𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 - miles fairchild

By milesfairchildspider

"i won't deny i've got in my mind now, all the things i would do, so i try to talk refined for fear that you... More

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝟏. 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐔𝐒
𝟐. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟑. 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅
𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟓. 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟔. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟕. 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄
𝟖. 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐘 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝟏𝟎. 𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄

𝟗. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎

807 20 72
By milesfairchildspider

y/n's pov.

i glared at olivia with rising fear as she started to reveal her inner feelings.

"you guys cannot be serious!" she cries, fury in her brown eyes, "i got both of you out of that shit hole! you guys would've ended up dying there if i hadn't done anything!"

caleb continues with his tight hold on the fuming girl, he shut his eyes as a tear dropped down his face.

i could tell caleb didn't want this anymore, just like i don't.

conflict can be an often occurrence when something goes wrong in your life.

and unfortunately, i'm still dealing with the consequences.

i know i keep ranting about how i'm done with this shit but in all honesty i'm still on the latter.

especially with liv's motivational, yet harsh words.

i slowly lowered the gun as i deeply sighed and held back my tears.

"liv, please. this isn't the way to do this. you don't have to." i utter, stepping closer so she has to look me in the eye.

she scoffs, "so what? now that you got your boyfriend back, the two of you are just gonna ride off into the sunset? like you didn't rob and knock out a bunch of people? like you didn't escape prison?"

"what is your problem?" my voice cracks as i ask the question with so much exasperation. 

"you."

my view on her falters as i press my lips together and shake my head, "why?"

"'cause i'm in love with you."

my eyes narrow and my brows furrow at her startling confession.

in love?

with me?

but.. how?

was she jealous of miles? is that what this is about?

"liv, i had no idea you felt that way." i state with a shaky breath.

i mean, can you blame me for being so oblivious? sure, she could be a good friend and a great person to talk to... but she was also so ruthless with her words sometimes.

i'd be lying if i said it affected me or made me loose sleep, but still... it blurred the lines between how she really felt about me.

i look up at caleb and ask, "did you know about this?"

he deeply exhales before nodding and i see liv start to calm down, a hopeless expression on her face.

caleb finally started to loosen his grip on her, the moment he did she quickly budged away and ran out of the room before i could say anything.

caleb and i share an exchanged look of desperation.

well shit.

what now?

and where the hell is she gonna go?

everything has gone to shit now, the cops are probably waiting outside already for the whole surprise explosion.

wait... explosion.

olivia's pov.

i'm doing the only thing there is left to do now. since both of my friends have turned on me all i need to do is bomb the whole capitol.

i am done with feelings, i am done with playing nice, i am getting my revenge and no one will ever get in the way of that.

not even y/n l/n.

who is blinded by her infatuation and fake love.

she's told me stories about this miles fairchild, i always pretended to not listen 'cause i tried to hide my envy.

but now it's all that's filling me.

yes, i want to kill. and yes, it is for selfish reasons.

but, it's just.. how could they be in love?

he was a supposedly scary person at first, even going as far to threatening her for walking into some gas station store.

he's also the cause of peter quint being a cruel enemy to y/n.

the cause of her fiance's murder.

the cause of her arrest.

and the cause of her conflict.

correct?

so is this love?

does he actually love her?

i think not.

i really hope he's waiting outside, super close to the capitol to the point where he'll explode into smithereens.

i rush down to the boiler room of the capitol, making my way over to the detonator.

i realize i'm gonna kill myself along with caleb and y/n but i couldn't care less.

this is what i needed, this is what's fueling me on.

 before i made it over to where the detonator was, y/n charges in front of me, holding a gun out.

"stop right there." she gritted with a clenched jaw.

i scowled, "or what?"

"or i'll fucking kill you."

"i think that's the damn point of what's supposed to happen right now, darling." i suavely reply with a smirk.

i continue on, "this is for the best. no more drama. and no more boyfriends."

she tilts her head with a 'i'm done with your shit' attitude and i chuckle, "y'know.. turns out, i've actually spent more time with you then your own boyfriend has, how funny. i mean, how long did you know each other? a week. that's right."

i menacingly walk closer to her and she warns, "i don't want to hurt you but i will."

"you already have." i say and then lunge towards her and grip the gun away.

y/n's pov.

the second liv takes the gun i gasp and then she knocks her head into mine, sending me to the floor.

i groan and spit out blood, standing right back up to chase after where she had ran.

i quickly caught up to her and yanked her hair, she yelped in pain as i dragged her to the ground.

"liv, stop." i plead as she fights against me.

i cared for her, i really did. but i couldn't just let her do this.

she turned around and kicked me in the gut, i almost double over before she lands another blow on my face.

i slam onto the ground, the bruises and cuts starting to form.

she crawls on top of me, practically straddling me and holds the gun to my head.

i struggle against her as i finally smack the gun out of her old, sending the killer machine to fly away on the ground.

i let out a relieved sigh but then realized she was about to go get it.

i yank her shoulder closer to my chest and roll away from under her, my leg curves around her torso and i end up on top of her.

she kicks and punches as i hold her on the ground.

it hurt me to see the pain on her but i ended up kicking her in the jaw, sending her into a couple second knock out.

i quickly crawl over to the gun, just as i'm about to get it, i get yanked back and liv chokes me.

i start to get flashbacks.

being choked felt like that time with frazer.

the time i felt so hopeless that it resulted in me killing someone.

my blood boils and my whole body shakes.

i let out a frustrated shrill as i press my shoe into her groin multiple times, eventually crawling away successfully to grab the gun. 

once i grabbed the weapon i ran over to the detonator.

i stare at in a puzzling way as i observe the thing.

how the fuck does this work?

"how do i turn this shit off?" i shout.

she wipes blood off of her face and puffs, "why are you doing this, y/n? why do you wanna save them? y'know they're not on your side."

"i know." i confidently answer, "but i'm on theirs."

she gives me a perplexed expression before i aimed the gun at a pipe above her head, causing a bunch of moist gas to spray into her face.

"now tell me how to shut this damn thing off!" i demand.

"just pull the fucking plug!" she immediately yells back in response.

i turn back towards the detonator and yank the cord, making the small light on it flick off.

i sigh in a relieved way as i stare back at her defeated figure.

she sits down, holding her legs to her as she gives up.

i stroll over to her, crouching down besides her in a demeaning way.

and with blood and scratches all over my face i give a wide grin, "liv, after this... i want you to get some help."

i repeat the words i had once spoken to miles fairchild.

and i truly meant them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 706 22
Miles Fairchild x reader Miles Fairchild, a 16-year-old boy, and Y/n Mandell a 16-year-old girl, living under one roof. Been together since the day t...
98.3K 2.3K 28
➤ miles fairchild x f! reader AU ! status ; discontinued © DOLLNING
3.7K 63 12
"𝓜-𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰..?" 𝓨/𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓵. "𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮." Started:...
83.5K 1.1K 28
After Kate has a mental breakdown and was sent to an insane asylum the Fairchilds get a new nanny. One with a daughter who finds interest in Miles. A...