𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐑�...

By user757575757575

FOLLOWS THE AOT TIMELINE ❝Do you need help by any chance?, you look lost ❞ A young F/N wakes up in an unfami... More

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟓
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟕
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝟖
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟗
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝟒𝟏
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐏𝐬 | 𝟒𝟓
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎

1.4K 53 11
By user757575757575

'Come in!', Hanji's voice called from inside the office.

I placed my hand upon the doorknob, turning it as I pushed the door open and walked in.

'Take a seat', Hanji offered, pointing towards a chair positioned in front of them at the desk that they sat behind.

I sat down on the soft chair, finally giving myself a moment to clear my thoughts.

'So what happened out there?', they asked, concerned.

'I'm not sure', I looked up at Hanji, 'I expected her to eat me as I got close to her, but she didn't'.

'That's what everyone else is confused about', they replied, leaning back in their chair, maybe she took a liking to you or something? Although you have never met before, so I can't understand that.'

I sat there thinking, recalling back to what had happened, and I began to remember how she was answering my questions, although not with words I could tell her reply.

'She was answering my questions Hanji', I spoke.

'How?'

'Well when I asked them she began to cry again, as if answering'.

'So what you're saying is that titans can understand us, and possibly reply back?', they questioned with wide eyes.

'I'm not completely sure, but to me it felt like that', I concluded.

'This information...', They placed their hands on their head in shock, 'We need to run more tests to prove the theory, it's going to need more than just one biology lesson'.

'And how would we do that?', I asked.

'I'll need to capture more titans first, obviously you will be involved but we'll need other cadets too. I need to prove that there is a mutual understanding between titans and humans...'

'Or if its just you.'

'Oh', my eyes widened, 'Okay. When will it start?'

'As soon as I capture another few titans, but that could take up to your graduation for all I know', they honestly replied.

'Before you go is there anything else you wanna say?.'

'Yeah, I was actually thinking about when she had me backed against the wall, she was holding her arm out to me, but it only happened after that stupid commander has pushed me over and hurt me'.

'Go on', Hanji insisted.

'I get a feeling she was trying to protect me'.

'She did seem to be crying alot', Hanji recalled fixing their glasses, 'I'll note that too, i'm going to bring all this information to Moblit and the other commanders. What we'll do with it i'll let you know because this could be revolutionary. Just for now, keep working hard F/N.'

'Thank you so much Hanji', I smiled.

'No worries F/N, if theres anything I can do for you please let me know.'

'Of course I will', I replied, getting out of my seat and heading towards the door.

'Oh by the way', Hanji stopped me, 'I'll be dealing with the commander that interrupted your command to stay back. Yes he's a commander but it was my experiment and I didn't ask him to intervene, so he will have consequences', they insisted.

'I'm glad', I grinned, 'See you around Hanji.'

'See ya.'

I left the room and walked through the halls, trying to find Eren, Mikasa and Armin. As I got further down, I noticed looks appearing from people as I walked past and through different rooms to find them.

'There you guys are', I let out a sigh of relief looking at the three of them sitting in the common room with other people.

'What's the matter?', Armin asked as they all turned their heads.

'Nothing, people just keep staring at me thats all', I replied.

'They're probably just wondering how you got so close to a titan without dying', he answered honestly as I saw Eren and Mikasa pull out my belongings which I had left in biology.

'We went back to get these after you went to Hanji', Eren shared.

'Thanks', I replied, taking my bag from him, 'let's go guys', I motioned towards the door as they all immediately understood.

'Where do you wanna go?', Eren asked me as I tried to find somewhere private for the four of us to speak.

'I'm not sure, most places are filled with people at the moment', I pondered as we walked around.

'I was actually speaking to Marco earlier', Armin added, 'we found this small field behind the training grounds, it's like extra land we weren't told about or something. We can talk there if you want?'

'Perfect', I smiled at him.

'Was it anything serious?', Mikasa asked as we made our way to the field, battling our way through the nettles.

'It's just about what Hanji said to me in our little meeting. I'm not sure if it's serious, but I guess it could become serious', I described to the three of them.

'What's that supposed to mean?', Eren interrupted.

'I'll tell you now seeing as we're here', I approved as I pulled back a branch to reveal the field that Armin was directing us to.

We sat down on the grass, the sunset lighting the evening sky as they awaited my explanation.

'Hanji said that they want to kind of experiment with me as I was able to partially able to communicate with the titan', I admitted shrugging my shoulders.

'WHAT?!', the three of them screamed in unison.

'They want to see if it was a one off, or whether its something I can do you know?'

'And how did you communicate with it?', Armin questioned.

'Well I was asking her questions and they way her in which her face expressed itself told me her answer.', I revealed. 'This is just the beginning and Hanji said that's even if they can grab more titans. It may take up to graduation just to get them.'

'Oh wow', Armin huffed.

'What about that commander that pushed you?', Mikasa asked worryingly.

'Yeah him', Eren added.

'Hanji's dealing with him as he interrupted their experiment without command and hurt one of their students so something will be done.'

'Good, i'm glad', Mikasa responded.

'Me too', I sighed, looking down at the daisies growing through the grass.

'Are you okay though?', Eren made sure to ask.

'Yeah i'm just tired', I smiled in reassurance.

'Let us know if you need anything F/N', he replied.

'Of course I will, I trust you guys with my life', I looked towards the three of them all content that I was safe.

'We should get back for dinner soon', Armin stated.

'Yeah let's get going', Eren decided.

'Before we go', I stopped them as they all turned around and wandered, 'What's up?', Eren inquired.

'Let's do our best', I breathed out, 'From now until graduation let's make sure we train hard and stay together.'

They all stared at me, before walking towards me and engulfing me in a giant hug, like earlier today.

And like old times.

'Us four will always be here for eachother', Mikasa insisted.

'Of course we will', Armin added on.

'Forever', Eren smiled.

The hug grew tighter, more sincere by the second, as if we mutually understood that today left me close to not being here now. The sun had made the sky a deep orange and at this point we began to grow tired.

'We should seriously get going though before it gets dark', I put foward, 'we dont want a repeat of last time'

'Never again I hate nettles', Eren admitted.

'What do you mean last time?', Armin wondered as we began to make our way back through the nettles to the dinner hall.

'You know when Eren wanted to go out last weekend, I went with him seeing as you two were busy, which was fine by the way, and we escaped through the fence behind the cabins', I explained, 'but Eren kept on getting stung by the nettles and his reaction was the funniest thing ever', I began to cry of laughter.

'It really hurt though', Eren rolled his eyed at me.

'Oh yes Armin and I forgot to ask you two about it how was it?', Mikasa chuckled.

'It was good, we found some place giving out free pasties because it was late and they were going to be thrown out and then we just sat and watched the moon while we ate them', I replied.

'Let me guess F/N the moon watching was your idea?', she giggled.

'You know me too well Mikasa', I grinned back, placing my arm over her shoulder as we were now back on the training grounds.

'We can do this guys', I reiterated.

'We'll get through it, the four of us', Eren responded.

'Together'.

       ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

A/N : Thank you so much for 3k reads!! I appreciate it sm!! Remember to keep voting too!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 415 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...
121K 3.1K 26
❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their love of music and idiotic behavior. EREN X...
27.7K 802 13
﹙⭔.🫐 "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, ⟆ ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) ★☆﹔ "maybe thats a good thing."﹆ ◃.a sto...
9.6K 279 21
✿ꕥ°✎ Baseball player Jean x Journalist Reader (modern au) ✿ꕥ°✎ Currently chapter: 18/24 "𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝚈/𝙽. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞...