[Highschool HentaixHentai] (H...

Від Hs_JoKerPT

Y/n L/n is the Incubus Prince throughout the Supernatural World and he only wants one thing, women, and lots... Більше

[The Incubus Prince]: Y/n L/n
[Y/n L/n's Peerage]
[Y/n L/n's Harem]: Part 1
[Y/n L/n's Harem]: Part 2
[Y/n L/n's Harem]: Part 3
[Y/n L/n's Harem]: Part 4
Discontinued!

[Chapter 1]: [Arc 1]: A Typical Average Normal Ordinary Day

34.1K 279 172
Від Hs_JoKerPT

[Intro: Starts]

[Intro: Ends}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kuoh Town Park]

.

.

.

A teenage boy and girl are currently walking through Kuoh Park together. Their hands holding each other firmly as they approached the Water Fountain.

The sun was setting as the darkness of night started to appear. Issei Hyoudou and Yuuma Amano stopped near the water fountain as Yuuma let go of his hand and ran towards the fountain.

She faced away from him and gazed up at the fountain while Issei could only gaze at her, her hair swaying in the wind.

Issei(Confused): I'm sorry Yuuma, but I don't think I heard you properly. Could you repeat that, please?

Yuuma: I said Issei... *Smiles at him sadistically* Will you die for me?

Issei was now laying on the park ground, blood pouring from his gut, a large hole now in it. He gazed up at the now dark sky, his eyes dulling.

He lifts his hand only to see blood dripping from it.

Issei(thinking): Blood...Crimson blood...like her red hair...

The image of a beautiful girl with crimson hair appeared in his mind, but he was slowly losing consciousness. He was dying.

???(Smirking): Oh my~ You don't look so good. That wound looks pretty fatal.

With the strength he had left, Issei looked in front of him to see a very handsome male with brown hair and a beautiful female with red hair gazing at him.

What shocked him was the fact that they both had wings while the male had two horns and a tail with a pointy end.

???: So you were the one who summoned me? Very well...from now on *Smirks* Your life is to protect me, you will die for me and serve me for all eternity...

???: Congratulations Hyoudou. You get to live another day *Sadistic grin* This is going to be fun~

Issei(thinking): Is this it... Is this...how I die?

And with those dying words, Issei Hyoudou could only see darkness all around him.

.

.

[Two Days Earlier - Kuoh Academy: Occult Research Club] 

The sound of an alarm clock was heard throughout a darkened room. It continued to play out before a female hand tried to press the button on top of it. She grunted a few times before finally turning it off.

She then rolled over in the bed and held onto a naked male's bare and hard arm she was sleeping with. She too was completely naked, but the crimson-haired girl and brown-haired boy weren't sleeping in bed alone.

While she was sleeping on his left, another beautiful naked girl with raven hair done in a ponytail was sleeping on his right, with his arm between her large breasts and legs.

On top of him was a cute naked girl with white hair, her head was resting on the male's chest as she snuggled into him, though what was interesting was the white cat ears coming from her head and the white cat tail swaying calmly from side to side from her lower back.

They were all sleeping peacefully together, but it wasn't long before there was a light knock at the door, but loud enough so the others could hear it, another male voice was heard behind it.

???(Muffled): It's time to get up you four. School starts in a few minutes, don't want to be late on our first day back.

This caused the four sleeping people to get up and Rias replied to her knight piece, Yuuto Kiba

Rias(Half Asleep): Thank you Kiba... We'll be there in a moment, go on ahead of us.

Kiba(Muffled): Yes, Madam President

Footsteps are heard walking away until it was silent again. Y/n L/n yawned as he brought his arms up to stretch. The girls could only stare at his naked upper body while he did so.

Y/n: *Yawn* Another school day, huh? Man, I was enjoying the weekend too...

Koneko: But we only had sex throughout the weekend. Nya~

Y/n looked into Koneko's yellow eyes [Rook Piece of Rias Gremory] and began to scratch her left cat ear. He smirked as Koneko leaned into it and purred with delight and affection.

Y/n(Smirking): Exactly that's why the weekend was so much fun

Koneko(Blushing): Nyaaaa~ *Tail swings with delight* Y/n-senpai~ *Snuggles into his chest*

Akeno: *Giggles* Don't worry, Darling. I'm sure we can have some more fun next weekend or whenever we get free time.

Y/n looked at Akeno Himejima [Queen Piece of Rias Gremory] and used his free hand to grope one of her large tits as she moaned in pleasure as he looked up in thought.

Y/n: I guess so *Sighs* Alright then

Rias(Smiling): Good! Now come you three, let's get dressed and ready. Don't want to be late, we have a reputation to keep up.

Y/n(smirking): Alright, Queen of Kuoh Academy~

Rias: Then hurry up, King of Kuoh Academy~

They all laughed before all four naked people climbed out of bed and began to change into Kuoh Academy uniforms

Once they got changed, they left the bedroom together and began to eat breakfast, preparing for the first day of a fresh new week.

.

.

.

[Kuoh Town: Kuoh Academy]

Issei Hyoudou [School's Biggest Pervert and Leader of the Infamous Perverted Trio] has just entered the school's grounds.

