The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

Per CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... Més

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 78

1.5K 30 0
Per CN_SweetSmile

Ye Qingshui secretly went to the hospital to have an abortion operation, the "grass news" spread throughout the village within a few days.

    When she went to work, several women stared at her belly openly.

    "You have a good child, didn't Xie Zhiqing always want children?"

    "What a pity..."

    Seeing the enthusiasm of the couple during the spring ploughing period, it looked like they were about to have an abortion. Only when you go into the valley, you can have male and female fetuses in more remote places. If it is found to be a girl, they will be aborted. This kind of behavior will be despised by the people of Yejia Village.

    It is a blessing to have many children and grandchildren these days, and the conditions are not the same as when people would starve to death in the 1960s. No matter how poor people are, they will not cruelly kill their own flesh and blood. Besides, Zhiqing Xie is also a scholar, and his family conditions are good, so he can't dislike a girl.

    The married women in the countryside shook their heads and looked at Ye Qingshui's white tender face and bulging breasts, pure and pure like water, and they couldn't help but put on strange eyes.

    Isn't it the man who stole it in private?

    Ye Qingshui was calm, and laughed angrily: "I have never had a baby before, where did the miscarriage come from? Let me see who is slandering my reputation, and see if I have two ear scrapers and fan it!"

    This matter just fermented. One day, someone found out that Ye Qingshui had indeed asked the village party secretary to open a letter of introduction to the people's hospital in the city during that time, which matched the abortion list. For a while, everyone stared at Xie Zhiqing's head, feeling green.

    It's an eye-opener that such a good man can't keep his wife.

    This statement of marrying a wife and marrying a virtuous person is indeed true. Asking a wife can't just look at her face, because she looks too intriguing, and she cuckolds a man when she turns around.

    Even Zhou Tingting came to ask Ye Qingshui: "Shuiya, you shouldn't have a baby before?"

    Ye

    Qingshui's eyes fell cold, and she solemnly said: "No." Zhou Tingting looked at Ye Qingshui and misunderstood, she used warm and rough Holding Ye Qingshui in his hand, he said sincerely, "I believe in you, you will never do anything like that. I am not here to blame you." After a

    year of getting along, Zhou Tingting can figure it out. Ye Qingshui is a man.

    She seldom saw a motivated rural girl like Ye Qingshui. When others finished their work, they would gather together to rub leaf cards, sleep in, and go to the city to eat, drink and have fun. But every time Zhou Tingting went to Ye’s house, she didn’t see Ye. The figure of Qingshui Labor is the back of her leaning on the table and reading a book seriously.

    Ye Qingshui is very strict with herself. Whether it is a water search instrument or labor, she is always the most active and enthusiastic. In order to make the water search instrument, she ran all over the library and turned through a thick book. Eight times.

    Zhou Tingting nodded and looked at her softly, "I believe you."

    She believes that she must have her own pride in the girl who was able to insist on herself amidst the crowd's offensive and loudly yelled "The winner is the first".

    She believed that the girl who was able to endure boring, explored and improved the water-finder over and over again, and finally led everyone to dig out the sweet water, she must have her own persistence.

    After Zhou Tingting finished speaking, Sun Lingyu, who was listening with her ears on her side, also said awkwardly:

    "I believe you too."

    Sun Lingyu could think more easily. She felt that Ye Qingshui was a bit wicked. Every time this happens, most of those who misbelieve the rumors will end up being beaten and swollen, without exception.

    Besides, Ye Qingshui is not like such a brainless person. I don’t want a good husband like Xie Zhiqing, but I have to steal someone.

    In addition to Sun Lingyu thinking that all the things that happened to Ye Qingshui were a bit strange, she vaguely felt that He Fang was also somewhat evil. During the New Year, she would be framed and taken into the pit abruptly. This kind of person is not a good person.

    After returning to the countryside after the Chinese New Year, Sun Lingyu also dismissed her from the relationship.

    After Sun Lingyu finished, some young female educated youth have begun looked at each other, and finally the courage Xixishushu said:

    . "Although this transfer takes really like, but I still believe in you ......"

    This is used to go The girl who has eaten in the Ye family has a short mouth. She is willing to believe in Ye Qingshui.

    "I believe you too, don't let us down

    this time !" The female educated youth clenched her fists. She believed that the character who could take them out of the well and save the food would not be bad.

    "Ahem... why are you looking at me." The remaining lonely coughed awkwardly, and finally smiled on their faces. They said to Ye Qingshui:

    "After discussion, the people in our dormitory also decided to support you. , Qingshui, this time you have to refute the rumors."

    The most vicious thing is nothing more than slandering a woman's innocence, killing a person but nodding, and using this soft knife-like method to divorce the relationship between husband and wife. In case Xie Zhiqing couldn't resist the pressure and divorced, Ye Qingshui would have difficulty raising his head to be a man in his life.

    Ye Qingshui was stunned, she didn't expect she would hear this.

