Seika || Jujutsu Kaisen X Rea...

By ssaerii

"Her dreams on making others happy were stopped. Curses overflowed throughout the world as if hopes and dream... More

prologue.
Introduction Arc - Part I-
Introduction Arc -Part II-
Cursed Womb Arc -Part I-
Cursed Training Arc -Part I-
Cursed Training Arc -Part II-
Vs Mahito Arc -Part I-
Vs Mahito Arc -Part II-
-Explanation Note-
Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc -Part I-
Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc -Part II-
Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc -Part III-
Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc -Part IV-
Death Painting Arc -Part I-
Death Painting Arc -Part II-
Minamoto Clan Arc -Part I-
Minamoto Clan Arc -Part II-
Minamoto Clan Arc -Part III-
Minamoto Clan Arc -Part IV-
One Fine Day Arc - Part I -
One Fine Day Arc - Part II -
Shibuya Arc -Part I-
Shibuya Arc -Part II-
Itadori's Extermination Arc -Part I-

Cursed Womb Arc -Part II-

5.6K 199 5
By ssaerii

She was pissed. Beyond pissed. Even the moment she was pulled by the hole, the two still haven't stopped bickering. Though at first she agreed with Fushiguro that their mission was to rescue any survivor, but on one side she also agreed with Itadori. However, pointless arguments that could be endangering oneself was the only thing that she disliked. Not to mention, after she pulled to the other side of the domain, curses kept appearing here and there.

She could easily use her technique if she could pin point her location in the building, but the innate domain keeping her from doing so. If she wasn't careful, the possibility of her technique to attack the first years was high. It would be a different story if she worked alone. For now, her urgent mission was to regroup with Fushiguro and the other before something bad could happen.

More growls and rumbles appeared before her, indicating more curses in front of her. She stopped in her track before sighing in annoyance. The curse who pulled her here really has a good strategy on separating them. The least she could do right now was touched the current target she wanted to exorcise and the nearest curse she spread back then to the building will activate and shot curse energy.

Just then, a howl was heard. She looked back and immediately noticed that it was Fushiguro's Divine Dog. Didn't know what has happened after she was pulled, but probably he and Itadori made a promise by using Divine Dog as a sign. Whatever it is, she has to get out as soon as possible. Her movement was swift as she quickened her pace and touched every curse in her eyes. In seconds, everything blasted off as chunks before disappearing into thin air. She rushed in search for the exit as the Innate Domain closed off.

She stopped. This meant that the special-grade curse has been eliminated. There's no time for her to dilly dallying around and she ran towards the exit door. The sound of explosions appeared, and she turned only to saw that Fushiguro was fighting someone. It was impossible for Itadori to be that experience since he was suppressing Fushiguro which only led to one answer. Sukuna.

She ran towards the direction of the fight and saw Fushiguro was cornered, body wounded. Sukuna's back was exposed to her, but she didn't have the courage to attack him. A reckless action of her might bring them to a more dangerous situation. They were talking, but the rain kept her from listening in. Fushiguro slowly stood up while looking downwards, thinking of something. His hand was lifted before him, taking a stance to fight the King of Curses. Blue light surrounded him as he tried to accumulate them fully. His gaze was full of determination of taking down the curse in front of him.

Call him. Again, the voice talked to her. Her head kept ringing as the voice invaded her head. Call him, Y/N. That's the only possible way to save him. She winced in pain. The word stopped after that, leaving her with questions. If she called him, what would happen after that? Will Sukuna stop? But seeing Sukuna came closer to Fushiguro while he tried to used every ounce of energy he has, making her resolve stronger. The only way to stopped them was to call Sukuna out. What happened after that, she didn't care.

"Now I see. Well, in that case.. Show me, Fushiguro Megumi!" Sukuna shouted while giving a maniac smile towards the boy. The boy kept a stable stance as the curse kept coming closer to him.

"Sacred treasure swing-"

"Sukuna!" she finally called. The two males in front of her stopped in their tracks. Fushiguro's eyes widen after his eyes captured her figure walking towards them under the rain. While the King of Curses was annoyed. Someone dared to distract him from the interesting battle he has started, but once he turned around, his eyes widened and for second, his expression became soft.

In his perspective, he saw a glimpse of her. Seika. The girl he promised to love forever. Oh, how he missed her so much. The distance between them was closing off and making her able to see them clearly. Especially, the big hole in his chest.

"Seika," he mumbled, his expression filled with longing and sadness. However, her expression was different from him. She felt anger, sadness, surprised. Her fist clenched hard before her eyes braved themselves to meet with his red ones.

"What are you doing?" she gritted her teeth. "What are you doing with Itadori's body?" Just like that, the Seika in his eyes was gone. His eyes now saw the girl enraged ones. But before Sukuna could do anything, Fushiguro called him.

"Itadori," he called, hoping the Itadori inside him will hear about whatever he had to say. "Just so you know, I don't have any logical reason for saving you back then. Even if it was dangerous, I couldn't bear to see a good person like you die. I did have my reservations, but ultimately, it was for selfish, emotional reasons. That's fine though. I'm not a hero." Fushiguro then smiled at him. "I'm a jujutsu sorcerer. So, I've never once regretted saving you."