Once he made it into Kuoh Academy [An All-girls school that has recently turned co-ed and now allows male students to attend for a school education] was currently being death glared at by most if not all the female students.

Issei(Thinking): G-geez...If looks could kill a man...

As he drew closer to the school and entered, he was suddenly and harshly shoved aside by a crowd of female students that were squealing and screaming in delight, completely ignoring or uncaring on what they just did to the pervert.

He grunted in pain when he was slammed into the lockers, he looked to see the girls have stopped and have cleared a path.

Issei: Damn, what the hell was that about?

???(Annoyed): He's here early so the girls are making a path for him again.

Issei looked towards the voice as two male students approached him. One had a shaved head while the other had glasses.

Issei: Matsuda? Motohama?

Matsuda(Annoyed): *Growls* It's the foreign student, that bastard Y/n L/n, he's here early.

Motohama: *Pushes up glasses* They are clearing a path for their "King of Kuoh Academy"

Issei: I see...

The girls squealed in delight and the three boys had to look through the huge crowd of girls to see the handsome and royal-looking Y/n L/n in his Kuoh Academy Uniform walking through the path of his female followers, fans, and admirers made for him.

He was smiling handsomely and greeted the female students politely while the girls fawned like he was a celebrity or belonged to royalty.

Y/n(smiling): Good morning ladies. You all look beautiful today.

Female Students(Hearts in their eyes0: Kyaaaa~

Female Student 1(Smiling): Morning, Y/n-senpai

Female Student 2(Smiling): You look handsome as ever today~

Female Student 3(Smiling): Do you wanna eat lunch together again?~

Female Student 4(Smiling): Please let me bear your children~

Y/n walked further down the hallway with the female students quickly following to spend more time with him, leaving the area empty except the three perverts.

Issei(Angry): Man... That shit should be happening to me.

Matsuda(Angry): I know right, he could at least save some of the girls for us. The female hogging bastard.

Motohama: *Pushes glasses up* I'm sure we'll get our harems one day my friends, then we'll kick him onto the curb and leave him as we flourish in our women-filled glory.

Issei & Matsuda: *Fist bump the air* Yeah!

???(Monotone): What was that about my Y/n-senpai?

The trio of perverts stiffened up in fear, their bodies unable to move a muscle. They didn't want to turn around.

Issei(Scared): I-Is that?

Matsuda(Scared): I-I hope not...

Motohama(Scared): I don't want to turn around.

The trio slowly turned around and they paled in fear at who was there. Koneko Toujou now in her human form was glaring at the three boys. Her yellow eyes were cold and emotionless.

Issei(Scared): U-u-u-uhhhh...

Koneko: You said something mean about my Y/n-senpai... *Darkly* I'm going going to hurt you badly.

Perverted trio(Terrified): Aaaaahhhhh! Please forgive us!

Koneko(Glaring Coldly):...

Koneko didn't respond and began to show no mercy. Their screams of pain and begging for forgiveness echoing throughout the hallway.

Female Student 4: Do you hear that?

Female Student 5: No, why?

Female Student 6: Hear what? I don't hear anything *Looks towards Y/n* Do you hear anything, Y/n-senpai?

Y/n: Hmm? *Hears the screaming and smirks* It's probably nothing girls~ *Smiles* Let's hurry along to class now ladies, don't want you to be late on your first day back.

Female Students(Smiling): Okay, Y/n-senpai~

.

.

.

The bell ended for another lesson and Issei sat at his desk, his body healing from the brutal torture that Koneko put him and his friends through.

Issei: *Groans and Mumbles* Did she have to kick me in the junk so many times?

Issei stood up from his desk and began to put his school supplies away. He was approached by his only two friends in the entire academy.

Matsuda(Grinning): Yo Issei, don't we have a surprise for you, my man.

Issei: *Raises an eyebrow* What?

Motohama(Smiles Perversely): You're about to find out, my dear friend~

Issei(Confused): Okay?

Issei just shrugged his shoulder and followed them outside their classroom, unaware that Koneko and Y/n were watching them from a distance. Y/n had his hands in his blazer pockets while Koneko was eating a chocolate bar he got for her.

Y/n: What do you think they're doing?

Koneko: *Takes a bite of the chocolate bar* Something perverted as always.

Y/n: Hehe *Grins Sadisticly* Wanna go stop them?~

Koneko: *Takes a bite* I go where you go Y/n-senpai. *Holds out chocolate bar for him with a smile* Have some Y/n-senpai.

Y/n smiled happily before he bit into the part where Koneko just ate from. He then followed after the perverts from behind with a now blushing and smiling Koneko joining him, taking a bite out of the place he just bit and licking the teeth marks left in the chocolate.

.

.

.

[Kuoh Academy Gymnasium]

Issei(Annoyed): Come on you two, I want to see.

The perverted trio is now outside the changing room of the kendo club. Matsuda informed Issei they found a peephole and were seeing the girls of the kendo club change.

Issei hasn't looked yet and is annoyed.

