Chapter 12 - The More the Merrier

Akaashi'v POV

Akaashi'v POV

After walking Bokuto home the other day, I went home and noticed that my parents were still working. I went up to my room and took out the letter that I put in my bag. I carefully opened the envelope and took out a few pieces of paper.

"Hi Akaashi!

I can't believe I didn't notice you slipping the letter in my bag. I'll be honest, I suck at writing letters but here are some of my promises. I promise that I will never ever ever cheat on you or betray you like that. I promise that I will always support you and be by your side every step of the way. Finally, I promise to love you and always be honest with you about everything. Anyway anyway, here are some "coupons". I stole this idea from Yumi but I hope you like it!

Love, y/n"

I looked at the other pieces of paper and read them all.

"I will take you on a date to my favorite location" 

"If you show me this one, I'll do anything you ask for an hour" 

"Movie night date! I'll bring the snacks." 

"Picnic date"

"Sleepover!"

Kuroo's POV

Timeskip to Friday

"The girl's game is almost over guys, get your stuff ready." 

 We stepped inside and were greeted by Nohebi. Every word that came out of Suguru's mouth was irritating. 

"By the way, did you ever get over Konoshi dumping you after you hit on my sister?" I retaliated. "By the way, if you ever hit on her again, I will make you regret ever being born."

We made our way onto the court. 

"Kuroo, are you nervous?" 

"Huh of course I am, look who we're up against." 

All of a sudden, Bokuto and his team walked in, receiving loud cheers and applause. This is going to be a tough game. 

After warming up, we lined up at the service line to bow. "Let's play!"

Akaashi's POV

"Akaashi, do we need to do the usual? The thing where we tell Bokuto that there's a cute girl saying he's super cool?" 

"No I don't think so" 

I was right. Bokuto was at the top of his game today, and so was the rest of the team. Bokuto's line shots were extra sharp but Yaku was also at the top of his game. Even with the crowd cheering him on, Nekoma's defense eventually got into his head. Soon enough, we took the first set but Nekoma was definitely chipping away at Bokuto.