My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 38: Saturday

3.7K 66 76
By celeb_stories123

Friday
Y/n POV:
Harrison came in followed by Tom. "I told you that she grabbed my hand. It wasn't the other way around. You know I need this Harrison." Tom explained.

"Guys now is not the time." Sam said quickly ending their conversation.

"Sorry I just don't want to see y/n get hurt again." Harrison explained sitting next to me.

"Thanks." I said softly to him.

"Y/n listen I can explain everything. Zoey is someone that can help me get to the places that I want to go." Tom explained.

"And she's not?" Sam asked.

"No of course you are y/n I love you! This past week especially I just can't get you off my mind." Tom answered.

"Yet you went to that party and ignored her for most of the time." Harrison responded.

"Dude you should be on my side here! You've listened to me constantly talk about her. You've watched me fall in love with her. Why are you questioning me?" Tom asked Harrison.

"I'd be questioning you too." Sam explained.

"You know what. I know what this is all about. Zoey was right, Harrison you like y/n..." Tom said.

"Zoey said that?" I asked.

"Probably just trying to break you guys apart. Right Harrison?" Sam questioned. Harrison's phone rang.

"Sorry I have to answer this it's my mom." Harrison explained taking his phone out into the hallway.

"He couldn't even answer me." Tom said to himself. I got up and hugged him.

"I trust you okay. I don't want this to create any problems." I explained earning a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I should have warned you about that. Plus I shouldn't have ignored you at the party, I didn't mean to I was just caught up in the moment." He said into my head. Harrison came back in and saw Tom and I hugging.

"Glad you guys are getting along. I'm heading to bed." Harrison explained grabbing clothes from his suitcase and bringing it into the bathroom.

"So what's the sleeping situation going to be?" Sam asked as the hug ended. I looked at him strangely as if it was obvious but I guess he actually had no idea what the sleeping situation would be.

"Um I just figured it would be y/n and I in one bed and you and Harrison in the other." Tom explained taking the thoughts out of my head and putting them into words.

"I don't want to sleep next to Harrison." Sam responded.

"You guys can sleep together. I'll sleep on the couch." I explained.

"Are you sure that seems uncomfortable?" Tom questioned.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said. He nodded.

"Okay but if you touch me I will hit you with the wooden spoon in my backpack." Sam explained to Tom.

Saturday (middle of the night)
Harrison POV:
I was having a hard time sleeping as I heard someone else moving around. "Who's awake?" I whispered out into the darkness.

"It's me y/n." Y/n answered also whispering.

"Why are you awake?" I questioned.

"Uncomfortable. Why are you awake?" She responded.

"Just thinking about everything that happened today." I said. The room went silent for a little while. "Why don't you come over on this bed? You might sleep better."

"Are you sure?" Y/n questioned.

"Yeah. We're just talking anyways." I explained. I heard movement as y/n joined me on the bed. I sat up so we could talk some more.

"What are you thinking about exactly?" Y/n questioned.

"I just feel bad that you flew all the way out here for that to happen." I said.

"It really does suck but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus Sam and I were talking while you were gone and he told me that she seemed more interested in him then he was in her." She explained.

"I guess so." I responded. More silence.

"Would you mind if I rested here for a little while? I haven't been able to sleep at all." Y/n said.

"I don't mind. It's a nice distraction anyways." I explained resting my head on one pillow. I heard movement so I assumed that she was doing the same.

"Do you think Tom was serious when he considered that we liked each other because of what Zoey said?" Y/n questioned. I swallowed as I tried to figure out a good answer to the question.

"I hope not. I think he said it because he was upset and he was trying to defend himself or something like that." I answered.

"She doesn't even know me. It wasn't her place to say that." Y/n responded.

"That's just Zoey. Typical know it all I don't even know why she was at that party anyways." I explained.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well don't you think it was a little strange that she is a college girl going to a party with a bunch of high school soccer players in a hotel room?" I questioned.

"Yeah you've got a point there." Y/n responded. The silence grew once again. "So what did your mom call you about?"

"She was just checking in, seeing how the games were going and stuff like that." I explained.

"Aww that's kind of sweet." Y/n responded.

"I gets annoying sometimes but it could be worse." I said.

"Like my mom?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking I just didn't want to say it." I responded.

"It's okay. I have amazing friends to make up for it anyways." She said happily.

"I'm amazing?" I questioned and she laughed.

"Yes you are! I mean when I was getting stressed at the party you went outside with me." She explained.

"And then we saw a bird give birth!" I responded.

"That bird did not give birth Harrison." She replied.

"Don't deny life's beautiful moments." I teased.

"Okay bird expert I'm going to try to get some sleep." She responded.