Motohama(Perversely): Katase's Curves.

Matsuda(Perversely): Murayama's firm and perky tits.

Issei(Angry): Come on guys, let me see.

Issei pushed in between them and tried to look. All three were struggling to want to look into the hole.

???(Darkly): Well Well, what do we have here?~

???(Coldly): Peeking on girls again perverts?

The trio froze in fear once again. They all shot up and stood straight. They were terrified once more.

Issei(Terrified): O-oh no...

Matsuda(Terrified): W-we're doomed...

They slowly turned around and looked ready to pass out, Y/n L/n and Koneko Toujou were looking straight at them. Y/n had a friendly smile, but they could feel dark intentions behind it.

Matsuda(Terrified): Have mercy on us oh, Supreme king of Kuoh Academy and Cute Mascot of Kuoh Academy!!

Y/n and Koneko looked at each other before looking back at the trio

Y/n & Koneko: No

Y/n grabbed Issei and Koneko grabbed his friends before they were dragged into the kendo club building. The trio pleaded for them to stop and tried to escape their grasp.

But they couldn't escape.

The trio shook in fear as Y/n knocked on the door to the changing room. The door was opened by Katase who was wearing her kendo training gear.

When her gaze reached Y/n, her face turned bright red. She didn't seem to see the others around him. Her eyes were solely on his blue ones.

Katase: Y-Y/n-senpai? H-How can I help you?

Y/n(Smiling): Hello Katase~ I brought some peeping toms with me. They were peeping on you while you changed.

Katase: They what?! *Glares at the perverted trio* Keep them here. I'll get the girls.

Matsuda(Terrified): C-can we talk about this? We'll do anything.

Y/n: *Looks at Matsuda with a raised eyebrow* Anything?

Matsuda(Hopeful): Y-yes we'll do anything.

Y/n: Well *Smiles Sadisticly* I want to hear you three squeal like pigs in the slaughterhouse

The three boys paled while Koneko smirked as the door opened as the kendo club girls all came out and surrounded the three downed boys with their wooden training swords.

Y/n and Koneko stood back to enjoy the show.

Murayama(Glaring): We're going to make you perverts pay for peeping on us. Get them, girls.

Y/n and Koneko watched as the kendo club girls began to brutally hit the trio of perverts with their training swords. They showed no mercy. After a few minutes of hitting them and the three boys leaving the girls looked at Y/n who had his hands in his blazer pockets.

Murayama(Smiling): Thank you for bringing them to us, Y/n-senpai. We didn't know they were there at all.

Y/n flashed them a caring smile causing all the girls to blush as they stared at him.

Y/n(Smiling): You girls are very welcome~ I was happy to help, have to keep the girl population here safe and happy~

Kendo Club(Dreamly/Thinking): He's so perfect~

Katase approached Y/n, a lustful smirk on her face.

Katase(Smirking Lustfully): You know Y/n-Senpai~ *Grabs the top of her training gear and shows her cleavage* We don't mind if you watch us change~

Katase looked at the girls behind her agreed and copied Katase's actions and showed Y/n some of their cleavages.

Y/n: *looks at their cleavage* Hmm, can Koneko join?

Murayama(Smirks lustfully): Of course~ If she wants to~

Koneko: I go wherever Y/n-senpai goes.

Katase(Smirking lustfully): Well, let's go then~

The girls quickly surrounded Y/n and brought him into the changing room, completely forgetting their club activities and wanting to fulfill their lust-filled desires with the incubus prince.

.

.

.

[Kuoh Academy: Occult Research Club]

The perverted trio was now laying on the grass behind the school. They were all gazing up at the sky.

They were still in slight pain after the second beating they received today.

Matsuda(Angry): *Groans* Damn that Y/n L/n. He has to ruin everything for us.

Motohama(Sad): *Sighs* Let's just face it, boys. We can't beat him, we have nothing against him, he's always ahead of us in everything, and with every female student and teacher backing up his actions. He's basically untouchable.

Issei: What should we do? We can't give up. How am I supposed to be Harem King at this rate? I'm not giving up on my dream because of him.

Matsuda(Determined): Me neither. I won't give up on my dream of sucking on some titties.

Issei(Determined): Harem King. I'll achieve it no matter what.

Female Student 5: Kyyya~ Hi Kiba

Female Student 6: Do you wanna go to Karaoke with us after school? We'll invite Y/n-senpai too

The three boys quickly stood up and looked in the distance to see the second most popular boy, Yuuto Kiba.

Matsuda(Annoyed): Yuuto Kiba, if Y/n L/n isn't taking the ladies, it's the Prince of Kuoh Academy

Issei(Annoyed): I don't get why they're both so popular with the chicks? We're good-looking too. It's so unfair. (Sadly) I deserve a bunch of hot babes too.

Matsuda(Sadly): Life is so cruel to us.

Motohama: We can only hope for the best in the future.

A sudden breeze catches their attention and they looked towards the old school building behind the school.

They were in awe when they saw Rias Gremory looking down at them from one of the upper windows. Her gaze on them was cold, full of power and authority.

Rias(Cold Stare): ...

