𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧...

By 1-800-REG

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰... More

I. INTRODUCTION
II. THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING
III. BLACK LAKE
IV. SECRETS
V. LATE NIGHT
VI. ANOTHER BOY
VII. HOGWARTS EXPRESS
VIII. JUST A KISS
IX. CHRISTMAS PARTY
X. MERRY KISSMAS
XI. MORNING AFTER
XII. BACK TO SCHOOL BLUES
XIII. LOVEBITES
XIV. PREFECTS BATHROOM
XV. ASTRONOMY TOWER
XVI. RUMOURS
XVII. THE MARK
XVIII. BLACK BROTHERS
XIX. EXAMS
XX. SCHOOL'S OUT
XXI. BOOKSTORE
XXII. APOLOGY
XXIII. LETTERS
XXIV. DIAGON ALLEY
XXV. SEVENTH YEAR
XXVI. SLYTHERIN DORMS
XXVII. BACK HOME
XXIX. WELCOMING ARMS
XXX. FUTURE&DREAMS
XXXI. THE MEETING
XXXII. MOON AND STARS
XXXIII. SUMMER'S ARRIVAL
XXXIV. FINAL DAY
XXXV. EPILOGUE

XXVIII. UNDER THE TABLE

2.5K 63 107
By 1-800-REG

xxviii. under the table
- silks of heaven, chapter twenty eight -

// smut. reader's discretion is advised:)

THE NEXT EVENING AT the Potters', Jasmine was making dinner for everyone. The kitchen was completely empty, the only sounds coming from her record player in the corner, playing a Bowie album.

Regulus entered the kitchen, a smug look on his face, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck from the back.

"Hi," he smiled. "That smells good, but can't you just use magic?"

"It's much more fun to do it all on my own," she scoffed. He smiled and sat on the counter.

"When do you think you're finished?" he asked her. "I'm hungry."

She took a hot spoon and put it into his leg, making him howl in pain.

"Jasmine! Why would you do that?" he shouted, laughter taking over. She joined in, also laughing.

"Don't rush my cooking," Jasmine said. "But I'll be finished in five minutes."

She finished mixing the contents of the pot and placed her spoon on a side. Regulus hopped off the counter and snaked his arms around her neck, kissing her gently. She kissed back, pressing her body against his, and tangling her hands into his hair. His mouth parted and allowed her tongue to slip in. She moved her other hand down to his trousers, against his erection. Quickly, she moved it back up to his jaw and began to outline his face with her hands.

"Get a room," someone muttered, walking into the kitchen. Jasmine disconnected her lips from Regulus and turned to see her father glaring at them, a joking look flashing in his eyes. "I'd prefer not to see that."

Regulus' face turned to a light shade of pink and he stared at the ground. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Dinner ready?" Fleamont joked.

Jasmine switched the oven off, "Just finished it. Could you two help me serve?"

Regulus rushed to help Jasmine, anything fo escape the awkwardness of her father walking on in them during an intense make-out.

"Let me get that," he said, taking the pile of plates from Jasmine's arms and he left the kitchen.

"So, things getting serious?" Fleamont asked. Jasmine stared at him, her eyebrows furrowing.

"It's been serious for a while, now, Dad. Just secret," she said. Fleamont nodded, a smile on his face.

"At least you're happy, hm? You deserve to be happy, Jas," he smiled.

The voice of Euphemia calling them to the dinner table flew through the air. Fleamont called back; said they were coming, and they walked out.

At the dinner table, Jasmine sat next to Regulus on one side, as the other three Potters sat on the other side.

As dinner passed, Regulus kept quiet, while James rambled on about him and Lily. Jasmine didn't talk much, but she wasn't completely silent like Regulus was. She noticed him staring at Fleamont for most of dinner and she assumed he was still embarrassed.

Jasmine looked at Regulus and gave him a smile, making sure he got the message as to not feel embarrassed anymore. He smiled back, then placed his hand on her thigh. Chills ran through her body.

