Love Letters 💌 Akaashi x Re...

By _Audrey359

You're Kuroo's younger sister and you meet a certain setter from Fukurodani. He falls for you and decides to... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Owls and Cats
Chapter 2 - Snakes
Chapter 3 - Baked Goods
Chapter 4 - Working Together
Chapter 5 - Sleepover
Chapter 6 - Realization
Chapter 7 - The First Letter
Chapter 8 - Almost Mine
Chapter 9 - Asking for a Friend
Chapter 10 - Mine
Chapter 11 - Promises
Chapter 12 - The More the Merrier
♡ Coupons ♡
♡ - 0.2 Spoilers
♡ - 0.3 Rain and Snow
♡ 0.4 - Wrinkles
♡ - 0.5 The Final Letters

♡ - 0.1 my favorite place with my favorite person

370 5 1
By _Audrey359

Your POV

"Hey Akaashi, hurry up or else we're going to miss the train."

You and Akaashi have now finished high school. Akaashi was going to attend Tokyo University, majoring in literature while you were living your dream. You released your music in your third year and grew popular. You still decided to attend a few years in college just in case. During the summer, we wanted to make some last high school memories before moving in with each other and starting a new chapter of our lives.

"I'd be able to pack faster if you told me where we're going"

"You'll see soon enough come onn Keiji. We're only staying there for the weekend, you don't need that many clothes''

"Well I always have to bring extra hoodies since someone keeps taking them"

I rolled my eyes and double checked my suitcase. I had everything I needed: shirts, bottoms, undergarments, charger, contacts and glasses, skincare, toiletries, and my favorite hairbrush. I took a last look in the mirror before Keiji and I went out. 

We entered the station and got our tickets for the bullet train. We picked up some bento boxes. I got a salmon sashimi one while he got a chicken katsu. I picked up some drinks from the vending machine while he grabbed utensils. We boarded the train and sat down at our seats. We got comfy and the train began moving. 

A few hours later, we arrived at Osaka. I practically skipped off of the train, dragging Keiji and our luggage. We checked into our hotel which was a few blocks away. I had booked a small but cozy room that had a view of the city. Every time I check into a hotel, I get excited like a little kid. I rushed towards the window to check out the view and sprawled over the bed.

"You still act like a little kid," he said with a chuckle.

"I can't help it, I love it here" I replied.

"You want to head out tomorrow or?"

I picked up my phone to check the time. We left later than I had planned so it was already 3.

"Let's go tomorrow. I think they close at 5 so it won't be enough time." He nodded. 

"So you got anything planned for tonight?"

"I think I can think of something."

I looked online for a while before choosing to head to Dontonbori. We stepped outside, our arms locked and my head leaning on his shoulder. We walked down the busy streets, admiring the river and pretty, well lit buildings. We stepped into stores that caught our attention. We checked out Don Quijote, Avirex Shinsaibashi, and some others before going to a Shiba Cafe. After playing with the dogs and buying some souvenirs, we headed into an Okonomiyaki restaurant and ate dinner. The food was super tasty and we had a good time. After eating our fill, we walked over to Ebisu Bridge to take pictures with the Dotonbori Glico Sign. It was super pretty and the lights from the buildings lit up the river. After taking pictures and taking pictures for other people, we walked around a bit more. We got ice cream at Cremia.

"Woah this ice cream taste so creamy"

"It does, it almost tastes like butter"

I nodded in agreement. "Can I try yours?"

"Sure" I took a lick of his ice cream which was the original flavor.

"Hmm I think I like mine more"

"Well yours is covered with gold"

"It doesn't really add anything but I do feel rich"

He laughed and we continued eating. After we were done, we headed back to the hotel. It was pretty late already, nearing 11 pm so we decided to watch Youtube before heading to bed.

The next morning I woke up, Keiji's arms wrapped around me. I giggled before grabbing my phone to take a picture. I didn't want to get up but I always take way longer to get ready. I had planned out the whole day and I didn't want to start late. I brushed my teeth, did my skincare, and changed into my outfit. I went back over to see Keji still fast asleep. I walked over to his side of the bed gently shook his shoulder.

"Keiji, wake up"

"Noooo" he whined.

"Keijiiiii"

"5 more minutesss"

"Fine but that's it after" I pouted.

"Thank you y/n" he whispered.

"Anything for you, but you better be up in 5"

"Mhm" I ruffled his hair as I pulled out my phone and scrolled through social media.

About 15 minutes later we left the hotel to a restaurant I wanted to try out. I know there were these types of restaurants in Tokyo but I heard that this one was super tasty. After 10 minutes of walking, we walked into the restaurant and were greeted by an employee.
"Welcome in. How many?"

"2 please" I responded. She nodded, grabbed 2 menus and motioned us to follow her. We were seated at a small booth which had a cozy atmosphere. We flipped through the menu before deciding what to get. Keiji called over the waiter so we could order.

"What can I get for you guys?"

"Can I get the berry pancakes?" I asked

"Yep and for you?" he replied, turning towards Keiji.
"I'll have the blueberry ones please"

"Okay and would you two like anything to drink?"

"Hmm I think I'll have the strawberry matcha latte" I replied.

"I'll have the hojicha cold brew," Keiji said, closing the menu.

"Okay so one berry pancakes, one blueberry pancakes, one strawberry matcha latte, and one hojicha cold brew, correct?"

We both nodded.

"Okay great, that'll be out in a few." he said, taking our menus.

ABout 15 minutes later we got our orders and the pancakes were so pretty. They were the fluffy ones that jiggled when you shook the plate.

