BEAST OBSESSION

By Aarvikim

This story is about a dangerous merciless mafia who use women for pleasure and throw them. He didn't know th... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Thankuuuu
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Coversss..
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 38

19.3K 700 54
By Aarvikim

Jennie enter y/n's office room , she look at y/n who is sitting on her chair while her back is resting on in the seat and she is closing her eyes while smiling. Jennie went towards her while smirking and said

Jennie = your smile and glow in your face is clearly telling that you have a very beautiful night yesterday..

Y/n open her eyes slowly, she look at Jennie with a smile which is plastered on her face and not leaving it, she nod her head slightly and said..

Y/n = why... Are you jealous that I got a very handsome and hot hubby..

Jennie scoff at her words, she sit in in front of her and said while glaring at her..

Jennie = he is handsome, hot and caring only for you but he is a pure devil for us. Please don't let him ever handle the office for even one second. He handle the office that day and clear your all works by giving the 60℅ to me and 40℅ to other staffs.

Y/n start laughing while looking at her, Jennie look at her with a glare and scoff at her but suddenly click on Y/n's mind. She stop laughing than look at Jennie with a smirk, Jennie look at her and said..

Jennie = aee what are you planning lady devil while giving me that look.

Y/n = I am going to meet my hubby you better complete my works or else you know who my husband is...

Jennie look at her with open mouth and shocking expression but before she can say something y/n take her phone and run out from the office. Jennie look at her disappearing figure with a deadly glare and said while gritting her teeth..

Jennie = like husband like wife.. Perfect couple..

Everyone are doing there work in Kim corporation, Suddenly a expensive Mercedes Benz stop in front of the entrance and the guards start surrounding the place catching the attention of the worker's.

The gate of the car open revealing a beautiful girl wearing a expensive work outfit with beautiful branded high heels. Workers look at her with a amaze look, her beauty can make anyone amaze. Boy's and girls both are drooling at her totally forgetting who she is and who her dear husband is.

She look around the office with her cold yet beautiful mesmerizing blue eyes until her eyes fall on a figure who is coming from the lift area while talking with a male and a female who is wearing a very revealing dress comparing to other employees who are wearing a simple yet elegant office attire.

She look at the male figure with a beautiful smile making other's shock seeing the cold devil smiling and said..

Y/n = Taehyung..

Taehyung turn around hearing the smooth voice which are music to his ears, he felt a beautiful feeling when he saw his angel standing there, he quickly went to her and hug her tightly while smiling and said...

Taehyung = why you didn't inform me that you're coming angel, I'll personally go to your company and pick you up.

Y/n break the hug she peck his lips and said while smiling.

Y/n = can't I surprise my handsome and hot hubby..

Taehyung smiled at her but his face turned serious when he feel everyone's stare on them specially on his angel who is looking like a goddess right now which he didn't like, he hate when someone look at what belongs to him. Taehyung look at them with a deadly glare and said in his deep sharp voice which sends shivers to their spines.

Taehyung = DARE TO LOOK AT MY WIFE LIKE THAT AND I'LL POKE ALL OF YOUR EYES...

The employees quickly look down being scared of the beast, y/n hold taehyung's hand tightly and kiss him on his cheek making him calm down than the women who is wearing a revealing dress went towards taehyung and said..

...... = Mr Kim we should focus on our discussion, I have to go to parlor also..

Taehyung look at the girl with a blank expression, he is going to say something but y/n cut his words off and said in her cold voice..

Y/n = taehyung I want to spend some quality times with you can you please give me some of your precious time..

Y/n cutely pout at him making him shocked, he look at that girl and said in his bossy tone..

Taehyung = miss linda... My wife is more precious to me than your project and I want to spend some time with her, you can go now...

Linda = but Mr ki...

Before linda can say anything Y/n her head with one of her hand and her other hand grab taehyung's arm. She start falling on him making him shock, he hold her than Y/n said in her low voice..

Y/n = aahh my head is paining... Taehyung help me it's paining.

Taehyung = baby don't worry nothing will happen to you..

Taehyung look at her with a fake concern face because inside he know very well that she is doing a drama. He pick her up in bridal style, linda is staring at y/n with shock that how suddenly she got faint, but her eyes get widen when y/n open her eyes and wink at her while showing her middle finger to her.

Linda is going to say something but y/n let out a fake wimpher and close her eyes while snuffling on taehyung's chest than he take her towards the lift area. Everyone are shock seeing their beast king caring for someone, some people's are jealous and some people are seeing them with aww. Linda glared at them than went out of the building.

Taehyung take y/n inside his cabin, he lay her on the couch than kneel in front of her staring at her beautiful face. He let out a deep chuckle and said...

Taehyung = stop you drama wifey... I know you're doing a drama. You're good actress wifey.. But you can't fool a mafia king.

Y/n opne her eyes and sit on the couch while glaring at him who is staring at her with a small smirk than said..

Y/n = I am not doing any drama, my head paining because I did so many office works yesterday..

Taehyung smirk at her, he sit beside her in the couch and said while smirking..

Taehyung = liar... You didn't did any work yesterday because I give all of your works to jennie and your workers. And according to my information your leg should be paining not your head because of the overwork we did last night.

Y/n whole face become red like a tomato, taehyung chuckle at her. He hold her chin making her look at him than said..

Taehyung = I know you're jealous angel.. Just admit that.

Y/n = who said I am jealous... And why the hell I'll be jealous of that Linda.

Taehyung = when did I said her name...it means you're really jealous.

Y/n look at him with a glare but he just show his famous smirk to her. Y/n sit on his lap while wrapped her long smooth legs around his waist. She put her hands around his neck and stare at him.

Taehyung stare at her blue eyes deeply with his dark brown ones. He put his muscular hands around her waist and pull her more closer to him, she look at him and said..

Y/n = yes I am jealous... She is wearing a revealing dress and anyone can say that she wants to hit on you and what if seduce you and take you away from me. I can't leave without you baby...you're my life. I don't want to loss yo....

Her words get cut off when a pair of lips touch her lips kissing her slowly and softly. Y/n close her eyes and start kissing him back, she pull him more closer to her and start caressing his hair and start playing with his soft curls.

Taehyung bite her lips for permission and Y/n gladly let him do that. He enter his tongue and start kissing her deeply and passionately. Both of their tongues are fighting with each other. Taehyung slowly break the kiss and start giving wet kisses on her jaw and neck.

Y/n start breathing heavily, he bite her neck and suck that area leaving a mark on her neck. He kiss that mark softly than look at her beautiful mesmerizing blue eyes which he love the most and said in a loving voice...

Taehyung = I am yours angel... This beast belong to his beauty, you don't have to be jealous of other's because only you can make this beast heart beat faster. Only you can rule in this king's heart... Don't be jealous of other's my queen.... No one take your place.

Tears fall from her eyes listening his words, she hug him tightly and start packing his whole face and at last she smile at him and capture his lips taking him in another deep kiss full of love.

🅃🄾 🄱🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴.....

I can't believe I have more than 500 follower's now. Thankuu so much for following me and loving my ffs... It means a lot to me my cutiess.... I LOVEEEE YOU ALLLLL.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 78.3K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...
375K 12.6K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
472K 21.9K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...