She carried on eating, as his hands traveled up her thigh, now slipping under her skirt. She nearly choked on her food when his fingers made their way under her panties.

"Jasmine!" her mother shrieked. "Slow down on the food
— please, don't choke!"

"Sorry — uh, I forgot to chew," she lied nervously.

Regulus smirked, as he glided his fingers up and down her slit. She hoped that James carried on talking, so that no one could notice what was going on underneath the table.

"James, are you and Lily —" Regulus slipped his finger inside of her. She held back a moan, "are you two planning anything after we finish school —"

She was cut off by Regulus pumping his fingers in and out of her, a look of pride on his face. She clenched her fork and carried on talking.

"Like, are you thinking of moving in?" she finally finished.

James stared at her, "Not sure yet ... Are you okay? You're acting weird."

"I'm fine," she replied. "I'm tired, that's all, I didn't get any sleep last night."

Regulus continued to finger her, nodding innocently at James every time he spoke, drawing any suspicion away from them.

Before she could climax, Jasmine moved Regulus' hand away, and leaned closer to him, as everyone else was talking loudly to each other.

"After dinner," she hissed. He smiled, excitement flashing in his eyes.

Half an hour later, Jasmine picked up hers and Regulus' plates and stood up.

"Uh — I'm finished.. anyone else want me to collect their plate?" she asked. James gave her his plate.

She glared at him and took it to the kitchen. When she returned to the dining table, Regulus had already vanished, probably upstairs.

Jasmine hurried upstairs into her bedroom, to find Regulus waiting for her. He saw her and kissed her aggressively, his hands clutching her throat. He pushed her onto the bed, wasting no time. She looked him in the eye and bit her lip, then smirked.

He dived his head downward and kissed her. Her body was achy, she wanted — no, she needed him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and unzipped his trousers.

He chuckled lowly, still kissing her. His kisses trailed down to her jawline and her collarbone. She groaned in sexual frustration as he slowly unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off. She unclipped her own bra and he dug his head into her tits.

"Fuck."

Regulus pulled his shirt off and threw it across the room. Adrenaline rushed through Jasmine as Regulus pulled down his trousers and only had his boxers on. She stared at his hardening dick and pulled down her own panties.

She reached over to pull of his boxers, but he stopped her. "You can wait, can't you?"

His voice was raspy and gruff.

His voice during sex alone could make me orgasm, Jasmine thought. Um, what did I just say —?

She grew impatient as Regulus took his time. He noticed her staring at him as he slowly pulled his boxers off. His dick sprang up, and if possible, looked even bigger than last time.

She groaned again in frustration, he kept making her wait.

"Beg for it," he said. Jasmine was puzzled for a few moments. "Beg for it, you little slut."

She liked this, dirty talk, rough sex, aggressiveness. So she followed his orders.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me so hard that I can't walk," she said, in a whiney tone. He smirked.

"Good girl."

He placed his throbbing cock in line with her cunt and slowly slid it in. Another moan.

He slowly thrusted into her, letting her adjust to his size. He pumped his dick deeper into her. He whimpered, pleasure rushing through his body. Those whimpers soon turned into moans as he sped up.

"You feel so good," he cooed.

She bucked her hips against him, needing more. The sides of her hips began to ache from how hard he was fucking her, but she didn't care, she liked the pain.

He bent down and kissed her, she felt the hunger in the kiss, and the aggression. She moaned into his mouth as he sped up.

Her legs were shaking and he stopped kissing her. She was screaming in pleasure as her pussy tightened and she came onto his dick.

He pulled out and came onto her tits. She sighed deeply as he picked up his shirt and cleaned her off, then threw it to a side again.

Regulus picked a shirt from his bag and threw it to her. She sat up and pulled it over her head, the smell of mint and strong cologne attacking her senses. The shirt fell to her knees and the sleeves of the shirt hung loosely on her upper-arms.

He smiled down at her as he slipped into a new pair of boxers, "You look gorgeous."

