Frostmaster One-shots!!

By AshlynnScott1

Some one-shots between Loki and Grandmaster. They spend one day together and instantly fell in love. I do n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Falling
Kisses
Jotun
Bored
Jotun #2 Heat
Date night
Just a meeting?
why just friends?
walking in
Platonic?
Ex

Meeting the Parents

653 14 8
By AshlynnScott1

This idea came from @Marvelite_rainbow I really liked it so I made it, I hope you like it. 

Highschool  Junior year AU (Not in Asgard or Sakaar just somewhere I guess, Soft Loki and Grandmaster)

Loki Pov

Walking down the stairs I was met with my Mother, Odin, and Thor all sitting at the table which is unusual for my parents to be up at this time. It's normally just Thor and I getting ready for school before he drives us and we part ways as soon as he parks. 

But as soon as I walked into the kitchen their conversation stopped, going deadly silent, they are all sitting there staring like I did something. Have I? I don't remember pulling any tricks, last time I did I got grounded which was three weeks ago I was grounded from going out of the house for two weeks which was horrible because En and I hang out after school. As I  was trying to figure out what I had done Mother's voice broke my thoughts.

"Loki dear, Thor has informed us that you're always out of the house hanging out with your boyfriend." I looked at her wondering where this is going and she must have read my thoughts for her next words were, "Well you're always  talking about him but we've not met him yet." Oh so this is where this was going, "Yes that was intentional, I know how you will all act." More or less how Odin will act, but I added the last part in my head.

Odin had scoffed, "We are having dinner tonight, you shall invite your boyfriend so we can meet him." My eyes widened, "oh no no no no no I will not be coming to dinner tonight with him, you will not be meeting my boyfriend any time soon." Odin had stood up and I'm just surprised Thor has stayed quite for this long. 

"You will come to dinner with us tonight, with your boyfriend or you will  be grounded for a month, not leaving this house at all, not even for school. I can have Thor pick up all of your assignments and take them back." I sighed there is no way I will win this one, so I grit my teeth "Fine. Where and when?" I clenched my fist waiting for an answer, "We shall go to the new restaurant, 9 Realms, and at 7 tonight, wear nice clothing." great just great, this night is going to go terribly wrong but I hope for the best.

On the ride to school I look over at Thor feeling pissed, "You just had to open your mouth didn't you? Because of you my boyfriend has to suffer through a dinner meeting you and our parents more or less Odin. Thank you so much Thor!" Sarcasm laced my voice towards the end, stupid oaf. 

"Loki, brother, I need to know is he treating you right?"  I scoff at his ridiculous question "I am not your brother and obviously oaf" I roll my eyes and slump into the seat "Well is he giving you some?" I cocked my head to the side slightly confused, "Some?" 

He chuckled turned the car into the parking lot of the school, "Dick" The color drained from my face, "Are you delusional Thor?! We've not done that you OAF!!" He parked the car and my door was open bag on my back before he could say anything else and I quickly headed towards the big oak tree in front of the school. 

"My gods baby boy why do you look like a ghost?" I shook my head, "Thor thinks we've fucked, in his words he said 'Well is he giving you some? But I quickly shut him down." I heard En Dwi chuckle, bringing the same warmth to my chest ever since the eighth grade. Sitting down, back resting on the trunk of the tree, I lay my head on his chest and let his fingers run through my hair. We do this every morning, we get to school 30 minutes early just to talk before all our classes.

 Sighing I brought up the dinner tonight, "So my family wants to meet you." I heard him chuckle again, "I thought you didn't want that?" I sighed again and push myself closer to him, "I don't but it's either that or be grounded for a month no leaving the house not even for school so I budged" I push my face into his neck and inhale his intoxicating scent. 

"Damn baby. What place and time?" I kissed his neck before mumbling "9realmsand7" hoping he heard me I closed my eyes and feel his fingers stop running through my hair. I whine and pull back from him, "why'd you stop?"  A warm smile and a peck on the lips later he finally says "I couldn't hear you baby boy" I sigh, "9 Realms and 7:00." He nodded kissing me again before pulling back, "Anything special I should wear?" I shrugged, "Nice clothing, we can go to your house after school and pick something" another nod and peck on my lips then his fingers are running through my hair and I'm filled with happiness. 

15 minutes before school starts my head is on his lap, hands interlocked and we're just having a nice small conversation when we were interrupted.

 "Ah Brother!" I look over to see Thor and his friends approaching and I groan, no no no no he's supposed to meet him later not now. Sitting up I glare at Thor as he's standing there looking between us, I change my expression so I'm not showing any emotion besides the glare. "Yes?" I spit out annoyed already. "All is well right?" He looked at En Dwi like he shouldn't be next to me. "This the person you're having fun with?" He raises his eyebrows at the word fun and I groaned again. "I already told you we're not fucking, we're just dating." 

