𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 prison hallways as she went on her way to get breakfast. y/n was never a morning person and had a groggy expression on her face as she walked by the guards.

"c'mon, you ain't getting enough sleep, sleepin' beauty?" one of the guards smugly barks as he goes off and laughs with some other guard.

the girl rolled her eyes at the immaturity and kept her pace faster to meet up with one of her cellmates who was also walking to the cafeteria.

she caught up to the dark haired girl, "can you believe those idiots, liv?"

the other girl shakes her head and evilly chuckles, "i think they fancy you."

"oh please, they just like to pick on us." y/n says as the two girls walk along besides each other.

"yeah, 'cause they want a lap dance from the one and only y/n." liv snickers.

y/n shakes her head, "sometimes i don't know how you get these assumptions."

"they're not assumptions, they're facts."

"whatever."

olivia looks over at the guards and gives a suggestive smile to them, "wanna mess around?" she asks her friend.

y/n sighs, "sure, let's see how far you get with this prank."

"not a prank, it's just owning yourself. i swear to god the guards here are so damn easy."

"well, most of them are men. and men are easy." y/n points out.

olivia laughs and then lightly nudges y/n, "you try and mess with them this time."

y/n inhales and then looks over to her side, her eyes land on a couple guards and she copies liv's earlier movements. y/n raises her eyebrows and gives a seductive smirk, which obviously caught the guards off guard. ha ha not literally.

the two girls burst out laughing and hurry over to the cafeteria before they could get in trouble.

after breakfast everyone headed back to their cell. y/n flattened out her orange jumpsuit as she grabbed a piece of chalk that was pretty worn out.

plenty of doodles filled her wall but one specific spot was full of tally marks.

"almost forgot today." she whispers to herself before she marks a tally, "558 days."

she softly sets the chalk down and sits down to admire her work. she grins at the memories that were brought back. although it was a hassle to remember to mark everyday, it was worth it to her once she was flooded with loving thoughts of her past.

"yard time!" a guard called and all the cells opened up.

the young woman sighs and then stands up for yard time.

the sun shined bright outside even though inside was all grey and gloomy.

her eyes quickly fell on olivia's and she ran over to her best friend.

the two girls usually used this time to just talk and chat about random ass thoughts.

"'you ever been to disneyland? i went there all the times as a kid." olivia chimes.

y/n hums, "once. literally hours before i got arrested."

liv looked at her friend to see if she was serious and once she realized she was, she started giggling, "damn."