๐–๐‡๐Ž๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜...

Da ilyrin

โžช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ y/n is living her dream life with her child, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ... Altro

ch. 1 | breakups and babies
ch. 2 | its a boy
ch. 3 | schweiden adlers
ch. 4 | future ace
ch. 5 | like father, like son
ch. 6 | little prodigy
ch. 7 | regretting it all
ch. 8 | just a stranger
ch. 9 | mister cherry man
ch. 10 | clueless
ch. 11 | stop falling on hot guys
ch. 12 | soaking wet

ch. 13 | sharter

39.3K 1.6K 2.8K
Da ilyrin

6:00 AM

feeling hot, your eyes fluttered open.

the brightness of the brilliantly red and orange sunset in front you blinded you, causing you to immediately squint your eyes. the rain was gone and the storm was over.

realizing that there was a blanket wrapped around your body, you attempted to push it down, only for it to feel heavier. raising your head, your eyes fell upon messy brown hair settled on your lap.

ushijima was resting his head on your thigh, asleep. your eyes traced down his body, which was sitting on the cold floor. you almost felt bad for him.

okay, you felt bad for him.

you leaned to the side, fishing for your phone and checking the time.

six am?? i need to leave.

pushing your feelings to the side, you sat up, causing his head to fall back and making him immediately wake up. he quickly sat up before rubbing his eyes.

"l/n, you're awake."

obviously.

"yeah. listen ushijima, i really appreciate you taking me in and helping me, but i really have to get going cause my son's gonna wake up soon and i have to pick him up."

pushing the blanket off, you stood up, heading for your shoes near the door, until you felt your hand get tugged back.

you sighed, turning around "i just-"

"i heard what you said, l/n. could i just show you something before you leave?.. please?" he pleaded, locking eyes with you.

its giving submissive. you thought, holding back a laugh to maintain your serious gaze.

"hm?" you asked, sitting back down on the comfy couch that you secretly can't get over.

he cleared his throat as he turned his tv on and sat at the far end of the couch.

"i made this while you were asleep," he looked down, trying to think of the right words to say to you, "watch."

the tv displayed a google slide presentation, with the title, "can i please be wakahiko l/n's father?"

you put your hand over your face, trying to conceal the few laughs escaping your mouth. you knew this conversation would eventually, maybe, come up.. but like this? it would've never crossed your mind.

worried by your reaction, ushijima quickly began going through every slide, each one becoming unnecessarily longer and longer.

once he got to the ninth slide, which was just explaining everything he knows about driving and that he would drive very safe for hiko, you tapped his shoulder.

biting your lip, you tried to think of something to say that you wouldn't regret.

"ushijima, how about you come over tomorrow and have dinner with hiko and i.. and ill think about it," you suggested. it was all you could think of, considering the unexpected presentation.

this was weird. it was unlike you. you're only breaking your own heart, but then again it would be good for hiko. he needs a healthy relationship with his father, and you weren't going to push the opportunity away when it finally came to you.. as much as you hated it.

you noticed a big smile paint his face before he attempted to hide it, going back to his serious state and nodding.

what an idiot.

once you finished changing into your dry clothes, you handed ushijima his hoodie back, only for him to shake his head. "keep it, its cold outside."

"no? it looks pretty hot ou-"

"its yours now," he interrupted, now locking eyes with you, "wear it. it looks nice on you."

feeling your face begin to heat up, you looked away.

"on second thought, its probably still a bit cold." you said, putting the hoodie on.

you caught a glimpse of a small smirk playing on his face, before going on your phone and pretending you didn't.

"my ubers here." you said, looking up at him.

he nodded and began leading you out of his home and towards the elevator.

once you entered the car, you saw him give you a timid smile, before walking back into the building.

stepping back from the now ready table, you couldn't help but smile at yourself.

since ushijima is supposed to come you decided to cook his favorite meal, hayashi rice. at least that's what you remember it being.

hopefully he still likes it.

the last time you made hayashi rice was when you were in a relationship with him.

"mmm, mama it smells really yummy!"

your eyes fell on wakahiko as he walked into the dining room, giving you a thumbs up and big smile.

"thanks, hiko!" you replied, returning a smile at your 'biggest supporter'.

"when's ushi gonna be here??" he asked, his face lighting up at the idea of his idol having dinner with him in his house.

