Days Union Oneshots :)

By Emerald_12o6

No longer updating this book but I'm leaving it up because the comments make me laugh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ– โš ๏ธcontains smutโš ๏ธ ... More

"Why So Quiet?" [Macarbre_Day x Benevolent_Day]
"Wet Hands" [Radiant_Day x Unpredictable_Day]
"Under The Table" [Great_Day x Scary_Day]
"Why So Emotionless?" [Unstable_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"Soft Kisses" [Unpredictable_Day x Dynamic_Day]
"Bites" [Dreadful_Day x Scary_Day]
"I'm Straight I Swear" [Sorrowful_Day x Radiant_Day]
"You Like Degrading Huh?" [Placid_Day x Macabre_Day]
"Drunken Actions" [Benevolent_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"Teasing" [Great_Day x Enouement_Dawn]
"Shut Up" [Merciless_Night x Powerless_Night]
"Cuddles And Kisses" [Great_Day x Radiant_Day]
"Relax" [Unpredictable_Day x Joyous_Night]
"I'm Literally Begging You To Stop" [Merciless_Night x Sonder_Dawn]
"Fuck Me" [Great_Day x Merciless_Night]
"Cross-Dressing" [Emotionless_Day x Great_Day]
"You're Such A Bottom" [Macabre_Day x Practical_Day]
"One Taste And I Was Hooked" [Otherworldy_Night x Scary_Day]
"Sweet" [Scary_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"Sleepy" [Anemoia_Dawn x Practical_Day]
"Accident" [Practical_Day x Dauntless_Night]
"All That For A Fucking Hat" [Emotionless_Day x Dreadful_Day]
"Dirty Laundry" [Benevolent_Day x Scary_Day]
"Distraction" [Scary_Day x Horrid_Night]
"Seduction" [Great_Day x Emotionless_Day x Scary_Day] (DISCONTINUED)
NOT A CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]
NOT A CHAPTER [MESSAGE]
NOT A CHAPTER [PLEASE READ]
Yes im alive lol
Starting a new book

"You Caused The Problem, Now Fucking Fix It" [Macabre_Day x Joyous_Night]

4.1K 23 129
By Emerald_12o6

⚠️CONTAINS SMUT GET YOUR BIBLE OR SMTH⚠️

THIRD-PERSON POV

Macabre_Day was creeping around an office in the night's facility, he had been ordered to sneak in to see if he could uncover any more information about the coalition. It was night time and the weak moonlight shone through the only window in the office, casting a shadow of the operative on the ground. He walked over to the desk in the corner of the room, it faced forwards towards the door and had a rather large space underneath. The operative ran a single over the desktop, his finger picked up a thick layer of dust as the desk looked unused. Macabre opened the first drawer on the side under the desk, it creaked slightly as it slid open. The operative smiled a little as his eyes lay upon a single file folder contained inside the drawer, he picked it up and opened it on the desk. He leafed through the papers in the file, valuable information was presented in ink on the papers. The operative closed the folder and held it tightly in his hand, this was something worth bringing back to the union. He closed the drawer, trying to be as quiet as possible but the drawer still creaked a little when closing.

The office door creaked open, causing Macabre to jump a little and turn his head towards the door. The light from the hallway flooded into the dark office and a shadow appeared on the floor of another figure. The operative felt his blood run cold as Joyous_Night stepped into the office, a pistol in his hand and a smirk on his face. Macabre's hand tightened on the file and he stepped away from the desk, he glared at the night as his mind was frantically figuring out ways that he could escape. Macabre glanced at the single window in the room, it had a latch on the bottom of it and was big enough for him to slip through. Last resort he would jump out that way.

Joyous started towards the operative but stopped as his gaze landed on the file in Macabre's hand. The night had seen the operative glance at the window and if he tried to shoot him, Macabre would most likely make a run out the window. The file and the information inside it was very valuable to the coalition, they couldn't risk losing it. Joyous now had to think, he didn't want to risk letting that file leave the facility grounds, he would be punished for sure and on the other hand, maybe he could persuade the operative to leave the file alone.

