The side effects of Marcus Ki...

By rosavet

"He captivated me... before i fell"...❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Violetta Clove, Had a life that was simple and normal... More

Authors Note
Cast
Title Tracks: Songs
Prologue
Ch 1 The seperation
Ch2 Fate
Ch 3 Bachelorette Party
Ch 4 Seeing an Angel
Ch 5 Meeting the Devil
Ch 6 The Chase
Ch 7 The capture
Ch 8 Dinner Date
Ch- 9 No intention of being friends.
Ch- 10 Denial
Ch- 11 My Stalker
Ch- 12 Fitting Room
Ch-14 Why did i agree to it?
Ch- 15 Trouble follows me
Ch-16 Drenched in blood yet looked so holy
Ch-17 Cant resist.
Ch- 18 The lion's Den
Ch-19 Deal
Ch-20 Succumbed
Ch-21 Dangers of my world.
Ch-22 Surrendered
Ch-23 Mafia's Daughter
Ch-24 Take you dancing
Ch 25 Awaken from Fantasy
Ch 26 Its Never Easy
Ch 27 He has Natalie
Ch 28 she's With Henry
Ch- 29 Dangerous game your a part off.
Ch 30 A spectacular wedding with tears and heartbreak
Ch 31 Epiphany
Ch 32 Find you
Ch 33 Have to let go
Ch 34 Same old day in surgery
Announcement

Ch-13 you know you want to...

1.6K 38 5
By rosavet

Hold on- justin Bieber

Marcus POV

The car ride was like quite unusual. She kept stealing glances from me. Well to be truthful i liked her the attention but it was like she was struggling to say something.

We reached the place where the cake tasting was going to take place. I got out of the car and opened her door.

"I can do it myself." She said shutting the car door and walking ahead. Always so feisty !!

I smiled at myself and followed her in.

"I have a booking for Nina and Luke Garcion. "She said to the hostess. She guided to us to our table.

The table was beautifully arranged. There were all type of cake and drinks arranged. Violetta eye lit up. We took a seat across each other.

The waiter brought us the first desert. "Its a butter cream vanilla frosting cake." She described it.

She took a mouthful. "Ahh my gosh. Its so delicious. Mmmm." She made sounds.

I gripped my fork tightly. She is not making it easy. All i want is to fill her mouth with mine.

"Marcus! You gotta try it. Its delicious." She told me with anticipation. She waited for me to taste the cake. All i want to taste was her mouth but i settled for the cake. I took a small bite.

She looked at me with raised eyebrows. Oh she wants feedback? I smiled," yes it very appetising."

"Its super delicious " she took another bite. "You don't have a sweet tooth to appreciate it." She complained to me.

I chuckled,"i only your one thing in mind i wanna taste again mon cherie " i licked my lips looking at her lips.

She blushed hard,"ugh! Your incorrigible."

I laughed, only she can say anything straight to my face. I am fascinated more and more with her. No one even dare to speak bad about me but she doesn't careless. Its even not like this that she doesn't know who i am, i am sure her friend Nina the chatterbox must have filled in details about me to her. Still she treats me like everyone else, a common man. No fear.

We finished tasting the samples.

She clapped her hands together," now all is left to decide what will be selected for the main event."

"I think instead of normal champagne, we can do a pink champagne. Its more exotic and delightful taste." She asked me.

"I agree. It has an elevation status. "

She wrote down the list of menu.

"Now what do you like for the wedding cake?" She paused.

"Um i think the vanilla butter cream frosting is the way to go. Its simple yet elegant."

Her face didn't agree with me," i think lime and coconut flavour cake is the way to go. It has a island refreshment to it." She justified.

"I don't think so." I disagree totally. Wedding cakes should be simple. So that all it doesn't overshadow the other food appetisers.

"Come on! Vanilla is too common. We need some twist. Something refreshing and tangy sweet." She didn't budge from her decision.

I rested back in my seat. "Vanilla is the way to go."

"No lime and coconut!"