"hmm," you checked your phone, until you remembered that wakahiko can't tell time very well yet. "soon."

hiko responded with a vigorous nod, before walking away to watch paw patrol as he waits.

there were over two hundred notifs on your phone from a group chat with your closest friends.

(emo - kuroo, pretty - akaashi, luscious hair - kenma, sharter - bokuto)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
circle jerk

emo: she fr got nervous over him telling her she looks nice in a hoodie 😭😭

hana (alpha): smh. BUT U LITERALLY WOJLD TOO TETSURO DONT LIE 🤨

emo: nah but i would for ur mom.

pretty: u guys have the same mom 😟 ???

hana (alpha): THIS IS WHY
SHE DOESNKT LOVE U

luscious hair: shit on

sharter: L

emo: i know sharter isn't talking 🤨😭

sharter: U GUYS STILL HAVENT
LET THAT GO??

pretty: u literally sharted on y/n's couch and then blamed it on hiko

emo: we AINT forget 😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

luscious hair: kuroo shut the fuck up u use the laughing emoji unironically

emo: AND? at least i spice it up 😉😂

pretty: notice how no one asked

bokuto that day was so
traumatizing 🙁

hana (alpha): HI N/N

HI HANA

sharter: ANYWAYS

emo: y/n that hoodie he gave u stinks huh 😂 is it a good stink or bad stink tho ?

luscious hair: kuroo.

pretty: bro what 😕 ??

hana please take away his phone privileges 😟 now

sharter: actually ushijima smells rich

emo: eat the rich 😂😂💯

hana (alpha) has removed emo from circle jerk

hana ily <3

hana (alpha): I DID WJAT HAD TO BE DONE and ilym y/n <3

sharter has added emo to circle jerk

hana (alpha): NOOO

WHY BOKUTO

sharter: he wanted to be added back ☹️ i couldnt leave kurobro hanging like that

emo: bokubro is the best one in this gc #sorrynotsorry 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

hana (alpha): AS IF U WERENT JUST SHITTING ON HIM

pretty: anyways y/n is the volleyball
extremist there yet ?

no :/

hana (alpha): NO WAY BUT HES LIKE THIRTY MINUTES LATE :(

yeah ik :c hope he hurries cause hikos been waiting

pretty: watch him not show up

sharter: bro ill literally deck him in the face with a volleyball

luscious hair: ditto

hana (alpha): AKAASHI DONT JINX IT 😟

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hearing hiko's little footsteps, you looked up from your phone.

"mama, is ushi coming yet?!" he asked, a hint of excitement still left in his voice as he looked up at you.

"oh, uh.. i hope so! he's probably just in traffic or something, dont worry hiko!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
circle jerk

its almost been an hour

pretty: honestly dw

dude ?? wdym

pretty: ur hot

hana (alpha): WBK BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING

pretty: she can easily find someone better
to take care of hiko with her

emo: suddenly my name is someone ;) 😮‍💨

sharter: AY BRO CHILL

hana (alpha): ew y/n definitely
doesn't want u tetsuro 🤨

ushijimas def not showing up

emo: LOOK SHES NOT DENYING IT 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

sharter: WE'RE COMING OVER.

hana (alpha): YES DONT BE SAD Y/N

like id be sad over him 😒😒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HI IM HERE STOP MAKING ME A FUNERAL PLEASE 🤯🤯

DONT SAY ANYTJING OK IK I WAS GONE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND IM SORRY 🙁🙁🙁

I MADE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG THO ? 😅😅

tbh i just didn't know what to write after that last chapter but this is the best i can come up with so U BETTER LIKE IT 🤨🤨🤨

anyways i hope this chapter made u happy <3

DRINK WATER OR GO EAT IF U HAVENT. NOW 🤬🤬

SRY BOKUTO LOVERS FOR THIS CHAPTER BTW

comment & vote

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

266 15 3
โ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐“๐‡, ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โž ๐’๐„๐“๐Ž๐†๐”๐‚...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
257K 5.2K 38
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ (n.) Finding something good without looking for it. หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’๐‡๐„ didn't look for them,Nor they did look for her ,Yet they...
214K 5.7K 34
What happens when Shiratorizawa is blessed with a very, very pervy manager, but they can't go back on their words now since the coach personally aske...