Macabre could tell that the night was thinking, he also noticed the way Joyous panicked slightly when he saw the file that he was holding. The operative leaned against the desk, the night still deep in thought. The silence in the office was strange, they both seemed calm on the outside and yet both were thinking hard on the inside. Finally Joyous spoke, choosing his words carefully, "operative, how about you can leave that file where you found it and in return, I won't shoot you in the head". Macabre seemed slightly taken aback that the night's request was so straightforward, Joyous didn't even try to be nice about it.

Joyous knew that the safety of the file was way more important than shooting an operative and risk losing it, he really didn't want to be nice to his enemy but he had no choice. Macabre thought about the night's offer, he wanted to return this file to the union and yet his life was at stake. He bit his lip slightly and placed the file on the desk, "if I leave the file and you don't shoot me, you have to help me escape", Macabre said. He wanted to make sure that if Joyous didn't kill him, other nights wouldn't as well. Joyous sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, he was very reluctant to agree but nodded his head anyway. Macabre relaxed a little and Joyous walked over to the desk near the operative, they both seemed to be calmer.

The sound of voices in the hallway outside made both of them tensed up, the voices got louder and footsteps could be heard. Joyous knew he couldn't be caught with a day's operative, he would be questioned why he didn't shoot him on the spot and punished. Macabre quickly scrambled behind the desk and Joyous did the same, but they collided with each other and fell on the floor behind the desk. Macabre landed in his back and Joyous landed on top of him, his head on the operatives chest. Macabre blushed a little as the night propped himself up with his arms and hovered over him, the night seemed to realize what position they were in and rolled off to the side. Joyous leaned against the wall across from the desk and Macabre silently sat up, both of them straining their ears for any sounds in the hallway.

There seemed to be two people in the hallway talking to each other, they were talking in hushed voices and were standing right in front of the office. Joyous groaned internally, he was going to have to wait it out. Macabre had gotten to his knees and was kneeling in front of the night, he too was listening to the two people talk outside. Joyous noticed that Macabre's head was slightly over the desk, even on his knees and he was afraid that the two people outside would come in and see him.

It was as if Joyous had been thinking aloud because the two people moved closer to the door, probably to close it. Joyous's reflexes kicked in and he immediately flicked off Macabre's hat, grabbed ahold of his hair and forced him downwards to avoid him from being seen. Macabre suppressed a yelp as he was forced downwards, his face hovered above the night's crotch and the fact that Joyous's legs were spread out a little didn't help the situation.

Joyous breathed in sharply as he felt the operative's warm breath on his dick, he could hear the two people talking right outside the door. Macabre was having trouble keeping his head up, Joyous's grip was strong and forcing him downwards. Finally, the operative gave up trying to keep his head from falling and rested his chin down. Joyous bit his bottom lip as he felt Macabre rest his chin on top of his dick and he prayed that he wouldn't get a boner because of this, it wasn't helping that the operative kept moving his chin as if on purpose.

Macabre had absolutely no idea what he was doing to the night and he shuffled around a bit more, his hands gripped onto the night's thighs for slight support. Joyous let out a breath as he felt the operative squeeze his thighs slightly and move some more, it was torture. He could feel himself getting hard and knew that Macabre was going to notice, he hoped the two people by the door would walk away soon.

After several long minutes of waiting, the two people outside closed the office door, locked it and walked away. As soon as their footsteps were no longer heard, Macabre laughed a little. "Why are you already hard~uhmp", the operative was silenced as Joyous lifted his head up by his hair and brought him close. The night glared at Macabre, a light blush decorated his face as he got up and pulled out the desk chair while turning it around, dragging the operative with him.

Joyous sat down in the chair, facing Macabre. The operative was still kneeling and turned in the direction of the night, Joyous still had a grip on his hair. The night forced Macabre down again and the operative gripped onto the night's thighs for support again, his chin rubbing against his boner. "You caused the problem, now fucking fix it", Joyous muttered to the operative below him. Macabre was reluctant but he didn't want to piss off the night as they had made the deal and Macabre wanted to get out of here alive, he nodded his head slowly.