"Woah Keiji look" I exclaimed, shaking the plate. "They're so jiggly" I giggled.

He laughed and hummed in agreement. We dug into the food and it was so delicious. We quickly ate since it tasted so good. The drinks were also good and mine was so pretty. We soon finished and paid before heading to the main event.

(Here are photos of pancakes from a place I went to in Japan.)

"Y/nnn"

"Keiji stopp"

"Please I just want to know where we're going"

"Well Mr. Tokyo University student, if you're so smart then figure it out"

"This isn't fair" he pouted, causing me to laugh.

"Well to help you out, we're only 2 stops away so we'll be there soon."

"Hmmm"

"Not smart enough to figure it out?" I smirked.

"Says you Ms. Keijiii please help me with the homework I don't get it" he replied in a mocking tone. 

I rolled my eyes, "Fine no more help then. I mean we're about here anyway, get upp"

I dragged him up from his seat and we stood by the door so we could get off. Once we reached the stop, we got off and stepped out of the station. Right away, we could see the castle.

"We're going to Osaka Castle?"

"Yep! Do you like it..?"

" I've never been and I've actually been wanting to go"

"Yay! I'm glad. I got some tickets in advance so let's go!"

He took my hand and we walked towards the admissions gate. We handed them our tickets and walked in. I loved the way the castle looked. It was so pretty and the moat around was cool too. We walked across the bridge and up the hill before entering the castle. After touring around and admiring the view, we walked around the paths surrounding the castle. We took a bunch of pictures and I was super happy the whole time. After walking around for 3 hours we had seen every inch of the place. The temperature was getting warmer by the minute and we were growing tired of the heat. 

We headed back out and found a cute small cafe to grab some refreshments. We sat down, ordering some cold drinks. We got some iced mugicha and sat at a table near the window. Pretty lavender and blue hydrangeas lined the old Japanese styled store.

"So y/n, why is the castle your favorite place?"

"Oh it's not. It's actually this cafe."
"Really? Well why is this cafe your favorite place?"

"My mom and I would come down here to Osaka and we would always go to this cafe." I said with a soft smile. "Hydrangeas were her favorite and she loved the style of the building."

He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb against it. "Thank you for telling me y/n, it means a lot"

I nodded and a few tears ran down my face. "I'm glad I could share this place with you Keiji"

He nodded "I'm glad too" he leaned over the table to plant a kiss on my forehead. "I love you y/n"

"I love you to Keiji"

After finishing our drinks, we headed back out. I had planned to go to Tsutenkaku. It was this tower that resembled the Eiffel Tower. We took pictures in the alleyway before heading into Janjan Yokocho Alley. After walking up and down the alley a few times, we decided to play this carnival type shooting game.

"Hey Keiji, I bet that I'll knock over something before you do" I said, pointing at the booth.

He smirked and handed the employee some money. "You're on"

We took the bb guns and were each given 5 bbs. We took turns aiming at the targets. I wasn't able to knock anything over but Keiji was able to knock over a box of Meji chocolate mushrooms. (If you haven't tried this go do so they're so good)

"I was so close but the box wouldn't move" I pouted. He laughed at me and put the box into my tote bag. "Thanks.." I grumbled but I soon looked at him with a smile. We went over to the gachapon next over. I put 100 yen into the machine and turned the knob. I grabbed the small capsule that came out and I opened the plastic container. I was happy since I had gotten the fav anime figurine I was hoping to get. I let out a mini squeal before putting the figurine into my bag. 

We then went over to a cafe that served soft serve. I ordered a melon one while Keiji ordered a matcha-vanilla swirl. We headed out of the alley and to the park nearby. We ate our ice cream and walked around. The sun was setting so we decided to sit on a bench and watch the sunset. We finished eating and the sun had set, allowing the city lights to illuminate the sky. We went back into the alley and decided to eat at a sushi restaurant. The food wasn't good but it wasn't bad.

"Maybe we should've eaten somewhere else"

"Maybe we should've. I'm sorry I should've planned the restaurant." I replied.

"No no it's okay y/n, I'm just glad to spend time with you" he reassured, pulling me into a side hug as we continued walking.

Once we got back to the hotel, I wanted to go out onto the balcony. Keiji and I leaned against the railing and looked at the view of downtown Osaka.

"Y/n"

"Yah?"

"Thank you for taking me here. I had so much fun"

"Of course! I'm glad I was able to go to my favorite place with my favorite person" I replied, locking our eyes.

"I can't wait to find my favorite place with you"

"I can't wait to find it"

"You know I love you right, y/n?"

'You know I love you more right?"

"Hmmm" he replied leaning in

Our lips met. It was short but it was one of those kisses that gives you butterflies in your stomach. We broke away and he pulled me into his arms. 

Everything was perfect, having him in my arms. 

My favorite place with my favorite person, my boyfriend, Akaashi Keiji. 

Heres the first coupon/date oneshot. I hope you liked it! Take care <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.1K 52
Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. She's lost interest in trying to make memo...
14.2K 266 19
Chase Mackey is hell bent on making the 118 pay for cheating him out of the money from Buck's lawsuit, and will do whatever it takes to get Buck to r...
14.8K 650 20
(Part 2 to Photography Dreams) "She's still here. It's like she's never been gone. I wanted to hug her.. to kiss her... to love her all over again, b...
131K 7.1K 33
[Highest rank: #1 in S&S fanfiction.] Storm and Silence one shots written in dialogues. What would have happened if Lilly and Rikkard lived in the 21...