Issei stared at her before she turned around and left their field of vision, not even batting them an eye.

Issei(In awe): Who was that?

Motohama: *Pushes glasses up* Rias Gremory, she's a foreign student like Y/n L/n, rumors going around saying that she's dating him since they've been seen together quite a lot.

Matsuda: But they're just rumors of course since the bastard is always surrounded by hot chicks.

Issei didn't say anything and could only look at the window she left in.

Issei(Thinking): Rias Gremory...

.

.

.

Rias: Y/n-honey, who is that boy? I've seen you and Koneko mess with him before around the school.

Rias looked over to her desk and saw a naked Akeno Himejima currently being fucked from behind by a naked Y/n L/n

She moaned in pleasure as Y/n roughly pounded into her dripping wet pussy. Her massive and bare tits moving back and forth. A naked Koneko was clinging onto his side licking one of his nipples with her cat-like tongue.

Y/n: Well- nngh~ His name is Issei Hyoudou, he's the biggest pervert in the school and also a second year, why?~  *Smirks at her* You planning on cheating on me?~

Rias(Smiling lovingly): Of course not. I would never betray the man I gave my mind, soul, and body to. He's giving off a strange power that has caught my interest.

Y/n began to fondle Akeno's breasts, her erect nipples pushing into the palms of his hand causing her to moan louder.

Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~

Y/n(Curious): Do you think it's a Sacred Gear?

Rias: It could be... *Thinks* Koneko?

Koneko: *Stops licking his nipple and looks at Rias* Hmm?

Rias: I want to keep an eye on, Hyoudou. *Shows a red pawn piece* We may have another member joining soon.

Koneko(Annoyed): *Groans* Him? Does it have to be the perv? The only pervert I'll ever accept is Y/n-senpai.

Rias: *Sighs* I know, I know... I'm not exactly fond of Hyoudou either, none of us are, but I see potential in him, please?

Koneko sighed in defeat after a minute and nodded her head, agreeing to her king. Rias smiled happily at this.

Rias(Smiling): Thank you Koneko, it will be worth it, I promise. Now...

Rias stood in front of them and began to strip off her school uniform.

Rias(Prideful): I shall show you why I am better at making  Y/n feel good and why I am the superior one in this relationship.

Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~

Akeno: Ooh~ Aaah~ Is that a-aaah~ challenge?~ S-so good~ Keep going Daddy~ Aaaah~ Pound into me more~

Koneko: No one is better at making Y/n-senpai feel good than me. I'm better than all of you.

Rias: Oh really?~ *Smirks* We're about to find out *Strips Naked* but it's me who will win in the end.

She bent over the desk next to Akeno, Y/n quickly dumped his load into her and slowly pulled out of her while Rias used her hands to open her pussy lips for him.

Rias(Smirking lustfully): Come on hunny~ *Smacks her bare ass* Make your devil bitch feel good~

Y/n(Smirks): With pleasure~

Y/n grabbed her ass cheeks tightly and slowly inserted his cock into Rias' dripping snatch as she moved her hands away and placed them on her desk.

A loud moan escaped her lips as it echoed throughout the club room.

Shlk~ Shlk~ Squelch~ Sqwch~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~

Rias: Ahh~ Ahh~ Ahh~ Yah~ Yah~ Ahh~ Ahh~

Akeno: *Rubbing her own pussy* Wow~ Look how hard darling is plowing into president~

Koneko: *Rubbing her own pussy* He's showing her no mercy~

His slopping wet cock rocketed inside the devil princess over and over. Her generous pussy juices sprayed through the air and on the as their body's made lewd sounds together, turning on the other two girls even more.

Rias: Ah~ Ah~ Mmm~ C-cumming~ I'm Cummmmming!~

Y/n: Mmm~

Y/n rammed his dick deep inside her, pushing up against her cervix as he began to fill her womb with his white sticky baby jizz.

Rias: It's so hot!~ Aaahhhhh!~

His cum from his exhilarated cock flooded the red-haired beauty's vagina and gushed out her pussy lips. It dripped from both their organs onto the smooth soft carpet.

Rias fell to the floor and panted in delight, now trying to come down from her sexual high.

But he didn't stop there.

Y/n now pushed Koneko against the wall while he held firmly onto her ass cheeks and rammed into her wet pussy while their bodies were still sensitive. Koneko now had her Nekomata features out for him.

His extra sex fluids made fucking her extra slick and stimulating, making their sensitivities more intense.

Sqwch~ Sqwch~ Squelch~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Sqwch~

Koneko: Nyaaah~ Y/n-Senpai~ I-it feels so good~ I love having you inside me like this, nyaaah~

Y/n: Mmm~You feel fucking amazing Koneko~ I can't stop moving my hips~

Koneko: Th-then don't~ Keeaahp~ Pounding my kitty pussy, Y/n-senpai~

She hung from his neck while he ravaged her naked body, her shoulder blades against the wall. He began to grope one of her small perky tits.

Koneko: N-nyaah~ S-so goo- aah~

Her sensitive breasts squished a little between his fingers as Y/n pressed his hand onto her chest.