"Sleep tight don't let the pregnant birds bite." I said earning a chuckle. Silence yet again but this time I finally fell asleep.

Tom POV:
I woke up to light shining in my eyes. I guess we all forgot to close the blinds before going to sleep. I looked over on the couch to see a blanket but no y/n. I shook Sam immediately. "Sam sam wake up I think y/n is missing!" I said quickly. Sam sat up and groaned as he rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room.

"She's in Harrison's bed you idiot." Sam explained before laying back down. I looked over and he was right. I got a little angry but they were pretty spaced out so I decided to ignore it. I got up and grabbed my phone. I opened it to see that I got a text.

Text:
Zoey: Hey Holland I had a good time last night, besides you leaving early. I was all alone with a bunch of stinky boys. I would have much rather gone skinny dipping with you. 😔
Tom: You were all alone with stinky boys when y/n left. If anything me leaving helped then room smell better.
Zoey: You're funny. I'm sure y/n smells too. She was wearing like an oversized jersey it looked kind of dumb.
Tom: Why would you even say that? Y/n actually smells really good and it was my jersey, I thought it looked cute.
Zoey: Oh sure right. Maybe it just looked dumb because it would look a lot better on me. You should loan it to me at the next party. I'm sure there will be one before you guys fly back home.
Tom: She didn't look dumb Zoey and I'm not planning on going to anymore parties. This one has already messed up a bunch of stuff anyways.
Zoey: Sure. You wouldn't even tell her that I'm saying all of this stuff anyways right Holland? 🥺
Tom: No because it would probably hurt her feelings.
Zoey: Well good. I'm glad you trust me more then you trust her. She probably tells everything to Harrison anyways.

Tom POV:
Sam took the phone out of my hands. "If your phone buzzes one more time I'm throwing it off the balcony." Sam said putting it on the nightstand.

"Sorry. I have to be up anyways I think I'm gonna go to the hotel gym." I explained getting out of bed.

"Ew you slept shirtless?" Sam asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't even touch you. Plus I kept my pants on, just for you." I explained. He stuck out his tongue at me.

"I did not need the image of you sleeping without pants in my head." Sam groaned.

"Okay bye I'm going to the gym." I said grabbing my phone.

"Aren't you going to ask Harrison if he wants to come? Or who knows maybe y/n would like to spend some time with you considering she flew all the way here for you to ignore her at some lame party." Sam responded.

"I really hate it when you're right." Tom said walking over to the other bed. "Harrison, y/n wake up." I slowly saw the pair lift their heads and rub their eyes.

"What's wrong?" Harrison asked with a raspy morning voice.

"Do either of you want to go to the gym?" I questioned.

"I don't really work out." Y/n responded.

"Yeah but you can watch me. And we can talk or something." I said. She shrugged.

"Okay I'm in." She explained getting out of bed.

"I should probably go too. I ate a lot of pizza." Harrison said getting up.

"Have fun guys I'm going to sleep." Sam responded grabbing Tom's pillow and putting it over his face so that he could avoid the light coming from the window.

(Go off Sam this would literally be me.)

Y/n POV:
I walked into the gym with the two boys. It was empty which I expected because most people don't work out of vacation. They both went to the treadmills. At first I was excited to watch my hot boyfriend work out but after about ten minutes I started getting very bored so I played around with different workout equipment. Tom and Harrison laughed as I failed to use all of the equipment correctly but at least I was having fun. "What are you supposed to do on this?" I questioned pointing to a bar.

"Pull ups." Harrison explained. I jumped up to reach the bar and attempted to do a pull up but I could barely hold on. Tom quickly stopped his treadmill to help me down even though it wasn't much of a drop.

"Darling no more you could hurt yourself." Tom said. I swear this man is so dramatic I would literally only drop two feet but I guess that he was just looking out for me.

"But I'm bored." I said defending myself. Tom laughed revealing that perfect smile of his.

"I have a job for you." Tom said bringing me over to a mat.

"What's my job?" I asked sitting down on the mat.

"Hold my feet." Tom responded getting in a sit up position. I held his feet down and he smiled.

"I don't like holding your feet very much." I huffed.

"Well let me make it better then. Every time I do a sit up I get a kiss." Tom explained. I nodded and he laughed. He did a sit up and pecked me on the lips over and over. I laughed as it continued.

"Can you guys please stop?" Harrison asked from the treadmills sounding kind of upset.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked sitting up and staying there.

"Zoey was right." Harrison mumbled to himself to the point where Tom and I could barely understand him.

"What?" I questioned.

"I said Zoey was right." Harrison said loudly shutting off his treadmill and quickly making his way out of the gym.

(I've seen a lot of comments asking me to post more soooo here you guys go. I hope you liked this chapter lol.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
992K 39.2K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
651K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...