𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

miles's pov. // TRIGGER WARNING: self harm

"so, miles.... do you have a husband or wife yet?" flora asked with a gleam in her eyes.

i ended up staying the night and spent time with flora, i honestly didn't know what to do with myself all i knew is that i really missed my sister.

i strain out a chuckle, "yet? i'm only 25!"

"my friend's mom got married at 19." she stated.

i softly smiled at her and the statement reminded me of y/n. thank god she never ended up getting married to that son of a bitch.

speaking of y/n...

i grab the remote, "hey kate, you don't mind me watching the news again, do you?"

the woman who was preparing an early lunch nodded, "yeah, just get a drink of water if you start to panic again."

i press the buttons on the remote and turn the tv on, switching it to the news channel.

kate came over to the sitting area with a couple plates, she handed the food to us and we began eating as i anxiously awaited news about sacramento prisoners.

"coming up, more reports about the new escape of prisoners." the news caster affirmed as i was pulled into an attentive trance.

"y/n l/n was only 19 years old when she was arrested for the murder of her fiance, we have an old friend of frazer wilson with us here today to speak on his behalf."

old friend?

my fists clenched as my blood began to boil.

quint suddenly appeared on screen.

man, fuck you quint.

"frazer wilson was a very dear friend of mine and it truly saddens me that his murderer is out on the loose in sacramento city. i assure you that his ex fiance is a vicious killer, and is dangerous to society." quint equivocated, as the evil glare in his eyes appeared.

i puffed a very harsh breath out as i stared at the man on the screen.

this seemed to catch kate and flora out of their little conversation.

kate stammered out a question, "is that... quint?"

y/n's pov.

"oh my god, look!" olivia broadcasted the radio news as i heard the devilish man speak.

"frazer wilson was a very dear friend of mine and i truly saddens me that his murderer is out on the loose in sacramento city. i assure you that his ex fiance is a vicious killer, and is dangerous to society."