Koneko: N-nyaaah~ We're making a mess.

Koneko gawked down at Y/n's dick thrusting in and out of her pussy. Making his cum  and her pussy juices flow out and drop to the floor.

Y/n: I know~ Isn't it great kitty?~ This room is our fucking place when it's just us~

Koneko: Nyaaah~ Y-yeaah~

Koneko gawked, blushing at the ceiling with a big dumb expression on her face.

Y/n: Shirone~ I'm gonna cum~

Koneko: Nyaaah~ Nyaaah~ Cum inside me~ Cum inside me~ Ugh~ Harder~ Harder~

Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~ Shlk~

Y/n: Aaah!~

Koneko: Nyaaaahhhh!~

Koneko tilted her head back, letting out a long cry that echoed throughout the room.

Y/n & Koneko: *Panting*

They both relaxed, with Y/n pushing the naked Koneko against the wall, the two of them panting and sweating.

Koneko: *Panting* There's so much of it nya~

Koneko smiled, looking down at her smooth, well-ravaged pussy. Cum and juices all over her pelvis and loads of it dripping from where Y/n's meat was jammed up inside her.

Y/n slowly pulled out, enjoying the slimy, slick, sensation of Koneko's pussy sliding along his shaft right up to his tip. Until his sugar-coated, glistening muscle left her gaping womanhood filled with his white liquid.

Koneko: Nyaah~ There's so much~

She touched her cheeks while his orgasmic juices came pouring out of her, down between her ass cheeks and splattering onto the carpet.

Akeno: This is going to take an awful while to clean~

Rias: Yeah~ But it was so worth it~

Akeno(Smirking): Oh I know~ Let's take a bath together, darling~ You must be sweating from all that fucking~

Y/n: Oh I am~ Let's go you three

Rias & Akeno & Koneko(Happily): Right~

They followed him to their shared bathroom and began to wash, but that quickly led to more sex.

.

.

.

[Kuoh Town: Streets of Kuoh]

The bell rang for the final time for the day, Issei was leaving Kuoh Academy by himself.

Issei: *Sighs and Mumbles* Man today sucked balls...

Issei stood in the middle of a small bridge and looked into the distance. The sun was now setting.

Issei(Mumbling): Why can't things go my way for once...just once.

???(Shyly): Umm...excuse me?

Issei: Huh?

Issei looked to his right and saw a girl in a different school uniform standing in front of him shyly.

Issei: U-Uhm...yeah? What is it?

Yuuma(Shyly): I-I'm Yuuma Amano and I see you walking over this bridge every day alone a-and I was wondering uhm... oh gosh this is so hard to do...

She approached him and quickly bowed in front of him.

Yuuma: W-will you please be my boyfriend?!

Issei(In disbelief): ...Huh?

Yuuma looked up at him but backed up in shyness.

Yuuma(Shyly): I-its just I see you leave that school by yourself every single day and I wanted to ask you...to go on a date with me.

Issei couldn't believe what he was hearing. All he could think was that he's dreaming right now and that he'll wake up in his bed any second now.

But he wasn't dreaming.

He already pinched himself to try, but he was still standing on the bridge with this cute girl standing shyly in front of him.

Issei(Thinking): Maybe this my chance... I can finally start my harem. (Outloud) S-sure... Did you say something about a date? When do you want to go on it?

Yuuma(Smiling): Tomorrow after school, we'll go to the mall together.

Issei(Smiling): Sounds like a plan. I'll see you tomorrow Yuuma.

She then quickly skipped away while Issei could see her bright white panties show when her shirt would slightly flap up.

Issei then turned around and began to walk home. A big grin on his face as he pumped his fist into the air.

Issei(Grinning & Thinking): I finally got a girlfriend. My harem begins now. Can't wait to boast about it in front of my friends and rub it in that Y/n bastard's face.

Unaware that he was being watched the whole time, Koneko was hiding behind a bush as she watched everything play out.

A bag of sweets in her hands that was given to her by her precious Y/n-senpai.

Koneko: *Eats a gummy bear* Y/n-senpai and President will want to know this.

She quickly ran off back to the ORC building to report to her lover and king

.

.

.

[Kuoh Academy]

Matsuda & Motohama(Shocked): What?!

Motohama and Matsuda were in shock and disbelief at the recent news Issei just informed them about...

He has a girlfriend

She's real

And she's standing right next to him.

Issei(Smugly): That's right boys, I have a girlfriend *Leans in and whispered* And guess what? She asked me out first *Stands up straight* She's the real deal gentlemen.

Matsuda(Disbelief): No freaking w-way...

Motohama(Disbelief): I am deeply surprised by this turn of events...

Yuuma(Smiling): It's nice to meet you both, I'm Yuuma Amano.

She then smiled at Issei

Yuuma(Smiling): I'll see you after school tomorrow for our date, Issei.

Issei(Smiling): Sure thing, Yuuma.

Issei was about to kiss her to piss off his friends even more, but Yuuma quickly walked off, leaving a disappointed Issei and two pissed-off perverted boys.

Motohama(Monotone): Issei...