"Vanilla!"

"Lime and coconut!"

We started to argue neither of was were budging.

"What a lovely couple." Someone spoke, and we shifted our attention to the elder couple sitting behind us.

They smiled at us," i can see both of you are arguing like an already married couple. So smitten." They complimented us.

I was smiling at the compliment but Violetta was busy explaining that we were not.

"Oh we thought you two have come together for the tasting. " the lady spoke.

"No maam." Violetta smiled," we are doing a tasting for our friend, who couldn't be here today."

"But none the less. You both look great together." The lady said which made Violetta speechless.

"We are not together." She again tried to explain.

"No matter how much you deny lassi. These eyes have seen the world and i can tell in a glance when there is love. There is no point in denying." The old man said laughing.

Violetta gave up explaining and went with it.

She turned and looked at me and mouth. Save me!

I couldn't help but chuckle to it.

I spoke up to save her from the elder couple. Even though they were not wrong. I am going marry this girl but i let it pass for now.

"We should get going now." I told her.

"What should we do about the cake?"

"Um lets do middle ground. How about Chocolate Orange citrus flavour." I said.

"Oh yes!" She said in joy. "It was a delicious one." She wrote it down and submitted the menu.

We said our goodbyes to the elder couple and got in the car.

I was driving her back to her little shared condo, when my inner mind was under panic monologue. How do i get her to come on another date with me? She is stubborn like a child. I can kidnap her from her condo its the easy way... but i doubt she was like me anymore than she already does. I gotta think of something fast!

I was going to speak when her phone rang and she answered it," hey henry! How are you?" She talked on the call happily. I knew who it was. I read her file. It was her good for nothing boyfriend! A wave of jealousy consumed me. I gripped my stearin wheel hard.

"Its quite already, i am not busy.... Thats a great news! Congratulations on the promotion! ... yes, don't worry... miss you too.... " my veins on my temple popped! I was boiling in anger. I need to take care of this boyfriend of hers. I don't like my girl belonging to anyone.

"Yes i will.... Love you bye." She ended the call. I was already grinding my teeth. I can kill him easily but she won't be mine that way. I need to find some dirt on him. The report given by Vincent on him was clean. That motherfucker didn't cheat on her or anything. That makes things difficult. Still i have not given up. I can threaten that guy with some small and simple gunfire. My eyes feel on her face. No! I cant. Nor can i kill him. Sucks. I need to think of something else and quick.

With those thoughts i reached in front of her studio apartment.

I again got up and rushed to open her door. She got out ," you know i have hands. I can open my own door."

"I wanna do everything i can for you." I said with pleasure.

"Are you sure not crazy?" She gave me an unsure look and i burst out laughing. Yes. I am crazy! For you.

"Still, Thank you for all help today." She smiled at me.

God i want her.

I need to invite her to a date! My mind quickly searched for whatever excuse I could find to get her to go with me.

"Violetta will you accompany me tomorrow afternoon?"

"No." She didn't even think twice.

She rejected me?!

This fast!

No one, specifically no girl ever rejected me. No one can resist this face.

My face took was filled with amusement.

"You can take the evening to think it over, then give me a reply." She looked at me with disbelief face. I need to peak her interest.

She rolled her eyes, "nope..."

I added. "Just come with me. You know you want to.." i gave her one of my sexy smirks. I continued,"and you owe me one. I did helped out your friend." Desperate time desperate measures. I need her alone with me. I need to test her, can she fit in my world? Is she the tiger i think her to be?

"Just give me a call. You have my number already." I gave a chestnut kiss on her cheeks and got in my car.

My little tiger. Wait till i get all to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 404 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
1.4M 27.9K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
55.4K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
410K 10.5K 72
Highest ranks #1 IN ACTION { ON 30TH AUGUST 2017} #2 IN ACTION { ON 27TH AUGUST 2017} #4 IN ACTION { ON 25TH AUGUST 2017 } #6 IN ACTION { ON 23TH AUG...