand on the table beside them.

"Sure." She mumbled.

The mumbling made the killer extremely mad. They looked like they were about to throw something.

The killer took a breath before speaking. "Everyone thinks you're dead, Fluttershy." they smirked. "To the world, you don't exist anymore. Start treating me respect before I actually kill you.

•••

A/N: Surprise, Surprise. Ya girl is actually alive. Somehow. Let's just say, the power of sfx makeup and latex😳

QOTC: What type hair do you have? Straight, Wavy, Curly, or Kinky/Coily? I got tight curls😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 554 19
What started as an inconvenient sore throat spiraled into a constant mental war, and Amity has to find a way to express her feelings before it's too...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
7.7K 403 30
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...