    She looked at the dozen or so girls of different ages in front of her. Some of them had yellow and thin faces, some were bent over by labor, buckled up, and some were still innocent and lively and plainly dressed, but each of them had a look on their faces. With a friendly smile, looking at her deeply, with a pair of dark eyes,

    Ye Qingshui only felt that there was a river of warm spring water flowing in her heart, which moistened her heart and calmed the dust in her heart for a long time. Anger.

    She murmured: "Thank you, thank you, really... I don't know what to say anymore."

    This is something Ye Qingshui has never expected. She felt sore at the tip of her nose and couldn't make any sound in her throat.

    Ye Qingshui looked at these faces. Those who had misunderstood her, followed the crowd and despised her, this time stood on her side, and said to her, I believe you,

    she thought this time, the same every time in the past. In the same way, she still has to stand on the opposite side of the whole village and justify her innocence.

    But this time, it was no different from every time in the past. Almost everyone wanted the rumors to come true. They ridiculed and insulted secretly in private. She proved her innocence, and what she got in the end was just a trivial acquiescence.

    Everyone assumes that you are right this time, what do you want?

    Zhou Tingting patted Ye Qingshui on the shoulder, "Don't patronize and be moved, just think about what to do."

    "Why did you go to the hospital that day, what did you do?"

    Zhou Tingting said, turning her face serious Ask the female educated youths: "Where did this rumor come from?"

    A girl said, "I heard that a female compatriot found the note in a male educated youth dormitory. Who told me about this? Cui Cui, you say!"

    The girl who was named raised her head and pointed: "Dahong told me."

    The girl named Dahong said that it was another person.

    In this way, I went to the bottom of the question, followed the vine, and groped around to find another female dormitory.

    Ye Qingshui looked at the strange and familiar faces in front of him, and watched them whispering to her, he was relieved and at the same time very happy.

    She smiled.

    I used to think that I was over the age of caring about rumors and rumors. Other people's views on her were not important, and she was not afraid of shadows when she was upright. It turned out to be much misunderstood, and she would be wronged.

    Ye Qingshui pursed his lips and said, "You can help me pass a message, I have a few words to tell Zhao Yan, an educated youth."

    ... the

    educated youth point, female dormitory.

    When Zhao Yan heard someone in the educated youth dormitory talk about Ye Qingshui's "stealing man", she was frightened every time she heard it.

    On this day, everyone in the dormitory went to lunch, and only the two of them were left empty.

    He Fangyu comforted her earnestly: "Don't be surprised. This kind of scandal is like lice in the country, and the more you explain it, the more aroused it becomes. Can Ye Qingshui jump out to prove that she really didn't steal. "

    I've bought the doctor from the hospital, and Ye Qingshui has nothing to do if you point you out. As long as you bite to death and your mouth is strict, no one can doubt your head."

    Zhao Yan's face became paler and paler. , I couldn’t figure it out more and more: "But you can just write a name, why do you want to plant this thing on Ye Qingshui?"

    He Fang frowned and said, "I am all for whom! Think about it yourself, Ye Qingshui is so prestigious now. If she wants to report to a worker, peasant and soldier student, who is a family of three generations of poor peasants and military members, how can you still have a chance? You have no conscience."

    Zhao Yan suddenly stopped talking.

    He Fang frayed his lips and secretly said that Zhao Yan was really stupid, dragging people back. If you change to Sun Lingyu, you will get through with a single call, and you won't be struggling with her at all.

    He Fang paused and prepared to continue saying: "You--"

    The door of the dormitory was knocked: "Is Zhao Yan here? Ye Qingshui is looking for you."

    Zhao Yan's body shook suddenly, her face extremely pale. He Fang gritted his teeth, "It's best to

    keep your mouth tighter!" On the other side.

    Ye Qingshui told Xie Tingyu about Zhao Yan. Xie Tingyu asked for leave early in the morning, and didn't even do farm work.

    There was no shadow of Xie Tingyu in the fields. The people in the village thought Xie Zhiqing could not afford to lose this person, for fear that he would have no face to come to work.

    Ye Qingshui only knew that he had something to leave. The two people talked about it yesterday, but she was not too worried about Xie Tingyu's situation. But he couldn't hold back the pitying glances from the villagers.

    After Ye Qingshui finished lunch, Zhou Tingting brought Zhao Yan over.

    Zhao Yan didn't have time to eat lunch, her pale complexion is now even more pale.

    Ye Qingshui's eyes fell on this weak woman,

    "Why write my name?"

    Zhao Yan was silent for a long time, her pale face was extremely calm, and she asked, "Are you going to report to the workers, peasants, and soldiers?"

    Ye Qingshui Replied casually: "No report, I didn't think about it."

    Knowing that the college entrance examination was going to resume this year, Ye Qingshui never thought about the workers, peasants, and soldiers. The quality of workers, peasants, and soldiers is not as good as those of college students who have passed the college entrance examination.

    Zhao Yan shuddered in disintegration.

    Ye Qingshui did not intend to report to the workers, peasants and soldiers! Suddenly, Zhao Yan's face turned pale, and complex emotions appeared in her eyes.

    She bit her lip and tried her best to restrain the shaking of her body.

    Ye Qingshui looked at her with a fragile and terrible complexion, and was afraid that she would faint on the spot, so he gave her a steamed bun.

