♡ - 0.1 my favorite place with my favorite person

Your POV

Your POV

"Hey Akaashi, hurry up or else we're going to miss the train."

You and Akaashi have now finished high school. Akaashi was going to attend Tokyo University, majoring in literature while you were living your dream. You released your music in your third year and grew popular. You still decided to attend a few years in college just in case. During the summer, we wanted to make some last high school memories before moving in with each other and starting a new chapter of our lives.

"I'd be able to pack faster if you told me where we're going"

"You'll see soon enough come onn Keiji. We're only staying there for the weekend, you don't need that many clothes''

"Well I always have to bring extra hoodies since someone keeps taking them"

I rolled my eyes and double checked my suitcase. I had everything I needed: shirts, bottoms, undergarments, charger, contacts and glasses, skincare, toiletries, and my favorite hairbrush. I took a last look in the mirror before Keiji and I went out. 

We entered the station and got our tickets for the bullet train. We picked up some bento boxes. I got a salmon sashimi one while he got a chicken katsu. I picked up some drinks from the vending machine while he grabbed utensils. We boarded the train and sat down at our seats. We got comfy and the train began moving. 

A few hours later, we arrived at Osaka. I practically skipped off of the train, dragging Keiji and our luggage. We checked into our hotel which was a few blocks away. I had booked a small but cozy room that had a view of the city. Every time I check into a hotel, I get excited like a little kid. I rushed towards the window to check out the view and sprawled over the bed.

"You still act like a little kid," he said with a chuckle.

"I can't help it, I love it here" I replied.

"You want to head out tomorrow or?"

I picked up my phone to check the time. We left later than I had planned so it was already 3.

"Let's go tomorrow. I think they close at 5 so it won't be enough time." He nodded. 

"So you got anything planned for tonight?"

"I think I can think of something."

I looked online for a while before choosing to head to Dontonbori. We stepped outside, our arms locked and my head leaning on his shoulder. We walked down the busy streets, admiring the river and pretty, well lit buildings. We stepped into stores that caught our attention. We checked out Don Quijote, Avirex Shinsaibashi, and some others before going to a Shiba Cafe. After playing with the dogs and buying some souvenirs, we headed into an Okonomiyaki restaurant and ate dinner. The food was super tasty and we had a good time. After eating our fill, we walked over to Ebisu Bridge to take pictures with the Dotonbori Glico Sign. It was super pretty and the lights from the buildings lit up the river. After taking pictures and taking pictures for other people, we walked around a bit more. We got ice cream at Cremia.