Issei: *Looks at him* Yeah?

Matsuda(Monotone): You...

Issei(Confused): What? What's wrong guys?

Matsuda & Motohama(Outraged): You Bastard!!

They quickly chased after him, ready to pummel him down to the dirt while Issei ran into the school for dear life.

Not far from them, Y/n, Koneko, and Akeno saw the whole thing, both girls were holding his arms, Akeno pushing his arm between her breast.

Y/n: A date tomorrow, huh?

Akeno: It seems that fallen angel want to break his heart before killing him *Smirk sadistically* How cruel~ I can't imagine the type of pain he'll be put through~

Koneko: *Looks up at him* What should we do, Y/n-senpai?

Y/n: I'm sure Rias will think of something once we inform her later about this.

Both girls nodded and the trio walked into the school together.

.

.

.

[Kuoh Town: Kuoh Mall]

Wearing some causal clothes, Issei was now waiting outside Kuoh mall to go on his first date with a girl.

While he waited, a girl wearing cosplay approached him with a bag full of liers

Cosplayer(Smiling): Here, please take one *Hands him a flyer*

She gives him one last smile before walking away.

Issei: *Reading* "Your desires will come true" huh? I'm already starting that today.

He then put the flyer in his pocket and continued to wait. After a few minutes and Issei slowly losing hope she's not coming he hears her voice.

Yuuma: Hey, sorry if I'm late, Issei.

She approached Issei and like him was wearing casual clothes for this date.

Issei(Smiling): No, No, it's alright I just got here myself.

Yuuma: *Sighs in relief* I'm glad, well, come on then *Wraps her arms around his* Let's go then.

Issei(Blushing): R-right.

They both walked into the mall, unaware that they were being watched from above.

Y/n had his incubus wings out and was floating in the air, using his magic to camouflage himself and his magical aura.

He was no longer in his school uniform and is wearing casual clothes too.

Y/n: *Summons Gremory magic circle near his ear* They've both entered the mall, Rias-dear.

Rias(On communicator): Thank you, honey~, Keep an eye on them and tell me when he's in his near-death state, love you.

Y/n: You've got it, love you too~ *Makes communicator disappear* Let the date begin~

The date with Issei Hyoudou and Yuuma Amano has officially begun.

The first thing Yuuma suggested was clothes shopping so Yuuma dragged the pervert into the nearest clothes store.

Yuuma(Happily): This is now would look so cute on you, Issei.

Issei(Blushing): R-really

Yuuma(Happily): Oooo~ This one would look so cool on you too, Issei.

Issei(Blushing): U-uhhh...

She made him buy the clothes and Issei decided to buy her something, so he bought her a pink puffy bracelet.

Yuuma(Happily): Oh thank you Issei. I'll cherish it forever *Grabs his hands* Come on. Let's get something to eat.

Issei(Blushing): O-okay

She then dragged him out of the store and passed by a camouflaged Y/n who was leaning against one of the pillars, holding a silver flask filled with alcohol inside.

Y/n: Hmm... *Takes a sip* She sure is good at acting *Smirks* I can feel her malicious aura and intent to kill from here~

He pushed himself off the wall and began to follow unnoticed.

Both the young couple are now sat in a cafe, both sat opposite each other and eating ice cream together.

Yuuma(Happily): This looks so good.

Yuuma: *Takes a bite* Mmm~ It's so good, so creamy and sweet, it just dissolves deliciously in my mouth~ *Gulps loudly* Aaaah~

Issei: *Repeats what she just said in his head* Hehehe... *Smiles perversely* Yeah.

Yuuma(Confused): Hmm? Are you okay, Issei?

Issei: H-huh? Uhm... Y-yeah, I'm fine, Yuuma *Nervous laughter*

Yuuma: *Stares blankly* ... *Smiles* Okay *Goes back to eating* Yummy~

Issei(Thinking): Phew... That was a close one. I thought this was over for a second there.

Issei started to finally eat his ice cream both unaware that a camouflaged Y/n was floating above the middle of them. And staring down the disguised female fallen angel.

Y/n: Hmm... She sure is a cute one even if this isn't her true form *Leans in closer to her face unnoticed and smirks sadistically* I wonder how long it would take to break her~

Yuuma looked up and stared into Y/n's blue eyes, but she didn't know this and was looking through him straight at Issei.

Yuuma(Happily): I'm so glad you agreed to go on this date, Issei. I've been having a great time.

Issei(Smiles): Me too, Yuuma.

They both went back to eating their ice cream together while Y/n looked around the cafe.

Y/n: I wonder if I should bring one of my girls here for a date sometimes... Hmm? Course it will end with the same results.

.

.

.

[Kuoh Town Park]

A teenage boy and girl are currently walking through Kuoh Park together, their hands holding each other firmly as they approached the water fountain.

It was dusk, the sun was setting for the darkness of night to appear Issei Hyoudou and Yuuma Amano stopped near the water fountain as Yuuma let go of his hand and ran towards the said fountain.

She faced away from him and gazed up at the water fountain, while Issei could only gaze at her, her hair swaying in the wind.