Joyous smirked a little, he used his remaining hand to loosen his belt and pull down his pants and boxers that were becoming uncomfortably tight. The night forced the operative downwards more and spoke, "don't even think about using your teeth, open your fucking mouth". Macabre grimaced, he had no intention of being a fuck toy but he had no choice. He opened his mouth slowly as Joyous forced him down slightly again, he squeezed the night's thighs again.

Macabre gagged a little as Joyous forced his dick into his mouth, the night thrust his hips forward and was basically fucking the operative's mouth. Macabre felt the night's dick hit the back of his throat and tears welled in his eyes, his jaw twitching slightly, wanting to snap shut. Joyous suppressed a moan as he continued to thrust in and out of the operatives mouth, the way his dick hit the back of his throat caused him to force the operative down more. The way Macabre gripped onto his thighs made him go crazy, he knew that he was torturing the operative and he made sure that he would abuse this for the time that it lasted.

Macabre made a small effort to this, he spread the night's legs apart more and caressed his thighs. Joyous let a small moan slip out of him at this action, he could feel himself starting to lose it. The night could feel a climax building inside him, it clawed at his insides and more noises escaped him. Joyous thrust his hips forward one final time and released into the operative's mouth, a solid moan slipped past his lips. Macabre attempted to pull his head away as he felt the night cum into his mouth, but failed. Joyous grip on his hair was too tight and he reluctantly swallowed, the night released the grip on his hair and he pulled away, gasping for air. Cum and saliva were coated on his lips and he wiped it off with his sleeve, as he glared at the night.

Joyous composed himself and chuckled at the operative below him, he stood up. The night extended a hand to the operative and Macabre took it immediately, the operative was pulled to his feet. Joyous pulled the operative close to him, pressed his lips on Macabre's and walked towards the window. Macabre stood in shock, blushing furiously he picked up his hat and followed Joyous. The office door had been locked by the two people talking outside before, so they had to use the window. Joyous licked his lips and smirked as he tasted a salty substance, he unlatched the window latch and opened it. The gal was just big enough for them to slip through, Joyous climbed through the window and motioned Macabre to follow him. The operative climbed through the window as well, closing it behind him and taking in their surroundings.

They were on the roof of the facility, the moon was full and cast a light across the city and a breeze was present. Macabre couldn't help but smile, it was so peaceful on the roof. Joyous was also admiring the view, he walked over to the operative and stood next to him. They stood in silence for a couple of minutes, the without wanting, Joyous grabbed the operatives arm and pulled him closer. Macabre turned to the night when he felt a rug in his arm, this caused him to bump into the night.

Their bodies were pressed together, Joyous moved both his hands to the operative's waist. Macabre felt himself blush at the feeling of the night gripping his waist, he slowly snaked his arms around Joyous's neck. They stared at each other, a new and unfamiliar feeling overcame the two of them. It was a warm and comfortable feeling, it made the two of them blush.

Joyous pulled the operative closer by the waist and felt a pair of lips connect with his, his eyes widened at how soft Macabre's lips were. Macabre's mouth opened a little at this action, he let out a small breathy moan as Joyous slipped his tongue past his lips and into his mouth. Their tongues intertwined with each other occasionally, the operative pulled Joyous closer and smiled into the kiss.

Joyous pulled away almost immediately, he removed his hands from the operative's waist and ran across the roof. Macabre stood in shock, then ran after the night. "Hey I wasn't finished!!", the operative yelled as he ran after Joyous. The night could only laugh and so could Macabre, it was pure bliss.

The night air was filled with their laughter as they ran across the rooftops.

THE END
AWWWW <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1K 38
(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tags that may be confusing to a certain fan...
299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
15.3K 87 12
Welcome to Roblox! Full of fun to have and friends to make! But behind the scenes of obbies and parkour maps are myths waiting to be discovered, and...
290K 3.4K 29
โš ๏ธ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! โš ๏ธ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...