I heard a snicker  from behind and looked past Thor to find out who it was. "Something you need to say?" The person snickering stopped before speaking,  "How do you date without fucking?" oh this must be the playboy Stark. "How can you fuck without dating Anthony?" That seemed to shut him up and I turned my attention back to Thor. "So brother ready for tonight?"  I never missed the way he continued to watch what En Dwi was doing and clenching and unclenching his fists so I mumbled my response "Not mentally" knowing he didn't hear me. "Say that again?"

 I rolled my eyes, "are you done?" I practically hissed out and felt En Dwi squeeze my hand, calming  me down, I turn my blazing glare from Thor to En Dwi's soft eyes and he's giving me a gentle smile. Taking a deep breath I calm myself before looking back at the oaf, "Anything else?" I ask in a sickly sweet voice, he just turned from me and walked away with his friends. Finally I thought.

The school day seemed to drag it's only fourth period meaning no classes with En Dwi until after lunch. Right now I am in English class and I am surrounded by idiots, all seniors and not a single one of them could repeat a poem from Shakespeare. We're working on the meaning of a poem some working together while others work alone like myself, when there is a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see Stark standing there. I sigh "Yes Anthony?" I knew what he was going to ask before he did but let him ask it anyways, "Work together? Your just so smart and really good at all th- Let me stop you there Anthony, you just want answers, I work by myself, get where I'm going?" I continued my work and ignored his presence as I finished my paper, handing it into my teacher I walk back to my desk and pull out my phone. 

Me: You free?

Babe: yeah meet at the bleachers?

Me: Ofc! be there in five love you

Babe: 'Kay, Love you too

Slipping out of class I hit my locker, switch out my books and grab my lunch before going to the bleachers. The unused bleachers are across the school on the opposite end from where I'm at so it's a bit of a walk but we don't want to be around everyone so we use these bleachers. Finding my boyfriend under the bleachers in the shade I kiss him before pulling out my lunch and start eating.

 "You know baby boy dinner with your parents doesn't sound to bad." I started laughing and almost choked on my salad (The salad is called Ragnarok). "Yeah and breaking up sounds best, Babe! Odin isn't what he seems, he'll act like he cares but he really doesn't because by the time the night is over and I'm at home he'll tell me how I should find a woman who can cook for me. My mother doesn't really care but Odin he does. Thor? He's a whole other conversation. He's overprotective he doesn't show it unless you can read him and I can." I finish my speech and sigh laying on the ground looking up at him, "But maybe just maybe it wont be half as bad as I think" He leans over me and kisses me gently before pulling back and staring into my eyes, I look away knowing he was abut to compliment my eyes like he always does. 

After we finish eating we walk around on the empty field when I spot the 'wishing flower' I pick it, think of a wish, and blow it out. My back is facing En Dwi, so I didn't notice how he got closer until he wrapped his arms around my torso and started to tickle causing me to laugh. Trying to get out of his grasp I end up falling over and pulling him with me laughing the whole way down. He landed on top of me laughing and I'm laughing with him. I stop laughing and I watch him laugh, he looks so handsome and happy right now making me all warm and fuzzy inside. 

He moves his arms so now they're on each side of my head, in this moment I felt so happy and proud to call him mine. I continue to giggle when he kisses me causing me to giggle even more. "En~ babe stop!" Our happy moment is ruined when he was randomly pulled off me, I sit up to see Thor pushing him away a fist in the air and my eyes widened. "Thor! NO, don't do anything to him!"

 I quickly get up and run over to him, "I can't I heard you telling him to stop and he wasn't he needs justice." I smack my head with my hand, "Thor you oaf! He was tickling me, we fell over and started laughing, I was giggling and he kissed me causing me to giggle even more I needed to breathe that's why I said stop. Now let go of my boyfriend. Right NOW!"  I pushed him off and checked En Dwi's face. "God Damnit Thor!" He punched him in the nose and mouth, blood was smeared on his face.

 I ran a hand through my hair and decided to use my magic, I usually try not to but this if for my boyfriend so I have to. "God baby you okay? He didn't hurt you too badly did he? I don't think it's broken but it's bleeding good. Need something for the pain baby? We can leave school, I'll tell the teachers what happened, they'll understand. I'm going to kick Thor's ass. Baby do-" He grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes, he smiled to me, "Loki, baby boy, I'm okay, I can still talk and smile and kiss you. The pain isn't too bad but it hurts, don't do anything to Thor it's okay. Honestly I would have done the same so just take a breather."  I nodded and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. again. When I composed myself I  finished cleaning him up, satisfied with my work I gently kissed him. "Do you want to leave school or not you never answered me." He chuckled and we put our foreheads together "I think we should leave, he got me good and I want to look good for tonight." 

