Four Dates and Tons of Insecu...

By Writer_Bhavana

"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that'... More

Author's Note
!Aesthetics!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Important Notice!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The Hangout!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Notice!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Recap!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Something no one reads, But should!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A Tribute
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
!THE END!
Took me long enough!

Chapter 3

134 11 39
By Writer_Bhavana

Chapter 3

🌷Meera's POV

He does look handsome. Look at his face, gosh I would kill to have a boyfriend like him. Seriously, I love him. 

I keep thinking to myself as I immerse myself into the show. But just then I hear a knock on my door.

Yah! Who is that disturbing my kdrama marathon?

"What?"I shout as I put my laptop on the bed. The door slowly opens to reveal Adithi standing in front of me with a sheepish smile.

"I need your help."She tells me.

This girl! she has a date in 6 hours and she is checking her closet now. I looked at her somewhat angry, like when will she learn? She hates dressing up the most and I get it. But I love dressing others up the most maybe that's why we are friends. She is a really beautiful girl but she never cares for herself. She is always running in the hospital.

After I heard what happened between Adithi and Karthik a few years back I wanted to kill him then and there. But we can't do anything. It's her decision and I totally respect it. I made Adithi sit on my bed as I walked towards the closet to pick out a few of my old dresses, I wore them rarely as they don't fit me anymore, but they will fit Adithi for sure. With much deliberation, I take out a really nice patterned kurthi for her to try on. I pair it with a black palazzo and beige stilettos. Yup! That sounds right about perfect. I gave her everything to try on. They did look pretty on her

As I finished applying her make up I heard the doorbell ring. I could hear Adithi opening the front door and by the look- more like hear of it Karthik is here. She could have told me I would have made myself look presentable at least. I could hear another voice as well. I make my way towards the front room and see two men sitting on the sofa. I recognize Karthik, Adithi has surely shown me many pictures of him. But who is the other one? I vaguely remember him being one of her close friends, but I don't think I remember any.

Who is he?

Adithi was fast enough to spot me and introduce them to me. The other guy is Rahul. He looks cute, lol.

"It's been a long time since I met you so I came with him. Don't worry I will not come with you guys on your little date."Rahul chimes but is soon cut off by Karthik punching him sideways, knocking the little air he had making me chuckle at their exchange.

Karthik looks very serious he is showing so little emotion and Rahul on the other hand is having his laugh teasing his friends that are about to go on a date. They reminisce their old memories and I really felt out of place though they were kind enough to pull me into conversations.

Soon, It was time for Karthik and Adithi to leave. As they were about to leave Rahul questioned me-" You would be alone anyway, Do you wanna go out somewhere?"

That's really sweet but I wanted to watch my kdrama, I didn't wanna go anywhere. It would be the chocolate, bed, and my handsome hunk of an actor. That would be enough for today. When I was politely about to reject his offer. Adithi butted in at the right time.

"She is going to watch Kdramas anyway. You both go out and by the way she is sensitive to coffee so no coffee."I glared at her from the sidelines. She is obviously taking revenge for giving her number. But it was fun seeing her tell him it was a wrong number, he was a bit pestering but he got off pretty soon.

She went her way with Karthik and I turned towards Rahul.

"Give me a second I will get changed, "I tell him. He nods his head and sits down on the sofa.

 I quickly go into my room and get changed into jeans and a crop top. I felt the crop top was a bit too bold so I paired it with a jacket, I am always insecure about my body I was always a bit on the chubby side. But let us keep that aside for a while.

I went back to the front room and saw Rahul on his phone. He glances at me as I enter the room and shoots me a smile.

"You have great fashion sense." He compliments me.

"I thought as I was going with a fashion designer let's impress him a bit," I say with a laugh.

" Sure did impress me! By the way, I called one of our other friends Sharath. He is also a kdrama watcher so thought you will get to meet him as well."He continued while I follow him out of the apartment.

"Ohh! nice. I would love to meet him."

At the date (Adithi POV)

We walked into a really expensive restaurant."Why did you bring me here? It's too expensive ."I whisper-yell at him as I feel too underdressed to be here. He was silent as usual.

After reaching the table "Take a seat "He mutters and does the same. Dude! This isn't a business deal. Talk something it's not like I would kill you.

"I am not interested in this marriage nor these dates. I wanna get over these as soon as possible."I tell him so there will be no misunderstanding. He looked at me with the same emotionless eyes even after 7 years. Why is he like this?

"Do I look like I am interested? I too wanna get over with these things ."He tells me in an obnoxious tone. He sounds like the mean girls that bully others in the school. I hate how he eyes me, seeing me as someone inferior to him. So much to say he has changed.

I got a message from him in the morning ." I will pick you up by 6 be ready . Send me your address." it read. Even though I didn't text back much I sent the address and texted him back with an okay. I even dressed up because I promised aunty I will attend these properly. I shouldn't have fallen for that, but what can I do? I can never say no to her.

"So some things never change I guess,"I say sipping some water from the glass.

But he was fast enough to have a come back "Says the one who has always been on my nerves from the day I met ."

I never ever bothered him to begin with, he was the one who hated me, shouted at me, and hurt me."Why do you hate me that much ?"I asked him sadness evident in my voice. But as if he cares. He has zero ounces of care for me. Isn't that why he broke my heart?

"Because of you, I lost my brother and first love."He mutters running his eyes through the menu. He is behind that after all these years! Unbelievable. It's been 10 freaking years for god's sake and it wasn't even my fault.

"You are still after her. It's been years since she rejected you. I never had anything to do with her or Aryan. You were the one imagining things Idiot!" I shout at him slamming the menu I had in my hand, many eyes were on us. To calm myself down I grabbed the glass of water and tried to sip it, only to be stuck in a trance.

"I was never jealous, you always were on my nerve. But why are you still here when I clearly told you to not show your face to me. Are you here after my money or my parent's money?"He spat hatred resounding in his voice.

I just want to throw the glass of water in my hand right on his face. But I have some self-control, which I am proud of. I can't sit here and listen to him disrespect me.

"I had no choice, you idiot. Your mom forced me into this I was never interested to see your face too. If you detested me that much why did you come? I never asked you to come, pick me up, drive me here, and bring me to this fancy-ass restaurant. I never asked you anything. I can't just sit and watch you talk shit about me. You might be the same strong-headed Karthik, but I am not the same one as before. People change and move on. But you will stay where ever you are. I am done with you and this stupid date. Don't show me your face again ."

He was at a loss of words, but swiftly he composed himself to diss me again but I had enough, before he could speak anything I stood up from my seat, took out some cash, threw it on the table, and without a word left the restaurant.

I was crying on my way out. Why does he make me lose my self-worth all the time? He never respects me and doesn't care about how I feel, but why does my heart ask for him? Before I could see what is happening bright beams of light fell on my face and inches away from the car my life flashed in front of me. I think I need to accept my fate and stand here and let this car hit me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys, Hope you liked this chapter as well. I am trying to improve, but let's see where this story takes us.

Will Karthik ever understand his mistake?

Do you think Adithi's love for him is right?

Comment down your answers. I would love to see your guy's comments. Yes, I wanted to give you guys a special update before Saturday. Hope you like it, Stay tuned for the next chapter.Until then

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
4.3K 739 17
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
323K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
11.8K 734 10
Some get love... Some won't... Sometimes love heals... Sometimes love breaks... Some love stories have a happy ending... Some won't... Some love stor...