Yuuma(Happily): I had such a fun day today Issei so I would like to ask you something to end it perfectly.

Issei(Smiling): Sure Yuuma, what is it?

Yuuma(Monotone): Will you die for me?

Issei(Confused): Huh? I'm sorry Yuuma, but I don't think I heard you properly, could you repeat that? I don't think I heard you right.

Yuuma: I said Issei... *Smiles at him sadistically* Will you die for me?

Issei and Y/n watched as Yuuma began to physically change in front of them, her clothes tore away, and stood naked before black bird-like wings appeared from her back.

Along with a new set of revealing clothes. Issei would be staring lustfully if it wasn't for the fact he was scared and confused about what's happening.

The skies around them turned dark purple, Issei was in shock while Y/n smirked from above.

Issei(Scared): Y-Yuuma?

Y/n: Looks like Yuuma has now shown her true self, she's quite the looker too~ Mmmm~ The things I could do to her~

Yuuma: I'm sorry, Hyoudou but this is nothing personal *Sits on water fountain's edge* but fate seems to be cruel to you.

Issei: Wha-

Issei was cut off when Raynare summoned a pink spear made of light and quickly threw it at him.

Issei couldn't move in time and was impaled through the gut.

Issei: Gaagh *Vomits blood* Uugh... I-it hurts...

Issei fell to his knees in pain as Yuuma simply smirked at him.

Issei(Heart Broken): W-why?

Yuuma: This is not my fault. We were told from the higher-ups that you're too dangerous, if you want to blame anyone, blame the big man upstairs for giving you that Sacred Gear.

 Issei: Sacred Gear?

Yuuma(Smirks): I'm sorry Hyoudou but we just weren't meant to be.

She brought the gift up Issei got her and looked at it.

Yuuma: But thank you for the gift, I'll keep it to remember you by *Smiles at Issei* Goodbye, Hyoudou

With that, Yuuma spread her black feathered wings and flies away. Leaving a floating Y/n and a dying Issei.

Y/n looked down at Issei and saw the state he was in.

Y/n: I better call my sweet Rias now.

Issei was now laying on the park ground, blood pouring from his gut, a large hole now in it. He gazed up at the now dark sky, his eyes dulling.

He lifts his hand only to see blood dripping from it.

Issei(Thinking): Blood... Crimson blood... like her red hair...

The image of a beautiful girl with blood-red hair appeared in his mind, but he was slowly losing consciousness.

He was dying.

Y/n(Smirking): My, my~ You don't look so good. That wound looks pretty fatal, Hyoudou~

With all the strength he could, Issei looked in front of him to see a very handsome male with brown hair and a beautiful female with red hair gazing at him.

What shocked him was the fact that they both had wings while the male had four wings, two horns, and a tail with a pointy end.

Rias: So you were the one who summoned me? Very well... from now on *Smirks* your life is to protect me, you will die for me and serve me until you are no longer useful...

Y/n: Congratulations Pervert, you get to live another day *Sadistic Grin* This is going to be so much fun~

Issei(Thinking): Is this it... Is this...how I die?

And with those dying words, Issei Hyoudou could only see darkness all around him.

Both Incubus prince and Devil princess descended to the ground and stood over the dead Issei Hyoudou.

Rias: So it was a Sacred Gear after all?

Y/n: *Nods* That's right, but Yuuma never said what it was, only that it's apparently dangerous, seems our crow friends are up to something here.

Rias: I see *Pulls out a red pawn piece* Do you think he's worth it, honey?

Y/n: Hmm? *Looks at Issei's dead body* I think he has great potential, it's just his perverted lust that is holding him back.

Rias(Smirking): I'm sure you and Koneko can keep him straight and in line, right?

Y/n(Smirking): Of course we can~ I'll make a little obedient man out of him for my precious devil~

Rias: *Nods* Well okay then, let's get started.

Rias approached the corpse of Issei Hyoudou and put the pawn piece on top of his chest.

 Rias: *Holds arms out* Hear me Issei Hyoudou. Rejoice because you shall be given a second life as my pawn, you will fight and die for my peerage with your last breath, rise Issei Hyoudou because you are now no longer human but...a devil.

The Gremory clan crest appeared under Issei and the red pawn piece glowed before it went into his chest, but they were surprised when the other seven had to be absorbed too.

Y/n: Hmm... that was unexpected, so he really does have great potential after all.

Rias: It would seem so...

Y/n walked towards the now resting Issei Hyoudou and picked him up.

Y/n: I'll take him home now and get him healed up. No way, I'm letting him see one of my girls naked.

Rias(Smiling): Oh how kind of you honey~ Thank you~

Rias gave him a passionate kiss on the lips before Y/n opened a portal that showed Issei's house on the other side.

Y/n(Smiling): I'll see you tomorrow Rias. Don't miss me too much.

Rias(Smiling): Oh you know I will. See you tomorrow, Honey~

Y/n nodded before walking through the portal and Rias returned to the ORC building.

.

.

.

[Kuoh Town: Hyoudou Residence]

Issei: Nnngh... Huh?