Walking to his house I was still raging inside, I told Thor to tell Mother and  Odin I was hanging out with my boyfriend after school so I would just buy something nice for dinner. When we got to his house it was almost 1 so we had a few hours until school was out. We decided we'd just have a movie marathon so while he got the movie in I popped popcorn and got us drinks. I was constantly looking back to see if his nose and lip looked bad but I decided they could look worse so I tried not to think about it much. I cuddled up into him and pulled the green fuzzy blanket he bought for me over us and kissed his cheek before indulging in the film. 

A few hours later we go shopping for clothes and it was fairly easy, black jeans with a nice tight green shirt, he had got blue jeans and a yellow shirt that made his muscles POP! I was practically drooling over how good he looked in his outfit I just had to have a picture. As we waited for it to be closer to time we started taking selfie's, goofy ones, cute ones, serious ones we even posed on some of them. We had posted them on our story on snapchat and by the time it was time to go my camera roll had more pictures of him. 

I nervously walked into the restaurant his hand in mine, this is going to be one hell of a night. Coming to the table my mother is the first to greet us, "Loki honey hello" she kissed my forehead and pulled me into a tight hug, she turn towards En Dwi. "Hello dear" She smiled at him and he smiled back "Hello ma'am" she pulled him into a hug and of course he hugged back. Odin had stood and greeted him, looking him up and down, and I just knew he was looking for things to criticize him with. Then there was Thor who was standing there rigid, staring at En Dwi, I looked at his hands and they seemed perfectly fine compared to En Dwi's face. 

"Mother, Odin, Thor. This is En Dwi Ghast, he goes by En Dwi though. We've been dating for three years." Odin nodded in acknowledgement and mother just smiled, Thor still stood there. 

We all sat down getting into a nice conversation and I was just waiting for Odin to say something and of course he did. "En Dwi why do you were such ridiculous clothing and.. make up?" I sighed and threw my head back, "There is nothing wrong with what he's wearing."

 I was annoyed this is stupid, "What is that on his fingers huh child? Or his chin?"  I groaned again rage firing inside me. "It's what he wears it doesn't matter what he looks like" he nodded but I knew he wasn't done. 

"Yes, why not a lady? Hmm? She could cook for you make you happy, you could live a potentially good life." That's it, I'm done with this. "Odin! I am BI! I'm not into woman as much as men. I am happy with En Dwi, he makes me happy. It doesn't matter if he's male or female love is love so leave it!" I am so mad at him, of course he doesn't want me to be with him. "Listen here child, you either leave him or us. Which will it be?" I didn't even hesitate "I will not leave him."

  Odin went silent and I knew he was ready to leave me an kick me out. "Then Loki Laufeyson, you will no longer live under my roof, you have 12 hours to get all of your things from my house you will no longer be my problem." I yelled at him, "FINE!" I stand up and En Dwi follows me out the door. 

"Loki. baby boy, are you sure you want me over your family?" I stop in my tracks turning towards him, "Of course I am! Odin was looking for a reason to get rid of me and he found one" I put my hand on his cheek and pull him into me, kissing him slowly, "I will always choose you." Pulling away from the warm kiss the doors fly open and out comes Thor. 

"Loki!" He stops and I wait for him to say whatever is on his mind. "Do you truly love him?" I scoffed "Yes I do!" He shook his head, "No do you truly love my brother?" I bit my lip, I know the answer is yes I just felt nervous to actually know. "Of course I do! He's the love of my life, I want to marry him" I froze he wants to marry me? He loves me that much? He wants to live with me for the rest of his life?

I heard Thor sigh before saying "Then brother, I shall support your decision." I was stunned by what Thor said, he pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him letting him hold me like he used to when we were younger. "Thanks Thor" I felt a tear roll down my cheek and he wiped it away before pulling me into another hug a softer one this time. "Don't hurt my baby brother or you will have more than a bruised lip and bloody nose" and with that he left, leaving me and En Dwi outside walking back to my house to get my things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I started this yesterday and worked on this for three hours trying to figure it out and today I worked on it for four hours still trying to complete it so I hope you like this. I don't know how I feel about it but you know whatever. Request are open! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 11.4K 42
Marvel x Reader oneshots, from the Marvel cinematic universe. Fem reader, and male characters, mainly. :) Hope you like them, loves! \( ^ω^ )/ Reque...
23.6K 318 18
☄ Various male characters x male reader oneshots ☄ ☄ fluff & smut ☄ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \•-•/
371 6 4
One shots involving Tom and/or Loki. I'll be adding more stories over time. Some are sexually explicit, some are fluffy, some are violent. Reader...
17.6K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!