    Zhao Yan's tears fell, and her heart was struggling fiercely.

    After a long while, Zhao Yan didn't ask for the steamed buns. After hesitating for a long time, she finally knelt down and kowtowed to Ye Qingshui.

    "I'm sorry, please don't expose me. I didn't write your name, and I didn't pass the list... I just want to go to a university... I didn't want to hurt you."

    She kowtows vigorously. "I've been here for so many years, I just want to go home."

    Zhao Yan knocked his head, soon stained with mud on his forehead, faintly green. The clothes she wore were already very old, shabby and contemptuous, Ye Qingshui vaguely remembered that Zhao Yan seemed to always wear this outfit year after year.

    After hearing what Zhao Yan said, Ye Qingshui thought that she went to the hospital to have a miscarriage some time ago. Her heart was suddenly a little heavy, and Ye Qingshui sighed.

    She never expected this kind of thing to happen around her!

    "Did He Fang make you do this?"

    Ye Qingshui shook his head, and said pityingly: "You were sold by her and you are still counting money for her. It's so stupid! She lost her qualification for admission last year. Once I pushed you in front of me, I must clarify this matter. How could you still have a chance to go to university? You lost the election this time, and the chance will fall on her again."

    "Is it worth what you gave ? "

    Zhao Yan paled, her cold eyes pierced into Ye Qingshui's eyes.

    Her voice is full of endless exhaustion and sarcasm: "Ye Qingshui, I am not you, not as lucky as you. Do you know... I really envy you, but if I have half of your luck, I won’t be like this Do it."

    "Please, I have a hard time getting this opportunity..."

    Obviously it was just an accident, but because of a blessing in disguise, she married Xie Zhiqing. She was just an ordinary village girl, but because she married well, everything went smoothly. Marry him, eat well and return to the city.

    Ye Qingshui couldn't help shaking his head when he heard it.

    Where does her good luck come to make people enviable?

    In her previous life, she had been living in low self-esteem and humiliation for the first half of her life, suffering from rumors. Grandma died early and Xie Tingyu was killed in a car accident. She misunderstood Xie Tingyu and complained for a lifetime.

    If this kind of thing is put on others, I am afraid it will end in depression, right?

    Ye Qingshui shook his head hard and seriously corrected Zhao Yan: "If there is no such thing, I will not care how you get this opportunity. There is one thing I want to correct you, and I am not lucky at all. On the contrary, I have always lived. It’s very difficult. The

    road is chosen by people. You only see the

    appearance of others but you can’t see the hardships and tears paid in private. What kind of life you want to live, you must work hard in that direction You must work hard if you want to eat and eat; if you want to go to university, you must be diligent and studious, and let others recognize your qualities; if you want to live a good life, you must work hard for life. Everyone who

    comes out of Yejiacun will be selected Workers, peasants, and soldiers are all labor activists, or top-notch ideological, political and cultural students. They can work hard, desperately, and go to university proudly. What about you? Are you willing to sell yourself for the opportunity to go to school today? To betray my soul for a job opportunity tomorrow. Envy me? With all due respect, I won’t do it like you at all. There is a problem with your mind at the root."

    "You envy me to marry Xie Tingyu, but I tell you that there is no him. I can also live better with my own hands. "

    What a pity, if she is a year late and waits for the news, will she sell herself for such a slim opportunity?

    Zhao Yan shed tears when she heard it, but she still didn't believe it.

    She cried and shook her head: "You don't understand... how precious opportunities are to people like me!"

    As soon as Ye Qingshui's words fell, there was a round of applause from outside the door.

    Xie Tingyu slowly opened the door and looked at Ye Qingshui in the room with a smile. His calm face was more sincere than ever before. He said, "

    Shuiya is right." Zhao Yan raised her head and saw Xie Tingyu behind him. Standing behind Xie Tingyu was a doctor in a white lab coat, just like that day. The man who operated on Zhao Yan.

    Zhao Yan's face turned pale. If she didn't ask Ye Qingshui today, would Xie Zhiqing let this doctor expose her?

    Her head knocked harder, and banged to the ground, knocking out blood.

    "I really didn't harm

    Shuiya this time. I just went for a miscarriage operation." Xie Tingyu said: "You get up, if you don't get involved with this time--"

    His face showed something. Thought with a faint smile.

    Ye Qingshui felt that although Zhao Yan was hateful, He Fang, who was the instigator, should be found out. Zhao Yan should not be allowed to suffer for her.

    Xie Tingyu said: "Otherwise, let her treat her as a human being, and let her feel the suffering that Shuiya has suffered."

    The author has something to say:

    Brother Yu: I'm sorry everyone, I'm not quite Reasonable:)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.9K 60 1
This is a one shots page Arnav and khushi where you can find different stories on them. Warning: mature content is there
20.3K 247 12
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192681/ Author: Moonrise Dongshan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-16 Latest: Chapter 116 Extra...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
68K 1.3K 52
It's been over a year, and Arkyn had managed to keep Alexis safe and give her a drama-free life. Mostly. When he got a call from Rebekah begging him...