She looked over his shoulder into the mirror in front of them. Her hair was knotty and messy, she was sweating and her lips were chapped.

"Really? I look a mess," she snickered.

"Nah, you look perfect to me," he smiled, "especially when you're all messy and cute."

"I love you," she said, slinging her arms around his neck and hugging him.

"I love you."

He fell onto the bed with her, resting his head into her chest. She toyed with his hair until he eventually fell asleep, his heavy breaths turned into gentle snores. She kissed his head and let the sleep take her.

"G'MORNING, LOVEBIRDS!"

James' annoying, high voice woke Jasmine. Regulus was still in her arms, sleeping peacefully.

And to think, only last night, he was ordering her to beg him to fuck her, and now he's like a baby in her arms.

She moved cautiously, making sure not to wake him, but his eyes snapped open. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, panicking when he saw James standing in the doorway. He put his cover up to his chest and James laughed at him.

"Don't need to cover up, Reg," James said. "You're not my type."

Jasmine scoffed. She knew that James had been with boys before in his life, but Regulus being his type was never anything she had thought about before.

"Get out," she said, throwing a shoe from next to her bed at James. He dodged it and ran off.

"Breakfast's ready in five!" he said. "Don't do a quickie or anything."

"James! Get out!" Jasmine shrieked.

Before breakfast, Regulus put on a shirt, but Jasmine stayed in his, only putting on shorts underneath it. The shirt was big enough to keep her quite warm.

"Morning, dears," Euphemia said as they sat at the breakfast table.

James snorted, "Deers."

Regulus, Fleamont and Euphemia looked confused, but Jasmine just shook her head at his stupid joke.

"Morning, Mum," she finally returned. "How'd you sleep?" she asked politely.

"Better than you, I see," Euphemia replied, looking up and down at Jasmine's shirt.

"I just got cold," Jasmine lied. "Don't think like that."

Euphemia and Jasmine laughed together.

A loud knocking echoed off the walls of the room and Jasmine turned around to peer at the door.

"I'll get that," she said. It was raining outside, the rain falling hard against the roof.

She opened the door and saw Sirius, shivering, and dripping with water.

"What — Sirius? What are you doing here?" she asked, concern rising in her voice.

"Sirius?" James called from the other room. He stood up and ran to the Jasmine and Sirius by the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jasmine asked him. "Are your family staying at the summer house again?"

"No," Sirius replied. Soon, Regulus joined them and was staring at Sirius. "My parents ... they disowned me. For real, this time."

"What?" Regulus choked. "They fucking disowned you?"

Euphemia and Fleamont heard shouting and rushed out. Euphemia saw Sirius and ran up to hug him.

"Oh, dear, you're soaking! Come inside!" she said, wrapping a dry, warm towel around him and rushing him inside. James followed her and Fleamont, leaving only Regulus and Jasmine standing there.

Regulus broke down into tears, "They've actually done it?"

Jasmine ran up and hugged him, holding him closely, as he began to sob harder. Her heart ached for him; the only thing keeping him going in that messed up family was Sirius.

Jasmine put his head in her hands and lifted it up. She wiped his tears, just like he'd do it with her.

"You're okay," she said. "You're okay," she repeated. She stroked his hair and kissed his nose. "You're okay. Let's go check on Sirius. You two can talk things out. I know how hard this is for you, I understand it, okay?"

She took his hand and led him into the front room, where Euphemia had Sirius in her arms.

"Okay, start from the beginning. Take your time, dear," Euphemia said.

"Sorry to interrupt," Regulus said. "But I'm going home now. If that's okay."

***

author's note:
double update?! also i'm going
to try and write a new chapter
very quickly bc i left y'all on a
cliffhanger...-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 19 17
regulus black x james potter CW: drug and alcohol addiction, withdrawal and child abuse/neglect regulus has a drug problem and before he can open u...
4.4K 95 19
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ. ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
31.1K 14 6
___𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘯___ "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬." "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
286K 9.2K 70
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...