The tattoo in Itadori's body disappeared, turning it back to it's rightful owner.

"I see," Itadori smiled. "You really are smart, Fushiguro. You've put more thought into this than I have. I think your convition's a proper one, but I don't think mine is wrong, either." Since the body turned back to Itadori, pool of blood spilled out from the big hole on his body. "Oh, sorry, I'm almost done for. Guess I won't have to worry about you, Kugisaki, Akiba, or Gojo-sensei. Live a long life." Just like that, his body fell lifelessly. But before he could completely fell to the ground, she quickly got a hold of him. Fushiguro however, kept silence while shadow hovering on his face, hiding his emotions. It was definite that he was sad for what happened to Itadori. He clenched his teeth, trying hard not to reveal the tears that dropped on his cheeks.

--

The next day was awfully silence as the first yeas mourned the lost of their teammate. His body was closed with a white cloth on the morgue table. Gojo who came back from his business sat at the corner while Ijichi stood before him, trying to explain the situation.

"If you encounter it, your choices are to either run or die," Ijichi explained. "I warned them that fighting was absolutely not an option." Gojo sat still listening to what the male has to say.

"It was intentional," he spoke, making Ijichi questioned his statement. "There was a special-grade. Sending first-years to rescue five who may or may not be alive should be out of the questions. Besides, with Yuuji, I was the one who forced the issue and got his execution indefinitely suspended. Some higher-ups who didn't like that took advantage of my absence and the special grade to actually dispose of him. If the other two had also died, it'd be more harassment for me and two birds with one stone for them."

"No, but," Ijichi tried to counter. "No one expected it to become a special-grade by the time the dispatch was issued."

"Searching for someone to blame is just a pain," he said. "Maybe I should just kill all of the higher-ups." Ijichi was shocked when he said that. The door slid opened revealing Ieiri Shoko who just entered the room.

"You're not usually this emotional," she spoked. Heels clacking on the cold floor. Ijichi turned around and bowed to her.

"It's good to see you, Ieiri-san," Ijichi greeted. The female twirled her hand playfully while watching Itadori's lifeless body.

"Looks to me like you;ve taken quite a liking to him," Ieiri looked at her comrade. It was indeed unusual to see him that attach to his student.

"I've always been a nice guy who cares for my students," Gojo excused.

"Don't torment Ijichi too much," Ieiri warned him. It was a compliment for him since Ieiri took his side. "He's got it rough, stuck between us and the higher-ups." He wished for her to compliment or take his side more.

"I don't care about a man's hardships," Gojo blurted a harsh comment.

"That so?" she cut him off, making Ijichi shocked about it. Her hand took off the white cloth on Itadori's body, showing his lifeless body exposed to her. "So, this is Sukuna's vessel, huh? I can take him apart as I please, right?"

"Make sure to get good use out of him," Gojo reminded.

"Oh, I will," she countered. "Who do you think I am?" The tense between the two was cut off by a sudden knock, making them silence. The door slid opened once again, showing the girl stood behind it. She stepped inside and walked towards Gojo before bowing down to him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't protect them," her hands clenched hard as she remembered about what happened. Gojo sighed and ruffled her hair gently. She stood back up and glanced behind her to see his condition.

"Don't mind it," Gojo took her attention. "You've done the best you could. Looking at the bright side, Nobara and Megumi are safe."

"That's solely Fushiguro's doing. I was separated from them," she explained.

"But you didn't activate your technique fully, did you? You knew it'll harm them even though it was the most effective way to exorcise curses in the vicinity," Gojo tugged on her armed, making her stumble until finally sat beside him. "Your technique is handy when it come to exorcising curses on a building."

"Still, that technique is better when I'm alone. That's why Yaga-sensei always sent me on a solo missions," she sighed, eyeing how Ieiri preparing something. "Though it would be better if the curse didn't use their Innate Domain. There's so many requirements needed for this technique and that's tiring."

"Hey, you three," Ieiri called on them. She wore a mask by her chin while tucking in gloves on her hands. "I'm about to get started. Are you just gonna watch from there?" The three were baffled when a body who was supposed to be dead stood up. Ieiri was confused seeing their strange reaction, but she knew why as she turned around and saw Itadori was alive. But butt naked.

"Whoa, I'm completely naked," he exclaimed. Gojo laughed while Ijichi was shook upon seeing his revival. While her? She was blushing furiously. He was completely naked! She looked away, trying hard not to stare on his toned body.

"I'm kind of disappointed," Ieiri pouted.

"Um, I'm embarrassed to ask, but who are you?" he asked to Ieiri.

"Yuuji!" Gojo called and he looked towards the older male. His face turned bright red when he saw Y/N behind Gojo, already looking away though. But still, it was embarrassing to be exposed. Ieiri gave a random t-shirt to him as a temporary cloth for him. "Welcome back!"

"Yeah. Good to be back!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...