Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc -Part I-

The clock strike at 9 o'clock before it rang, informing everyone that it's 9 o'clock now. Nanami was reading a magazine while Gojo was lazing around across of him. He was so bored until he asked Nanami to talk about something interesting. He also suggested on playing catch with discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and states.

"Enjoy that on your own," he answered calmly, eyes still lingered on the newspaper before him. Gojo clapped his hands two times and already moved on to the next game.

"Drinking game time! Name things you love about Gojo Satoru!" he happily exclaimed and clapped his hands again two times. "Everything!"

"Please keep that attitude going. Itadori-kun needs that kind of idiocy right now," he spoke again.

"That wasn't what I meant by 'harder', though," he mumbled to himself. "Nanami, does Yuuji know about that finger in Yoshino's-"

"I haven't told him. Knowing him, he'd just feel unnecessarily responsible," he cut off.

"I'm glad I left you in charge," the blindfolded mand smirked. "And the finger?"

"I submitted it to the higher-ups, of course. If I gave it to you, you'd just feed it to Itadori-kun, right?" Gojo clicked his tongue playfully. "But is it really okay to bring him back? If the fact that he's alive becomes known at the exchange event, won't the higher-ups just target him again?"

"Even if they do, Yuuji will be just fine now," Gojo said calmly as he put his hands behind his head. "You know that better than anyone, don't you?" Nanami then looked aside, seeing Itadori ran towards them.

"Sensei!" he called, stopping right before them. "Oh, Nanamin's here, too. Huh? Y/N's not here?"

"She has something to do," Gojo explained. These days, Itadori always noticed her. Whether she's on the crowd or alone. Even the seer of her voice could be recognized by him far away. However, she's been busy lately and he kept searching for her. He pouted a bit when Gojo explained it to him. Another day unable to see her. "What is it, Yuuji?"

"Come on. Let's hurry up and go see everyone!" his eyes gleamed in excitement while waiting for Gojo's instruction. It's clearly evident in his eyes that he's expecting that his friends would be very surprised on his revival.

"Yuuji, are you planning to just show up like normal after dragging it out this long?" Gojo asked nonchalantly.

"Huh? I can't?!"

"Even among sorcerers, you rarely see someone say they've actually been alive two whole onths after they died. We have to make it a surprise!" Gojo exclaimed, pointing his finger.

"A surprise?" Itadori trailed off.

"Just leave it to me," Gojo spoke. "The first-years will be laughing and crying from happiness and shock. The second years will cry with them. And someone among them will choke up and vomit, and in the end, it'll even solve global warming!" Itadori was innocently liking his absurd idea.

"What do I do?! Sensei, what should I do?!" he asked impatiently.

"You don't have to do anything! Just do exactly as I say and go with the flow!" Gojo replied.

"So what should I do?!" he still asked. It just been five whole minutes and the chaotic atmosphere has risen. Still, Nanami didn't seem to bother the two or he's been through worst.

--

She stood behind the sofa, try hard not to glare too much at him. The room was silent as currently the two principals were just drinking tea to kill time. Though Principal Gakuganji heard her name, he still hasn't seen her himself. Even when she went to Kyoto with Okkotsu last year. His attention was solely on the field.