Issei shot up from his bed and saw that he was in his bedroom.

Issei: W-what? But didn't...

Issei removed his bed covers and lifted his shirt to see that his gut was completely fine. 

Issei(Confused): But I swear that... *Shakes head* I need to know.

Issei quickly got out of bed and got ready for school. Once he was dressed, Issei went downstairs into the living room to be completely surprised at who was talking to his parents

Issei(Surprised): W-what's he doing here?

Issei was in shock when he saw Y/n L/n, the king of Kuoh Academy sat on the opposite couch to his parents. Miki and Gorou Hyoudou.

Y/n had a cup of tea in his hand and was sitting on the couch like royalty.

Gorou(Smiling): Morning son, we were just talking to your friend here.

Miki(Smiling): It's nice to see you making new and not those two other boys, Y/n here is so polite and well mannered.

Gorou(Smiling): Just a breath of fresh air really.

Y/n(Smiling): Aw thank you, you're both too kind to me *Smiles at Issei* Good morning, Issei.

Issei(Confused): H-huh? U-Uhm... hey?

Y/n: *Takes a sip of tea* Your tea is amazing Mrs. Hyoudou *Smiles* simply delicious~

Miki(Blushing): O-oh thank you, I'm glad you like it.

Gorou(Smiling): My wife sure knows how to make a good cup of tea. One of the reasons why I fell for her.

Y/n(Smiling): Well, you certainly got yourself quite the catch with her Mr. Hyoudou, I might just fight you for her~

The trio laughed in delight while Issei couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Issei(Thinking): This can't be real... This has to be some kind of sick joke!!

Y/n: Well *Places cup on the table* I would love to stay more and chat but I don't want to be late for school *Stands up and smiles* Thank you so much for the kind hospitality, Mr. and Mrs. Hyoudou.

Miki(Smiling): Oh you're very welcome.

Gorou(Smiling): Come back any time my boy. You're more than welcome.

Y/n(Smiling): Thank you I'm sure I will *Smiles at Issei* See you at school Issei

Before Issei could respond, Y/n left the house and closed the door behind him, and made his way towards Kuoh Academy.

Y/n: *Uses communicator* Rias my sweet, Hyoudou's fine now, I'm on my way back.

Rias(Communicator): Thank you so much for this honey. (Seductive) I'll reward you later~

Y/n: Oh thank you, you're too kind, love you~

Rias(Communicator): Bye Y/n, love you too~

They broke up the communication and Y/n continued to walk towards Kuoh Academy.

Y/n(Smirks): Things are certainly going to be interesting now~ Let's see what you can do pervert, don't disappoint me now~

[Back with Issei]

Issei(Thinking): What just happened? Why the hell was he here?

Miki: Come on Issei, hurry up and eat your breakfast before you're late.

Issei: *Snaps out of it* R-right...

Issei went to the kitchen and began to eat the food his mother made him while both his parents sat in the living room together.

Issei(Thinking): Why the hell was that bastard here? And what was with last night? Did Yuuma really kill me? I don't know...

.

.

.

[Kuoh Town: Hyoudou Residence]

Issei was now on his way to Kuoh Academy after he finished his breakfast and was deep in thought about the events that have happened to him lately.

But then he noticed something strange about himself.

Issei(Thinking): That's weird... I feel stronger for some reason... I didn't feel like this yesterday, just what is going on?

Issei then walked into the school grounds and everything seemed completely normal like how it was yesterday.

Issei(Thinking): Maybe I am overthinking things...

Issei walked into Kuoh Academy, not noticing that he was being watched by Y/n L/n and Yuuto Kiba.

Kiba: So the president decided to revive him?

Y/n: That's right, he took all eight of her pawn pieces, so he's definitely strong.

Kiba: I see... and how about your peerage? How are they doing?

Y/n: Hmm... *Smiles* They're doing well with their tasks, once they're done, I plan to have them enrolled here and the others can be teachers.

Kiba: I see *smiles* That's a good idea, this will give Kuoh more protection that way.

Y/n(Smiling): Thank you, I-

Female Students: Kyaaaaa!

Female Student 7(Happily): Y/n-senpai and Kiba are together.

Female Student 8: It's a dream come true. Quick photos, while we still can.

Y/n: Oh no...

Kiba: Maybe we should run?

The dup slowly looked behind them and saw a large crowd of female students behind them. Lovestruck expressions in their eye.

Y/n: Good idea, running sounds good right now.

Kiba: Agreed

Female Student 9: *Points at them* After them!

They quickly stampeded after them, all screaming both their names in delight.

This is the story of how the Incubus Prince and Son of the Succubus Queen, Euphoria. His story on how he became King of his race and the impact he'll make in the supernatural world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Outro: Starts]

[Outro: Ends]

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

119K 1.9K 199
yeah another lemon book all characters will have 18 years or above all characters will have 18 years or above
53.3K 400 49
Because I can Also no form is required
36.6K 610 20
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...
8.5K 84 5
I just have fun shipping them AND THIS IS BASED ON THE TRANSFORMERS PRIME CARTOON SERIES